Black Sun Rising Recruitment(Supernatural Themes, All Welcome!!)

Started by InnocentSynn, March 29, 2017, 10:21:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amarlo

Quote from: Codexa on April 06, 2017, 09:46:59 PM
Awesome questions!

Give us a bit to discuss and we shall have your answer as soon as possible! :D
No probs, boss lady!

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Kokaine

Would like to reserve Emily Bett Rickards please. I will have my sheets in this weekend!

Also, if anyone with a vamp would be interested in having embraced a fledgling (or having a thrall that we can play up through the embrace at some point) let me know. She's a bit on the young side but hopefully fun.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Codexa

Quote from: Kokaine on April 07, 2017, 12:50:50 AM
Would like to reserve Emily Bett Rickards please. I will have my sheets in this weekend!

Also, if anyone with a vamp would be interested in having embraced a fledgling (or having a thrall that we can play up through the embrace at some point) let me know. She's a bit on the young side but hopefully fun.

Noted!

and No rush Koka! Though we look forward to seeing what you come up with! :D

Codexa

FC's updated!!

Also please check here CLICKY as there have been some updates to information. There is now a list of Positions open and taken in the various clans. Laws for the groups, and an adjustment to Cerberus description.

:D

Amarlo

What about the question thingies about how long the truce has been and etc? -Just checking to make sure it wasn't forgotten.- ^^;

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

InnocentSynn

You have not been forgotten!  Codey and I are just working out the details on that one and will have a solid answer by the end of the weekend at the latest.

Amarlo

Okay, cool. Sorry for being so pokey about it. I'm just retardedly hyped for this game. ;D

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Caela

Question...what precisely does the Speaker for the Pack do?

ETA: If I missed the answer to this already I apologize for the double question.

InnocentSynn

Quote from: Caela on April 08, 2017, 03:46:32 AM
Question...what precisely does the Speaker for the Pack do?

ETA: If I missed the answer to this already I apologize for the double question.

That is an excellent question.  The Speaker of the Pack is, in essence, the Ambassador for the Pack.  They're the ones that will often be sent to attend meetings with other Packs or, in this case, meeting with officials from the Moonhunter Clan.  It's one of the few positions that would have regular contact with vampires as a result of the two groups being so close together.

Caela

InnocentSynn

Alright folks, unless I'm sadly mistaken I believe all current Face Claims are up to date and any characters that have been submitted have been approved.  If Codey or myself have missed anything, please do let us know so we can fix the matter ASAP.

Ouroboros

I had sent a question to y'all - did you get it? It's by no means urgent, mind, but since you're asking...
Semi-Relevant Information
wants and needs | apologies and absences  | ons and offs

InnocentSynn

Quote from: Ouroboros on April 08, 2017, 07:57:58 AM
I had sent a question to y'all - did you get it? It's by no means urgent, mind, but since you're asking...

Just sent you a PM.  Hope that answers the question.

Ouroboros

Semi-Relevant Information
wants and needs | apologies and absences  | ons and offs

Dotley

O&O's || A&A's

"I don’t use people for stories.
I use stories to express my feelings for people."

Amelita

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Kokaine

Okay... can drop Emily Bett Rickards for me and replace her with Ana Cheri. Thank you!
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Relikai

Codexa

Quote from: Amarlo on April 06, 2017, 08:12:56 PM
Information Request

1. How long have they been under a truce?
2. Is this truce just for those within the Tri-city area or is it further reaching than that?

1.  The Truce between Cerberus and Moonhunters is relatively recent, just around four years. Though when the old regent was in power, the truce was nothing more than words and paper, despite the efforts put forth to reach it.  Alex's predecessor wasn't very good at maintaining his end of things.

2. There is a wider, more general 'peace' order that was put into place after the 100-year war between vampires and werewolves, that started in the fifteenth century. It's more an agreement to not engage each other in war and hostilities that could result in it. Though it was created in the 16th century, and while it still holds,  it doesn't prevent or stop individual clans, packs from feuding, when and if that happens, it's expected of the leaders to reach some kind of resolution.

3. A bit of timeline - The Cerberus Alpha had been in power roughly five years before coming to the Tri-Cities, and taking over there. It's since been close to four years since he absorbed the former tri-cities pack into Cerberus.

XD Sorry for the delay in responding!!!

and I hope this helps!

Amarlo

Thank you for the information! This is most helpful. ;D

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Sephora

Me and a friend of mine may be interested in tossing in a pair of characters.  <3

Codexa

Quote from: Sephora on April 10, 2017, 09:58:59 PM
Me and a friend of mine may be interested in tossing in a pair of characters.  <3

*waves* <3

Welcome Welcome!!

If either if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask! :D

Vergil Tanner

Yo! I am Sephora's aforementioned friend! You should have our bios in a few days, barring any disasters! Wooo! :D
Vergil's Faceclaim Archive; For All Your Character Model Seeking Needs!

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Dubbed the "Oath of Drake,"
A noble philosophy; I adhere...for now.

InnocentSynn

Hello everyone!  So have a couple of requests and a bit of thought on the subject, Codexa and I have decided that we will be upping the maximum age of vampires to 500 years old.  We have also raised the age required to be considered an Elder Vampire to 800.

Dotley

Is it acceptable for those of us with already accepted vamps to edit our vampire's age?  :-)
O&O's || A&A's

"I don’t use people for stories.
I use stories to express my feelings for people."