Murder!

Started by seducer12, June 13, 2009, 01:07:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

seducer12

Hello everybody,

This is a male female one on one roleplay. I play the male character and I'm looking for a female for the female character.

Plot:
the male character is a rich spoilt son of a billionaire business man whose business empire stretches all over the wealth. Their wealth is immense and they are a very influential and powerful family. Then the father dies, and the whole empire falls into the hands of the spoilt son. The son is an extremely handsome young man with dark hair and piercing blue eyes. He inherits all his father's riches. He is wayward, giving in to the thrills of wealth. He is a shameless womaniser, choosing a woman every night sometimes two. One night at another party, he is drunk and gets into a fight. It escalates and soon somebody pulls out a gun. After the ensuing scuffle the gun falls to the rich kid and he pulls the trigger by mistake killing a man. He is arrested by the police and put in lock up.

The female character is a lawyer. She is 30 something, married or has a steady boyfriend,extremely successful and the on the top of the criminal attorney business. The male character hires her as his attorney and pleads with her to save him. But he is also extremely attracted to her and immediately starts trying to seduce her. She resists his charms, as she is focussed on her career and her husband /boyfriend. But his brash I-don't-care attitude and tremendous good looks slowly make her waver. She is seduced by his wealth charm and looks.

Ages
Male-21
Female-30 something

Names
Male-David Taylor
Female-your choice

Please get back to me with any modifications or opinions you have and drop me a line if you want to play!