Guilty or not guilty

Started by Breathless Intent, January 16, 2012, 12:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheLegionary

Not guilty.

Ever considered not to answer the phone because you did not want to have bad news?

modest8one

guilty

ever rode a horse bareback?

shooter6806

guilty.  fell off, too.

Ever been bitten by a horse?
Youth, exuberance, and enthusiasm are no match for age, experience, and treachery.

Alcohol, tobacco, and firearms.  Should be a convenience store, not a federal agency.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks nothing worth a war, is worse.... A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

modest8one

almost guilty... cat like reflexes..

ever shot a gun?

shooter6806

Unbelievably guilty.  For many years under all conditions.

Ever shot a gun when you didn't intend to?
Youth, exuberance, and enthusiasm are no match for age, experience, and treachery.

Alcohol, tobacco, and firearms.  Should be a convenience store, not a federal agency.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks nothing worth a war, is worse.... A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

modest8one

not guilty, most of my gun experiences were with serious enthusiasts..

ever kissed the sky?

TheLegionary

Not sure what you meant! :(

Ever kissed a girl or a boy who despised you?

Styx26

I didn't kiss him, but I hugged him. Boy was he surprised!

Ever kissed someone who despised you but then changed their mind and became friends?
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!

TheLegionary

Unfortunately, yes...I wish she continued to despise me - at least, I would have sex with her! LOL

Have you ever humiliated someone but then managed to take her or him to bed?

modest8one

guilty!

have you ever made love in the wet grass?

piece

Incredibly guilty. Big private back yards, yay!

Have you ever gone skinny dipping in a national park?

TheLegionary

Guilty.

Have you ever slept with a judge?

Mr Bigglesworth

Not Guilty, but I've met a couple of rally  hot ones who I would have liked to have.

Have you ever had sex at your place of work?

modest8one

Guilty!

Have you ever had sex with your boss?

piece

Guilty. I'm in a relationship with my boss now.

Have you ever had an audience when having sex?

modest8one

Guilty...

Have you ever pulled over on the side of the road, to have sex I mean.

Caitlin

Not guilty.

Have you ever had sex at work?

Undeniable Sin

Guilty. Unfortunately, I was a babysitter... Not my best moment.

Have you ever gotten caught having sex and had an awkward moment?
   My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas

Bloodied Porcelain

Guilty. I wont go in to detail.

Have you ever started talking to someone for no other reason than you wanted to have sex with them?
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

shooter6806

Guilty.

Have you ever had sex with someone you just started talking to because you wanted to have sex with them?

Undeniable Sin

Not guilty.

Have you had sex in the last 48 hours?
   My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas

Caitlin

Guilty if masturbation counts?

Have you ever cheated on your boyfriend or girlfriend with his or her sibling?

TheLegionary

Not really, even though my sister-in-law turned out more gorgeous than my wife for some time and I had dreams about her....LOL

Have you ever cheated anyone when you were dating him or her?

wiccaangel311

not guilty

Have you ever been cheated on by someone you really really cared about

Kirce

Not guilty

Ever stole anything?