What is the Avatar Above You Thinking! (2.0)

Started by Moraline, October 03, 2012, 03:28:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deamonbane

You keep taking pictures that are too low! Look at it! You cut off half my face!
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Tharic

Kirsten Remoire

Is that a bug in the tub? Oh, no wait, it's just a hair. Whew!

Stone

The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Beautiful Mystery

Check A/A
The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns.
He comes dressed as everything you have wished for.
O2//A2//Request//Boudoir

Tharic

How much longer will this photoshoot take?

Warlock

jenna28

FionaM

I sure wish I didn't have to hold this pose just to cover up my fun parts.

Deamonbane

jenna28

Wispyr

Naked... The application didn't say anything about naked.

impishcharm

How am I going to scratch the itch on my nose?

You know you hypnotize me, always

Wispyr

It's too bad I let Wispyr tie up my hands, now I can't get all this stupid hair out of my face.. -Huff's and puff's futilely-

impishcharm

I've slipped out of knots tighter than this.  ::)

Wispyr

If I slip this knot, I can move the hair... But he won't use the whip again...  :-[

impishcharm

MelisaArtemis

jenna28

Does anyone happen to have a ball of yarn?

Deamonbane

I LOVE these spontaneous naked photoshoots...

impishcharm

I'm gonna show these pancakes who's the boss.

Merry Gentry

oh, that is the spot, the itch is right there....
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Stone

The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

jenna28

Is this hand mine or someone else's? I can't tell...