Craving Anita Blake-esque rp (f seeking m) **Slightly updated **

Started by CyanideKandiKisses, January 28, 2013, 03:11:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CyanideKandiKisses

Hello! If you couldn't tell by the title I am seeking an Anita Blake-esque story. You do not have to have very much prior knowledge of the books to play along. All you really need to know is that it is modern day but vampires, wereanimals of all sorts, as well as multiple other non human beings have come to the attention of the world as a whole. While they are not completely trusted/accepted, it is known that they are real and among us.

**While I do not completely have a solid plot line in mind, I do have two fully developed characters who I would love to play with. One is a wereleopard female, the other is a female vampire. If you are interested I will link you to their "profiles".

Drop me a line if you would like to play with me...and I shall love you and be devoted to you forever...lol

~Cyn~
"I ask for so little. Just fear me, love me, do as I say and I will be your slave."

"I wanna be your slave, break out the whips and chains. And if I don't behave, I want you to make me pay..."

Come see me on instagram! Shut_me_up_blog

RH Profile
F-List

CyanideKandiKisses

"I ask for so little. Just fear me, love me, do as I say and I will be your slave."

"I wanna be your slave, break out the whips and chains. And if I don't behave, I want you to make me pay..."

Come see me on instagram! Shut_me_up_blog

RH Profile
F-List

Timber42

Greeting CyanideKandKisses,

I will be sending you a pm shortly
Some people can read War and Peace and come away thinking it’s a simple adventure story. Others can read the ingredients on a chewing gum wrapper and unlock the secrets of the universe.                                 -Lex Luthor