Interest check: Masquerade (the recruit)

Started by Duchess, March 27, 2010, 04:20:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duchess

Unexpectedly a popup screen shows on your laptop, you hate popup but somehow this one triggers your curiosity and you read interested:

Tired of those dark night clubs unable to provide you with the 5 star unattached one night stand you crave?? Sign up to one of the most exclusive parties known in the city.
This must be spam you think, but curiosity win over and you click ….
This particular party is organized at a 5 stars hotel and a picture of the hotel is shown on your screen, you click enter…
You see a list of questions needed to be filled in and a cover charge when asked to register. Still not trusting you go straight to the rules and guidelines and you are even asked to submit reference in case your id needed to be verified.
You realize that’s even when it looked like spam they appear to be very discreet. You would never imagine that you were personally picked from your daily internet activities
So far you know this could be one of the safest parties in town where a person didn’t always had to watch their back and who knows you might even find celebrities.

Once registered and paid through PayPal you receive a confirmation letter which you have to bring with you when checking in at the party

The whole top floor is rented for this party no rooms need to be rented but can be used by the paid users. You must take the elevator to the top floor and once the door opens you are greeted by a amazingly beautiful topless hostesses and before even getting through the door of the hotel room you must go through preliminary check in, like showing id and displaying the confirmation of payment and even sign an agreement displaying that you understood the house rules and that you are participating on your own free will.
When finish all the business like details you can chose between three color bracelets that could be selected; red was for voyeur, people who wanted to watch and not participate, yellow was only for those who wanted to participate partially by either being the receiver or the giver of pleasure you had to be specific which one you preferred. The green bracelet meant you wanted to fully participate and were ready for whatever was going down for the evening. after picking your color, you was handed a mask that covers your face partially.
You have the option of walking around fully clothes, partially clothed or butterball naked. There is changing rooms which are encouraged to use and everywhere was bowls of lube, mints and condoms. Sextoys were always an arm length away and were conspicuously available in bookcases throughout the suits. Safe sex was the utmost importance and proper hygiene was indeed a must and there were baby wipes and towelettes available in every room. DVDs and home made movies were playing all over.
There are four major rooms:
1. room for masturbation
2. room for erotic massage
3. a hot tub room
4. the master bed room a.k.a the fucking room.
YOU are ready to enjoy your evening just like all teh other guests

Without knowing a very elite group of human Traficant’s  caught air of the party going on , who  was the person that highlighted them nobody knows but something is about to happen and you better be ready…

WARNING:Read every contract small writings before you sign..

Duchess

rahatngt

Sounds very interesting. Truthfully I expected more interest when I saw this earlier. I was going out of house to read through it at the time .. so pretty surprised.

Daimon de Broken Hearted

Heart Owned By None, It is a broken shell of what once was. Its Light died.

I have some things going on right now with health, I am sorry replies come slow.
Love is a circle of Trust and Caring, all into both becoming One, in Completion. This is like a Ring, or a Collar.
Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

Duchess

maybe they didnt understand  it?? LOL first i thought about just a party but  i like drama and plots  so  decide to make it a bit  of  a mystery

rahatngt

So there's the party and there's the human trafficking .. is that where you expect the drama part or not? I myself is a little unsure of the details :)

Duchess

i could imagine, but yeah in a way..

remeber you are invited online, the people that invited you has a lot of info  on you already.
the trafficking come  when the party is in already.

which is why i need two sets  of players

the guests and the elite clan (specialty in trafficking of personal slaves to high class community)

its an idea in progress and based on how many interest  in it i can work  further on it and it can expand to even bigger ( the training? owned? etc)

Urbanzorro

I might be interested in playing one of the human traffickers.
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

sinera

I'm interested in this - I could play either side, though if on the trafficker side, I'd prefer to be merchandise ;)
O/O | A/A | My Intro | Fairytale Requests
Apparently some people don't read my O/O before adding me on MSN/Y! - so I'll say it here: IF YOU DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE FROM E, I WILL NOT ACCEPT BUDDY REQUESTS. Please read my O/O before PMing me with ideas, thanks.
Best IRC cybersex come-on line EVER: "I see you're an erotica writer...So, do you ever do any realtime collaborations?"

KCourtney

I actually like the idea of this. I could be interested in playing one of the guests that ends up in the wrong hands.

Duchess

i'm taking my time on this , if we get more interest i will star t working on details

Daimon de Broken Hearted

Still interested in this idea as one of the receivers of the mail. But if needed can also play any of those used as pleasurers to female customers.

Heart Owned By None, It is a broken shell of what once was. Its Light died.

I have some things going on right now with health, I am sorry replies come slow.
Love is a circle of Trust and Caring, all into both becoming One, in Completion. This is like a Ring, or a Collar.
Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A