New To Elliquiy Seeks Experienced Male Roleplayers for One on One RP

Started by BellaLuna, October 19, 2009, 10:12:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BellaLuna

I love good, strong storylines and getting lost in roleplay, characters with lots of layers and solid backgrounds that come out slowly during roleplay. Heterosexual roleplay please when sex does occur, hot, steamy scenes are great but they're best for me as part of the greater roleplay picture and not as the driving force. Looking the for ying to my yang in a roleplay partner, that magic "it" factor that I've found a few times and know I can find again, someone who is looking for an ongoing roleplay partner, preferably someone who is an experienced roleplayer.

I enjoy roleplaying with strong male character types, not really D/s just secure in themselves, professionals in their fields IC who enjoy smart, strong women, sexy women IC.

Please peruse some of my ideas that could be roleplayed as a twosome or if hey take off as a group on IRC or via message board posting. I'm game for either. If I get enough responce it could go either way so leave me a message if any of my ideas strike your fancy. Here are some of my ideas:

Sanctuary: Slightly in the future, maybe 25-30 years, with light high tech or fantasy elements, fantasy creatures and magic can exist just not too over the top. Our two characters could meet/cross paths at a spot designated as a sanctuary for anyone seeking refuge to the current situation in the world, maybe post war etc. City or somewhere out in the mountains in a secret local, I'm adaptable. Human or a human-like race please. Can be one of the people who run the place or one of the ones seeking refuge/asylum.

This can have a vampire/werewolf twist and could work just as well..

Tropical Hotel:

Young, hot smart manager runs hotel in the Caribbean, given the reigns by an older besotted beau. This one could also be great as a group roleplay. Modern day (today) with lots of room for sexy roleplay and adventures between guests and hotel staff. Have roleplayed this one before and its worked out really well.

Star Crossed Lovers Destined to Never Be Together Due to a Curse:

Due to a curse placed on them by a third party that's jealous of their love these star crossed lovers meet again and again through the ages each time they meet they are attracted or have a strong aversion to one another that catches the other's eye, either way they get together, each new lifetime brings a new setting and only a sense of deja vu without concrete knowledge of who the other person really is, the moment that happens they lose each other again. Think Quantum Leap for those who remember that show. This could be great fun since you get to roleplay in different eras and keep things fresh.

If any of these perk your interest guys let me know. Can't wait to give it a go.

HUGS,

Bella
I'm your dream weaver. Let's get lost in fantasy together.

To see my turn ons and turn offs click on the BLUE Ons and Offs link below:

Ons and Offs

BigBadWolf

My On's and Off's    (3rd November 2019)
Game ideas Currently searching for new partners