Pirate RP [interest and characters] Need an Officer. :-)

Started by Xanthaine, May 27, 2011, 02:57:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xanthaine

On the high seas Captain Lucy Blood has made a name for herself as a ruthless, notorious, dangerous woman. She is as cruel to her enemies as she is to any member of her crew who defies her. She has cultivated a reputation of fear and cold respect. Her ship is called The Phantom, a ship as swift, silent and deadly as her namesake, many a ship has been attacked and survivors screaming only of a ghost ship in the fog, untouched by cannon and crazed ghostly crew members, wild and unstoppable in their onslaught. It is said, that in The Bosun's Chair in the Port town of Lymington... for one night Captain Blood and her First Mate are looking for crew for the voyage of a lifetime... join... if you dare.

Looking for about 5 people to fill three roles (though more are welcome! :-))), all roles will be given on a first come first served basis.

Captain: Xanthaine

First Mate: (to liaise with me on history and running of the ship.) Revolutionist

Officer:

Crew (3): Ophelia Jaxon, TheHangedMan

Any questions or suggestions please don't hesitate to prod me, I love getting e-mails... makes me feel popular. :-)

Xanthaine

Name: Captain Lucy Blood

Sexual orientation: Bisexual

Appearance: [decent pic and/or description please.] Lucy has three pistols, two sabres, a Musket and seven throwing knives on her person, one pistol and the knives hidden.

Bio: Lucy was born into poverty in London, her father unknown and her mother a whore. She lived on the street, learning the arts of seduction and manipulation from her mother at a young age. she left her mother at sixteen, ruthless and determined to make it until she found work as a tavern wench in the Black Barrel in London. She soon found herself enthralled by the tales of the sea and the treasures that can be found in piracy. She joined Captain Morgan Harridan of the Phantom, a woman of few moral scruples and even looser personal ones. The Captain took an early interest in the borderline psychopathic then Lucille Bell, taking the young girl under her wing until Lucy herself rose to be first mate and a well known personality on board. No one is sure when she first thought of mutiny... perhaps it was from the very beginning... but she seduced her captain and murdered her when they supposedly slept in one another's arms. The mutiny was swift, silent and very clever as she by proxy had control over the ship.

Her first port of call was to get in a whole new crew, generously compensating the late Captain Harridan's old crew before she went back to London under the name of Captain Lucy Blood. It was here she found her first mate, drunk and very down on his luck. She offered him gold, fame and a berth on the Phantom in exchange for his loyalty. He has been her most stalwart ally and the only member of her crew since the beginning. Since then the Phantom has gone from strength to strength with the name of the ship and her Captain bad luck even to mention at sea, for when you speak of the devil she comes and takes your life for her own. But recently after an entanglement with the equally notorious Captain Jonathan Carlysle the Phantom lost many good hands, leaving Captain Blood scuppered in Lymington until they are replaced.

Personality: Lucy is psychotic, ruthless and manipulative. Few can withstand her charms when she puts on her seductive eyes and fewer still would want to. She will kill anyone who crosses her, be it one who tries to kill her or someone who puts away her rum bottle before she is finished with it. She is like a viper, beautiful, deadly and poisonous. While loyal to those who have earned her respect she is not by any means an honourable person, and very few people count themselves lucky that she would not kill them if it suited her needs.

Ons: Being dominant, rough sex.

Offs: scat, vore.

Ophelia Jaxon

Name: Glory Fitz

Sexuality: Bisexual

Personality: She's kind and patient...mothering almost, tries to be cheerful in any situation

Role: Cook

Skills: Cooking, first aid.

Flaws: Not very good at Fighting

Equipment: A little serrated dagger, jewel encrusted, keeps hidden(given to her on her wedding night from her husband). One small pistol she has strapped to her thigh, just in case.

Bio: Glory was from a good standing family, she might have one day made the title of 'Lady', but...it was not to be. Influenza plagued the town she was born in, when she was ten it was her duty to look after the house, her mother had been the first to die, followed by her brother and father. Grace herself fell ill, but was one of the lucky ones.

So, she did what any young girl would do with no family, got a job at a bar cleaning tables. That's where she met her beau. The son of a pirate to become a pirate. They were attracted to each other, he would bring her gifts each time he visited the port she was in. When she was sixteen they got married and he took her with him, not wanting to leave her behind. He was a fabulous thief and quick with a sword or gun so was a great asset to the ship. Glory took up the cooking and cleaning, at age twenty she became pregnant and the baby date was near so she was to stay on land.

There was a storm the ship was capsized, only a few survivors and he wasn't one of them. Being very intuitive, Glory knew that her husband was gone and hoped he was with her family in the heavens. Glory is looking for a job on a ship, maybe there's a chance that her husband did survive. In her heart she doesn't believe it, but even if the sea were to claim her...who was there to care?

Her husband taught her how to use a gun, though she would only resort to that if absolutely necessary.

On's: Just about everything ;)

ζ ·· The Ideas ·· The Kinks ·· The Apologies ·· The Rabbit Hole ·· ζ
come get a little crazy wicked with me...

Xanthaine

Interesting... will be entertaining to see how she fits in. :-)

Revolutionist

Name: First mate James Jennings

Sexual orientation: Straight (Can be bisexual if any one wants)

Appearance:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Bio: James was a young bright prospect in the King's Navy. However in the Navy corruption was rampant and on the Indicator the ship on which he served, they were close to being found out on the corruption of taking innocent women and raping then killing them. All the crimes were pinned on James. This caused James to turn his back on the Navy and seek a life of crime and quick sex. James was in a falling spiral of destruction everyday he was drinking, fighting and killing due to his impress fighting skill he managed to survive each day.

But then came an opportunity he couldn't refuse, and offered by the most beautiful women he had ever seen. Captain Lucy Blood. He fell for her there and then. He knew she had plenty of lovers he didn't care as long as he was with her James was happy, even he too enjoyed other women. Upon joining her everything she promised him came to life and James has or never will desert her, devoting himself to her service.

Personality: James is loud and rather head strong. He usually thinks with his sword than his head. He is a sucker for a beautiful girl. However insult his captain or doing anything to get on her bad side. James will kill you without hesitation. His is extremely efficient and ruthless. To his crew his is kind and caring, helping them with what ever it is. But utter the words mutiny and you will find a bullet between your eyes.

Ons: Hard rough sex, Sex on the deck infront of everyone, fighting.

Offs: scat, vore.

Equipment:

• Pistol
  • Cutlass
  • Long Dagger

Ophelia Jaxon

She'll clean the cabins and whatnot as well...every ship needs a wench to do the dirty work lol
ζ ·· The Ideas ·· The Kinks ·· The Apologies ·· The Rabbit Hole ·· ζ
come get a little crazy wicked with me...

Xanthaine

Dirty work eh? :p Captain Blood will like her. :-) Lucy brooks no argument, she says jump, screw asking 'how high?' you jump right there and then! ;D

TheHangedOne

Hmm, looks interesting. Let me cook something up for this.  :D

Edit: Addendum: Character sheet

Name: Henrik
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Appearance:
Height: 5'9
Weight: 200 lbs
Hair: Brown with blond highlights; comes down to his shoulders.
Facial hair: Thick, full face beard that's mostly brown and black with some red in it.
Distinguishing features: Scar on his left cheek, several scars along his right arm, and multiple scars on his back.
Clothing: Henrik wears a light cloth shirt and pantaloons that are dyed a dark red in color.  He wears soft leather gloves, leather vambraces, a leather jacket, and steel-toed leather boots.

Bio: Henrik was born the bastard child of some wench who got knocked up by a pirate.  He ended up being put into an orphanage where all he saw was abuse...though at the very least, he could survive it.  Still, by the time he was 13, he was ready for a change of pace. Nobody wanted to adopt him, or any of the orphanage brats, really. Some of them started figuring out how to pick pockets, or maybe locks, and other delinquent acts... things that Henrik eventually found himself quite good at.

So he worked on his plan. He quietly amassed some money... a few doubloons here, a doubloon there, and he scrounged and saved to get himself a good weapon. Over time he graduated from being a mere pickpocket to a highwayman, learning how to fight as he went along; it's probably some genetic memory or just a natural aptitude he had thanks to his father, but he's actually quite good at it.

Unfortunately, the whole highwayman shtick can only go on for so long. The over land routes are becoming more heavily patrolled, and more of the worthwhile targets are coming equipped with better and more guards. It's time for a change of pace, he's decided...and as luck would have it, he was there when Lucy was recruiting men.

Personality: Henrik is a sociopath. Because of his upbringing,  his emotional growth is quite stunted, and consequently, he expresses little of it, and can only vaguely empathize with others if he tries really hard. A strong will that melts in the presence of strong women, and a quiet, stoic attitude make for an interesting slurry of a personality that is, at times, seemingly inconsistent.

Ons: Light bondage, light femdom, rough sex.
Offs: Gore, vore, scat, watersports.

Equipment:
Dagger: Double bladed, thirteen inches long. Steel. Slightly dull and pitted.
Throwing knives (3x): five inch long weighted blades that are designed to be thrown at targets.
Gloves: The leather gloves he wears have metal plates along the knuckles which enhances any punches he throws.
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Sasha

Wonders if I can be a stow away ....smiles ......

I think that would be so much fun ....imagine being foolish enough to try and hide away on a pirate ship. I am fully aware that my character might be made to walk the plank or otherwise meet his or her demise . I still would love to play it out if you will let me . 

Smiles .....

Xanthaine

Heh, you'd probably become Captain Blood's personal property, but that sounds interesting. :-)

TheHangedOne

Edited my previous post to be a character sheet.  :-) Tell me what you think, Xanth?
Check out my poet tree!

Lady Morgana

I would be interested in playing a prize from one of your victories (if you’re planning on attacking the ship she’s currently aboard, on her way to live with her father, the Governor of Jamaica). I’m sure the captain and crew would keep her busy.

Name: Lady Catherine Montrose
Sexuality: Bisexual
Personality: She's proud and arrogant, strong willed with a fiery temper.
Role: Aristocrat
Skills: Style and elegance
Flaws: Unable to do almost anything for herself

Xanthaine

Ooooh a sociopath serving under a psychopath. That will be interesting. :-) And sure thing, Lady Morgana, would you like to already be a prize or would you wait until we leave the dock, since the leaving may take a bit.

TheHangedOne

Check out my poet tree!

Lady Morgana

If you're not planning on taking any ships imminently, please lock me in the brig right away.

Xanthaine

Not the brig... not for a woman of her standing... chained in the Captain's Cabin. ;D

Lady Morgana

Xanthaine

The spoils of war are the EXCLUSIVE property of the Captain until she decides otherwise. :-) Just need an officer and I can start to get the ball rolling.

subjuanita

If it is not too late I would like to apply too.

http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h455/juanitasub/1253365612320.jpg

Name: Mary Jackson

Sexual orientation: Straight (but with some "encouragement" could be Bisexual

Appearance:

Background: Mary lives in London, and works for a local businessman selling supplies to ships leaving on long Atlantic voyages. She overcharges Captain Lucy Blood for supplies, hoping to keeping the overcharge for herself. But the Captain discovers what has happens and has her crew take Mary at knife point to the ship the night before it sails, and has her tossed in the brig, to be dealt with later.

Personality: Lucy is charming and outgoing. She can easily get a man's attention with her looks, but has not found one she wants to spend her life with yet. She hopes to have her own business someday, but is in debt at the moment. She is a bit lazy, and prefers scheming to make money over hard work.

Ons: Being forced to submit and becoming a slave.

Offs: toilet stuff, vore.

Sasha

Quote from: Xanthaine on May 27, 2011, 08:31:13 AM
Heh, you'd probably become Captain Blood's personal property, but that sounds interesting. :-)

Well that might be interesting ...... would you prefer a male or female stow away ?

I will make a male character .

Sasha

[Floatleft][/float]

Name: Carter Jacobson
Sexual orientation: Bi-sexual , Submissive, Masochist

Bio:  Carter was a bastard child born from a whore of a women that worked in a brothel selling her body to any and all to make a meager enough life to keep her belly feed. Who his father was no one ever knew. When he was about seven his mother came down with some disease that took her life and he worked the streets , pan handling ...stealing what need be to make it . Which landed him in the stockades a few times , tossed into a workhouse and beaten down over and over again . Very little education as the boy barely knew about the written word , the padre had taken him under his wing though that lead to some horrifying experiences as his body had been used to pleasure the man. Soon finding himself sold off as a slave here and there as an indentured servant . Though he broke free one night , ran till he could run no more and ended up down on the docks , having stolen a flask of whiskey and a loaf of bread the boy crawled up onto a ship anchored in the port . Hid himself down in the gallows and pulled a heavy tarp like thing up over him ..the whiskey setting full in now the young man passed out . Only to find himself upon awakening with a soft roll like motion ..seemed the boat was now out at sea . 

Personality: Quiet , Submissive ...follows orders well though a bit mouthy at times. If abused the boy seems to more enjoy it. No real idea of right and wrong more the end justifies the means and do what you have to to survive . A loner with a wild wit about him though not always the brightest star in the sky as the boy manages to fall in and out of trouble faster than anyone can shake a stick at him. Has a street rat mentality and for the most part can not be trusted .

Ons: In this situation torture and humiliation is acceptable as well as the character death if need be. All others are fair game ...please see the player if you think something might go against my normal offs.

Offs: Very limited , no bestiality situations , extreme mutilations or scat play .   

Equipment: Small dagger and a satchel containing his personal belongings - not much .

Kate

If all are ok about me playing a hermaphrotic character then I would love to join
(if any prefer not to - can fully understand that some think it may spoil the feel this have - thats cool i will bow out)

TheHangedOne

I personally don't mind. Just no plunderin' me character's booty, eh?  :D
Check out my poet tree!

Xanthaine