Gods of the Campus (interest check)

Started by JinxedMinx, October 02, 2012, 10:33:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kingmaster1

There's a character sheet in the OOC of which there is a link :P

AidenWhite

True... I should be able to get a character sheet up by tomorrow.
My Request Thread + info about me!
My O/O's ~ AidenWhite O/Os - UPDATED: 08/01/2024 (dd/mm/yyyy)
My availability for One on One's (Solos): Available! PM at your own risk.

JinxedMinx

There some pretty impressive deities remaining.   I hope to see Zeus filled by someone who can do justice to the god of the gods - just have to find someone who is up to the challenge.

Zeus
Hera
Hestia
Artemis
Hephaestus
Hermes
Athena
Dionysus

yesiroleplay

I seriously considered taking either Aphrodite or Athena.  Athena especially had the appeal of it being a 'given' that she could kick Ares' ass.

Jinxed - if we don't get a Zeus maybe you and I can brainstorm how to NPC him on Yahoo!

TheVillain

Just to add, while the myths say that Artemis was a virgin it has to be said that an argument can be made in Ancient Greece, woman on woman didn't count. So Artemis could of just been a total lesbo. :P

Also as a warning, I'm doing Pan- so whoever grabs Dionysus is going to have a drinking buddy.

My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

kingmaster1

To be fair...Athena is the goddess of war and strategy...Ares is the god of war...she is smarter than him :P

TheVillain

My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Kokaine

For some reason I definitely thought Artemis was taken... ah well, Eris will have fun causing trouble anyhow.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

kingmaster1

That does an awesome job of summing up Ares!  XD

yesiroleplay

Ares is the god of war - an elemental force of destruction and chaos.

Athena is the god of warfare - directing the forces of chaos and destruction to achieve a goal.

Also - Artemis was the first god 'called' - but so far no sheet for her.

Edit:  actually - it was Reivenn that 'called' Artemis, but she went with Hecate instead

Foxy DeVille

Quote from: Reivenn on October 10, 2012, 04:08:27 PM
Currently Taken
Aphrodite
Poseidon
Ares
Nike
Eris
Hekate
Hades
Persephone
Pan

*sniff* Demeter get neglected again...

Kdyami

It's ok Demeter we all still love you. :)
Hey all I'm property of the U.S government and as such I may randomly disappear for a day or two.  I apologize in advance but I'll get back to you ASAP

yesiroleplay

Reivenn

Gah... Ok, I can't believe I left Demeter off the first list. I swear I didn't intentionally forget you. *bows deeply in shame*

Eros definitely slipped my mind though. And yeah, I called Artemis off the bat, but went with Hecate instead. Here, revised list with Demeter in the first spot! And Eros added to the additional minor deities list.

Currently Taken
Demeter
Aphrodite
Poseidon
Ares
Nike
Eris
Hekate
Hades
Persephone
Pan
Apollo

Available from the Big Twelve

Zeus
Hera
Hestia
Artemis
Hephaestus
Hermes
Athena
Dionysus

Selected Additional Minor Deities:

Eros
Morpheus
Hypnos
Selene
Any of the Muses
Any of the Fates
Nemesis
Aeolus
Eos
Harmonia
Iris
Panacaea
"Dapper lycanthropes... terrible, yet... refined... My only... weakness..!" -- Tycho, Penny Arcade

Reivenn's Ons, Offs and Ideas

JinxedMinx

Quote from: yesiroleplay on October 10, 2012, 10:20:11 PM
I seriously considered taking either Aphrodite or Athena.  Athena especially had the appeal of it being a 'given' that she could kick Ares' ass.

Jinxed - if we don't get a Zeus maybe you and I can brainstorm how to NPC him on Yahoo!

I'll try to get on yahoo tonight.  Without Zeus in control, Delta Omega Gamma may run wild and take over the island.

AidenWhite

Alright. I should be able to make a character sheet but I can't find what information needs to be placed. Should I just copy and paste another's character sheet and work off that?

Kokaine

Just use the first sheet as a template... that's what the rest of us did.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

kingmaster1

AidenWhite

Um... this is a little awkward, but the game that was on hiatus restarted again, so I am sorry but I must withdraw.

kingmaster1

Foxy DeVille

Booo... hopefully we get some more sausage in the house. Not that Demeter is a total slut or anything...

kingmaster1

......yeah.....all the goddesses are nothing but saints.....

Sahariel

I was looking at the list and I wondered are heroes permissible? Or Demigods? E.g. Peleus, Achilles, Hector, or Ajax?

JinxedMinx

Quote from: Sahariel on October 11, 2012, 06:37:32 PM
I was looking at the list and I wondered are heroes permissible? Or Demigods? E.g. Peleus, Achilles, Hector, or Ajax?
I'd like to see it kept to the gods. There some interesting ones available, if you are interested.

Major Gods
Zeus
Apollo
Hephaestus
Dionysus
Hermes

Lesser Gods
Morpheus
Hypnos
Aeolus
Eos

Cal1496

Would like to throw my hat in for Zeus if you all are still thinking to get this thing going.