Games you want to play!

Started by Callie Del Noire, June 03, 2011, 11:39:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inkidu

Quote from: Wyrd on June 08, 2011, 03:27:47 PM
Is he the one who never wheres a helmet?
I'm going to say yes, because it's hard to confuse him with the Sarge.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Brandon

Hagger doesnt wear a helmet he wears something similar to a stocking cap. Heres a picture of him

I will also agree, more BC would be great. Especially if they improve on the multiplayer, thats the only "realistic shooter" I can stand because it actually feels a little bit like real combat
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Inkidu

Quote from: Brandon on June 08, 2011, 08:10:11 PM
Hagger doesnt wear a helmet he wears something similar to a stocking cap. Heres a picture of him

I will also agree, more BC would be great. Especially if they improve on the multiplayer, thats the only "realistic shooter" I can stand because it actually feels a little bit like real combat
Yeah, that's him. I was joking because the company sergeant wears a bill cap instead of a helmet as well, but he's black... and not from Argentina.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Wyrd

Okay, I remember now. I don't really like BC, not a fan of the over all feel. And the fact when you knife a door it explodes for some reason
Ragtime Dandies!

Brandon

It doesnt really explode, it just shatters like you broke it down...then again once I think about it , I doubt you've ever broken down a flimsy wooden door
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Wyrd

Not with a combat knife in one hit, no.
Ragtime Dandies!

Inkidu

Quote from: Wyrd on June 09, 2011, 07:16:55 PM
Not with a combat knife in one hit, no.
Hey if you want to feel better about it just carry a shotgun as your secondary. Boom, problem fixed.

Wyrd

Quote from: Inkidu on June 10, 2011, 03:23:07 PM
Hey if you want to feel better about it just carry a shotgun as your secondary. Boom, problem fixed.

I'd be better if I had the perk to dual wield 
Ragtime Dandies!