S.K.'s Dark Desires

Started by Snarky Kitten, November 24, 2013, 01:26:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snarky Kitten

Welcome to S.K.D.D., Snarky Kitten's Dark Desires.

Somehow that sounded funny in my head when I wrote it. But anyways, let's jump into the thick of it!

If you wish to write with me you need to agree with the following:

Life tends to get in a way more often and we like, I am sure everyone can agree on that. If you wish to be my writing partner then I do hope you understand that life tends to keep us busy, and as such I prefer to keep a casual attitude. As such I like to write more but less often. So if you like writing longer posts, with a lot more action going on, then I can't wait for the chance to write with you. :-) Overall I can promise one or two replies per story every week. If things get hectic then I might be less frequent, but overall I should be able to keep to a steady reply rate. Also I do not like starting stories, my lack of imagination can make for a pretty rocky and ugly start.

What kind of stories peek my interest at the moment:

1. Farm Fun
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Despite the way the whip bit into her skin, despite the pain, she still could not believe all of this was real. Her parents brought her to her grandfather's and uncle's farm a few days ago, and ever since her life has taken a turn for the worst. Her family intends to turn her into a pony girl! Every day since has been a flurry of training under the whip, of getting used with the infernal pony girl suit, of sexual abuse by her entire family, humiliation, being pierced, her breasts milked and even worse: every night she was forced to mate with Hercules, the farm prized stallion! And to top it all, they just told her she is pregnant. A friendly farm and family fun story.

Kinks: Abuse, Bestiality, Bondage, Bukkake, Cum Inflation, Fisting, Gangbang, Humiliation, Incest, Lactation, Non-con, Pet Play, Piercings, Pregnancy, Rough Sex, Stretching.

2. High-school Memories *Reserved MrAlanNH*
She was always the quiet nerdy, daddy's girl. She never did anything bad, all the teachers liked her, and all her colleagues laughed at her. All she wanted was to be liked by the cool kids, so she agreed to help pull a prank on the principal. However they bailed her, and now the principal has taken control over her. To teach her a lesson, he decided that she needs a steady dose of daily abuse, so much so that he forces her to skip classes so she can stay under his desk during hours, naked, servicing him. After that a few hours of detention where he has to discipline her roughly. And now she has even convinced her parents that she needs tutoring, and he offered to tutor her, every single day. A teacher's pet fun story.

Kinks: Abuse, Bondage, Cum Inflation, Exhibitionism, Fisting, Humiliation, Lactation, Non-con, Piercings, Pregnancy, Romance, Rough Sex, Sexual Objectification, Training.

3. Office Blues *Reserved Arkaniel*
As the newest member of the marketing team at the HQ of one of the largest corporations in town, the team leader has taken a personal interest in training her to rise to the company standards. However, she never expected to kick it off with him on a personal level. Accidental touches, casual chit-chats, and daily training sessions, and things started to heat up. Every day she dressed more and more provocatively until the tension between them sent them into a spiral of sex at the office, skimpy outfits, and exhibitionism. Will she be able to keep their affair secret, and protect their growing love, or will she fail and be discovered only to be transformed by their perverted bosses into the office slut? A intense office fun story.

Kinks: Bondage, Bukkake, Cum Inflation, Exhibitionism, Humiliation, Fisting, Gangbang, Lactation, Piercings, Pregnancy, Romance, Training.

4. Pirate's Booty *Reserved shengami*
Life as the Governor's daughter was never exciting, until one day when they were returning from France their ship was attacked by pirates, and she was taken prisoner. The deviant Captain has no intention to ransom her, since he has long thought that he needed a better solution than rum to keep him men in line. After the Captain forced himself upon her the first day, she was thrown to the crew, to serve as their toy and relief. Now, every day she has the same duties, taking more and more abuse with every moment passed. A exciting pirate fun story.

Kinks: Abuse, Bondage, Cum Inflation, Fisting, Gangbang, Lactation, Non-con, Piercings, Pregnancy, Stretching.

5. Charmed Princess *Reserved FortunateTaboo*
When she was born, the Princess was blessed by fairies with fair skin, stunning beauty, and king heart. However a evil witch also cursed her, so that upon her coming of age, her beauty would cause men to go mad with lust after her, upon feeling her skin, they would be taken by the desire to abuse and break her, and to corrupt nature they would feel the need to dominate her. The king wanted to spare her daughter, but the witch gave a prophecy, if she were to live untouched by her curse, she would cause the downfall of the kingdom. Now after her coming of age, the king passed a law, that everyone had the right to abuse the princess as their lust and needs dictated them, for the sake of the kingdom. Even the royals had to take part in her abuse. A intriguing fairy tale fun story.

Kinks: Abuse, Bestiality, Bondage, Bukkake, Cum Inflation, Fisting, Gangbang, Incest, Lactation, Non-con, Pet Play, Piercings, Prostitution, Pregnancy, Rough Sex.

6. Jungle Fever *Reserved FortunateTaboo*
She always was told she had a brother that was lost during an expedition in the jungle years ago, and ever since she wanted to find out what fate he met. So she organized her own expedition to find at least his remains. Unfortunately during a great storm she was separated form the group and ended washed up on the banks of a great river in the middle of the jungle. That's when he found her, and without knowing who she was, his mind more beast than man, he took her, and as she came to her senses he kept taking her. After that they didn't stop, her mind addled by his vigorous mating, it only came later to her that he was her brother. But things were not good, as he had a tenuous peace with the local tribe, they left him along, but in returned he could never refuse their requests. When they saw her, they demanded he shared her with the tribe, 5 days out of 7 she was theirs. A fascinating jungle fun story.

Kinks: Abuse, Bestiality, Bondage, Bukkake, Cum Inflation, Fisting, Gangbang, Incest, Lactation, Non-con, Piercings, Pregnancy, Rough Sex.

What kind of kinks I wish to enjoy:

I like it a little rough, and I like to push the boundary of my comfort zone a little further. So some of these kinks may seem a bit darker or more perverted. Depends on the eye of the reader. ;) I also do not mind writing for more female protagonists, as long as the top number is three, and they do not appear all at once. Also I do insist that all the following kinks make their way into all my stories, and my characters be the their target.

- Sexual Enhancing
- Objectification
- Prostitution
- Incest
- Bondage
- Bestiality
- Humiliation
- Gangbang
- Pet play
- Pregnancy
- Fisting
- Inflation
- Stretching
- Verbal Abuse
- Bukkake
- Sexual piercings
- Older partners
- Overweight partners

Hope you enjoyed reading the above as much as I did writing it.  ;)

I look forward of reading all your PMs if you are interested.

With delicious courtesy,
S.K.

Snarky Kitten

Back and I updated my stories!