News:

Main Menu

mech suits

Started by WindVoyager, February 11, 2015, 03:03:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WindVoyager

Weird topic is weird..............

But yeah, mech suits. Not talking about the ones from the over-hyped overly popular Gundam or anime like it, more like mech suits that are a lot smaller. Like the ones from District None and Ghost in the Shell were the pilot sits in the well protected chest area of the mech. Do you prefer them to be fully sentient and don't really need a pilot, semi sentient or just AI driven\assisted and has the brain power of a potato.

Maybe its just the thecnophile in me but I love them fully sentient and having minds of thier own. There's something.....frightening about something that big and powerful having a mind and will of its own and not needing a pilot but for some reason or another allows the human to tag along.

Inkidu

The Beyond Earth Battlesuit :3

Classic, elegant and comes in three different varieties if you like doubling affinities. :3
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Lustful Bride

The Edge of Tomorrow suits are by far my favorite suits, even thought it can technically be classified as an Exo Suit.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

If you want some that are more advanced, im still with the ones worn in the Manga version of the movie called "All you need is kill"

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Sabby

Sel Nar

The Clan Elemental. One Ton of armour, jet thrusters, one-shot missile racks, a 'small' laser, and enough protection to laugh off a direct hit from a charged particle blast from a 7-ton cannon.

It stands around nine feet tall, and hates you.

Yukina

Here's one of my favorites. :)

Suika Arms

Zeth

Landmates in Appleseed. By the same guy that did Ghost in the Shell. I prefer semi-sentient/ A.I. mecha suits that need an actual pilot personally. Riding inside a fully sentient mecha would be like riding around inside another person and just feel damn weird.