Who will post next? 2010.11.01

Started by lex87author, November 01, 2010, 05:29:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davina

*blinks in wonder* That could be a tall order....

Looks over to see if he's going to come back
I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

TyCaine

Tall order or not, it would make for a very interesting time...  :-)

Makes me wonder what you would be begging and screaming for, perhaps we should continue this in PM?  *chuckles playfully*
Currently tentatively looking for a writing partner or two, pitch me an idea...
My smut dance card is a little full, though I might be tempted with the right story...
Pitch me an idea...

Ons & Offs & Current Threads | Recent Posts | F-List
RPs Wanted 1 | RPs Wanted 2
Apologies & Absences

Davina

*looks up from typing out PM*

Shoots a glance over her shoulder to see if one of the sexy ladies will post... Maybe Sasha?
I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

Anesa

Aww..no. :-(  Not Sasha..but

perhaps she will come next?

Xunzar

The list below is mostly up to date. To be honest, you can assume there is little that is a hard no.
A list of kinks

Anesa

Nope.....Sasha must be MIA....

Will the Xunzar come back one more time so we can drool over his new sexy avatar?

Xunzar

Yes. Yes he will.

Will Camille come by again so I can flirt with the cutie?
The list below is mostly up to date. To be honest, you can assume there is little that is a hard no.
A list of kinks

Anesa

You got it, Hot Stuff!!  ;)

Maybe Sybl will grace us with her beauty?

Xunzar

*kisses the back of Camille's hand and then nips it gently* Sorry, darlin'.

Perhaps she's next? Or maybe Camille?
A list of kinks

Anesa

If coming back will get me more kisses and nibbles......then I'm at your service!  :D

Encore, Mr. Xunzar....;)

Katerina

Sorry.. not the new studly one...

Maybe he'll grace us with his presence again! I do hope so!

Xunzar

*Gomez voice* Cara Mia! *begins to kiss and nip up Camille's arm* At your service...

I wonder if she'll be the next one to post again?
A list of kinks

Belle33

Not this time.

Maybe Camille now?

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Katerina

No.. just me

How about now, Camille?

Anesa

Smooches the lovely Belle, huggles the sexy Kat and winks over to Xunzar, using her best "Morticia" voice, "Un tel beau garçon vous êtes ..."

Do I dare request yet another appearance of the handsome rogue, Xunzar?   

Sniggles and waits....

Xunzar

Yes, you may. *eyes the blonde Morticia...continues to nibble*
A list of kinks

Anesa

Being that Xunzar is a bit distracted at the moment *laughs and clears throat*  I will summon....

..the ever lovely Belle to come enchant us with her beauty and charm...

Xunzar

Oh yes, please do. Then I have more pretty people to nibble.

I wonder if Belle'll be next.
A list of kinks

Harley

I'm afraid I'm going to have to disappoint all of you...  For now.

But perhaps now Belle will come along.   

Davina

Sorry... Your stuck with me instead...

Ill go with....camille

Anesa

You bet...

... someone go drag Belle's cute little hiney in here....

Xunzar

I'd do it, but I'm busy nibbling on you, darlin'.

Someone else go get her? Either that or Davina will be back.
A list of kinks

Davina

Hey, youtype that like you would be disappointed...

Go Camille

Alucarddalv

You know I love to disappoint....

Maybe Davina again?
What is it to a man if he gains the world but loses his soul.

Twilight doesn't exist nor should it ever had existed. Those things are not vampires no matter how much she wants to say they are. They are fey simple as that.

Does not sparkle.....

Character Might and Magic 2: Valenar

Davina

Disappoint, maim, injure and otherwise abuse

camille come ride away with me