An unconventional interest check

Started by imjessme, May 30, 2017, 11:10:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imjessme

I don't know that I've seen a request like this here before, and I'm not sure if it's really exactly the kind of thing E is set up for, but I got an idea and a craving for doing a certain thing a certain way.

I want to tell you a story, and to introduce you to a character, a fictional alter-ego who has her own life and experiences.  She is...biologically unique, making her experiences with life and sex especially rather unusual.  You Sr, while she was born a girl, with all of the girl parts, she also has a penis.  And balls.  It's complicated.

The format I'm thinking of would be, as I suggested before, different from what I've mostly seen on E.  Instead of looking for a writing partner, I'm more interested in finding an audience.  I'd tell the story, in pieces and parts, myself.  But that doesn't mean that the audience would be silent! Far from it! Readers would get to ask questions, to ask for specific stories, as in "tell us about the first time you were with a girl" or "How did your first boyfriend react when he found out you also had a cock?" or whatever else you'd like.  What stories she tells are really up to the readers.  Perhaps suggestions too, like "you should try to get character x and character y to have a threesome with you then tell us what happens."  There wouldn't need to be an OOC thread, because all of it, including questions and suggestions are part of the story.

I'm also open to collaborating behind the scenes with the right partner, but mostly I'd like to tell this story myself.

Have I caught anyone's interest? Feel free to pm or to respond in this thread. I'm thinking of starting the writing within a week or so, depending on interest.

Thanks for looking!
~ Jess

yugi006

This sounds great. I'd definitely read it.

Neo In Matrix

Nice idea. Would definately read it and be a part of it.

| O/O Thread | O/O - F-List (Male) | O/O - F-List (Female) |

| Ideas (All Genders) | Face-Claim List and Galleries |

| a/a | RPs |
Apologies. Slow posting due to workload. But trying to match uo will quickly do. Thanks for your patience. .!!! :)

imjessme

Ok so it seems like there is some interest in this idea.  I'm going to start some of the preliminary planning. When I've got the first post ready I'll pm those who have expressed interest.  If you know someone who might line something like this, feel free to invite them

ryanmcallister80

I'd certainly be interested in reading this and, if you so desire, suggesting scenarios.

Supias

I would absolutely enjoy playing into that kind of interview.

imjessme

The story has been posted here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=268548.0

I'll also individually pm those who showed interest, just in case they're not watching this thread.  Hope you enjoy!