Seeking Sensuous Serpentine Sexytimes {Come one and all!} [F for M]

Started by Mingnon, August 29, 2015, 11:26:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mingnon

As I'm always craving something of a scaly nature, I have decided to make a thread based around exclusively that.

Before taking a look through the prompts though, be sure to read through my Ons and Offs. If you are still interested, I ask that you please send me a PM stating your interest.

Other idea with reptiles included, or can include reptiles are here.

Reptiles for my partner to play as:
-Naga
-Lizardman
-Dragon or dragon-like creature (I'll need a good idea for it)
-Hydra
-Giant lizard creature
-Giant snake like an anaconda or python.

Various girls with snakes - Picture Prompts!
The first five links lead to Gelbooru, so be aware of highly NSFW ads!
NSFW
NSFW
Safe
Safe
Pretty Risque
Safe

Snake Boys:
http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2108468
http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1860318
http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1873018
http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1729679

And some idea-prompts:

The Wickedly Sensual Serpent King:(Want to try!)
Turned away by a royal princess, the suitor seeks off, bystanders only watching from the sidelines as he began his leave. But one of the maids who watched him sensed something... something that eerily drew her to him. She snuck aboard the ride back to the kingdom of origin, and took various measures to go unnoticed. But once inside the king's bedchambers, there was no going back...

Maiden and Monsters:
A few ideas revolving around a young woman winding up in the company of very amorous monsters. Will need a partner willing to play as the monsters, but not all at once thankfully. Ideas are as follows:
-A young woman finds herself at a seemingly abandoned mansion. In fact it is owned by an enigmatic master, and residing in it are various monster creatures that sooner or later want to 'play' with her.
-A fledgling adventurer is sent to a small town in trouble, or she is sent to spy on a monsters' domain.
-A metaphysical realm of demons and monsters exists almost invisibly alongside the physical plane of humans. A studying mage is among a few willing to delve into the monsters' world to learn their secrets. But how will they react?

Cast into the Sea (Want to try!)
A young woman is cast off far into the sea as an offering, left to whatever creature would take her. She would rather return home, but how far would she have to go?

The Trickster God's Bride
Some call him a madman, others a true god. An unassuming woman discovers for herself what he is when she is chosen as a bride... and as a vessel for a ritual.

Vampire (Craving~)
Vampires have been famous for shapeshifting into bats, but can turn into other creatures like snakes. How my character comes across the vampire and what happens can be discussed.

Reptilian Shapeshifter/Encantado
A serpentine shapeshifter decides to disguise himself as a shapeshifter to blend in with the human world. A young woman gets drawn in through, either of her own will or due to his seduction.

The Snake God
A giant snake-like deity rests in a remote temple, undisturbed until an interloper decides to intrude. Setting could be Japanese or just another kind of ancient ruin. The snake-god could be guarding treasure or some other secret or just have been demanding sacrifices. The snake-god can either be a hydra, just a giant snake, or be a shapeshifter into either form.

Kemonomimi (Craving~)
Set either in a modern day, victorian or fantasy setting. A plot could be involved around some sort of mystery or potentially fighting off some sort of darkness, or could just be a slice of life RP. I can be either a cat-, rabbit-, sheep- or mousegirl.

Paradise Lost
A demon either infiltrates or awakens from deep within a religious academy, or summons my character to what remains of the Garden of Eden.

The Abyss
May be a bit based on Paradise Lost above, but may very well be its own thing
Two fallen angels have constructed an artificial biome deep beneath the earth; a very dark place where creatures strange and potentially dangerous lurk.
“There are only two races of men: decent and indecent. Both are found everywhere.”
-Victor Frankl
Discord RPs - Ons + Offs  - AnAs Thread
Oath of the Drake
Look for hot monsters in your area!

Mingnon

Tweaked the thread just a bit and added two new ideas.
“There are only two races of men: decent and indecent. Both are found everywhere.”
-Victor Frankl
Oath of the Drake

Mingnon

-Victor Frankl
Oath of the Drake

Mingnon

Bump. Looking for new partners! Either through forum, PM or AIM.
-Victor Frankl
Oath of the Drake

Mingnon

Bump. Looking for partners for these ideas as always.
-Victor Frankl
Oath of the Drake

Mingnon

Bump. Hopefully with newer members I get at least one of these going again.
-Victor Frankl
Oath of the Drake

Mingnon

-Victor Frankl
Oath of the Drake

Mingnon

-Victor Frankl
Oath of the Drake

Mingnon

-Victor Frankl
Oath of the Drake

Mingnon

I am still looking for partners for RPs. Please don't hesitate to drop me a PM
-Victor Frankl
Oath of the Drake

Mingnon

Still looking for partners! I have removed a couple ideas out of lack of interest, but I will still be willing to brainstorm!~
-Victor Frankl
Oath of the Drake

Mingnon

New~ Added a handful of ideas under the title of 'Maiden and Monsters'. Please let me know what you think. And if willing we can also brainstorm.
-Victor Frankl
Oath of the Drake

Mingnon

An around-monthly bump to the thread. I have also previously added pictures to the first post.
-Victor Frankl
Oath of the Drake

Mingnon

Monthly post. Also added a couple edits, and a couple new ideas~
-Victor Frankl
Oath of the Drake

Mingnon

-Victor Frankl
Oath of the Drake

Mingnon

-Victor Frankl
Oath of the Drake

Mingnon

-Victor Frankl
Oath of the Drake

Mingnon

-Victor Frankl
Oath of the Drake

Mingnon

-Victor Frankl
Oath of the Drake

Mingnon

-Victor Frankl
Oath of the Drake

Mingnon

This is the monthly bump. I am still in need of RP partners! Don't hesitate to drop me a PM!
-Victor Frankl
Oath of the Drake

Mingnon

-Victor Frankl
Oath of the Drake

Mingnon

I have updated my Ons/Offs list in the Literacy section to better reflect my own current posting habits. Please take a look.
I also have a request posted in classifieds for any and all interested: Magical Girl in Trouble.
-Victor Frankl
Oath of the Drake

Mingnon

I am still seeking out partners! Please drop me a PM if you are interested!
-Victor Frankl
Oath of the Drake