Xavier's School for Gifted Young Adults - X-Men

Started by Secretwriter, November 28, 2010, 08:28:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Secretwriter

Mind control is one of the no no's but yours isn't really mind control with the Illusion.  I don't really have a problem with your character's abilities, so long as any time this is used, it is plotted out completely with the other party.  I've been kind of against people using telepathy of any kind but your branch of it is very intriguing. 

With your agreement and Adonis's approval, I welcome you to the game.

Secret's Bio | Tanja's Bio

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

Tackyhillbilly

Certainly, I agree to those limitations. I considered having Illusion without the Telepathic Element, as manipulation of Light, but someone already has that under their minor minor powers, so I thought this was a good way to differentiate the character.

Adonis

A thoroughly thought out concept (lovin the scarecrow btw), and I do approve as well. Welcome to the School !
You can't change who people are at their core. You can only love them for what they've given you.
O/O's
Current Muse Status: Overdriiiive

Secretwriter

Please move your bio over to The Bio thread

The first post of this thread has the link to the directory - the directory is your index. Everything is linked to it. ^.^

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

Adonis

You can't change who people are at their core. You can only love them for what they've given you.
O/O's

Secretwriter

Mine too.  Thanks Adonis. You suck as a courier pigeon. :3

TheWriter

Code-Name:
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Sex: Male
Relationship Status: Single
Team Affiliation: Undecided
Position at the School: Student

Hair: Dark
Eyes: Brown
Skin: Fair
Weight: Average
Height: Tallish
Other:
Takes pride in appearance, rarely not clean shaven. 

Date Of Birth: December 15, 1991
Place Of Birth: Los Angeles, USA
Citizenship: Australian/US dual citizenship

Information:

Personality:
Carries himself with a sense of dignity, may come off as arrogance.  Soft spoken, is typically careful with his words, has a quiet intensity about him.  The type to rise to meet a challenge.  Has had his fill of alpha-male types, and privately enjoys bringing inflated egos back down to earth. 

Background: [Three good paragraphs]
Born as the lovechild of an American public relations consultant and an Australian photojournalist on holiday, Leo spent his childhood growing up between countries.  The nearly annual shifting between homes, schools and sets of friends made it hard for Leo to settle into a life, and he grew to remain detached by default to those around him.  With his father, life is a rush with the hustle and bustle of LA living, never boring but overwhelming at times.  With his mother on the other side of the Pacific, the quiet suburban life gives him a chance to catch his breath.

It was during an accident at his mother's that he discovered his abilities; while cleaning the gutters on the roof, he slipped, rolling him over the edge.  While the twelve foot drop would have broken bones otherwise, he walked away with little more than bruises.  He attributed this to being lucky, but couldn't deny to himself that he seemed to land twice, first against something in the air, then in the garden bed below.  Over the following months, he made several attempts to make it happen again, from tossing tennis balls into the air to falling from trees, eventually paving the way for basic control; he could freeze the air.  This didn't escape his mother's notice, who decided it was time to have a talk.

Unbenownst to Leo his mother was a mutant; she had control of her body at a cellular level, able to spawn extra hands or arms from any point of her body.  With her help he was able to come to terms with what he was, and returned to his father with a drive to perfect his newfound ability in secret.  While his father often dealt with superhumans through his publicity work with the Avengers, Leo kept his talents a secret, but assuming he knew of his mother figured that if the time came for him to reveal them, his father would take the news well.  It was through his mother that Xavier's School contacted him, pledging to help him hone his gifts for a more practical means, giving him an opportunity he wasn't about to refuse.

Mother:
Name: Miranda Robin Miles
Race: Mutant (independent, keeps her status a secret)

Father:
Name: Jacob Richard "JR" Weber
Race: Human

Other Relatives:

Powers:
Leo has manifested his limited telekinetic ability in the mass control of small particles.  While he can't control any solid body larger than a pin, he can control the air molecules around it to the same effect.  Moving these particles is beyond his reach; the extent of his control is to 'lock' these particles in place with concentration.  Practically, he can use this power to stop things in motion, arrest natural momentum or prevent an object from moving by locking the air in front of or around an object.  As this process involves ceasing all molecular movement, meeting 'locked' air's resistance is like coming against an invisible, cool, flat wall. When used to restrain a person, it's described as if the subject is overawed, frozen mid-stride by his presence.

Power Limitations:
'Locked air', for all intensive purposes, is a weightless, resistance-less solid shape; it will float in air and is otherwise subjected to the normal laws of physics.  To fully make use of his powers to stop an object in locked air, some form of resistance must be used; leverage against a wall or the ground will work.  Without such support, anything that would hit a shape of locked air pushes the shape with it; while it would not halt a bullet, a free-floating locked air wall would move with the bullet, turning lethal penetration into a fast-moving wall of concussive hurt.

While he can 'lock' and 'unlock' fine particles, moving them with his mind is beyond his grasp.  Using his powers and the right support, he can strip an object's momentum, but to create momentum is impossible.  With greater concentration and practice, he could use his powers to conserve an object's momentum and redirect it, but the complex patterns and shapes he would need to make to do this quickly and effectively is beyond his current level of aptitude.

While he has only attempted it once, he has been able to 'lock' the air in someone's lungs.  The body's reflexive action to cough or gasp for air causes moderate tissue damage to the lungs if held for too long, and when unlocked the subject will have respiratory problems.  Leo has resolved not to use his powers in such a way again.

Hobbies and Interests:
Likes to think of himself as a casual history buff, particularly to do with warfare.  Enjoys running, tennis, and finding new ways to cheat at the two.  Has been learning self defense from his mother from a young age; has only managed to beat her once, with her only using two arms.

Secretwriter

I like yours, TheWriter.  I approve, you just have to wait on Adonis for his.  With that, I welcome you to the game, pending the sexy man with the santa hat.

Adonis

Has my approval as well. Welcome to the game!
O/O's

Angel Fire

Character:

Code-Name:
Sex: Female
Team Affiliation: Undecided
Position at the School: High School Senior

Hair: Brown with small blue streaks
Eyes:Blue
Skin:Fair
Weight:120
Height:5'7"
Other: Has to wear glasses at times since she can not see things far away very clearly

Date Of Birth: August 10, 1992
Place Of Birth: Anchorage, Alaska
Citizenship: American

Information:

Personality: Larissa is quite shy when you first meet her but she will warm up (so to speak) to people that she can trust later on.  She may come off as aloof to people that do not know her very well but that usually changes to spunky when she is around good people.  She is the studious type and a little hesitant to go in a fight unless she can get some reassurance that the can do the task.

Background:
Born from a father that was a logger and a photographer mother, Larissa was an only child spending time between living in Alaska with her mother and in Oregon with her father.  Early on, the relationship was wonderful between her divorced parents.  Since her parents had divorced when she was a toddler, Larissa was confused as to why her parents should not be together.  They had kept dawdling around the subject to her for a while until much later on in her life.

She was enjoying life as much as she could but being constantly sick when the weather had started to warm up had meant taht she had to stay indoors most of the time.  She had come across as aloof to her classmates since she could not play with them and could not stay outdoors for a long period of time.  She had been called names like "Miss Frosty" or "Blue Lips" due to her condition that she still does not know the reason why she gets these colds in the summer.

Finally, back home in Alaska, her powers had started to manifest after a freak blizzard came through the area.  It had started with chilling breath that had created ice around a small rock.  From there, she was very scared and went back home, too afraid to tell anyone what she had done.  Since everything most everything was covered in either snow or ice, she could get away with it so she had sulked and wondered why she was different.  Unknown to her, her father had been a latent mutant with powers of the earth.  She has not seen her father in about 5 years so she has no clue about her father's powers.  With bills starting to mount up with her mother and her own powers started to manifest themselves even more, she was contacted by a member of Xavier's school.  Larissa did not want to leave her mother but eventually, it would be the best for her since she was "at age" now.

Mother:

Name: June Keller
Race: human

Father:

Name: Leroy Keller
Race: mutant (unknown to the general public)

Powers:
Major: Has the ability to project cold sheets of ice and small ice walls though her power awareness has not reached to that point yet. 

Minor: Is able to breath chilling air.  This power she is aware of and the effects are only as far as her breath can project it.  Mostly uses it for self protection when she is being put in a situation where she needs to run away very fast.  She only knows that it slows down the target and puts them in small sheets of ice.  She is not fully aware of the full potential of this power.

Secondary Minor: She is resistant to cold, in fact, the colder the temperature is, the better and more active she is.  She still can not explain why, it just happens to her.

Power Limitations:
Her chilling breath right now can only go as far as her breath can take it.  She does not have the ability to control a room's temperature, just her surrounding area within a few feet.  Heat also makes her feel very down and groggy.  If she stays in a summer like environment or a very hot room for a long period of time, it could cause her to get sick.

Hobbies and Interests:   Larissa loves to be in the outdoors and is more at home in that environment, especially in the wintertime.  She has taken some photographs with the help of her mother when she was younger so most of the time, she has a camera with her to take pictures at the spur of the moment
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.
May we spread our wings and soar the heavens together for all time - Angel
My Theme Song - Can I be your Heart's Desire?

Seraph

Character:

Code-Name: Sunshine
Sex: Yes Please! Female
Team Affiliation: Xavier
Position at the School: Junior College

Appearance:

Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Ice Blue
Skin: Pale
Weight: Never ask a lady her weight
Height: 5'6
Other: (physical defects/mutations, overall appearance)

Date Of Birth:
Place Of Birth: Ventura California

Information:

Personality: Flirty and Fun. She enjoys a good party and a good time.

Background:
     Katrienna was born and raised in sunny California and spent most of her life on the beach. Bonfires, boys and parties were what she enjoyed most. She met Jordan when they were both Juniors in high school, and the two hit it off well. They were a popular, well liked couple at the school, winning Prom Queen and King in both their junior and senior years. Katrienna assumed that things were going well and they would go off to college together and be happy.
     Imagine her surprise when Jordan took her aside some time after graduation, and told her that he was breaking up with her. 'It's not you, its me. We should see other people. College is about experiences.' Blah blah blah. All that crap. Hurt, angry, and stunned, Katrienna saw a bright flash of light, and when the light cleared, her body felt cold. So cold. At her feet, Jordan was writhing on the ground, his body covered with blisters and reddened skin anywhere it was exposed. Confused, Kat fled, leaving Jordan laying there.
     Two weeks later, she received a bouquet daisys and sunflowers with a card attached. "I'm sorry. I won't tell." was all that was written. Bitter, she almost wished he had told. When the offer to attend Xavier's Academy, she accepted. It wasn't that she was able to be around other people like her. The school just happened to be all the way on the other side of the continent.

Mother:

Name: Jennifer Toise

Father:

Name: William (Bill) Toise

Other Relatives:

Powers:
Major: Solar Flare
     -Absorbs sunlight and releases it slowly to brighten a room, or quickly to burn someone.
Minor: Heat Resistant
     -Heat sources cause less damage to her than they do to normal people.
Minor: Empathic
     -She can sense and amplify emotions in someone to a slight degree.
Power Limitations:
Solar Flare: She cannot control the burst burn effect and uses up all of her stored energy way too fast. She can only hold 2 days worth of sunshine right now.
Heat Resistant: She gets burned normally too if she stays too long in the heat. What might give one person a third degree burn, would give her closer to a first degree burn instead.

Hobbies and Interests:
Interested in sewing, Mutant news, parties, and boys.

OOC Ons and Offs:   These can be found in the usual places for the most part. My thread link is at the bottom of this post and the form link is to the left of this post. General No No's include Blood, Mutilation, Humiliation, Scat. General YES YES'S include Being Dominated, Being spanked, Restrained, and Romanced.

Adonis

Angel Fire - Please set Larissa's resistance to cold as her secondary minor power please.Also, as her age is 18, please define as to whether she's an incoming college freshman, or a high school senior. Other than that, your character has my approval. Secret just looked over it as well, same small issues, but approved as well. After you have fixed those two small things, go ahead and move it.

Seraph - I dont really see any problems, nor does Secret - tis approved!

Both of you, please move your sheets to the approved bio thread here.
O/O's

Aiden

Character:

Code-Name: Wolverine
Ethnicity: Canadian
Sex: Male
Age: Unknown, assumed over 200 years old at this point. (memory loss)
Team Affiliation:  Independent but always returns to the X-men hesitantly and even if he has to grit his teeth and bare it.
Position at the School: none standing

Appearance:

Hair: Brown
Eyes: Green
Skin: Light tan
Weight: 325lbs (It's the Adamantium I swear!)
Height: 5'3
Other: Retractable Metal Claws

Date Of Birth: Early 1890's
Place Of Birth: Alberta Canada
Citizenship: Canadian? Japanese? American Visa?

Information:

Personality:
Logan is used to being alone, he prefers it as people who get to involved with him end up dead or hurt because of him. Despite his constant scowl across his face he does have moments of softness however rare they may be and their duration normally short. Tough love describes him best, only when the scent of blood fills his nostrils and his blades drawn does he fall into his true element, a feral beast on the field with the mental capacity to command and army if needed. He struggles with an inner demon that comes as he loses himself to the rage at which point he becomes a whirlwind of arching adamantium and devastation.

Background: Canon Character taking bits of pieces to keep the character who he is but formatted for this game.

Mother:

Name: Elizabeth

Father:

Name: John Howlett Sr.

Other Relatives:
Thomas Logan- Alleged Father

Powers:

* Regenerative healing factor
    * Superhuman senses, strength, agility, stamina, reflexes, and longevity
    * Adamantium-laced skeletal structure
    * Retractable adamantium-laced bone claws
    * Elongated and sharp canines
    * Expert martial artist, spy, and tactician

Power Limitations:

His attack range - Wolverine needs to close in on you to deal the hurt, most times.
He's susceptible to mental attacks.
He has a huge weakness against magnetic characters.
He's not fire proof: true he can heal even the most horrific burns, but he can't heal if his flesh is completely burned off.
He can be drowned.
His joints aren't adamantium so he can be dismembered with a carefully placed blow.

Hobbies and Interests:
Cigars, Booze, Traveling, Hunting, Camping, Redheads and Asians.

Adonis

We said that we would be picky in allowing larger, more well known canon roles to be played, and quite frankly Aiden, I don't know you all that well. Secret, however, is telling me that if anyone can pull him off, you'd be one of them. So I'm going to defer to her on this one, and trust her judgment.

You've my approval for everyone's most favorite hairy Canadian.
O/O's

Secretwriter

Welcome with Logan, Aiden.  His back story is quite large, so I guess use what you want to.  ^.^

Storm says no smoking in the school! 

You can move your bio over when you see fit. I have faith in your writing and your ability to play Logan.

Cold Heritage

It might be fun to include ninjas, so that when Logan takes the kids on a camping trip to let them experiment with their powers on some God-forsaken island, the ninjas can come and attack, and then we students can use our powers to curbstomp or be curbstomped by ninjas.

Do eeeeet.
Thank you, fellow Elliquiyan, and have a wonderful day.

Secretwriter

Yeah... lol we'll get back to you on that one, babeh.

Aiden

You better try to have a rain cloud following me if you don't want me to drink, Pft.  XD

And I'll STILL find a way to smoke.

Pumpkin Seeds

Poster drawn during her circus performances.

Code-Name: N/A
Ethnicity: Chinese
Sex:  Female
Team Affiliation: Xavier
Position at the School: College Freshman
Appearance:

Hair:  Black
Eyes: Brown
Skin: Lightly tanned
Weight: 145lbs
Height: 5’7
Other:

Date Of Birth: 3/14/1991
Place Of Birth: Hong Kong, China
Citizenship: People’s Republic of China

Information:

Personality:
Nou has become a creature of contradictions.  Few would know that she performed for thousands at one time, in truth craved the excitement of performance.  Seeing her avoiding the larger crowds that plague many urban areas and seeming so distraught when pressed with enclosure.  The truth being that without an outlet the crowds are near painful for her to experience.  Often she is seen with her leg moving or hands shaking while she expels the accumulation.  This has crafted a nervous figure for many to witness, yet inside the woman is quite calm with her environment.  A clear mind was a necessity in her past life and she has carried that trait over to her studies.

The young woman is a serious student that does not tolerate relaxed behavior well.  She is very hard on herself both physically and academically.  Raised to believe that the best was the only acceptable place, she has a harsh nature of competition.  Many times she finds peace in these acts pouring herself into either study of physical exercise with abandon.  Late hours can find her perched over a book in the library, situated in the kitchen listening to lecture or running laps at the gymnasium.  Nou does not take well to having nothing to do.  Lately though she has found the therapeutic touch of video games due to the mental stimulation but physical inactivity.

Background:
Qiang Nou was to be the pride of her family.  Born with some protest from other family members, her parents insisted that favor shined on her.  Love and attention were showered on the young girl, such that she wanted for so little in those early years.  While not without hardships her life was simple during those years and her ignorance a blissful state.  Fortune would smile on her as her parents predicted when the government decided she should be accepted into a Wu Shu academy.  At the young age of six she was drafted into the training program.  Her parents proudly turned her over, hoping that she would one day represent her family and country abroad.

While the separation was meet with many tears from one so young, those tears were soon replaced with excitement.  Nou took to the teachings with a second nature.  Physical exercise and training were almost as play to her.  The strenuous stretches taken with a smile and the harsh words of criticism born as a daughter would hear her father.  Such love soon replaced even the memories of her loving parents.  When other children might return home, she remained to practice and study.  To bring them the honor they deserved would be her words, but secretly it was her love for the art of Wu Shu.  Her parents would only write their understanding and pride in her dedication, while her coaches took notice of such loyalty to the sport.  That set her apart enough to compete in their eyes.

Nou did not win all of her competitions, but she won far more than she did not.  Even when not first her place was almost certainly second.  Her rise through the ranks of her fellow students was swift and sure.  The coveted place on the national team was within her grasp while she came of age.  At thirteen she quietly bore the anticipation of being given such a spot.  Strange occurrences began happening to her at this time.  Often times at practice her nose would begin to bleed while her heart pounded in her ears.  The trainer assumed this was simply part of the strenuous exercise or perhaps a diet issue.  Then she began to sustain injuries from over rotation or micro fractures from her movements.  Many such injuries involved over rotation, but soon the fact that her famous high leaps were damaging her legs became evident.  Qiang Nou was removed from the team as her injuries mounted.

Sent home, she had little else to offer or do.  Depression sank into her mind while she simply sat on her bed.  At this time her diet also changed so that she ate a tremendous amount of food.  While the food at her former life was abundant, now she began to eat through her parents rations with a single minded desire.  Once more this was attributed to her growth, but then the bleeds began again.  Soon a physician checked her resting pressures and pulse.  The findings were frightening and the former Wu Shu star was hospitalized.  Medications were run through her body to lower the pressure and heart rate to little effect.  The medicine merely kept her tired and near comatose.  Unknown to any, including Nou, her powers had now surfaced so that the movement around her was fueling her energy stores.

Nou remembers this time as the closest to Hell she could ever come.  Kept to low activity by the medication, she was unable to work away the energy.  That power turned inward to accelerate an already strained system.  This meant more sedatives or more powerful forms to help control the issue.  While the drugs worked on her body, they could not address the unknown problem.  Soon the pressure inside her body began to cause bleeding internally.  A headache that she still causes her nightmares echoed inside her head.  Her fourteenth birthday passed without any notice.  Nou did not care anymore.  So with resignation in her soul she mustered the strength to leap from the third floor window of the hospital, a desperate attempt to escape.  That she landed on her feet amazed her.  That she did so without a broken bone amazed everyone else.

Able to release the energy inside her, she fled the city of her birth.  The young woman ran until she could not anymore, expending everything she had contained for so long.  If asked she cannot tell how long she fled or how long she slept afterward.  Only that she had moved far into the interior of China when the circus performers found her.  A rag tag group that had left the forming government in favor of a traditional life as they called their occupation.  Nou could understand such a thing and when strong enough she volunteered to become a performer.  A year passed before she proved her worth to them and none ever regretted the show she was able to perform.  The former prize of the People’s Republic now dressed in gaudy robes while executing her intricately practiced maneuvers.  Out here though she could let herself find freedom and truly embrace her abilities.

Over the years to follow she would train her abilities.  Nou learned to temper herself, pace the force she used in delivering her strikes and performing her acrobatics.  She learned to ease the flow of energy she drew around her.  While the woman could not cease the flow, there was the possibility of bleeding off the excess so that she did not face the physical troubles.  The training was kept in secret so much as she could afford.  There was little true understanding of her abilities, but she learned to live and do so while enjoying the roar of a crowd.  That was truly what kept her going through the ordeal.  The excitement and need to display her talents and hear appreciation from someone, anyone.  Faerie tales don’t last as one wise performer told her and soon the past came to call on her new home.

A mutant from the Americas had heard of her performance.  Unfortunately too the Chinese government had heard of her appearance and saw the posters that were now being setup for her shows.  The stranger told her as much while offering her a safe haven across the ocean.  Nou only heard that she was being hunted and fled as abruptly as she had arrived.  Time spent in the circus had taught her a more than healthy fear of the government and the value of a good escape.  So her feet took her toward the Russian and Chinese border with the intent of a cross.  She knew from talking to the other performers that Russia had a great value for circus performers and art.  Somehow, someway she hoped to join their ranks as well. 

That fate never came to pass.  Settled at the border was the stranger who had greeted her before and the agents she so desperately sought to escape.  She was given a choice then.  Continue to run or join the foreigner across the water in the Americas.  Nou did not feel much of a choice and took the offer.  A student VISA was her escape then as he already procured one in her honor.  Her place now came to be the school that Professor Xavier had established so long ago.

Mother:

Name: Qiang Shu
Father:

Name: Qiang Zhi

Other Relatives:

Powers:
Major Ability – Kinetic Redistribution
Nou has the ability to absorb the kinetic energy around her.  This allows her to lessen the impact of landings and incoming blows.  The kinetic energy she draws upon can be normal movement as well.  Even at her most controlled, Nou tends to absorb at least a small amount of energy from around her.  She can use this energy to give herself heightened speed, leaping ability and put that energy into her strikes.  One of her more interesting uses for this ability is in ranged attacks where she applies the force to the power that the attack delivers.  Even small needles begin to splinter wood while larger objects can dent metal.

Minor Ability – Increased Endurance
Due to the constant stress of her abilities, Nou’s body has managed to adapt itself to sustain.  Bones have been grown over as fractures, becoming more durable and hardened.  Blood vessels have reworked themselves to sustain the elevated pressure of her heart and lungs are stronger for the bursts of energy.  Overall this makes her a harder figure than her size gives credit.

Minor Ability – Heightened Reflexes
Working with the potential for such a release of energy has forced her mind to adapt as well.  Her brain has learned to disregard the unimportant, reacting within milliseconds to presenting dangers.  This was a slow process that developed during her days in the circus where she needed to react to changes in other performers and the environment. 

Power Limitations:

Major Ability – Kinetic Redistribution
Nou is limited by the abilities of her body.  Containing too much energy causes disruptions in the regulation that her body provides, creating elevated heart rate and blood pressure.  These can eventually lead to hemorrhages in her body if left unresolved.  Typically this is done through actions that look to be nervous energy (i.e. shaking of the hands, bouncing, tapping of the foot).  Currently her condition is under strict monitoring because none know how long her body can contain such stress or the impact of the previous bouts of hypertension on her life expectancy.  Some fear she may be killing herself with every moment of absorption.
Externally the sudden release of energy could give her a punch to break walls, the wall will also break her hand.  Her bones have grown stronger, but are still flesh and blood.  Leaping and running have similar problems where the constraints, while high, or not unlimited.  Overexertion can lead to debilitating effects.  Likewise thrown items are limited by their construction.  Knives are not suddenly going to pierce tank armor.

Minor Ability – Increased Endurance
The endurance is not to be confused with invulnerability or unlimited reserve.  Nou is simply tougher than the average woman her size.  The damage is still there and hurts, just more has to be taken in order to harm her enough to end the activity.  Also this remodeling takes its toll as she must constantly eat in order to maintain the advanced levels.  Nou is rarely seen without something edible in her hands.

Minor Ability – Heightened Reflexes
The ability allows Nou to perform impressive feats of dexterity, but is still limited by her body.  A quick mind does not a dodge make.  Also, while her mind can process the information quickly the reaction is not always thought out and can be exaggerated.  Such as someone raising their hand suddenly to point out a direction might spawn a sudden urge to duck and block from her.

Hobbies and Interests: Wu Shu, exercise, video games, American rock music

Adonis

Pumpkin - Extremely well thought out bio, personality, and mutation. Secret and I both give approval for this character, and look forward to seeing her in-game ^^ Go ahead and put a copy of the character sheet here
O/O's

Alsheriam

Sooo many new students for Professor McSexy to nom on! :D
A/A

Angel Fire

Thank you so much everyone.  I'll make the changes needed and put the bio over there (with the changes) *Smiles*
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.
May we spread our wings and soar the heavens together for all time - Angel
My Theme Song - Can I be your Heart's Desire?

Secretwriter

Character:

[she's not winged, I just like the pic]
Code-Name: (optional)
Ethnicity: American/white
Sex: Female
Team Affiliation: Xxxavier
Position at the School: Sixty-Nine? Oh. Right. High school Junior

Appearance:

Hair: Brown
Eyes: blue
Skin: tanned
Weight: 115 lbs
Height: 5'2"
Other: Short and curvy, more so in the hips than the chest. She's darker in appearance than her twin, preferring dark clothing and nail polish to more prissy and pink things. 

Date Of Birth: 6/14/1994
Place Of Birth: Los Angeles, California

Information:

Personality: Sierra is a literal pain in the ass. She's wise cracking, snarky, rude, and doesn't really give a crap what others think, save for her sister.  Her sister is her world and she'll get up in someone's face if they mess with Sienna. 

She likes to play practical jokes and pick on others, and can be a very stereotypical bully.  Enjoying both bad jokes and dirty jokes, she has a habit of trying to recruit minions to do dirty work [and homework] for her.  She likes to flirt, and isn't afraid of rubbing up against a boy to get him to do something for her.  She's been known to flash a few to get what she wants too.

More of a tomboy with a bit of girly sparkle, she's coming more into her femininity and is staring to act more like a lady.  She's not as bad at belching at the dinner table as she used to be.

Sierra personally thinks that it's fucked that she has the power of creating pure light.  She's the devil child, she should have the shadows.  The more rebellious of the two, she's always been the darker child, and she doesn't really understand why she has what she sees as the lighter power.

Not sure at the moment whether or not Sierra is a virgin or not.

Background:

Born in Los Angeles to two mutant parents, the twins never really had to hide their abilities around the house, though chaos and disaster have happened, particularly when Brussels sprouts were put on their plates.  Making them the size of peas the girls would often feed them to the dog or chuck them behind major appliances.  Likewise, when served something they liked, they would make their portions bigger. When their parents caught on, they were no longer allowed to use powers at the table.

It was only when their powers of light and shadow began to manifest that their parent grew concerned.  Nightmares brought the neighborhood into stark daylight or blackout the entire block.  Their major power didn't kick in till puberty, though the twins were already a handful. 

She [and her sister] were enrolled at Xavier's when they became of age to go to school, their parents knowing that there was no way that they could send the girls to a regular public school with their powers being so unstable. Their parents packed up, sold their house, and moved to New York so that they could be closer to their girls at school after their strongest power kicked in, the girls no longer stable enough to return to Los Angeles during the summers, their powers running rampant when their emotions ran high.

Being at the school for so long, Sierra has found her way into lots of trouble. She's found her way out of not nearly as much of it, but always seems to learn a lesson when she gets caught, or she pretends to.  Some she really does learn. 

Mother:

Name: Michelle Richards
Race: Mutant - able to shrink or grow her own self.

Father:

Name: Donovan Richards
Race: Mutant - the ability to create wind by blowing hard. Needless to say he avoids spicy food.

Other Relatives: Twin - Sienna Richards

Powers:
The ability to cause pure and utter white light - her sister has the shadows. - See personality
The ability [only with both she and her sister working together and concentrating] to teleport inanimate objects.
The ability to grow and shrink objects, be they body parts, or organics, or inanimate objects. [She calls it 'Prioritizing']

Power Limitations:
To properly control her power of casting pure light, she has to be in a calm, neutral mood.  Likewise, her sweeter sister has to be in a more fierce yet still calm and neutral mood.  When her emotions are up, she can't control it and a room will go blinding white all of a sudden, or if it's a slow burning build up, it will gradually get brighter and brighter.  If unchecked, Sierra's ability of light can burn others or cause them pain, scarring, blindness, or other problems.  [See Sienna's ability for Shadows]  The biggest worry with this power only happens with a complete emotional breakdown, it doesn't happen if she has PMS or is just a little mad.  Death in the family, and other serious psychological wounding factors are what causes the complete loss of control. 

Teleportation of Objects -  Only when Sienna and Sierra are both concentrating on it can this happen, neither can do it by themselves and it can only be inanimate objects.

Shrinking/Growing objects - the biggest limitation is singularly they can't make an object very large or very small in proportion to their normal size.  A pea can become the size of a baseball.  Together it can become a basketball - not yet though. In the future, but for now they are still working majorly on this power.  They keep this power quiet because others might try to abuse it.

Hobbies and Interests:
Causing trouble. 
Greasing Xavier's handrails [once, as a joke, and she got in deeeep shit for it!]
Reading
Used to go to shopping malls but apparently concerns with public safety and pranks involving nose growth keep poor Sierra firmly docked at the school.
Using her powers for evil: Aka, tormenting teachers.

OOC Ons and Offs:

Aiden

So I know I posted as him in the game already but I did finish the sheet.

The history I left it blank, since he is a canon character I felt it would be better to leave that out and open for what can happen in this game.
Since the school does have a memorial to Phoenix, he does recognize their past friendship/relationship.

Secretwriter