Battle of the Sexes: Round Two (read the RULES before posting)

Started by Oreo, December 10, 2012, 10:12:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Proud Geek

His loss ;) there's that pout again...I warned you about pouting Bre

Breathless Intent

*reclaims her spot on Proud's lap and sticks her lower lip out a little, giving her best puppy dog eyes*

WashAutumstar

well you may have him distracted but i will maintain my sanity 85!

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

Seress

Quote from: Breathless Intent on December 12, 2012, 03:09:44 PM
Yeah he's too quick... *pouts*

I second on what Proud said! And add that it's Proud's gain. ;)

84!

Proud Geek

*Holds her hips as he adjusts in his seat, wiggling under her. Lightly pecks her lips* oh don't be sad Bre

Breathless Intent

*quirks a little smile and pecks Proud's cheek* Well, if you insist....I can't deny the charms of good company!

Seress

Proud Geek

Well you may enjoy my company whenever you like. *winks and returns the kiss on Bre's cheek*

Falstaff

Zeruiah

The pulse-pounding excitement of our virtual world is but a keystroke away.

WashAutumstar

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

Breathless Intent

*squeaks at a phantom pinch, clinging to Proud* Okay no leaving me alone with pinching ghosts!

Falstaff

Zeruiah

Breathless Intent

Proud Geek

*Holds Bre close.* those pesky ghosts can be mean.

*Wiggles her on his lap to bring her closer.*

Breathless Intent

*leans in to give Proud a little nibble and whisper in his ear* 80

Zeruiah

Falstaff

WashAutumstar

Breathless Intent

*pretends that Fals is invisible when she's really just ogling his sexy chest*

Seress

WashAutumstar

well at least there are handsome men for the ladies to oogle whilst i go to 79!