Werewolves of Miller's Hollow Episode 1 [Closed]

Started by Xillen, April 20, 2008, 07:24:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elvi

Amen brother AMEN!...*laughs*

Oh and Cherri, hate to disillusion you, but I don't really own a pie shoppe or answer to the name Mrs Miggins...*grins*
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Cherri Tart

oh... *sighs* i was SO in the mood for peach cobbler too... fresh, warm sugary peaches... *pouts*
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Elvi

Oh...I could knock you one up here if you want, not sure how good it'll be after I sent it by email though....

Cherri Tart

just leave it on the door step... umm... not that i'm stalking you or anything! ;)

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Elvi

Next to the fur tree?

I know it's you Tartlet, no bird in it's nest makes THAT sort of noise...

Kalen

*snaps his fingers* I heard that.. kind of a cook oooooooooh?

Cherri Tart

umm... sorry - i'll try to keep the snoring down tonight!

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Dingo

I think that we should not make Greenthorn our Sherrif. I mean .. Kalen who doesn't seem to want the job is a much better choice.

I am changing my vote to Kalen

Elvi

Cutter

I am the Dark Unspoken that dwells within, weighted by the chains of your preconceptions. Release me and I shall release you.

My On's and Off's :

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=13915.0

Xillen

Quote from: Cutter on April 25, 2008, 01:48:33 PMGreenthorn gets me vote. ;)
Don't forget to bold that. I'll count it this time, but not the next time. Votes that aren't bold aren't noticeable enough. People might miss them and be incorrectly informed about the current status. Or I might miss them and accidentally not count them. Italic ain't even closely as noticeable as bold.

Greenthorn is allowed to ask people to remove their votes from her. People are not required to comply. Whoever gets the most votes will become sheriff, even if that person does not want to be the sheriff.

Remaining villagers of Millers Hollow:

• Kalen: 5 votes (Xana Cenad, Maeven, Shadowz, Neksia, Dingo)
  • Greenthorn: 5 votes (Swedish Steel, Silvestine, Cherri Tart, Dragoondawg, Cutter)
  • Cherri Tart: 1 vote (Kalen)
  • Swedish Steel: 1 vote (Greenthorn)
  • GrinningHound: 1 vote (Elvi)
  • Aviationrox: 1 vote (GrinningHound)
  • Cutter
  • Dingo
  • Dragoondawg
  • Elvi
  • Kazae
  • Lightangel
  • Maeven
  • Neksia
  • Shadowz
  • Silvestine
  • Xana Cenad
Not yet voted: Aviationrox, Kazae, Lightangel.

Remaining roles:

• 4 werewolves
  • 1 seer
  • 1 healer
  • 1 priest
  • 1 hunter
  • 9 peasants

Greenthorn

I am asking everyone who voted for me to change their votes!!

*bats lashes* pretty please?

Dragoondawg25

*yawns and stretches a bit while resting arms behind head* "Nah im satisfied with my vote, not changing it even for batting eyelashes :P
Heterosexual Switch: Humor DLC included
My Discord: Dragoondawg2582
Ons & Offs

Cutter

I am the Dark Unspoken that dwells within, weighted by the chains of your preconceptions. Release me and I shall release you.

My On's and Off's :

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=13915.0

Xillen

Quote from: Cutter on April 26, 2008, 03:59:34 AM
Sorry, X-hit wrong button.
No worries, really. Just that I might miss votes that aren't bold when I make the summaries. I do read all the posts of course, but I make the summaries only once in a while, and then it's easier to glance over them.

I've sent Aviationrox, Kazae and Lightangel a post. I haven't heared anything from Lightangel until shortly after I handed out the roles. If he hasn't logged back into E before a bit into the second night, I'm afraid I'll have to replace him for the continuity of the game. If there's no tie, the vote for sheriff will end close to 18:00 server time today. If there is a tie, the vote will end the first time I notice the tie is broken, or at the latest around 06:00 server time tomorrow.

Kazae

I'll use my Spiteful Bastard powers for evil.

Kalen for Sheriff.   ;D
...................__
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
..........................'...../
..........''............. _.·´
..........................(
Yes, I'm probably over-thinking.  Yes, I'm going to continue over-thinking.
There are enough people out there running on autopilot;someone has to make up for those lost synaptic cycles, and it may as well be me.

Push Button...

Cherri Tart

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Xillen

• Kalen: 7 votes (Xana Cenad, Maeven, Shadowz, Neksia, Dingo, Kazae, Cherri Tart)
  • Greenthorn: 4 votes (Swedish Steel, Silvestine, Dragoondawg, Cutter)
  • GrinningHound: 1 vote (Elvi)
  • Cutter
  • Dingo
  • Dragoondawg
  • Elvi
  • Kazae
  • Lightangel
  • Maeven
  • Neksia
  • Shadowz
  • Silvestine
  • Xana Cenad
Not yet voted: Aviationrox, Lightangel.

Remaining roles:

• 4 werewolves
  • 1 seer
  • 1 healer
  • 1 priest
  • 1 hunter
  • 9 peasants

Elvi

Oh well, as I don't want to waste my vote and I don't want to have Kalen as sheriff, I am changing my vote to Greenthornespecially as it will add more tension to it all...*grins*

Greenthorn

Quote from: Elvi on April 26, 2008, 04:39:35 PM
Oh well, as I don't want to waste my vote and I don't want to have Kalen as sheriff, I am changing my vote to Greenthornespecially as it will add more tension to it all...*grins*

*grumbles and glares*

Evil I tell ya!!

Elvi

I'm just wondering why you changed from 'vote for me I is the bestest'...to 'Change your votes minions, I no longer want to be the boss'

Greenthorn

ack! minions?  I have no minions!!  If I do...they need to come make dinner!! ;D

(I was given advice on the matter..and I had to agree with the advice)

Xillen

Sheriff election, final count:

• Kalen: 7 votes (Xana Cenad, Maeven, Shadowz, Neksia, Dingo, Kazae, Cherri Tart)
  • Greenthorn: 5 votes (Swedish Steel, Silvestine, Dragoondawg, Cutter, Elvi)
Abstained from voting: Aviationrox, Lightangel.

With much rejoice and lots of celebration, you declare Kalen to be your sheriff! After handing him his newly polished badge, while trying not to imagine what was used to polish it, and getting everyone drunk, it's time to move on to another, less cheerfull election. Someone in the town was responsible for the weird trails made through the town, and if left undisturbed, might not stick to that. Action must be taken. It's time to decide who is the most likely guilty person. You will do so in an orderly and democratic manner. The person that shall receive the most votes will be put to the stakes! In the case of a tie, Kalen, your newly appointed sheriff, will make the final decision.

This poll will run at least until mondayevening european time, perhaps a little longer depending on votes. Players that haven't voted for both the sheriff and the lynch will be replaced to keep the continuity in the game.

• Kalen
  • Greenthorn
  • Cherri Tart
  • Swedish Steel
  • Aviationrox
  • GrinningHound
  • Cutter
  • Dingo
  • Dragoondawg
  • Elvi
  • Kazae
  • Lightangel
  • Maeven
  • Neksia
  • Shadowz
  • Silvestine
  • Xana Cenad
Not yet voted: Xana Cenad, Maeven, Shadowz, Neksia, Dingo, Kazae, Cherri Tart, Swedish Steel, Silvestine, Dragoondawg, Cutter, Elvi, Kalen, Greenthorn, GrinningHound, Aviationrox, Lightangel.

Remaining roles:

• 4 werewolves
  • 1 seer
  • 1 healer
  • 1 priest
  • 1 hunter
  • 9 peasants

Elvi

Ermmmmm........hang on....not everyone has voted, with the two missing and people changing their votes, then there may be a change in who is sherrif or a tie....
A weekend isn't a good time to end something, it's notoriously slow on elliquiy for many reasons...

Xillen

Though that might be right, the 2 missing votes might bring it TO a tie at most, which is not being helpful. And it is the sheriff vote, which usually is pretty fickle anyhow.

I've sent Aviationrox a PM to inform about the vote, and I've seen him online a couple of times since then. Lightangel hasn't been on for quite a few days. I don't want to slow the game down in the meager hope that there will be votes coming from them soon with a very small chance on affecting the actual output.