.: Saving Spira :. ( Final Fantasy X Roleplay - MxM )

Started by hunkaroo, March 26, 2014, 04:36:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hunkaroo

An epic tale of one man trying to do all he can to stop Sin from ravaging the lands, at least for a little while.  The Calm is a time that gives Spira ten years of peace, before Sin is reawakened and destroys all it can find.  Armed with the power of the Aeons, granted to him by the Fayth of the world, will it be enough to stop Sin?  He'll do whatever it takes to protect the lives of others, no matter what the cost to himself.

Hey guys, thanks for stopping in to take a look at what I'm after.  I realize it won't be for everyone, but at the least it will probably provide a little bit of amusement for you - I can hope anyway.

Been looking for a Final Fantasy X based roleplay for awhile and figured I might as well just advertise for it.  Looking for someone to play one (or possibly more if they wished) Guardians to accompany a male Yuna on his pilgrimage to becoming High Summoner.  The exact nature of the roleplay has yet to be set, more story-driven, more intimate, a happy blend, it's really up in the air.  I'm a big fan of world-building and love to go into detail, but I didn't want to set too much in stone until I found someone who wanted to join me.  We can manipulate anything you wish or keep it the same, it's our story this time.  So if you've got a hankering to save Spira and find yourself enjoying the sight of the young male Summoner, feel free to message me.  Here, in a PM, whatever works.  Thanks again for your time.

hunkaroo

Just bumping this again, got it started a bit with a few people and nothing much came of it.  If you have other ideas feel free to shoot me a message!