Re: U R Banned! - 1a

Started by Sybl, July 20, 2011, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insanityenviesme

Banned for liking your china too much

(Why do you think we call this place E? -grins- Hmm.. you know, come to think of it, it actually might be short for Elliquiy... Damn! And all this time I thought it was short for Entertainment... -smirks-)
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Divine Drivel

Banned. For being prejudiced about my unhealthy attachment for my plates.

[Heh. You made a funny  ;D ].
- - - I have random episodes of majestic surliness so I combat this phenomenon by mentally fast forwarding to Fridays - - -

Insanityenviesme

Banned for knowing its unhealthy and still doing it!

((Hey!! I did, didn't I?! -dances- I'm funny!! I'm funny!! You hear that world, I'M FUNNEH!!! :P )
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Divine Drivel

Banned. For discouraging continuity.

[ I'll take out the cymbals while you do your happy dance ].
- - - I have random episodes of majestic surliness so I combat this phenomenon by mentally fast forwarding to Fridays - - -

Garou

banned for havig a big mouth  ;D

Divine Drivel

Banned for thinking my big mouth could possibly be hampered by banning.

Garou

banned because you are too persistent

*put a ball in your mouth to keep you silent*

Divine Drivel

Banned FOREVER. For disregarding the merits of tenacity.

[Spits the ball, picks it up and flicks it with a vicious finger while targeting the grumpy lines over your forehead].

Garou

banned for trying to ban me forever

*bite playfully in your ass*  ;D

Divine Drivel

Banned for ETERNITY. For not biting hard enough.

Garou

banned because I'm sure we have to take a room right now  XD

Divine Drivel

Banned. For dragging me away from the crowd.

Garou

banned for secretly like it :)

Divine Drivel

Banned for not keeping my secret!

Insanityenviesme

banned for having secrets!

And here I thought I knew everything there was to know about you!! Thats it, the wedding is off!!
Moments of Sanity

Divine Drivel

I will run laughing all the way to the bank after I sell my engagement ring. Watch me. But from outside my window because I'm getting your spare key back!

Divine Drivel

:-[

Ooops.

Banned. For posting under the wrong thread!!!

Insanityenviesme

banned  for thinking I use the spare key to get into the house ;) >:)

and for self banning :P
Moments of Sanity

Divine Drivel

Banned for using the doggy door to break in.

*Wags a finger*

Insanityenviesme

Touche!! :)

Banned for being so good at being bad!
Moments of Sanity

Divine Drivel

Banned. Just because I'm generous like that.

;)

Insanityenviesme

Banned, cause I gotta sneak out for a while..

It was a pleasure meeting you, D! I hope your approval goes well! Good luck!
Moments of Sanity

Galanthor

Divine Drivel

Banned for the entire day. Because I can.

Garou

banned for being such a young cub