What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmberStarfire

A black and white striped knee-length skirt and a sleeveless drapey black and gold leaf top, with gothic swirls and skulls on it.

Beguile's Mistress

Black silk shift with a standup collar, black fitted jacket, long narrow red scarf with a fringer, sheer black stockings and suede heels.

Observing Trifles

|| the hunt ||

my, my, those eyes like fire;
i'm a winged insect, you're a funeral pyre.
come now, bite through these wires;
i'm a waking hell and the gods grow tired.

Beguile's Mistress

Pale gray business suit and pale pink shawl collared blouse, beige stockings and gray heels.

Evil Tim

Gray sweatpants and a green shirt.

Observing Trifles

Beach pants and a black t-shirt. They're my sleepytime clothes.
|| the hunt ||

Night Stalker

black sweatpants, black shirt and glasses
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

Beguile's Mistress

Black skirt with a flair at the hem, black and white long-sleeved blouse, sheer black stockings and black platform heels.

Beguile's Mistress

Navy business suit and frothy, ruffled blouse, smokey gray stockings and navy heels.

Beguile's Mistress

Wrap dress in black with gold, white and brown wheat and grass pattern, a white sweater over it cause it's gosh darn cold in here today, beige stockings and brown heels.

Gallows

A smile thinking of how Beguile's Mistress is always so stunningly dressed, but maybe that's because I love the mention of stockings so often. :)

Other than that, I'm casual right now, tracksuit  trousers and a polo shirt, I've been in my suit for work all week but with a toddler and a puppy amongst the family, wearing anything smart in the evening is a hiding to nothing. :D

AmberStarfire

Since I'm away on holiday and living out of a suitcase, I've been cobbling together some unusual outfits.

At the moment I have a leopard print cami, red tank top, and a black and tan striped skirt.

Aislinn

Had executive meetings today so my nice black chef's jacket with white silk cami underneath, black suit skirt, black stocking and black heels.

"I am the one thing in life I can control
I am inimitable I am an original
I'm not falling behind or running late
I'm not standing still,
I am lying in wait.”

Bruja

Going out to play pool tonight and its raining its ass off...again. So...blue jeans, combat boots, snoopy tank with my tank button up shirt and my black leather motorcycle jacket.

Beguile's Mistress

Maroon skirt, cream silk blouse with maroon piping, beige stockings and maroon heels.

Observing Trifles

A Millennium Falcon t-shirt and black pajama pants.
|| the hunt ||

Beguile's Mistress

Dark blue business suit all buttoned up, sheer black stockings and black heels.

WyldRanger

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on November 26, 2013, 03:59:09 PM
Dark blue business suit all buttoned up, sheer black stockings and black heels.

Always beautiful, BeMi :)

OT: Toad the Wet Sprocket tour t-shirt, blue jeans, black socks and the always constant glasses.

Shouron

Black Sweatpants, Grey t-shirt, and my shoes still for some reason... Rarely take them off unless I'm sleeping.
When you look at yourself in the mirror, who is it that stares back at you?

Silver

black Nike work out pants, fun seasonal knee socks, tank top, long sleeve gray shirt and gray cardigan
O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Beguile's Mistress

Dark gray short sleeved shirtwaist dress with little ruffles on the collar and cuffs, sheer black stockings and black platform heels.

Beguile's Mistress

Red wool slacks, black cashmere sweater and black suede ankle boots.

Beguile's Mistress

Blac business suit, lacy white camisole, sheer black stockings and black heels.

Observing Trifles

|| the hunt ||

Beguile's Mistress

Black wool slacks, silver blue twin set with beading on the neck line and black flats.