Seeking Hidan Roleplayer

Started by SoundNinjaGaiden, November 10, 2012, 07:15:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

payne

LOL! I meant to write "throws shuriken" to someone and instead wrote "throws sharigan" now I'm imagining someone just throwing sharigan eyes at people going "DIIIIIE!"

SoundNinjaGaiden

LOL staring at sexy men will melt your brain, and do you need me to repost?

SoundNinjaGaiden

Man I seriously hope that I get approved soon, ah well its almost monday here >.< and I have to go put in aplications sometime to morrow but im in no  way tired

payne

Lol. Idk how to reply to your post XD. All I'm thinking is "hmmm....HidaKaku -drool-"

SoundNinjaGaiden

LOL well that sucks... and i know the feeling my mind is filled with naughty thoughts about those two, I'm not picky i'll be happy with anything really

payne

SoundNinjaGaiden

Hmmm well Jashin- Sama could put her through some sort  of test, or he could read her mind and find that though she is fearful she is also respectuful and indeed of immortality

SoundNinjaGaiden

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8uAp5Mq2Ps  this is what im listening to and have been listening to when i write my fanfic, I think it's fitting

SoundNinjaGaiden

Indeed Worthy** *face palms** sorry was distracted by my dog >.< he kept scratching at the door to be let out

payne

(Must be some damn good religion if he made it up and it made him immortal haha.)

Hidan watched through his hooded cloak. Jashin had bowed to her and she returned it. A few people began whispering amongst themselves, but the sounds quieted when the God looked at them intently, warningly.

Hidan was unusually silent. His hand was around his pendant and he quietly whispered prayers as he got on his knees. It was how he always acted when he was around Jashin-Sama. Jashin touched her chin, forcing her face up to meet his. He remained silent, however. Throughout this whole time, he was silent as he tested her bravery.

Jashin could feel her emotions and he laughed softly in amusement as he dropped her chin. He then stepped away. He looked over at Hidan, who was the only follower on his knees praying, then back at her.

"My Priest has brought you to me," he said. "It's rare for My Priest to bring someone to me to convert. I can see you want this, but there's something holding you back. Why are you resisting?"

SoundNinjaGaiden

Yes indeed it must, Z_z after this post i am gonna crash and shall respond once i wake up)

At the question she blinked.She could tell that this question was a double edged one and took her time in responding. " It is not often that a mortal stands in the presence of God, and is then deemed worthy of a gift such as immortality, I suppose it's that nagging question of 'what if I'm not one of them, that is found to be?"

She could feel the eyes of everyone in the room on her, she could also feel that several of them were waiting for her to mess up. And she had a sinking feeling that if she did the end results would not be pretty.

"I suppose it's also fear of the unknow as to what my fate will be, what ever the decision is though I shall accept it. It is not the place of a mortal to argue with the creator of all things"

payne

(Okay. I'll reply now and I'll stop being lazy xD)

Hidan's eyes widened at the question. He knew it was a test and he lifted his head, dropping the pendant, letting it rest against his chest again as he looked at Jashin-Sama and Gaiden. He was a bit worried about how she would answer. If she answered wrong, his life would be on the line as well, for picking someone who was not worthy.

When she answered, Jashin just watched her blankly. His face, and eyes, were eerily emotionless. Everyone was watching in silence, waiting for Jashin to make his desicion. The fact he was silent made Hidan nervous. Hidan began his barely-audible praying again, closing his dark violet eyes as he muttered, clutching his pendant.

Jashin listened to her closing argument. He then finally lifted her chin up with his fingers again, looking into her amber eyes. He then put a necklace similiar to Hidan's on her neck.

SoundNinjaGaiden

The world around her suddenly dissolved in to nothingness and she was once filled with the sensation of falling, only this time it didn't last quite as long.

Her ears were suddenly filled with the sound of raging wind once more, and as she opened her eyes, it was if the world around her had grown somehow brighter. Blinking she sat up and brought her hand to the hollow of her throat where a shining amulet sat. Running her finger around the symbol she was suddenly made aware of the fact that her hands were no longer hurting.

Blinking she looked down at them and found that the wounds which had been sliced across her palms were rapidly healing, until they faded away completely leaving no scars in their wake. A sudden thought occurred to her to her and she pulled the front of her shirt down finding that where the wound from the spear should have been was also gone.

"Wow" she murmured, only to be brought out of her wonderment by Hidan's laughter.

payne

(Sorry. I fell asleep and then slept for 14hrs straight x_x)

Hidan found himself back in the real world again. He began laughing as he felt the pain slowly take over. He still had the weapon in him. He moaned slightly as he opened his eyes, finding himself on the floor.

He took some deep breaths, letting the pain and pleasure course through him as he shivered slightly. He then looked over at Gaiden. She seemed to be fascinated by the fact she was healing. He watched her until his high faded. This was how it always was. The reason his old partner would get annoyed with him.

He took too long in his rituals because the pain was a high for him. He enjoyed it. He loved every minute of the mix of pleasure and pain as it coursed through his body before slowly ebbing away. In truth, he was a masochist.

After a bit, he stood up. His laughter rang out as he pulled the spear from his chest. The wound healed instantly. He moaned softly, eyes glazed as he swayed a bit before wiping the blood off it and, shaking it once, it clicked back to its compact size. He then slipped it away.

"That felt good," he said with a laugh. "Been a while since I was able to sacrifice."

SoundNinjaGaiden

(Its all cool, i just woke up for some reason O_o; though i did pass out around 9 ish.. btw he should ask her how old she is))

Her entire body was tingling and pleasantly warm. Blinking once she shook her head as a pleasant shiver passed up her spine. For the first time in many years, she felt more alive than she ever had.

"That was amazing." she murmured as she brushed her hair back out of her eyes, pulling it back into a ponytail and securing it with a piece of ribbon that was lying outside her bag.

Her eyes widened as they fell across the weapon that was now on the round beside her. As she opened , she found it to be a long dual bladed sword that snapped together at the ends, forming a blade that had an extended reach of three feet on both ends. "Wicked cool." she said with a grin as she ran her thumb along the blades testing the sharpness of them.

payne

(Lol. That's probably why xD)

He stretched and his back cracked audibly. He felt his body relax. He was not loud and obnoxious, just calm. He walked over to his cot and sat on it. He was in the afterglow of his death.

"It was the ultimate ecstasy of death," he said, almost obsessively. His hair was mussed a bit and his violet eyes were still glazed.

He looked at the weapons as he watched her. So, she had a sword. That was interesting. Jashin never gave anyone the same weapons. He had the scythe and the retractable spears. The last Jashinist he met in this world had had the twin daggers which connected to each other to form the spear.

At her slang, he looked at her. "How old are you?" He asked her, curious. Maybe he should have asked her that before, but he was never exactly the most thoughtful person. No, he was the type of do something then ask questions after. Something that was usually his downfall. But since he was immortal, he did not care too much.

SoundNinjaGaiden

Yup Probably so XD.the sword doubles as a bo staff when compacted, shes also been trained in the art of using a sword though its been a while since she used one)

"It felt amazing" she agreed.

At his question she laughed "Nineteen, but I'll be twenty next month." at his surprised look she tilted her head "What?" she questioned as she stood.

Popping her shoulders she looked at the sword once more and almost effortlessly spun the blade with a flick of her wrist. Catching it mid-spin she tested the balance of the blade and nodded, finding it to be completely flawless. "It's been a while since I used a sword" she noted as she retracted the blade and returned the weapon to its compact size.

A soft giggle escaped her when she noticed his hair "Your hair is a mess." she told him as she sat the weapon down by her sleeping area,and against her will a small yawn escaped her lips.

payne

(I just saw THE best SasoDei tribute ever! It made me cry.)

"I'm a masochist," he admitted.

When she asked him what was wrong when he gave her a shocked look, he shook his head. "The only other person I saw with a sword of any kind was a woman named Shizuma. She's the one who got me into Jashinism." He smiled at the memories. "A month later, Jashin brought me back and initiated me as a Priest."

At her age, he nodded. "I'm twenty-two." He then gave her a smile. "You're young. Just a few years older than I was when I became an Priest of Jashin."

He watched her easily swing the sword. She was good. Her movements were flawless, impressive. "Doesn't seem like it," he said as he laid down.

He ran a hand over his hair, slicking it back again. "Happens sometimes." He heard the yawn and turned back to her. "We need sleep. We have a long journey ahead of ourselves. We'll be up first thing in the morning."

SoundNinjaGaiden

(Another one of my favorite couples!! and hmm maybe later on down the line Hidan could start having feelings for Gaiden no sexual ones though XD ))

"Would have never guessed that." she teased.

At what he told her she nodded. Yeah, I learned how to use a sword when I was thirteen, wasn't easy though. And I see"

She returned the smile and sat down on her bed roll pulling the covers aside and tucking her legs under them. "Really didn't have much use for one up until tonight"

She laid back and pulled the blankets up over her body before turning on her side to where she was facing both him and the cave entrance, as a personal rule she never slept with her back to the entrance or exit of any place. "Sleep well" she said softly.

payne

(Maybe more brother/sister feelings? And omg I love SasoDei. I'm actually doing a RP where Sasori's puppet body is destroyed and he has amnesia and he seeks Deidara for comfort when he finds out what he used to do and starts thinking of himself as a monster.)

Hidan shrugged a bit. "She wasn't anyone important."

When she said she had been using swords since she was thirteen, he nodded. He was a bit impressed by that. But then again, almost everyone in the Akatsuki had killed people at a young age. He then turned to the side, letting his hand graze over his pendant. He listened to her still though.

He pulled the blankets over his half-clothed frame as he rolled over. He was tired a bit. And his eyes were slipping closed. He did not feel the need to sleep facing any entrance. He was immortal! "Night," he said before fading off to sleep.

SoundNinjaGaiden

Sure. and Hidan'll have to teach her all about Jashinism.. Aww that sounds sweet)

She awoke to the sounds of a fire being started, noticing that it was still dark out. Yawning she sat up and instantly grabbed her cloak and pulled it on as the cave was once more freezing cold. "M..morning" She chattered as she quickly  fastened the snaps on the cloak.

She cracked her neck and shoulders as another yawn escaped her, standing she walked over to the cave entrance and gathered some fresh snow into the tea kettle and set it above the fire as she got some regular unflavored tea out from her bag. She always drank tea in the mornings and evenings, finding it to be a better substitute than coffee.

She also pulled out two apples and handed one to him "I know it's not much but maybe it'll hold us over until we find a rabbit or something." she offered as she began pouring the tea. Handing him a mug she sat back down on her bed roll and took a sip of the bitter liquid." Don't worry it's not the same stuff from last night."

payne

(Aww. And yeah, it is. It's also sad because Deidara takes Sasori to his 'workshop' where he made his puppets and Sasori almost breaks down because he realized he was a monster.)

Hidan had woken up early, much earlier than her. He silently crept out of his cot and restarted the fire. It was colder now and he needed to warm up. He was still in just pants, chest bare. "Morning. You sound cold."

He sat down in front of the fire, closing his eyes and muttering prayers again. He was a very pious male. He was a Priest after all. And she was his ward. Jashin had given her the gift and Hidan would teach her. He looked at her as she began to make more tea. Okay, he would much rather drink Sasori's poison than drink that.

He took an apple and took a bite. He nodded as she spoke. "Thanks," he said, stopping his praying for once. "We'll be able to hunt later today, when we move out." He gave a smirk. When she handed him a mug, he glared at it, but then took a sip after she reassured him that it was not the same disgusting tea than the day before. It tasted good. Bitter, strongly brewed. He gave a nod when he drank it, feeling it warm him.

"We need to do morning prayer," he informed her. "You'll know the words when you pray. Jashin gave them to you last night...before you went back to your body. He then erased your memory of learning them. They're sacred."

SoundNinjaGaiden

(awww..))
" Yeah, I'm a bit cold"

She nodded and brought amulet into her hand, finding that as soon as she touched it she could recall the prayers. She murmured them softly, with her eyes closed and found that as soon as she finished them, the amulet seemed to glow warmly in her hand.

As she opened her eyes and let go of the pendant she found he was staring at her with an almost curious look." What?" she asked as she picked up her own cup of tea, taking a small sip she hummed thoughtfully as she looked out the cave entrance.

"There must be at least  two feet of snow out there." she noted as she began to pack up her bed roll."How long have you been up?" she asked looking at him as she stood, her back bone cracking loudly as she did so causing a soft groan of pleasure to pass her lips.

( man it feels good when your back pops))

payne

(Yeah. It's pretty sad, but so deep. And I purposely crack my back all the time. I love the feel.)

Hidan continued his praying as he ran his hand over the pendant almost lovingly. He heard her praying too. He then dropped his pendant and continued drinking his tea and eating his apple.

When she looked at him, he shook his head. "Just thinkin'," he said as he put the empty mug down and stood up.

"It's easy to track small animals," he told her as he rolled up his cot and put his cloak on, zipping it up all the way. "For an hour," he answered. "Kakuzu usually woke me up that early." He shrugged. "Jashin-damned greedy miser he was..."

SoundNinjaGaiden

She nodded as she finished off her tea and apple " He was your partner before me right? I know,I'm used to waking up early and hunting for my own food.. didn't really get to spend much time in the village, ust between missions."

At his surprised look she shrugged "Despite my father being the Kage of the village, I wasn't given any special treatment.. Hell I didn't even get along with the man." she offered as an explination.

"The closest town to here is Izzaiay town right? Is it ok if we make a stop there, I need to restock on supplies, it's also where my mother lives. If not it's fine."