News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Domestic Discipline (FxF)

Started by Stephanie, January 17, 2014, 05:47:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephanie

I'm hoping to find someone who is genuinely interested in this story, who can understand the difference between domestic discipline and BDSM. 
I also want someone who understands that it's not the actual spanking or punishment that's the integral part of the story. It's the process of making the mistake, getting caught and getting into trouble, the love and affection that is involved in a relationship like this, the deep trust on both sides of the relationship. If the focus is the spanking, then it becomes an erotic story about two people with a spanking fetish, and that's not what I want.

How I'm wanting to play this is for us to do something like episodic scenes. The theme behind most of the scenes would be my character getting into trouble one way or another, and your character punishing her. I understand that may sound a little boring and repetitive, but I want the focus of the story to be the progression of a loving couple who practices domestic discipline, to see how it affects them, how it changes them, and how their relationship changes from along the way as well. And of course, who doesn't love spanking? That being said, not every scene is going to be about my character getting into trouble. I want this to be a true love story, following this couple through the good times and the bad, seeing how they pull each other through when the days are rough, and how they brighten each other's lives when things are going well. There needs to be conflict and struggle, ups and downs, love and affection, and of course, once again, lots of spankings.

I would like to start with the two of them having a pre established relationship (As in, they're already dating), but the domestic discipline aspect of their relationship has yet to come into play. I'd want to pick up the story with it either being introduced for the first time, or the first time they bring it up in a conversation, but where no actual spanking occurs. How it comes about that they discover their interest in it is open for discussion. I have a few ideas, but am certainly not limited to them. Either way, we'll discuss this part together!

I'm currently only craving this student teacher idea.

The first is a teacher dating her student. The student (my character) would be an 18 year old senior. She's a good person at heart, warm, and unusually kind. However, she's an irresponsible student. For a short period, when she first  started dating your character, she started to apply herself a little more to school work, attended class more often, and did much better over all.  However, a few months passed and eventually she started slipping back into her old ways. It's around this point that I'd want to pick up the story, with your character perhaps feeling like she needed to step in and make a change in my character's life, since her parents don't seem to care whether she does poorly in school or excels.

Closed for now:

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
The second idea I had in mind is a story between two high school students. I'm thinking either a senior and a junior, otherwise just two seniors. I usually like to have my characters be a little younger in stories like this. But if they are both high school seniors, then we'd be able to progress the story passed their graduation, and when they ship off to College together. Whatever the case, I'm thinking they've been friends since they were very young, maybe grew up on the same street together. They stayed close throughout their years in school, but were never anything more than friends until just recently when they started to see each other as more than just friends. I'm thinking for this one, your character will be the more responsible of the two, and because of that, will have no trouble assuming the lead role in their relationship once the time comes for her to take it.

Another option is that your character is a colleague, client, business associate, or something like that of my character's father. Our two characters have been dating for a while, and while very much in love, they are, in a lot of  ways, polar opposites. Your character is hard working, accomplished and successful. I'm thinking quite a bit older than mine, maybe late twenties or early thirties, whereas mine is around 20. She is young and irresponsible, a little bit spoiled and used to getting her way. She's sweet, friendly, and caring, but grew up in a wealthy family where she got what she wanted when she wanted. A perfect opportunity, I think, to introduce her to domestic discipline! How it gets introduced will be discussed between us! 

Stephanie

Updated to make it a little clearer what I'm looking for. Also added three ideas for potential pairings.

Stephanie

Took down one of the old potential pairings I had and added a new one. Also tried to make it a little clearer what I'm looking for, once again!

Stephanie

Back from a short absence and I'm hoping to find one more partner to play out one of these roles with me. And I've updated the posting a little bit once again, trying to make it easier to understand who and what I'm looking for!

ff

I can tell you've put some good thought into this; it shows. I would be most interested in the third idea - my character being a business associate of the father of yours; a fashionista or artist, perhaps, who originally hires yours for one day of modeling for a piece of art or new clothing line, and things have developed from there. I'm rather familiar with domestic discipline and you should check my post history and-or O/Os to get a sense of whether you like my writing style, as I have with yours.

Stephanie

Updated. Really craving the student teacher idea, and one of the other two is taken, so I've closed this ad down to all but that student teacher story! I would really love to find someone for this though, so if anyone's interested, please send me a message! It's my number one craving.