Looking for a male sub for a specific plot!

Started by Soumis, August 22, 2016, 01:16:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soumis

So I have a specific plot in mind that I'd really like to play out. We would be playing in a world much like ours is now, but slavery is commonplace and acceptable.

My character is a woman who has no interest in dating. Although only in her mid-twenties, she's worked hard enough to save up a good chunk of money and has decided to find herself a male slave. Not only will the slave do housework, cook, or anything else she asks, but she plans to use him for breeding purposes as well. Although there will be bondage, ass play, lots of sex, servitude, punishment and obedience, I would also enjoy a romantic element in this story.

I'm looking for someone to play a male submissive character. Someone who has been raised as a slave, and instead of this being a non-con story, I'd like it to be very consensual. He feels honored to be picked, and now a major part of her day to day life, they start to fall in love. Obviously he would still be a slave, but I think it could be a really sweet, touching role play.

Shoot me a message if you're interested! Thanks guys.

Image inspirations for this story:

NSFW My character

NSFW Your character

NSFW Other