New Member's First Adult RP

Started by RPG33K, May 12, 2016, 09:19:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RPG33K

Just got approval and wanted to start off slow with a one on one RP.  I am not new to role play and have several years under my belt but I never role played in a style commonly found on this site before. So, I thought the best way to get introduced was to find someone who was willing to RP at our own pace and kinda help get me settled here.

As for specifics on the plot of the RP in mind. Entirely up to discussion, as while I RP often. The other site I RP on has me involved with a couple super hero RPs atm and normally do FT, sci fi and Nation RPs. Role plays which I guess are not normally done here. But a couple things you should consider before responding.

1. I should be able to post at least once every two days. Hopefully once a day during my work week and multiple times a day during my weekends.

2. I RP in 1st person. I always have and I am told I am pretty good at it. If you cannot work with that, then I will likely need someone else.

Aside from that. I should be ready to go. Hopefully we can set something up soon! ;D
Defender of the Sonic Franchise, Ash Ketchum, DCEU and Star Wars Prequels.

I enjoy Superhero RPs and Sci fi settings but am down to try anything new really.

Ons/Offs

RPG33K

I had an idea that could be discussed. By no means set in stone. A twist on the whole 'from two worlds' theme but rather than the King to Peasant or two opposing cultures I had a thought to mix science fiction and fantasy.

Where a man from a sci fi based universe through a magical event meets a women from a world ruled by magic.(Perhaps she fumbled an untested spell or the moons aligned?) Then they learn of each other's worlds as she explores his galaxy and later he is just as confused when he visits her magical world to return her home. While this occurs they would be fighting off threats from each others universes, such as space pirates, hostile aliens, evil warlocks, orcs on a warpath ect. I would play the man from sci fi and the character's history, occupations nor abilities are not set. For example the man could be a space smuggler, alien, space marine ect And the Maiden could be anything from a witch to a fairy or perhaps a Vampire. Anything mystical or magical.

Just shooting an idea to hopefully start some discussion and interest.
Defender of the Sonic Franchise, Ash Ketchum, DCEU and Star Wars Prequels.

I enjoy Superhero RPs and Sci fi settings but am down to try anything new really.

Ons/Offs