Sweet young girl seeks corruption

Started by monkeygirl, April 04, 2006, 07:27:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

monkeygirl

Hi.  This is my first post looking for a game, so feel free to point and laugh... and play mind games with me (and trick me into doing naughty things... ;D)

I was looking for a domiate woman or man (or creature) to take a young woman and slowly but surely take her from her vanilla ideas of sex and lead her into the darker realms of sexual desires.  Slowly break me down until I'm your slave and am willing to do anything for you and let you do anything for me.  BDSM, Exhibitionism, sex with strangers, beastiality - once I am yours, my limits slowly disolve. Use me to your hearts content.  :)
bisexual and submissive

espeically likes BDSM, beastiality, pain play, humilitaion, exhibitionism, good writing!  oh!  And becoming quickly obssessed with the idea of tentacles - shame on you people ;D

Natalie C. Barney

I have an idea I could play a Roman Matron attached to an Emperor maybe his mother, and you a slave I bought as a companion slave. For my amusements I want her to turn into a whore and suitable for her passions, so would start with deflowering her and slowly expose her to many other things. Since most Roman women of rank often kept a girl as a lover it would be accurate. And a widow of rank would have many more rights so again accurate.

If you want let me know you can do different games with different people as well.
"Why should a woman dress like the enemy."
Natalie Clifford Barney

D&D Shadows & Shades: ~Yeskarra, Bard~
Serenity-Tales of the Chasseur ~Saranii Jannu, Registered Companion~

monkeygirl

Sounds like a wonderful suggestion, Ms. Barney  :)  I'd love to try it.  How do we go setting it up as a thread?   :-[ You'll have to forgive me, I really am very new here, but more then willing to learn the ropes (so to speak  ;D)
bisexual and submissive

espeically likes BDSM, beastiality, pain play, humilitaion, exhibitionism, good writing!  oh!  And becoming quickly obssessed with the idea of tentacles - shame on you people ;D

Natalie C. Barney

Go to the Heavy Exotic area to the NFCF Fun and Games area for the thread~ Serving the Passions of Augusta Claudius Flavious [closed game]. Describe your character, do  a modest history and try to make her a proper period character. A slave cannot be a native citizen of Rome. And no Far Eastern Asians but that should leave lots of options. Age range 16 or higher but I favor a girl that is age 16. She MUST be an intact virgin and appealing to look at. 

Natalie Clifford Barney

Elvi

Natalie, why heavy exotic?
Wouldn't heavy normal have been better?
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Natalie C. Barney

Some of her tastes do lean to one area that would make it exotic. Anyone its a private game who cares where I put it as long as its not under a too light catagory? I erred on the side of caution.
Natalie Clifford Barney

Elvi

Random unmoderated tormenting by things that go bump in the night?

Historical ghosts?

There is concern that there are too many games, both one on ones and systems, that are being dumped into that category without need.
You may have noticed that games have been reshuffled.
As this is a 'new' game, I thought I would ask here when you mentioned where it was.

Would you like to have it moved? 

Natalie C. Barney

Whatever you want to do but why not just erase the older threads that are not being used in those areas? If there are too many I mean.
Natalie Clifford Barney

Elvi

No roleplays are ever erased Natalie, that would be an insult to the writers.
Multiplayer games are archived, one on one threads sink to the bottom of the line and leave the boards.

I'll move it to heavy normal for you.

Elvi

monkeygirl

:)  well, now that we've sorted that out, I've gone ahead and posted at the new thread.  Thanks very much, Elvi, for all your guidance.  :)
bisexual and submissive

Natalie C. Barney

Well then let the fun begin, well fun for Augusta your pleasure doesn't matter slave. (she might have fun too though  ;) )

Right now she came in to examine the girl to see if she is suitable.  ;D
Natalie Clifford Barney

monkeygirl

:) She is, after all, a slave.  It's really not supposed to be a fun profession - not the sort of thing most people would pick as a carreer choice  ;D
bisexual and submissive

Natalie C. Barney

Well she's not opposed to her having fun it may please Augusta to have her come in some unusual way, that will shame the girl afterwards. lol
Natalie Clifford Barney

Faolan

Still interested in a one on one monkeygirl?