News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Fishy! 1-1 full

Started by Lawshenk, October 26, 2017, 11:32:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lawshenk

She looked at him " have I annoyed you, sorry"

Lady Jenn

"Not you," he replied. "This...this isn't fair, it's THEM I'm angry at."

Lawshenk

" I love having the this what are you scared off"

Lady Jenn

"I just don't like not having an option here," he said. "And my family...I moan about them at times, but I don't want my mum worrying where I am."

Lawshenk

" you legs will still come back " said the voice

Lady Jenn

"Why should I trust you?" he said, looking around the cave suspiciously.

Lawshenk

" you really don't have a choice but, it will mean you can see your family sooner"

Lady Jenn

"I need more than that," Clint snapped. "I'm sorry, but you've already tried changing me because of a law you didn't bother warning anyone about, you'll have to forgive me not just taking you at your word."

Lawshenk

Gerri stared him before turning around and swimming off in tears "

Lady Jenn

"Geri," he shouted after her, wincing as he felt the pain in his shoulder worsening. "All I want is proof I can trust you, is that so much to ask?"

Lawshenk

Gerri looked at him and cried

The voice: " you have hurt a daughter of the sea"

Lady Jenn

"I didn't me..." he stopped as he heard the watch on his wrist start beeping. "Crap, my blood su..." he didn't manage to finish his sentence, blacking out as the watch kept beeping, indicating low blood sugar.

Lawshenk

Geri swam up to him and let him under the water thus starting the change in him

Lady Jenn

"Geri...love her..." he murmured feverishly as he drifted in and out of consciousness.

Lawshenk

He woke up in his tent. An exhausted Gerri sitting and sleeping next to him

Lady Jenn

"Where are..." he started saying before realizing she was still asleep. "It can wait till you wake up," he said quietly before cuddling up to her.

Lawshenk

She jumps a little " oh your up sleepy are you" she smiled and looked at him " how are you?"

Lady Jenn

"Cursing my inability to pay attention to my blood sugar levels when I need to," he said with a wry laugh. "How about you?"

Lawshenk

" I feel enlightened" she paused our tails mean we can do so much now"

Lady Jenn

"I can move the lower half of my body without pain," he said, laughing slightly. "That's already an improvement over before."

Lawshenk

" do need to say, I never knew I am half mermaid till I got my tail if I did I'm not sure I would have come to this island with you"

Lady Jenn

"And I would've bought more sugary food," he said with a wry laugh. "Seriously, I've had diabetes most of my life, how the heck did I manage to forget about it?"

Lawshenk

Lady Jenn

"And a beautiful woman distracting me," he said, turning bright pink in a way he could make no effort to hide.

Lawshenk

She went to kiss him but see topped " heh we never saw the source of the voice who else is there