Vending Machine!

Started by EdwardShane, May 22, 2014, 09:22:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beguile's Mistress

The machine just sits there until you pull the coin back out at which point a tentacle monster reaches out to grab you and make off with you cackling wickedly all the way!

An ancient Roman coin

Blythe

The machine begins ancient Roman fanfare; there is the distinct noise of thudding, thunder, in the distance. The vending machine gets louder, louder, as if an entire army is in there!

Oh wait, there is an entire army in there--a Roman army, all writ small! They swarm out and offer to serve at your command!

Shiny new coin!

EdwardShane

The machine lifts you by the ankles, gives your shoes a spit shine, and then sets you back on your feet.  Those shoes look good as new now!

Peso Coin

Rhedyn

The machine drops a super shiny, wishing penny and a disclaimer about how it's not responsible for any wishes that are made but that don't materialise.

Coin.

Scylla

An odd chicken peaks from behind the machine and hands you a mysterious bag. It contains old dry cleaning receipts.

Coin.

EdwardShane

The machine spits out half of a magic eight ball.  It seems someone broke it....and the little dice thingy inside is missing, too.  Bummer.

Coin

AngelsSonata

The machine spits out a miniature singing Christmas tree, that won't stop even when you take the batteries out.

Coin

EdwardShane

You got a magic microwave!  Any organic substance you heat up with it will turn into popcorn.

Coin

NomadicNovak

Behold! You've been gifted a voucher for a lifetime supply of cookies. Only the cookies are sugar free and are Raisin & Oatmeal cookies

NomadicNovak

EdwardShane

You get a pint of Ben and Jerry's....the catch?  It's filled with frozen snot instead of ice cream.

Coin

Golden Spider

you get a coupon for a free doctorate at Harvard.... sadly it expired 83 years ago.

1 Imperial Credit
Here are my O/Os: http://bit.ly/1HmHtRE 

I have taken the Oath of the Drake: http://tinyurl.com/ptea68l

Yukina

A couple of stormtroopers pop out. They then drag you off for not paying the IC equivalent of a quarter.

25 zenny!

EdwardShane

You get ramen!  Bowl to contain said ramen is not included.

1 Doubloon

NomadicNovak

Out pops a Pikachu! Only instead of a pokemon,  its really just a rat. Coloured yellow with stripes.  Oh and it's rabid.

Rupees!

VenatorBC26

A LoZ-esque bomb falls out of the machine.

Coin

EdwardShane

You put the coin in the machine, but the dispensed object gets stuck just out of your reach.  So much for getting a hard copy of Half Life 3....

Coin

Golden Spider

You get a slip of paper saying its a coupon for facebook premium, only valid if you forward it to 10 of your friends

Coin
Here are my O/Os: http://bit.ly/1HmHtRE 

I have taken the Oath of the Drake: http://tinyurl.com/ptea68l

EdwardShane

The machine opens up and offers you a ringing phone.  You pick up the phone.  "Hello!  Can I speak to G......wait a second.  Is this the wrong number?"  Before you can respond, the person on the other end of the line breaks into song.  "Oh, it's the wrong number!~  The wrong number song!~  We're very very sorry that we got it wrong!~  Oh, it's the wrong number!~  The wrong number song!~  We're very very sorry that we got it wrong!~"

Click.  They hung up.

Coin

Mirrah

A tarantula the size of a chihuahua suddenly materializes from the front of the vending machine and makes a leap for your head!

Coin.
"Dream... not of what you are... but of what you want to be." - Margulis
Status: Closed. Semi Hiatus. | Have you taken care of yourself today?

EdwardShane

8D

*catches and hugs the tarantula in a grip where it can't bite me*  And I shall love him, and pet him, and hug him, and squeeze him, and name him George.

The spider looks at Mirrah with a look that can only be described as "Help me!  You caused this, now get me out!"

The machine dumps a bucket of green goop on you.  You just got slimed!

Coin

Mirrah

Quote from: EdwardShane on January 05, 2016, 01:43:32 PM
8D

*catches and hugs the tarantula in a grip where it can't bite me*  And I shall love him, and pet him, and hug him, and squeeze him, and name him George.

The spider looks at Mirrah with a look that can only be described as "Help me!  You caused this, now get me out!"

The machine dumps a bucket of green goop on you.  You just got slimed!

Coin

She attempts to help the poor spider, but... Oh, no! Is slimed! Ick! Looks like it's back to the shower.

Storm clouds gather over your head. The machine spits out an umbrella made entirely of waffles that have been cut and glued together in front of you, just before rain is unleashed upon you.

Coin!
"Dream... not of what you are... but of what you want to be." - Margulis
Status: Closed. Semi Hiatus. | Have you taken care of yourself today?

Chi

The rain is actually maple syrup (the good stuff) and you get swarmed by 400 people who just escaped a weight watchers meeting with John Pinette and you're trampled in the process.

COIN!
~~~ Language is my canvas, and words are my palette. Wanna finger paint?  ~~~