Darker side of Harry Potter (and other fandoms) M for F

Started by Google, October 18, 2016, 01:18:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Google

We all have our own fandoms, fictional stories and settings that we love. No matter who you are there is at least one fandom out there that calls your name.

But lets be honest, a lot of the time, for any number of reasons, a fandom can't indulge in the more interesting implications of things they introduce or are unable to work in more... adult themes. We like writing though, we like crafting stories with others. We can take the fandoms we love and introduce things that we would like to see into the stories that we craft.

I want to do just that, be it with only the setting or using canon characters I want to take some fandoms and add a touch of darkness to them. Themes of domination and submission, corruption, slavery... well I think you probably get the idea now.

I'm Google, perverse search engine and a fan of writing kinky and dark stories... especially when I find the right partner. At the moment I am looking for some Fandom RPs, specifically Harry Potter though I will likely be adding more before too long.

Now down to business... my main craving is writing a story where things take a darker turn in the world of witchcraft and wizardry, for example what if Voldemort actually won, the Death Eaters not only seized power but kept control of it. Harry Potter failed in his quest to kill the Dark Lord, Muggleborns and those who sympathize with them are in in a great deal of trouble.

Of course there are other possibilities for story telling, that was just something rattling around in my head.

More will be coming before very long so check back... and why not take a look at my other request thread while you are at it.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=236498.msg11635137#msg11635137

If I have sparked an idea or caught your attention send me a message or post here... I look forward to hearing from you.
Psychopaths cannot feel love.
Not in the traditional meaning.
To a psychopath DOMINATION is the closest sensation to love.
Though it is much greater.
Its intensity is all consuming.
(Note... I am a touch under the weather so replies may be slow for the next day or two, I do apologize.)