One more person needed

Started by Jecht, September 25, 2009, 02:08:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jecht

I have an idea for a plot and I need one more female to play in it.

-Please stay Quietly in my memories-
When Jack was younger, he was deeply in love with his high school sweetheart, but when she accused him of cheating it turned sour. She became obsessed with him and started to stalk him. Wanting to leave it all behind, Jack moved away hoping to get away from the psycho.
5 years later, Jack is 21 years old and has a beautiful fiance, (your character). He is deeply in love with her but the stalker returns and seeks his revenge on anyone that loves him or he loves. She kidnaps both ties them up and forces his fiance to watch her have her way with him.
This can go a number of ways such as he decides to go along with it and they have his fiances join or it's straight up bondage and he can't do anything back, the whole time his fiance is forces to watch.

If you have any ideas about this, both of us wouldn't mind hearing them.
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Jecht

The fiance? Yeah, that's fine if it's OK with KissinKate
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Kissin Kate

Will I be the old high school sweetheart then?
Attention:
Oh lord I've been away forever! Sorry everyone!!! :D Have a good time you guys!!

Kissin Kate's Hot's & Not's

Idea N' Character Page *Updated Today :D (19/7)*

A&A's
All Caught Up :D

Jecht

yeah, if that's alright with you
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Kissin Kate

Alright sure, it works for me. Then I can get to be a little mean  >:) So people how should we play this out then?
Attention:
Oh lord I've been away forever! Sorry everyone!!! :D Have a good time you guys!!

A&A's

Jecht

I can do the first post to get things started. I was thinking starting after he moved and he asked her to marry him. We can go from there I guess.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Kissin Kate

After he asked the new girl to marry him?
Attention:

A&A's

Jecht

Yeah, that way you don't have to wait long to get into the story. Unless you have a different idea.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Kissin Kate

Well I don't think I have anoter idea so it's fine
Attention:

A&A's