The Infected (Action, drama, survival, horror)

Started by Blonde, October 27, 2012, 09:49:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chreestafer

Ok as for job wise would this be a subtly ruthless society.  Meaning can a man make a living off of pit fighting like ufc style? Could that be a job or form of entertainment in this new world?
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

JackWhite

Quote from: Chreestafer on November 12, 2012, 07:00:04 AM
Ok as for job wise would this be a subtly ruthless society.  Meaning can a man make a living off of pit fighting like ufc style? Could that be a job or form of entertainment in this new world?
I'd think that people are worrying more about surviving

AdrianZef

Don't know if you want to roleplay with me? The answer is yes, you do. But fine, I guess I'll give you one of these: Ons and Offs, as well as a Wishlist.

Aeroa

I'm not sure how quickly this will take off, however I will be creating a character sheet if that is okay.

Ezekla

I'm interested and will make up a male character sheet. Any specific type you are really in need of, or can I just sort of fly with it?
Thus, storytelling - from wherever it comes - forms a layer in the foundation of the world; and glinting in it we see the trace elements of every tribe on earth.