Sex – The Game! (Jumanji gone WILD!) - Announcements Made!

Started by Patriarch, October 15, 2010, 11:23:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patriarch

A box sits on the table, inscribed only with the hand-carved word, ‘Rhiaji’. It looks harmless enough, some old antique left in the attic you found while you were sorting through some junk. Maybe your grandfather bought it somewhere and left it up there. You don’t know.

What you do know is that it’s some kind of board game. So what the hell? You break it out when your friends are over, including that one you’ve had a bit of a crush on for years, and see what’s in this old thing.

You crack open the lid…

And your fate is sealed. All of you have begun the game, Rhiaji… A powerful artifact created by an ancient sex cult from another world. And once the game has begun, no one can stop playing until it has finally been won.

Fantasy, your every, wildest dream fulfilled with a roll of the dice and a touch to the spinner. Land on one square and cum-drinking vines assault you. Land on another and prepare to have your cock, and desire, double in size. Another square altogether and develop an incredible kink for bondage while another forces you to strip before your friends astonished eyes... And still another sends a horde of centaurs crashing in.

This is Rhiaji, where fantasies and nightmares come true with every role of the dice.

----------

We are seeking 3 excellent and very naughty writers who want to take the role as the game's players. The scenario takes place amongst a group of 18-21 year-olds, and you will be the proud writer of one of them as your characters are brought 'closer' to their friends than they ever were before... And in many cases are brought inside them.

It's Jumanji with sex, Zathura with... Sex. And yet it is so, so, so much more.

Want to be a part of it?

Then help us create the game.

Yes, it will be an actual game. We will roll to see what you encounter and then you will write it out - a unique blend between freeform and a system based RP, a written creation for an amazing journey. Let the madness begin!

First a character profile.

General Description: Send us a description of your character, both physical appearance (you can use either an image or words) and your basic intentions playing them. What makes you want to play them so much, and worth having in the game? Let us know, we love to hear all about what makes your character awesome!

Next, their Ons and Offs, which may or may not mirror yours. What are their fantasies, their deepest, darkest desires?  The more detailed the better, and the more likely you'll be selected!

Finally, brainstorming is huge. If you like the idea, post everything you can think of in this thread. The more ideas in play the better... It's just that simple.

So, are you interested? Let's get a discussion brewing, no need to post a character sheet to post ideas! We want to hear from as many of Eliquiy's brilliant pool of writers as possible. If you can think it, post it! Let's let the inspiration role.

Looking forward to it,

Stairc and Yasarra

Nazora

This could be interesting. Please reserve me a spot for a player character submission.

Brain Storming Question:  Will the game work with a minor dice roll system leading to certain squares that are already preselected, or will it be free-form with the game master having the consequences of a turn appear on the fly. I'm fine with both ways. The dice system for the purpose of roll consequences might be very fun and add quite a bit of randomness to the game. Someone would have to write a score card advance though, and that would be some work. Plus, people would have to know what potential events are involved so they know what they might be in for.
All about what I like!

Info: I find that 98% of the time my interest in a story outlasts that of the other party. If you are no longer interested in continuing a story, please let me know promptly so I'm not checking the thread.  Thank you.

Status: Posting a bit slowly due to chaotic schedule, bear with me please.

Patriarch

Great, we'll definitely save a spot for you.

As for the dice or freeform, we can certainly go both ways. Free form requires much less prep work and can be adapted to whims and story/character needs on the fly... But the idea of using an actual board has its own aura of fun to it, taking us that much closer to playing an actual game. Perhaps the best solution would be to do a mix of it, creating the rules of the game and most of the types of squares plus a list of sample things that could happen from landing on one. That way, we'd be working from a system but still able to meld things on the fly. Another way could be to make the board and the categories but not make all the resulting events, so we still have some freedom. Or, of course, we could go simple free-form or game all the way.

What are your thoughts, dear reader?

LucianLuna

ok I'm in. It's unique and has never been done before which caught my interest. Now for my info:

General Description:

Blond hair and ice blue eyes. 6', 150 pounds. He also has a dragon tattoo on his chest. Lucian is 19 and curious about new things do he'd be more than willing to play the game. He had discovered he was gay last year and hasn't been with anyone yet. That's right, he's a virgin. He has two brother's, his older brother and his twin brother. him and his twin were raised by their older brother when their parents died. The older brother is a big business man and all three boys live in a mansion now. Lucian and his twin are pranksters and love to try to make people laugh. He can also be a bit of a trouble maker, but he never causes trouble for his friends. He only gets into trouble when he goes to town alone.  His hobbies are cooking, reading, swimming, horseback riding, and modifying motorcycles. Lucian also likes extreme sports, the more dangerous the sport the more he enjoys it.
Ons and Offs:
Since he hasn't had any sexual experiences yet he doesn't know what he likes and doesn't like, but with his constant curiosity he will be willing to try anything. I'm thinking he can discover his like sand don't likes while playing the game.

Patriarch

Alright, start throwing out your ideas for a character and the game itself. We'll gladly help you brainstorm your character submission if you like. The more you put in, the better your chances for being one of the lucky 2-4!

Jarod1

I agree this look like it will be really fun and plan to submiit a character sheet soon.

Brainstorming idea:  I think a potentially fun square to include on the game board would a square that transfers the souls or spirts of a couple characters or all the characters for that matter into the bodies of another character.  I would also be in support of a dice roll system, though I'm more than happy to play free-form as well.

Any way I'll work up a character sheet and post it soon.

Patriarch

Fantastic. I hadn't even given a dice role system thought until Nazora brought it up... But now I'm liking it more and more. It would really be playing a game AND writing a story simultaneously, living out the game itself. Very exciting and very unique. Naturally, the characters themselves wouldn't use dice rolls in their other actions - only in their interactions with the game board itself. No charisma checks here, if any readers were wondering.

I like the idea of a body swap. Sounds very fun, and since we can control who swaps with who - any player who didn't find such appealing would be able to stay safely in his or her own form. Fun indeed.

What else out there in the storms of brains? Particularly on the questions - to dice or not to dice.

LucianLuna

I like the idea of using the dice for interacting with the board game.  oh and updated my post above to add character info

Patriarch

Wow, two votes for dice - and I think Nazora's leaning towards it too. In that case, what are some ideas for how the board would be laid out? My first thought was a Pictionary-type board (though naturally looking ancient, carved with creatures of all types and very sexually-hinting poses, not cheap cardboard) with several different categories of effects  - such as Mental (a change to the player(s) mind, memory or desires) Summoning (a creature will be cumming to this realm) etc. Then, when each was landed on - one of dozens of different potential effects would take place.

What are your ideas?

LucianLuna

Summoning sounds like fun. All kinds of creatures could show up. That would be very interesting and the creatures that are drawn on the board could be creatures that could be summoned. Oh and what will happen if more than one person lands on the same square, will it turn into a group like thing then?

Patriarch

*grins* I'm sure many squares will involve more than one player. Fun fact, I'm actually working on a game design company - so designing the games mechanics is going to be great.

One thing I know as a game designer is that to keep things interesting - it helps to have things one player does affect multiple players. I'm sure that many squares will force one player to give another a blowjob, put difficult choices to players - choosing one player to help in exchange for hurting another -  and some will simply involved everyone getting attacked by incredibly lusty nymphs!

So in short - group things will happen all the time, interacting with other players is what makes a game fun! Well, that and the sex of course *laughs*. I think something special will happen if two players land on the same square - but I'm not sure what yet.

Ideas?

Nazora

I love the board. Now the hard work for a dice game would be this. There might be fifty squares to seventy-five until you get to the end of the game and can be free from its effects, sort of like the world going back to normal in jumanji. Each one of these squares will have to have a different effect written for it, some of the squares might never be landed on, but there still would need to be effects. Some of the squares might be free squares or even squares that allow the player to reverse something previously. Some of the squares will have major effects while others might be minor. For example, if we have some physical transformation squares, one square might turn the player into a centaur while the other may simply cause the same player to grow cat ears and a tail. One square might cause a girl players to increase several cup sizes and heavily lactate while another may simply cause the breasts of the girl player to simply expand one cup size.

There could also be squares that deviously force the person who lands on it to inflict the consequence of the square on another player.  >:)

Then there is the cheating provision, if someone attempts to cheat the game they get ejected somewhere or worse.

Of course, that means someone needs to number a bunch of ideas, each number representing a square progressing to the games end with the consequence of landing on that square contained within. There might be a score sheet in the OOC simply to keep track of what number square everyone is on and what cards they drew previously. Basically, the person on square twenty-six would be closer to then the person on square twelve.

It's a lot of preparation work but I'm willing to send in ideas to help finish out the board.
All about what I like!

Info: I find that 98% of the time my interest in a story outlasts that of the other party. If you are no longer interested in continuing a story, please let me know promptly so I'm not checking the thread.  Thank you.

LucianLuna

You where interested in the body swap idea the other person mentioned. that's how it could happen. if more than one player lands on the same square they can swap bodies.

Patriarch

Excellent ideas! I'm hesitant to make something as huge as body swap occur when players land on the same squares... Unless there's a way to reverse it. Otherwise a heavily macho player might be permanently stuck inside a female body and vice versa. That's fun at first, but soon the novelty wears down. Perhaps it happens for three turns? Or perhaps landing on the same square triggers a more direct confrontation.

As for everything Nazora had said, the ideas are as excellent as her avatar. One way to make the design of the board easier to manage is the aforementioned categories. Let's say we take all 75 or so effects we have planned out (and I love the ideas you've mentioned) but instead of putting them each on their own square, we split them (and the board) into several categories. Then, whenever one of those categories is landed on, a result is randomly chosen from a pool of all possible ones - likely without replacement (meaning that once an effect has occurred, it won't occur again).

What do you think of that? And definitely, let's get working on it Nazora! I'll check with Yasarra tomorrow, but I think it's pretty safe to say that the board and dice system is IN. It's just way too fun to leave out.

Nazora

QuoteLet's say we take all 75 or so effects we have planned out (and I love the ideas you've mentioned) but instead of putting them each on their own square, we split them (and the board) into several categories. Then, whenever one of those categories is landed on, a result is randomly chosen from a pool of all possible ones - likely without replacement (meaning that once an effect has occurred, it won't occur again).

This is perfect. But it will mean two dice rolls, one for reaching the space by the player, and one by the Game itself to select the effect it spits out. Some of the more minor cards that involve growth or layered effects might be replaced to give the opportunity for increased effects.

-I was wondering what would happen if a female player get's a male enhancement  transformation drawn or vice versa. This could be dealt with by: one, making the opposite gender player select one player of the appropriate gender, two, ignoring the card, or three, having a card with a male and female enhancement on it so it can remain gender specific in its effect.
All about what I like!

LucianLuna

Added more to my character info like you asked

Patriarch

Two dice rolls are no problem. I can roll two dice in my sleep! *laughs*

I like your idea about some effects having replacement. Or, some cards could have multiple copies in their category - and events can be triggered that reshuffle the stack.

As for what happens if a character of the wrong gender gets a gender-specific card... I like the idea of them being forced to play it on someone of the correct gender. Giving the players choices to make, especially if it's a damned-if-you-do, damned-if-you-don't choice is going to make everything more exciting.

If for some reason there are NO valid players for the card - they'll have to pick a new one.

Also, I'd say rolling 'doubles' (using two dice for the movement) gets you an extra movement... And an extra effect, forced to deal with two in one turn.

Edit - Great Lucian. Add as much or as little as you like, take your time with making a great character. Remember, it's only been about two hours since the thread's gone up and we have a lot of great candidates... and only 2-4 slots!

Meliai

Oh, this idea is really really intriguing! Do you have any idea how long you'll be accepting character submissions before you make the final choice though? I won't have time to hammer out a thorough profile until Saturday or Sunday
    {{A/As updated 5/8}}           

Patriarch

We'll be keeping it open for about five days at the very, very least. More likely we'll keep it open a whole week. We don't want to rush this a game with as much potential as this seems to have, and there's still a lot of details to hammer out before we'd get started, so there's no need to rush. Take your time Meliai and throw in ideas! The more the merrier and the better the game.

Jarod1

I may tweak the character here or there but for now I'm satisfied with the character this way.

Character Profile

Name: Kimberly Anderson
Weight: 135 lbs
Height: 5'6
Measurement 36c

Personality:  Kimberly loves to exercise and stay fit.  She is gold belt in Karate and is well on her way to earning her black.   She is very strong willed and its the side of her that shows most often.  She is also thoughtful, and when she isn't doing something to physically stimulate herself she can often be found curled up with a good book, romances or fantasy stories usually.  Although she isn't very outgoing, she is friendly enough to those she meets and gets along with almost everyone.  Although she hasn't slept with anyone yet she has very good imagination thanks to all the reading she does and as such she has some very well developed fantasies.  If she has a fatal flaw it is that she doesn't have a lot of faith in other people to do things which she considers right, which sometimes makes her miss out on some good things.  It also results in her sometimes take too much on her shoulder.  She has many varied and different activities that she like to be part of so she is almost always doing something. 

On's:  Changing form and experiencing what it is like to be in the body of another form.  A male learning what it is like to be female and visa versa.  Anatomy changing in strange but delightful ways

She fantasizes about erotic and exotic forms of bondage, vines, tentacles and the like, though she has never experimented with any of is before and she generally keeps it to herself.

She also has leanings towards being dominated though from her strong willed personality you wouldn't know it, despite the face that she shows to the world, she finds the idea of be taken very hot.  This is includes spankings, and other forms of coercion and punishment.

Multiple penetration by vines, toys, tentacles, cocks, and anything else you can think of is very high on her list of fantasies. 

Lack of control of her circumstances, and not knowing what is to come, meaning that she absolutely loves adventure or situations where she isn't in control.  Being blind folded or having a ball in her mouth for instance and having someone or something doing things to her while she is strung up or bound. 

Other things like receiving and giving anal and oral aren't necessarily her favorite things, but she won't object to it.

Offs:  She isn't fond of being tortured, or inflicting it for that matter although she does enjoy a little tickle torture. 

Anything to do with bodily waste is a major turn off for her. 

Bestiality is something she would never consider.  Leave the farm animals and the pets out of it.

Beyond that she hasn't really to many dislikes that she is currently aware of.

Game idea:  Since this is loose take on Jumanji and Zathura and games of that like, I think the effects of whatever card gets played should be games lasting or at least lasting until another effect counter acts it.  Or if not every effect than there should be some that are like that.  It would definitely add extra spice to the game.   

Nazora

Character Profile:
Name: Carrie Desmond
Weight: 120 pounds
Height: 5'7
Measurements: 34C,25,32

Description: Carrie has brown eyes and long brown hair. There is a slight golden hue to her complexion. She wears thin wire frame glasses to help her see distance as she somewhat nearsighted. An analytical smirk is her most common expression. She is fairly modest, so she always wears conservative clothes that are never revealing.

Personality: Carrie is intelligent and analytical. She tends to be a bookish introvert, but she actually collects games and loves to play them. Her romantic life is non-existent simply because of her nature and her work ethic, but she has a healthy interest the athletic and adventurous type of guy. Her main character flaw is her sarcasm, which can turn people off quickly. She also gets hurt feelings rather quickly, one of the main reasons she's so introverted. A bit of prude, her good reputation is very important to her.

Secret Desires: Carrie is a rather innocent virgin but knows a little bit about sex from what she heard at school, read in pop culture, and talked about with her friends and parents. Unwilling to have a boyfriend distract her from her school life and her ambition to be a world class economist, she had started to dabble lightly with some fetish fiction that she knows her girlfriends would consider odd. Yet if most of the stuff she had read about actually happened to her she'd be freaked out. When she started pleasuring herself while reading these 'dirty' books, she decided to put an end to reading them and clear her mind before her habit got out of control. She burned all her erotic graphic novels about six months ago, and has put the weird thoughts out of her mind for good.
All about what I like!

Patriarch

Great, these are two excellent character bios. If you're submitting, take your lead from both of these.

A note - due to Yasurra's and Mine own tastes, as well as that of several members, torture, gore, scat etc. of ANY kind will have no place in this RP. Sexual torture and denied orgams plus some bondage play is all systems go -  but if it's tending to sadism, you won't find it here.

Also, about the concept of some long-lasting effects, definitely, definitely, definitely. Some effects will be temporary or expire under certain conditions, some will endure until removed in some manner (like landing on a space that allows it) and some will endure endlessly. Most things, particularly summonings, will be very temporary due to the fact that the stage needs to be cleared for the next entity. A massive tentacle monster fucking everyone in the room AND a horde of centaurs AND a demon king? Too crowded. *lol*

But definitely, an assortment of temporary and enduring effects will add a LOT of spice to the game and give a clear feeling of progression.

iridum248

Character Profile:

Name: Rina Meyers
Weight: 124 pounds
Height: 1.73 m
Measurements: Hey~!

Description: A bubbly redhead, Rina's a 'slightly' geeky girl, in her own words; She's taking time off from university (Where she's in an Arts course) to widen her horizons, and generally have fun. A former member of the swim club, she has a lissome figure, more athletic than curvy- She's let her hair grow long since highschool, and often wears colored contacts over her naturally green eyes.

Personality: Rina's fairly easygoing, if a little shallow; She has more casual acquittances than close friends, mostly due to a lack on effort on her part on staying in touch. She picks up, and loses, interests fast- Usually by focusing on her interest of the moment to the exclusion of all else. She's not *quite* sure what kind of guy she'd like- Though she'd hold the usual expectations of 'nice, handsome and smart'- but is currently more interested in casual fun...

Desires: Dressing up! Rina likes roleplaying~ She's recently into 'geek culture' of computer games, fantasy and anime because she likes the costume...And she's pretty good at pulling off quite a few of the lovely female characters. (She dressed up as the maid Kaori to promote the upcoming game 'Blood Tune', and later as the priestess Karen: (http://gigazine.jp/img/2010/03/21/moehaku2010_costume_play/DSC_1422.JPG) and the gorgeous robot girl Galatea. (http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8073552/silvanna_by_reiq-d306o06.jpg) ) It's the sense of being someone else that she finds fun; She can be rather flirtarious 'in character', though she avoids the more obviously revealing outfits...

Secretly, though, she's been wondering how it'd feel to actually *be* one of those girls...In the hands of hunky, burly monsters, or some tentacled fiend. She's, um, had fun imagining herself as several of the heroines she'd dressed up as- Though that's more her overactive imagination than anything else. (Oddly enough, these fantasy usually feature creatures. She finds generic, square-jawed main characters too 'vanilla', or boring.) Right now, it's nothing more than a few unusually vivid dreams, but she's certain she'd get past this phase like all others.

Patriarch

Another excellent character profile. Wow, the concept itself is only three and a half hours old and we've already got so many wonderful submissions and fantastic ideas for the game itself!

I can't wait to see where this is in a week's time.

iridum248

Hmmm. An interesting idea; Maybe, instead of summoning the creatures into the room, the players might occasionally be sucked into the game, and the sexual scenario in place for them? For example, like lovely female adventurers before an orc tribe, and so on. -_^ I believe it was possible to get absorbed into the Jumanji game, too~ And it might be one-offs for them to explore for bonuses and so on. A perfect way for them to get into different costumes...And trouble!

Maybe you get a single wish for completing the game? Or the choice of which one of the different worlds you'd prefer to *stay* in!

CurvyKitten

I'm in, I'll write a charecter when I get home.

Sunday

Hehehe, I'm so in!

Character Profile:
Name: Luke Rimmelton
Weight: 10 stone
Height: 5'9”

Description: Short brown hair, usually spiked up with gel, and soft blue eyes with a sort of baby face helped by his incapability to yet grow a proper beard. He's slim with a well toned body from the amount of sporting activities he does. Quite handsome with an amazingly innocent smile which allows him to get away with almost anything.

Personality: Luke is, to be blunt, a jerk. He can act like an angel, he's charming enough with that pretty boy face of his, but at the end of the day he is a jerk who is too used to getting what he wants because of his looks. He is a charmer, using his pretty boy smile to get into girls pants, not for the challenge of it, but simply because he can. During school he was good at all sorts of sports so his quite athletic, and because he also has quiet the talent with the piano his developed an ego. He was of course always popular and always fawned on. He does have a sweeter side, outside his man whoring jerkish ways, but that only really shows when his with his best friend of with his family.

Secret Desires: Luke is a closet gay in denial. And of course his womanising has come from his own efforts of trying to de-gay himself. As growing up in the jock society at school he finds his attraction to men horrifying, definitely after seeing how the other boys treated such things, not to mention his fear of his parents finding out as they're strict Catholics.
He secretly does want to try sex with a man, but he always deflects that need with another woman.
When it comes to kinks he loves a bit of bondage, though even with the amount of sex he has been getting since he hit puberty he hasn't really experimented much as school girls tend to be quite tame in the bedroom department.
Though he secretly loves Japanese hentai, especially the tentacle porn, and from that he has developed an embarrassing fetish for furry porn.

Patriarch

Nice character bio Sunday! Oh, and before I forget - everyone should know that they should be comfortable with a bit of bisexuality at leas, even if their characters aren't. After all, in this game MANY things will happen - and I expect there will even be cads that change your character's sexual preference (at east temporarily) so you'll have to be ready and willing to write them in that case too. *laughs*

Iridum, I like your ideas a lot. Summoning creatures to the room is definitely way too fun to throw away altogether - but the idea of some events sucking one or more of the players into another realm for a while is very fun indeed. A nice bonus/penalty. And speaking of bounses/penalties, I'd been thinking on how to make winning the game matter. After all, if all the players just want someone to win, there's no competition. Giving the winner a wish, or the losers a penalty will go a long way to solve this. I expect the reward/penalty would be introduced about a third of the way into the game, so that it's an increase in the stakes. After all, simply playing the game will be alarming enough for the characters at first. We'd want to introduce the reward/penalty after the initial shock has worn off.

Thoughts?

Elina

I just want to say that I'm fascinated by your concept.  I hope you'll post the link once you get it underway - I'd like to follow it.

Patriarch

*smiles* Sure thing Elina. I'll post it in this thread once we get going.

Sunday

If I may, can I suggest a mode of play for the game? ever heard of a game called dare? the goal to win the game is to get to the center by conquering each ring on the board by gathering points for completing dares. perhaps the sex game could have something similar? with the goal being similar to jamaji with the aim is to get to the center, but unlike jamaji there isn't a straight path to it, you have to earn your way to the center by the collection of the points. and maybe you can exchange points in the game to help yourself or others, but if you lose points you fall back on the rings of the board?

Patriarch

Ah... That's more complicated but it's very interesting. Naturally, even in the straight-shot version, there were going to be cards that moved you around and backwards and such -  but the idea of gathering points in a series of winding paths in order to progress is very interesting, particularly as I've been wanting to find ways to give the players more power in the game - so they can try to react to challenges and overcome them as well as just endure. For example, if one must make a succubus cum, playing a cock-enhancement on oneself or a sensitivity one on the succubus might help enormously. Also, with all the curses and effects flying around, giving the players a few ways to undo them could be fun as well. Puts more skill into the game to make it even more fun to play as well as write. Giving players currency in the forms of points that they can spend to help themselves or others at expensive rates (forgoing several points to draw a 'treasure' card for example - not knowing what they'll get or if it will help solve their problems) could work very, very nicely.

What does everyone thing about that?

Sunday

yeah! it's not really that complicated... if anything a point system make it easier. you just set a point level to each circle of the board. so maybe you need thirty points to go up to the second layer of the board, and you need to keep those thirty points to stay there, and need sixty points to get to the next one. but it costs say twenty points to worm yourself out of a task. or something along those lines. and maybe ten points to get treasure cards.
It depends how many points a player gets for a task. 1-10 points depending on the extremity of the task.

okay maybe a little complicated. But I think a point system to get to the center definitely encourages the players to try their hardest to get them and do each task.

Patriarch

Interesting. Naturally, some times the task will 'do' them... Often quite literally *laughs* They have absolutely no choice. Perhaps those ordeals would be worth a set number of points then (hard to see how having your breasts grow relies on your own effort, or being raped by a tentacle beast), while others that require performance (such as making another cum) will be based on effort.

Fundamentally, I like the idea of a point system to move along rings in addition to dice rolls as you travel around them because of giving the players a goal to actively work towards and, most of all, because it gives them currency to spend on these 'treasure' cards or in other ways. Naturally, moving yourself backward on the normal board could accomplish the same effect and giving movement bonuses for successful completion of tasks - but points may be more elegant.

Jarod1

A point system would definately be interesting to do if it could be pulled off, but you'd have set the points very carefully otherwise you might over balance and make it either too easy or to hard to get to the center of the board.  It would definately introduce a nice bit of stratagy to the game though.  If we do go with a points system maybe there should be a penalty of some kind for having zero points.  Don't know what that penalty would be, but its something to think about.

I also like the idea of being pulled into the game that Iridum had.  It would definately be fun to have a secondary world to explore  and try to survive in until you can get out.  I also love the idea about an incentive for winning, it will put people's nature against one another.  The power of survival to an extent and the power of greed.  Should add a whole nother level to the game.

Sunday

I'm stuck on what the prize at the end of the game should be... I mean Jamanji and the other one didn't really have a prize besides having the insanity stop.
Though I do like the idea of there being a penalty if you hit zero points from using them all up. or maybe there's a way to lose them also. just because if we're looking at 30 points to advance each circle, and there maybe being five circles, each with a diminishing amount of track and the most rewarded points for a task is ten... then it might be too easy to win the game...
yeah balance is a hard thing to achieve with the points system. it's getting that right level of difficulty. so its either rising the amount of points you need to advance each stage of the board (keeping in mind a character can be thrown down the board when losing or spending points) or lower the max amount of points they can achieve per activity. to say maybe five. because if they get top score each time it'd take six top scores to advance rather than three. which would require 30 top scores without losing any points to win the game. rather than say 10.

Patriarch

Well said, both of you. Balancing the points should be easy though. All I'd need to do would be to set an average point reward for each ordeal with minimal outliers (a standard distribution curve should do well), factor in effects that cause you to lose points as well as the average benefit of a treasure card and get a good idea of how many points a person should gain each turn. Then we just make the point requirements high enough to keep the game going for as many turns as we feel appropriate. Game mechanics are very much one of my strong suits.

The penalty for zero points seems logical, but I'm worried that it would only come into effect early in the game. After all, once you have fifty points, getting to zero would mean starting the entire game over - unless moving to each new ring cost a great deal of points, not just a theshold (meaning you had to actively spend points to move to the new track) and going to zero could then take effect.

And yes, we must come up with a reward for winning the game and/or a penalty for being one of the losers. Incentives are very, very fun. The problem with Jumanji was that they all wanted SOMEONE to win, it became a team sport - and no one cared who won. That's very good for an action movie, but it robs a lot of the strategy, machinations and alliances from this story - and it's that kind of conflict and competition that will make this that much more interesting to play. After all, if you don't care who wins the game loses a lot of punch to it.

The reward of a wish seems to be solid - especially since it can be anything the winner desires. The penalties might or might not exist, but if they do... Wouldn't it be interesting to leave them undisclosed until the game's conclusion? Fear of the unknown is very powerful indeed, and much more exciting.

Sunday

maybe the penalty for losing is to be stuck in whatever way you are when the player lands on the center? and the winner gets to go home normal. that'd sure in an incentive to win!
and they shouldn't buy their way up the board. if they get enough points to advance the stage the aim should be to keep those points to stay in that circle. the 0 penalty really should only apply at the beginning of the game, so it's there to encourage the players to actually play the game. by the time they have 50 points gathered they should be so into the game they shouldn't fear going to 0, they'd be more worried about dropping a level on the board because it'd mean working their way up again.

Jarod1

I see what you mean about.  the penatly for zero points coming early in the game would be a problem.  I like your solution of having a threashold cost where you chose to advance to the next level or not.  It would add another level of stratagy as well for players who are behind.  Do you take the risk of advancing as soon as you can or do you wait till you have a few more points to avoid the penalty.  It would be intersting if certain effects cause you to lose points simply by being unlucky enough to draw the card.  It would add more risk and danger to it. 

I also like the idea of not know what the penalty is to the end.  it creates a climate of fear for the characters and determination to win the game.  After all you play to win the game. lol

Sunday

I still think there should be a way to drop down the board though. maybe it can be one of the penalties xD I guess not every penalty can involve hard core tentacle rape

Patriarch

*smiles* Two opposing views at last! Sunday and Jarod, you both seem to be interested in the opposite sides - but for very similar reasons. I'm positive we can meld both ideas together into a seamless whole that incorporates both of your reasons behind your position.

Sunday, buying your way up the board is precisely the same as reaching 50 points to move to the next circle - it just adds a bit more strategy. Think of it this way, if you already are in the 30-point-circle and have to get 20 more (50) to reach the next one - but falling below 50 moves you back to the 30 point one... That's precisely the same as having to accumulate 20 points to 'buy' your way in. After all, you can't ever spend those fake 20 points without going back to the previous circle. So really, it's the same thing - just a bit simpler and with some more strategy. Then, if you ever fall to 0 points, you move back to your prior circle and gain 5 points (so you don't fall all the way back to the beginning).

And definitely, there will be cards and effects that make points vanish, let one player steal points from another and many more. That way people can drop down the board. Also, if you're wondering, higher circles have more intense effects... And bigger point rewards for surpassing them (as well as higher point thresholds) meaning that you couldn't just stay in the first circle and hope to accumulate enough points to win, then buy your way all the way up the board. The final circle (however many there are, five is probably good) would probably have an average point gain of 10 compared to the first circle's average point gain of 2- so it would take five turns in the lowest, least circle to equal one in the highest.

As for the rewards for winning - I think that the characters themselves not knowing the penalty will be very exciting. And the penalties might be custom-fitted to each character at the end of the game. That said, I do like the idea of the winning character getting to go home normal. Perhaps that plus the wish - adding a tinge of wonder to the game as well as the sexual onslaught - so someone can actually come out better for the whole ordeal.

Sunday

Hmmm, I do like the idea for the penalty of falling to 0 points being going down. okay, buying up the board it is. ^___^ lol. I guess now you'll have to draw out a simple board at home and place in each slot all the different tasks we have gathered up. unless you do it by random... but a solid board ref might be easier on you in the long run.

Patriarch

*laughs* Then buying up the board it is! Well, unless someone else has another suggestion or brings up something we haven't thought of yet.

As for the board design itself, I'll most likely do a mix. We'll create a board with several different types of squares to land on in each ring... Such as the aforementioned 'Summoning' squared. Then, once it's landed on, I'll roll from a list of possible effects that could derive from it - depending on the level of the ring you're in. The first circle won't summon a dragon or demon lord. The fifth and final might. That way it's much easier to design and a lot less predictable for the characters. They'll never know precisely what is cumming. Er... Coming.

Jarod1

While the points go up for each task at each level I think the threashold to reach the next level should increase as well.  That way the challange remains as you get closer to the end of the game.  The effects should also become more substantial.  not sure how pull that off unless each card has  effects for each level of the board.

Patriarch

I think I'll make a set of cards for each level of the categories. Level 1 summons, level 2, 3, 4, 5, etc. Level 5 will be unbelievably intesne (a demon lord for example) while level 1 will be tamer.  And yes, the thresholds will certainly increase as you get higher. For example, the first circle might have an average gain of 2 points per ordeal and a cost of 12 to escape from (requiring about six turns) - while the fifth circle might have average points of 10, but a cost to escape, and win, of 100 (requiring ten turns). Also, there may be a final area beyond the fifth circle that acts in completely different ways to the rest of the game - a final, climactic trial before victory can be achieved... But for now, let us focus on the five circles and their mechanics.

Also, once the game ends, due to the incredible interest shown, we may very well begin another one with brand new characters and another chance to apply.

Sunday

well once we've worked out all the mechanics it'll definitely be an intense game to play indeed xD I'm already loving the mechanics of it. it'd be a waste not to use it again even once our guys get free of the board. x3.
lol this is going to be one complicated sex rp.

Jarod1

I agree this sounds likes its going to be very intense, an a lot of fun, and with all the hard work put into it, it would be a shame not to use it again. 

Earlier i believe mention of treasure was mentioned.  What kind of treasure would be useful in a game like this.  Thing to help you through ordeals obviously.  potions of some kind perhaps as well as other objects that will help get your characters to advance.  Maybe other items that will slow other players down as well make them more suceptible to the ordeal and slow their escape.

Sunday

what kind of potions would be useful in a sex game though? Besides the obvious "little blue potion" *snrk*

Rubicon

I really, really like the concepts as they're being developed, in terms of the game itself.

One thing I'd like to see in regards to the 'levels' -- it seems to me that the lower levels of the cards or the like should have a certain vagueness to them; their dictates should be easy to reinterpret or reapply to match up with the On/Offs/Comfort Zone of the character who selects them. (Perhaps they should have aphorisms instead of instructions. "It's time for a change!" rather than "alter your sex" or species, as an example) so that the player can tailor the result to the character. Later, more advanced cards would not only be more extreme, but also more specific -- and could push a character well out of their expectations or comfort zone.

(I have character concepts in mind -- seeking appropriate pictures for submission. This is all really, really cool!)

Patriarch

*laughs* Not too complicated really. ANY dice system RP is a lot more complicated. Even though we're putting a lot of thought into the mechanics, it's really turning out quite elegant. Truly, the instructions could fit on the back of a shampoo bottle. All it boils down to is throwing the dice, moving around the circle, landing on a square and triggering an effect. Effects often give you points, sometimes they don't and sometimes they take them away. Accumulate enough points and advance to the next circle. Wash, rinse repeat until you win!

One thing though, we need to start deciding on categories. Summoning is clearly one, but what other ones should there be? List all the possible categories you can think of, and a lot of possible events too. And great suggestion Rubicon. We do need to make sure that each player's ons and offs are met satisfactorily, though the occasional brushes with something they dislike will be fine. After all, their characters will want to avoid the tentacle sex, so it makes sense that the player might want to as well. 

As for treasure - I was referring more to a basic term for generally good stuff you can draw. A basic parallel would be the game 'Munchkin'. Treasure would give you temporary bonuses, permanent bonuses, undo ill effects or allow you to affect other players or how the game is played at large. One might cause your marker to trade places with another player, another might let you steal 6 points from another player, another might let you pick any ordeal already experienced and force it on a player (perhaps yourself, if you want a hefty point gain), swap one ordeal you're given for another in the deck, change your character's role, increase your potency in sex, change your body in various ways, escape any realm you're trapped in (get out of jail free card), force a player to fall in love with you, turn a summoned creature into your ally, let you skip another player's turn or a dozen, dozen things besides.

Ideas folks!

Rubicon

Right! Broad Categories (there will be some crossover):

• Threshold (doing something new for the character - anything from first time penetrative sex for a virgin through first five-way for a wild child -- the key is 'breaking new ground, sexually')
  • Multiple (doing things with more than one person)
  • Transformative (becoming something different -- anything from transgendered to encatgirling)
  • Dream (undergoing a fantasy scenario, with one or more other players, generally light/positive fantasy)
  • Nightmare (the same as dream, but dark, NC scenarios which the character wouldn't realize they've been fantasizing about)
  • Reversal (a fantasy where the player finds themselves on the opposite side of their usual fantasy position)
  • Enhancement (the toys category -- where 'toy' can have broad meanings and can include potions and the like)
It's a start, maybe?

Sunday

well obviously there should be a kink's/fetishes category. maybe a positions category. you know by taking really weird sexual positions which normally only really nimble people would be able to perform and force the characters to act them out. maybe a toys category? starting off with having to play with a bullet, to doing it with a double headed dildo, or being fucked with a strap on or whatever... then maybe a bondage category, or sub category... that might fall under kinks. but there's allot of really strange bondage gear out there, it could do with its own section. maybe a cosplay category as well?

Jarod1

Beside for summons i would say another catagory would be transformation or alteration.  increase or decrease the size of parts of the body, make certain parts of the body more sensative.  Complete or partial transformations from one gender to another, thing like that that, not to mention altering someones emotional state and things of that like causing them to do things the character would never conciously do or their own or maybe they would but its becomes compulsion.

Probably a catagory for bondage, though the details for this one are sketchier at least for me.  perhaps varying effects like blindfolds or balls placed in someones mouth until another affect counters it.  things of that nature would be fun to play with.

Rubicon has some good ides as well.  I like fantasy and nightmare inparticular.

Patriarch

Ah, good ideas all around. Transformation is a very strong category (including all changes to a character's body and/or mind) and should certainly make it in. Fantasy/Nightmare are both excellent as well - since both hinge on desires of the particular characters, meaning that it will be easier to make sure they conform to the player's ons and offs. Also, Fantasy will be a partly positive experience - a welcome break from all the mayhem occurring in the other categories.

Oh, and I'm calling it 'fantasy' rather than 'dream' because it just has a nice ring to it *winks*.

What other ideas are there for categories? We'll probably only end up with five or six, maybe less, but let's make sure we generate twice that many options so we only pick the best.

Sunday

there is allot of amazing bondage gear out there. some of them simple yet unique! and could be fun to use if anyone finds some neat looking bondage or toy gear.
should we look for such things for the sake of the rp? It'd be good to have a few for idea purposes. cause I'm sure coming up with all the scenarios may be a trial, so having some resources to pull from would be helpful for all :3

Rubicon

Summons almost seem to be cross-category. In any given category, there might be a summons, as part of a fantasy or nightmare,or to act out the kink and the like.

Really, that almost seems like a conditional -- the difference between a summons (the game providing the other figures in the fantasy) and a cross-play (other players being drawn into the fantasy instead). And of course, sometimes it will be both. ;)

Patriarch

Sure, you can look for bondage gear and post your favorites. The more ideas the merrier.

I can sure see why you'd say summons seem cross category, but for that matter - most everything is cross category. After all, we COULD do the entire game with just two categories, Fantasy/Nightmare - or just one even. It depends on how you define the categories that it matters. I think some categories can have overlap too, that's not really an issue, but they should still have their own unique identity.

One thing - I've been going over ways to let people be sucked into one of the game's realms like people are interested in without slowing the turn order down. To accomplish this, I think that time moves faster in said realms, so they can experience a full day and only seem to be gone for minutes. That way, they might only miss a turn or two before being brought back to the board. Being forced to be a sex-slave for a day to some person from another realm could be very fun indeed. That's an interesting card to draw.

Jarod1

There should definately be a group catagory.  In this catagory whatever the effect is should have somekind of affect on each of the players.  Be it a sexually charged haze falling over them to more specific things

I also like the idea of a catagory for slave, or puppy play.  Either where another character is the the master for a time or something that is summoned is. 

Patriarch

A group category that includes elements of all other categories, just applies them to everyone, could work very well. It's easy to make and clearly different. I expect many of the other categories may affect multiple players - but Group could be the only one that effects everyone at once.

I think a Submission category (less narrow) could be a good one - but I'm not sure how many different types of cards could come out of it. Other than, 'you're now a slave to THIS person'. *laughs* Perhaps 'Submission' means that you have to do something, you're absolutely compelled to do it. That could work. Whether it's just stripping for the group, sucking someone's cock, or forced to obey a being's commands - that's a much broader category. Basically, the game itself is your master and you must follow its commands when you draw a submission card.

Sunday

it could be like monopoly with the two card choices xD  but I feel as though that is perhaps too broad. Though it might add a sense of mystery to the game if the categorys are vague. so when they open the game they don't see bondage and kink. so more theme related, like the nightmare and dream thing. so when they start playing they don't have an idea what they've really started.

Jarod1

LOL, that does sound about right.  Submission works nicely.  its much broader and leaves things more open.

Anyway, much as I'd like to continue this conversation, I have to work.  So I will talk to you all later.

Patriarch

Yes, I think two card choices is too broad. So far I like Summoning, Transformation and Submission - each of which are relatively distinct categories. We'll likely add Group to any final outline we put together. Dream/Nightmare seems to have overlap with EVERY other category imaginable, so it's becoming difficult to see how those would work... But perhaps they're unique in the way they're custom-tailored to the individual. Perhaps just one, Fantasy (Combining Dream and Nightmare) would be best - unlocking some hidden desire in the character, whether something sweet and light or hardcore NC. This gives the added advantage of letting players be sure that some of the cards that turn up will be uniquely suited to their ons and offs. Each player would create a few dozen 'Fantasies' they'd enjoy their character engaging in and then Yassara and I will make a custom stack of those cards for each player. This means that when you land on Fantasy, one of your scenarios will be picked - not anyone else's. Also, we'll throw some together that seem uniquely suited to your tastes - so that you'll still get the fun of not always knowing what's going to show up.

That I can get behind! What do you say?

Sunday

Rubicon

Nazora

I like the circles of progress and the points system, sounds good. Some theme ideas.

Summons- This would be where a creature is summoned in the real world to wreak havoc on the summoner or some cases someone the summoner chooses. I think the concept has been worked out perfectly.

Submission- This would be a category where the player is forced to submit to a sexual act or force that submission onto someone else. The acts would be simple in the first ring, maybe a kiss, a touch, fondling, cuddling, forced contact, and progress to more sexual acts as the game progresses.

Apparel- This involves clothing and gear. Having your dress changed into very naughty lingerie or your jeans and shirt into a speedo with a net top would be one idea. It could be simple things as being forced to wear a corset. An apparel punishment might be a chastity belt that only the game or another player has the key to. Minor changes like having dresses get shorter or outfits become swimsuits would be great for the first circle of the early game. Step ups might include vibrators, edible clothing, forced nudity, piercings, tattoos, clothes that stimulate, etc. This segment would include bondage gear such as handcuffs, tying, leather, chaining in positions and such.

Transformation- This would involve physical changes to the body, increasing in severity with each advancing circle of the game.

Mental- This would involve the alteration of memories, knowledge, preferences, habits, speech patterns, lust, and aspects of personality. Also increasing in severity as the game advances. The characters should retain some basic knowledge somewhere of who they were, so they have a chance of reversing the effects if they get the option.

Combo mental/physical Transformations- Late game. Would involve a series of changes that constitute a theme. Such as a full anthro transformation, bimbofication, macho-superstud, mythical creature, or even the somewhat frightening prospect of becoming a genitalia tentacle monster. These might advance a little each turn, with the player having to take actions and spend points to delay or halt the effects. There would have to be a chance of drawing or using a reversal power.

Fantasy- This would allow the player to escape in a setting that would be a fantasy for them. It could actually be a welcome rest from the chaos of the game, like laying on the beach with a good book for the time the player is in the fantasy.

Trial- This would suck the player in the world to face some kind of encounter where a task must be fulfilled to earn points for that turn.

Every category might have a rest card, meaning the player would face no challenge or change but still gain a small amount of points. That would leave some room for luck.

So people will try to move out of the first level, they should remember that not leaving a level does not mean they are safe from more severe effects, as other players who have advanced will get cards that force or encourage them to inflict events and changes on other players.

I think each category should have some group cards instead of having a group category in and of itself.
All about what I like!

Patriarch

Aww, you're going to make me blush.

Okay, that's good then. Now we should make sure that these categories cover everything we'd want to be in the game. Summoning covers bringing all manner of entities to interact with the player, as well as likely summoning THEM to other places. Transformations alter the character's body and mind, one card neko-fying them, another giving them a new kink. Submission forces a character to do something, or follow another's commands until set specifications are met. Fantasy throws you into a scenario suited specifically to your character's subconscious (designed especially for you, and often by you). Group has elements of all of them - but effects all players.

Are there any things we'd like to happen that are NOT covered by these categories? Fantasy might be able to patch some holes, of course, but is there anything major we're missing?

EDIT - Nazora, your categories are excellent too. I think we can meld Apparel, Transformation, Mental and Combo all into one category though. I know you LOVE your transformations, but those really do all seem similar. And, also, you yourself have provided a progression. In the first ring, mostly changes to apparel and some minor mental or physical changes. In the middle rings, major changes to VERY naughty apparel and significant physical or mental changes. In the final rings, HEAVY physical/mental combination. How does that sound?

Also, as per Fantasy - I think that some will be light and luxurious but they should have sexual elements. As mentioned above - I like the idea of Fantasy being crafted by the players in part to be specific to their character, whether light or heavy NC or anything inbetween.

Now, Trial is a very interesting concept. I like it, a lot. I think they should be much rarer than the other categories - maybe only 1 or 2 squares out of a ring ring, while the other categories have 4 squares each. But Trials... Major tasks for major points... That sounds very interesting indeed.

Also, lets not forget Group. Sure, we don't need it - but it seems to be an easy category to make and has the fun of making sure that other players are interested in what's going on during each others' turns. If they land on Group, it'll affect everyone after all.

Sunday

wow that's amazingly well thought out Nazora. I think that really covers everything... Ohh feeling really excited about this. 8D

Patriarch

*smiles* I know, isn't she great? And I love how almost everyone has made a contribution to a category suggestion.

What do you think about the combination of Nazora's and Mine proposals? The Combination of all transformations into one category with the aforementioned tiers, turning Fantasy personal the way Jarod and Rubicon loved, and the addition of Trial and Group as well... *grins*

It makes for an absolutely excellent game.

Nazora

I like it.  ;D

If we combine all the transformation categories might we make separate category for bondage? It would involve being tied down, chained, wrapped up, in various positions and possibly to various people in degrees of compromising positions. Though this could be incorporated in both the submission and transformation categories instead of being a category in and of itself.
All about what I like!

Sunday

lol, depends can anyone think of a pleasant alternative word for bondage which makes it sound sweet and innocent?

though it all sounds good to me so far. we've almost got a finished game here! xD

Patriarch

Great! I think we'll incorporate bondage into Submission heavily and transformation mildly. Submission needs the extra material, and it's a natural fit there. Also, for every new category we have to make around 100 new cards (even if only results in 20 cards for each level of five rings), so I'm hesitant to add even more categories *laughs*. Bondage might have fifty brilliant ideas, but another hundred seems a major chore! *laughs* Besides, it'll then make Submission that much harder to fill out!  ;D

Also, if you want to make sure something's in, feel free to put a lot of it in your Fantasies. That's the best way to have things fill in the holes... *coughs* so to speak.

And yep, we've almost got the finished outline - but we still need to MAKE all the cards. So lets everyone get started on that! Throw your ideas up here for any of the confirmed categories (Summoning, Transformation, Submission, Trial and Group). Fantasy will be yours and yours alone, so no need to put them here.

yasarra

Wow!

I get home from work, and there are all these terrific replies!  The ideas...so many lovely ideas for Stairc and I to play with. *giggles maniacally*  I will hash them over with Stairc and in the next few days, we'll come up with a (hopefully) cohesive, finished product.  I hope those of you that do play (and read along) will love it.

Until then...
*blows kisses to everyone with a wink*

Patriarch

Absolutely!

And, ladies and gentlemen, meet Yasarra - the courteous and lovely co-founder and co-gm of the game. She'll be judging submissions with me, running it with me, gming it with me... And basically being generally awesome.

Keep posting ideas and keep discussing! We'll definitely incorporate everything everyone suggests as we work - as well as put our own ideas here.

Sunday

i think we should definitely have size play (under transformation) in which the character is either shrunk down into a tiny vulnerable state , in which further tasks may involve common house hold objects to pleasure their tiny selves. or large fantasy creatures (like say a troll) comes in to abuse them. or maybe they grow big and have to sex someone else up.

yasarra

Ah!

Size play is lots of fun! *grins*  Of course, we will, no doubt, find plenty of it in game.

Rubicon

Character time! I have two -- fraternal twins at age 21, respectively -- Eleanor and Evan Hoeller:

Shared History of the Hoeller Twins: Proud to be in a family of third generation geeks, the Hoellers were raised to be intelligent, freethinking, cheerful, skeptical and idealistic. It was almost disturbing to their parents when they both ended up slightly on the jock side of things -- Eleanor having been captain of her high school soccer team, Evan having been an all-state wrestler.

Still, they did grow up with a love of genre, raised on a diet of comic books, speculative fiction and fantasy. It's entirely possible their sports-focus in high school was rebellion. If so, they got over it in college, where they both did well, had fun, and learned about the world.

Today, they're both skeptical dreamers -- they want to believe, but they also need proof.

Name: Eleanor Hoeller
Weight: 138 lbs
Height: 5'8
Measurements 37-c, 27, 35

Personality: The more outgoing of the pair. Athletic and graceful, fun-loving and social, "Elly" has always been a party girl at heart. A decent dancer which led her to school musicals in high school and college, unafraid to wear any costume or do anything for the part -- and as happy at a cast party as at an audition, Elly became well known for being willing to try almost anything. She's a bit of a daredevil, and the sort of girl to whom bukkake is old hat.

Her deep, dark secret? Vaginally and anally speaking, she's a virgin.

It's not that she's anti-sex by any stretch. No girl who's sucked off one guy while giving hand jobs to two others is anti-sex. Nor does she consider herself sweet and pure. However, she has something of a phobia surrounding penetration. She knows she likes oral sex, and she loves her hitachi whether alone or with others, but actually... being... no. No, not yet. Maybe tomorrow. Or next week.

Or, of course, in her fantasies...

On's:  Attracted to both men and women. Very dominant -- she doesn't have much in the way of a submissive side, either extant or latent.

That said, she has a severe kink for NonCon play she doesn't know about. Her phobia surrounding penetration makes the idea of being bound and forced into it all the hotter for her. In particular, her love of genre fiction has influenced her. She longs to be the adventurous space princess or superheroine bound and forced by the dark (handsome) lord to serve his perverse whim -- the bondage and force giving her license to enjoy it, of course.

Aliens, fantasy creatures, djinn and the like all fit her fantasies to a tee -- while she'd never admit it to her brother, tentacle rape hentai gets her hot and bothered, and she loves the idea of angel, demon or alien sex -- whether she's human or one of the angels, demons or aliens. Transformations would appeal to her -- anything new and dynamic is exciting to her. She likes oral, she likes group, and she likes diving in without looking, first.

Offs: She likes force and roughness -- at least at the hair pulling or spanking level -- but full pain, vore and the like squicks her hardcore.

She doesn't like the thought of underage sex -- she would freak if transformed or if an underaged boy or girl were summoned. (For safety, she would stick to 18+)

She's attracted to Anal, but as with the above -- rough, dry painful anal is a flat 'no way' even in her fantasies.

Finally, though she loves NonCon in her dark fantasies, she has no desire to be broken or have her will shattered. She isn't submissive and has no interest in becoming so. While she could get off on being the willing djinn to another player's Aladdin, doing what he commanded, it would have to be playful in tone as opposed to D/s. While she's willing to be Dominant in such a scenario, it's also not her thing -- power exchange doesn't thrill her.

Name: Evan Hoeller
Weight: 189 lbs
Height: 5'11"
Build: toned, moderately muscular but not 'built,' per se

Personality: Significantly more introverted and quiet than his sister, Evan has a reputation of being a 'nice guy.' Safe, easy to talk to, not too demanding. Always willing to help a guy move or walk a girl home with no expectations. Reserved but not uptight. Where his sister was always at the center of the strip poker game, Evan was off to the side drinking beer and talking about philosophy with the stoned chicks. Though he acted a few times, he was mostly the stage manager in high school productions, and happier working on the school newspaper or magazine in college. Much more straight laced across the board.

Ironically, he's actually had sex. A lot of it, really. He's a one woman kind of guy, currently between girlfriends, but he lost his technical virginity early, and he likes sex a lot.

That said... he's... pretty straight laced there, too. Missionary position. Cowgirl. (Not reverse cowgirl, mind.) He tried doggie style once but he doesn't make a habit of it. Doesn't generally go for oral sex, and anal's right out.

Or so he says...

On's: Evan has a dominant streak -- the powerful, strong master commanding his willing woman runs through his head quite often, whether or not he'd ever let himself do it. The pirate capturing a governor's daughter, the villain capturing a superheroine, the dark theurge summoning an angel (or succubus) to do his whims -- all that works very, very well for him.

He likes the idea of transforming into something that can't control himself -- the werewolf style fantasy, that would savagely take what it wants. Something that breaks through his self-restraint and forces him into intense sensation. By the same token, the idea of being bound and forced to service beautiful women is more than a little appealing to him. He could see himself in almost any science fiction or fantasy antagonist role, really....

He wouldn't mind having a harem, now that you mention it... at least once....

Offs: As with his sister, he's completely off underage sex. 18+ even in fantasy, really.

He's not attracted to men. While he won't be squicked by being part of a MM/F or MM/FF style scene, and he's not opposed to homosexual content going on around him, it leaves him pretty cool.'

He's not looking to cause anyone true physical harm or destruction, and it would bother him if he did. His werewolf self might force a girl into rough sex in his fantasies, but afterwards she would lack physical injuries. Vore and the like doesn't appeal either.

He's not much for anal/giving

yasarra

Very, very nice. *applauds*  I believe there may well be room for these two.

Patriarch

*grins* Excellent as well Rubicon. But don't get too hasty Yasarra, we still have another six days to go!

We're beginning card creation now. Please, post your own ideas or PM them to us! Any category you want to go with is fine - though not Fantasy, as those will be personal.

Remember, the categories are...

Summoning, Transformation, Submission, Fantasy, Community (same as Group) and Trial.

Meliai

Haha, oh WOW this thread's gone pretty far while I was at work! I haven't had time to sit down and think in depth about game mechanics quite yet, but while reading through the new posts I had an interesting idea! Fostering competition and alliances was talked about for a bit earlier but they were sort of overshadowed by more game-related brainstorming. I think the Group cards could be a great way to twist the players' relationships with one another if there was an element of choice involved that could harm other players. Say a player lands on a special square and is given a choice - some sort of monster will be summoned to ravish them, or they can opt to summon a much larger/more numerous version of the threat that will attack everyone else as well, but grant the original player double the points or some other significant reward. There could either be some sort of announcer-voice entity that tells everyone what happened, or it could remain a secret until someone else gets a card that lets them reveal who was responsible for the group attack of their choice.

I've got a question too! I was probably in elementary school when I saw Jumanji so I've forgotten pretty much everything (I'm all nostalgic now though, going to try and dig it up on YouTube later  :-)) - what exactly is the board like? Is it a regular game board, where the players would all be in the same space and the game effects the space around them, or a huge lifelike thing (Like mario party!) where the players themselves act as the game pieces and actually walk along the board and can become split up? My suggestion obviously wouldn't work if the players are in close quarters.
    {{A/As updated 5/8}}           

Sunday

well we've decided on a dare like board. rather than the traditional jamanji type board. Mainly because it encourages the game to go on longer... but the jamanji board was much like a snakes and ladder board... minus the snakes and ladders of course, and each player having a different trail to follow.
where our board is more like a circle you have to go around (much like monopoly) except there are more circles inside (the levels of the game) and the aim is to gather enough points by doing the tasks the game sets to you to advance each level of the game until you reach the center.

Patriarch

Ah... The Mario Party suggestion is interesting indeed. I think it's probably better to have everyone around an actual board, but it's certainly interesting. What does everyone else think?

And definitely, the treasure cards (giving the players capabilities to help or harm one another) and many of the other cards (group or not) will require players to make decisions about alliances. Even simple summoning cards may allow the card drawer to choose who is affected!

Nazora

I prefer the board for this game, more togetherness.

I'm going to try writing some cards for the categories and see what I come up with, I'll submit them via post message, though some of them may be duplicate to what is already written.

More Mechanical Suggestions: (the mundane stuff)

Since it is a multi-player game, we may need a device to deal with drop-outs. With more people involved it is more likely one or more may stop posting. Thus, a work around is needed to prevent the game dying if one or two players stop posting. It might be replacement, or even a a simple character freeze, if there is not a post within a certain number of days.

Turn based: As it is a game it will certainly be turned based, but should only be so for the turns of the game.   
All about what I like!

Patriarch

Agreed. Note, the game is to be broken into 5 circles, with about 20 cards for each major category in each circle. Each circle will be comprised of 22 squares, 4 for each of the 5 major categories and 2 for Trial. Trial will only have 10 cards per circle, and they'll be considerably more grandiose with larger rewards.

As for replacement - I think that if you do not post (without prior warning) for a week - you'll be sent off on a trial or somesuch until you return to eliqiy, getting you out of the way of the turn order. Then, another player will be brought in due to the game's machinations.

Something similar will likely happen even if you do give prior warning, important to keep the game humming - and said side-adventure will give you a great deal of points, so you won't be too far behind.

iridum248

Hmmm, let me see if I'm getting this so far: The game is a series of 5 circles. The players start at the 1st, and gather points to 'buy' their way up towards the center of the board. Cards are dealt out when they land on certain 'events' of each type, with points awarded for completing, or enduring, each scenario. Possibly, they might have bonuses like, say...Stealing points from other players, moving again, and so on.

The higher your circle, the kinkier the games get, but the more points you receive for each one (Motivating you to move up as quickly as possible.) Ultimately, your goal is to reach the center of the board, and claim your reward.

I'm not against transformation, myself, as long as it's, well, not *too* extreme. I'd admit I'd probably like the 'Fantasy' or 'Summoning' categories more.

Patriarch

Well, on the plus side, if you DO wish to avoid transformations - you'll be perfectly in character! *laughs*

You've got the gist of it. And here's the chart. Threshold refers to the number required to move to the next ring. Average Points refer to how many points you should gain each turn while in the specified ring. The Epic Trial is the climactic trial beyond circle 5 that you must overcome to win the game.

Ring     Avg Pts    Threshold
  1                  2                12
  2                  5                35
  3                 15               120
  4                 50               450
  5                200              2000
Epic Trial    Epic Trial      Epic Trial          

If you're wondering, the point totals actually came out of a very strict formula Yasarra and I created. We decided that to keep players wanting to move ahead through the point buy rather than sit back in earlier circles to accumulate points, each ring's average points per turn should be equal to approximately 41.5% of the cost of moving into it. That way, your investment is made back in three turns, with profit. Then we decided the game should take an average of 50 turns to complete. so we settled on 6 turns for level 1, 7, for level 2, 8 for level 3, 9 for level 4 and 10 for level five. With 10 turns lefts for accumulating enough points to be safe to move ahead (0 immediately puts you back down to the previous ring, where you then gain tripple the amount of average points there), that worked out very well.

A bit of rounding later, plus beefing up 5 to be a bit more epic (the numbers called for 180/1800 rather than 200/2000) and we had ourselves a very carefully derived point system.

Rubicon

Of course, there will also be the hunger to get out of the game for those freaked out by it. Of course, that would imply that for those who want to escape, the fastest route is through the areas outside their comfort zone.

Should there be some kind of ranking system, so someone who's uncomfortable with, say transforms could pursue one for a point bonus, while someone revelling in the game could stay solidly in his comfort zone and play it out slowly but safely?

Nazora

There's always a big difference for me between my own O&O and my character's O&O, of course it's logical that my character won't like anything that I find to be a major turn off, but it is always possible that my character won't like or outright despise something that I find a turn on in erotic fiction. Everyone needs to be clear about their own hard off limits, as well as what turns their character on and off.

Really extreme stuff should be out entirely, I think everyone agrees on that. The characters themselves will also have some ability to defer consequences they don't like. There might even be a way to spend points to take a 'pass' on certain consequences. There will be chances to reverse them probably as well. 

This game is obviously going to take in a very broad category of things that can happen. Anyone who wants to play should realize that and be willing to endure some things they may not find as appealing for the sake of the game. There might need to be a disclaimer so anyone who feels that something may happen to cause them to lose interest or become too uncomfortable to continue can avoid the game. The disclaimer would list some things from the O&O profile system that could happen in game, and some things from the same system that will not happen in the game. That should help clear up possible misunderstandings to some extant. 
All about what I like!

Rubicon

As much as I'd like to be eloquent, suffice it to say Nazora is awesome and I agree with everything she said above.

Patriarch

*laughs* Agreed on Nazora's awesomeness and her points as well. Certain treasure cards will allow players to skip ordeals, as will spending a certain number of points. It will be harsh though. Probably spending three times the average of the circle you're in. That means you effectively ad three turns to getting out of the circle (you do get to draw another card from the same category).

CurvyKitten

ok I had a few ideas, one the board should be able to be moved as in the movies. It can open a whole world of possibilites. A person can be fine with stripping in front of people he or she knows. But that is a different story when they are put on display for the world to see. And possible tie ins for the board and this other world it came from. The beings from there actualy play, or say a succubus is what actualy fuels it. As she feeds on the energy gathered during play. Also maybe past players that were stuck having turned into said demons and such. Maybe even make it where as you play you become something. And what you are depends on what happens to you and who you truly are hidden away the board brings out your true nature. Be it slave,dom,nympho,demon, cat girl, and so on. Maybe the board is training or testing for something more. But that can be down the line. 

Patriarch

Interesting. We have some events that force the players to move into public or broadcast themselves but moving the entire play area could be very fun. What are everyone's thoughts about the logistics involved?

Also, Yasarra and I are determined to not only live up to the promise of the premise for the story - but also create an excellent and fun game as well! Since I do game design work, this is a very fun project for me on all levels. You, the players, should be able to have as much fun playing the game as you do writing the story! That's out goal - and it looks like we're well on our way to achieving it. Moreover, the player that wins the game will be listed in my signature as the game's victor for all time - and gains the bragging rights associated with such!

Enjoy the game.

finewine

I think this is a creative inventive idea and I'd like to be a part of it, but my time constraints will prohibit me from the maiden voyage.
I've not played online games before so I will watch with keen observation and interest to learn how to play this fun fascinating game!

Can this game be a reoccurring game, please?

Once the game is defined and the rules set, please post them in a single post for those players of the next round of the game at later dates, if this game will be an Elliquiy staple, which I hope it will be.

FW

[tr][td]
O&O[/td]
[td]A&A[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td]
"There is always some madness in love,
 but also some reason in madness...
That which is done out of love
takes place beyond good and evil."
 -Friedrich Nietzsche
[/td][/tr][/table]

Niki315

Okay... I'm thoroughly interested in this, if you still have openings for this game I would love to join in.  And if you need any further help with developing the system I can help out.  I love working on stuff like this ^_^

Patriarch

*smiles* I certainly expect that we'll want to do this again - and I'll gladly post the finished rules. There will be another chance. And yes, we still have openings - and will through the 22nd, when Yasarra and I will choose 3 players and begin the game.

If you want to contribute, please send your ideas for cards - levels 1-5 - in the categories of Summoning (summons creatures, plants, monsters and toys to 'attack' the player(s) or summons the players themselves to another realm), Submission (Forces the character to do things or forces them to follow orders of another or puts them in a bondage position), Transformation (alters the characers' body and/or mind), Community (something that might go in any of the above three  - but if affects ALL players in some way) and Trial (a scenario, like the kind you commonly see in wanted RPs that the player(s) must go on). Fantasy you need make nothing for, as the chosen players will each design their own.

Sunday

Patriarch

Yes, in the interests of creating the best game experience possible - we're limiting it to 3 players. Threads flow best at two players only, so five (3 players and we 2 gms) is probably the most we can accept and still have constant player interaction.

That said, we're thinking of reducing the expected turns of the game to 35 instead of 50, to keep the game at a clipped pace so we can start another more efficiently. Bear in mind that 3-5 characters (still 3 players - but some possible players have submitted 2 and Yasarra is considering running one to spiceup the group we choose) each taking around 35 turns, each turn consisting of an average of 3 posts per character... That's a lot of posts for the game already.

Then, when the game ends - we'll likely begin it again.

In the mean time, try to maximize your chances with making your character ever-more-interesting and, most of all, submitting ideas for cards! More effort into the game creation translates into more consideation, since we know you care. PMs to me are also counted, don't worry Nazora.

yasarra

Now, mind you...that doesn't mean we might not consider a Rhiaji II. *smiles*  We've got about 500 or so "cards" in the works, and with random dice rolls, this could go on for a very long time without ever a repeat performance.

Vergil1989

This looks to be a lot of fun and I wouldn't mind throwing my hat in for this one.  I will say that I'd advise putting all of the rules you plan to implement and the like into a separate thread, as well as an OOC page of a sort so to keep OOC comments out of the IC if you haven't thought of that already.  Sorry to jump in and start barking orders and all lol, just came from another group game that was good but the GM had never organized a game before and thus her threads were all over the place.  Anyway, I'm heading out for a bit tonight but I should be back either later on tonight or tomorrow, depending when we get back.  Either way, I am looking forward to this.
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

yasarra

Not to worry.  We are hashing out all those details and they will be clearly stated before the game begins to all those playing.  We look forward to seeing your character if you decide to submit one.

Vergil1989

Oh I'll submit one, when there's a proper Character Sheet ready to go instead of an improvised one as I've seen so far.  I like the characters, don't get me wrong, just again I'm used to having a laid out plan instead of trying to make one out of thin air.  Makes for a better organized beast lol.

I'm heading to a visitation tonight for a friend's aunt, so as I said I don't know when I'll be back if at all tonight, but I'll definitely try to be and if not tonight tomorrow for sure since I don't have a life outside the comp lol.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread

Patriarch

*laughs* Sadly, I'm afraid you may have to either make your own or go with the 'improvised' one. We've found that when character sheets get so linear we don't get to see the submitters mind at work. We tend to get a better feel for them this way. However, feel free to use a character sheet from another game if it helps you. That won't bother us at all, or hurt your chances. Just make sure it addresses the key points we've asked for and you're gold.

Vergil1989

Lol ah alright, works for me my friend.  Sorry to be so picky, but I see your point as well.

Patriarch

Not to worry, and looking for the highest quality shows us that you care. *smiles*

Patriarch

Update - Yasarra and I have basically decided that the Community (group) category is too redundant. We have a lot of ideas for cards involving multiple players and resigning them all to one category, when they stem from the others anyway, well that just has seemed increasingly silly as we went along.

We'll most likely be cutting the Community category and distributing its cards amongst the other categories - improving overall card quality and reducing waste. Does that sound good to everyone?

Nazora

All about what I like!

Vergil1989

Maybe now I can get my profile going this time lol.  Had to leave before I was done, back now though.

Name; Zachery Parish.
Gender; Male
Age; 23
Appearance;
Personality;  Zachery is a nice enough guy with a love for the violin.  He's passionate, gentle, caring, but inexperienced in the ways of love since he has experienced heartache in the past.  Doesn't believe in love because of it.
Ons; Tentacles, maybe some transformation, (talk to me first,),definitely not against enhancements, size increase/decreases, among other things of the sort, the rest check my O/O for.
Offs;  No M/M stuff period.  No scat, watersports, loss of limbs, or death.  Check O/O page for the rest.
History;  Zachery Parish is new to town and strangely enough found he liked where he had moved in after his folks had died a couple years back.  They left him a hefty fortune and the family business when he was ready, leaving it with a trusted friend until then.  He is willing to wait and prepare, getting top marks in every class without a lot of effort it seems.

Underneath his charm and gentle ways though is a sex beast waiting to be unleashed, though he doesn't have a clue about it save for his dreams that haunt him every night.  He doesn't remember much, only that he turns into a demonic being and ends up tentacle raping several women at once.  (Hint hint lol.)  He loves anything to do with fantasy, but can't imagine doing anything like what he dreams about with people he sees only once or twice, let alone everyday.  Still, if you're able to get past his defenses, Zachery will admit, though quietly, that he wouldn't mind at least being able to be dominated or be the dominating person at least once.

Meliai

Rozalin Morena

Click to expand (nsfw)
Height: 5' 8”
Weight: ~130lbs
Bra Size: 35D

Appearance:
Roza is a mixed race (Spanish/Japanese) teen with wavy, shoulder length black hair and deep brown, almond shaped eyes. Her lips are soft and full, and she has a beauty mark above the right corner of her mouth. She's not particularly athletic, but does her best to stay healthy - she's soft and curvy, but with a trim waist. Her breasts are large but still quite perky. She doesn't normally show an excessive amount of skin but Roza isn't particularly modest. She's quite passionate about fashion, her usual style possessing a casual, flirty feel with a bit of a punk edge. Her own style is well developed and consistent; she prefers dressing up others in her more adventurous designs. She carries a very nice digital camera with her at all times.
Typical casual clothing - Typical dressy clothing

Personality: Friendly and socially outgoing, Roza will flirt with just about anyone even when especially when it flusters or embarrasses the object of her affections. She tends to be playfully sarcastic, the rough edges on her otherwise warm personality sometimes leading people to believe that she's....well, a bit of a bitch.
She is very protective of her friends and will make sacrifices to keep them safe, but can be rather selfish when people she isn't close to are concerned.
Due to her personality, she's always ended up as the more dominant member of her relationships despite having strong submissive cravings.
Likes: Cheesy fantasy novels, old b-list sci-fi films, photography
Sexual orientation: Self-identifies as Lesbian - Roza is actually bisexual, but after a traumatic experience in high school she began to repress and deny all attraction to men, both physical and emotional.
Sexual experience: Roza's had plenty of sex, but it's all been with women so she's never been penetrated by anything more significant than a small vibrator.
Relationship status: currently single, recently had a rather messy break up with her latest girlfriend.

Bio: Roza's parents were both studying abroad in the States when they met during their senior years at college. They fell in love, married, and eventually immigrated to the united states. Her upbringing was fairly normal, though due to plenty of trips to her families' native lands over the years she tends to be a bit more worldly and culturally aware than people her age. She feels rather awkward about this, and covers her discomfort with sarcasm.
School has been fairly uneventful for Rozalin. She get's good grades, but doesn't apply herself to extracurriculars or take any particularly challenging courses aside from those directly related to her artistic interests. She's an amateur photographer and just started her freshman year of art school. She often ropes her friends into posing for her.
Her junior year of high school, while working after school in the dark room, Roza was cornered and attacked by two of her male classmates, obviously intent on raping her. Luckily a teacher who was working late heard her scream and intervened before anything significant started. To this day, she doesn't know why she was targeted and gets nervous and jumpy when alone.

Ons: Dressing up (Corsets, stockings and garter belts, fetish-y maid/nurse/etc uniforms), photography (both taking the shots and being shot), exhibition, being dominated
Subconscious desires: men, multiple penetrations, bondage/helplessness, monsters/aliens/supernatural creatures
Offs: scat, watersports, torture, incest, pregnancy

Wooooooo finally done! I didn't miss anything, did I?
    {{A/As updated 5/8}}           

Patriarch

Two more excellent and interesting profiles. I can see a lot of care went into them.

Another thing I'm interested in - how often can everyone post, barring sudden interruptions. Since the game will involve five people (3 players, 2 gms) - frequent posting is a must, lest you leave four others waiting. Posting at least once a day (though missing a few here or there isn't a huge deal) would be the bar we'd like to set - though there is no reason why posting 2 or 3 wouldn't be good either.

If every interested player would list their availability here, that would be excellent.

Also, due to the extraordinary demand, Yasarra and I are considering starting a second Rhiaji game after we've gotten the first up and running smoothly and well on their way. This is iffy right now, but I wanted to let you know. If you aren't chosen for the first round - lose not your hope, there will be more to come... And cum. Even if you have to wait for the first game to end.

-Stairc

Sunday

I can post everyday. but keep in mind I am doing an MA at the moment. So I don't know if my posting might become sketchier in future... I wouldn't think so though.

Rubicon

Card idea: Role Reversal. The player has one of his or her fantasies selected, but then the expectations and (if applicable) power of the fantasy are inverted. So, a player with a djinni fantasy might get a djinni that can demand three "wishes" of the human. Or a professor/student fantasy would rest on the professor doing whatever the student wanted to get a good student evaluation. And so forth.

Patriarch

Good to hear Sunday, and interesting idea Rubicon. Very interesting.

Keep them coming!

Rubicon

Another card idea: Role Imposition -- a person's fantasy is acted out, with whatever elements they yearn for, but the other person (people?) in the fantasy are really the other players. However, the fantasy cloaks them, so the player whose fantasy this is doesn't even know it's them. And the power of the card forces them to conform to the player's expectations. So a man with a harem fantasy gets his two women at once, but has no way of knowing its his two female friends and fellow players....

Patriarch

*smiles* Fun. We'll almost certainly use this one. And thanks everyone who has contributed so far. It's surprisingly hard to come up with 350 cards *laughs*

Also, another category you can design fore is the previously glossed over "Treasure" pile. These are effects you can pay a certain amount of points for or win from performing well in your ordeals. You can use them to do things to or for yourself and other players. Example, forcing a summoned creature to your will. Another example, altering your appearance. Another, restoring your energy so you're fresh as a daisy. I'm certain you get the point.

Looking forward to hearing your ideas!

-Stairc

Vergil1989

Thanks for the approval Stairc and so far loving the card ideas.  I don't know what I can add to what you have going already, but if I think of anything I'll be sure to toss my hat in as always lol.

Rubicon

Treasure Cards:

Stamina of Youth: This card grants the owner an almost legendary sexual stamina, letting him or her move from sexual encounter to sexual encounter with passion and ardor and almost no recovery time between them. For +50% of the cost, he can also grant that stamina temporarily to the partners he is with -- meaning that when they both finish, the other is just as fresh and ready to continue. The treasure manifests as a small oak staff tattoo that can be placed wherever the possessor chooses.

Tactile Empathy: The owner of this card gains the ability to sense the physical reactions of another person they're touching. They can tell what touches the person likes or dislikes, and feel exactly how they react to their touch -- letting them learn their partner's body and inspire reactions with supernatural accuracy. Further, 'feedback' gives the user a euphoric or at least pleasurable response to making the person they're touching feel good. The treasure manifests as a silvery/white metal ring, otherwise unadorned.

Get a Room, You Two: This treasure allows the user to take a single willing person and deploy a portable room around them both. It has to be another person/player -- not a Summon or fantasy figure. The room they go into has the comforts of a bedroom -- said bed, various implements of fun, soft bedclothes -- but instead of walls the surrounding area just fades into darkness. If the player spends an additional +50% of the cost, they can invoke this treasure in place of their turn -- giving them no points but bestowing upon the player who joins them a small bounty of points instead. This manifests as a small green Monopoly house game piece.

Jarod1

Heres a few idea's. They're pretty raw and can probably be elabortated on but there you go.

Soul transference: The souls of two or more players is transfered to another body, this effect is permanent until countered.

Body increase:  A part of the anatomy increases in size  (example: breast, cock, nipples, ass)

Body decrease: Part of the characters anatomy is is decreased in size could be a counter to body increase or decrease the size further than normol

The Hunters Prey:  The character is transported to realm where they are forced to take on the roll of prey (example: this could include several different senarior, from the generic to the exotic where the could be transformed into somekind of part human part animal and is forced to run and try to evade capture.)  If the player manages to evade capture they receive points number depending on level, if they are taken and forced to do the hunter bidding they lose points.

yasarra

Lovely, lovely ideas to add to the growing list!  Thank you all.  And, if you have more, keep 'em coming!  The great thing about this game is that dice rolls allow for the completely unpredictable.  And, I'm loving these character apps.  It's going to be so much fun choosing.

Rubicon

Card Idea:

Let's Trade! If this card is drawn, the player who draws it is drawn into one of the fantasies of another player, while that player is drawn into one of his fantasies. Both earn points as normal.

Patriarch

Like it Rubicon, like it a lot. Keep them coming!

Remember folks, we'll choose by this Friday at midnight our three lucky winners. In the mean time, like to post a few changes we've made to game structure.

1) Due to how difficult it's been for us to come up with hundreds of card ideas, we decided that asking you each to come up with 100 fantasies (20 per ring like the other cards) was a... Lot. Also, you don't need that many different fantasies because you won't be sharing them with the other players.

To further reduce of fantasies you'll have to each cum up with, we've nearly halved the squares on the board that pertain to them, reducing your chances of landing on one - so you won't need as many. With the new design, 20 fantasies from each accepted player should be more than enough. That's only one fifth as many! Aren't we great?

Yes, yes we are.

Second, treasure cards now come with a treasure 'value'. This value has a few interactions with cards, but mostly it allows you to trade the treasure in (getting rid of it) in exchange for claiming the point value listed on the card. This way you can sell treasures you don't want to the 'bank' and still gain a good amount of points. This will make even treasures you don't like useful to some extent, reducing the amount of ways you can get unlucky.

Additionally, you cannot lend points to players - under any circumstances - and you cannot trade treasure under compulsion. This is an important rule because a... lot of cards allow players to force eachother to do follow their orders in some way or another - or else bind a player into temporary slavery where they must obey another's commands. If you could command a player to give you all their treasure... Well, that would just suck *laughs*

Finally, I'd like to inform you all of just how much power players are gaining. Unlike Jumanji, the players are not at the mercy of the sex monsters here. Well, okay, often they are, but this time they have some ways to fight back. Many treasure cards and a few others allow you to defend yourself against the summons/transformations/trials or help overcome them - and quite a few restore you to full stamina. If they didn't the game might get monotonous quickly... And the characters would probably all go mad from sexual overload WAY too quickly *grins*.

As it is - we're giving you many, many treasures and abilities that you can use in a variety of ways - how you do will be fully up to you. Your playstyle will determine how you use the treasures. Take the Seed Bomb, a wallnut sized treasure that you can fling at someone or something and command to explode into a mass of vines that, for a split second only, you can control with your will. They move astonishingly quickly in that split second, then tighten - allowing you to wrap someone in vine/rope bondage of your choice, wrap around a summoned entity to keep them from raping you, use as a rope to get out of a pit or over a cliff - use as leverage to pull something very hard in that split second or anything else you can think of. It's all up to how you want to play the game.

This is going to be fun.

-Stairc

aya

Just popping in to also say how amazing and thought out this game is. I don't have time to jump in this one (midterms, and it's probably too late anyway:P), but I'll definitely be reading and waiting for a round/game II if it happens :)

Jarod1

Great stuff Stairc, I love it and I really hope that I get to play this time.  If not I'll bide my time and apply again next time.

Vergil1989

Aye, same here Stairc, I can't wait to see how this all plays out.

Patriarch

Thanks *smiles*.

And it's in large, large part due to all the amazing contributions to both the rules, ideas and cards from all the posters in this forum. Sunday, Jarod, Nazora, Rubicon, Iridium, Lucian, CurvyKitten and, of course - my beautiful and brilliant co-gm Yasarra; as well as everyone else who's posted or PMed us with their inspiration.

We owe it all to all of you.

-Stairc

Rubicon

Summons: The Dancer.

Let us consider the dancer in our culture or our myth. Perhaps the word evokes a sense of the veil-bedraped woman whose belly movements entice and hypnotize. Perhaps the white suited disco dancing male who takes command of a floor and never lets it go. Perhaps the tuxedoed man or ball-gowned woman who exudes style and the musicals of a bygone era. Perhaps the stripper, spinning on the pole.

For each person, there is a dancer. This card summons that dancer, as well as the appropriate music. He or she attempts to seduce the player through their art form.

Jarod1

Mind alteration: Heat of the night

This card puts the player into an extreme form of heat.  The desire to have sex is ratcheted up and they will fuck anything close to satiate the need to come

Mind Alteration: Denial 

No matter how much they want it they want it they are denied the abilitiy to reach climax

Nazora

Treasure Card:

Clone: Uses an aspect of a player to creates a double of one in their current form. It can be used to complete a task, to perform an action with or against another player, to perform an action with or against a summoned monster in place of the player, or to take the effects of a transformation. Once the clone performs one of these actions it dissolves back into the being who created it.
All about what I like!

Patriarch

Great *smiles* we do need a lot of treasure cards - as flexible as possible.

Try to create the most interesting effects you can think of everyone. We've already got a whole lot of aphrodisiacs and such to make people horny or transformations that grow breast/cock sizes. All the basic stuff is there, or most all - so if you want to see your card in the game... Try to cum up with stuff that's very unusual and interesting. Many of Rubicon's cards and Nazora's Clone are great examples of this, as is Jarod's Hunter trial.

Rubicon

Treasure: U, U, D, D, L, R, L, R, A, B, Select, Start: This treasure can be used only once -- but when used, it will give the player enhanced abilities to complete any single task or solve any single puzzle, with a minimum of problems. For example, when confronted with a tentacle monster, it will summon a college age Japanese girl with a tentacle fetish. When confronted with a pattern dance puzzle, it will give the player superhuman grace and memory, and so forth. Once used, the treasure vanishes. The physical token is a small metal gear.

Jarod1

Treasure:  Something for nothing

This treasure is a win all the way around and can be played at anytime but only once.  Skip the turn, and get max points possible the level or the player is on when use.  Use it to escape the succubus, incubus, Tentacle monster or whatever the turn brings.

Patriarch

Two excellent cards! Great job, and expect to see these in the game.

Vergil1989

Graceful Charity;  I know, it's a Yugioh Card reference lol.  The idea is that you look at two and pick one you want.  Call it a treasure card if you want.  Only used once.

Also, while I'm here, I'm hoping to get a game started of my own, Test of Time.  Check it out if you guys want.

Patriarch

*laughs* Fun. I think we'll call it 'Sweet Charity' as a reference to a certain musical about rather promiscuous women and win the double reference + flavor war!

Vergil1989

Lol works for me.  I've been on a Yugioh kick for a while and that just popped in there.  Technically the card was used to draw three out of the top of your deck, you pick one you want and the other two go to the graveyard.  Lol, just a tidbit of useless info, take it or leave it lol.

Patriarch

*laughs* If you want to talk trading card games, PM me. I've won my share of tournaments, though I only played yugioh for a few months. It was much, much, much less interesting than Magic for me. But I still enjoy talking shop. ;)

Vergil1989

I'll remember that Stairc lol.  I don't play since I don't have anyone to show me how and all that, though my little bro has a ton of the cards in a giant binder card holder deal.  Anyway, I've been watching the old episodes of Yugioh up to where Kiaba is holding a tournament so far, and the Egyptian God Cards come into the game.  Mia just got banished to the Shadow Realm was the last part I've seen so far.  Used to watch em when they were on, now youtube serves as my means to an end lol.

Anyway, if I come up with anymore cards I'll be sure to send my ideas your way.

Patriarch

Good, good. My cousin watched the show, and from what I remember - the rules are basically identical to the actual ones. The show probably HAS taught you how to play *laughs*

Anyway, Friday approaches! The last best chance to apply or submit interesting cards to help strengthen your application is nearing! Again, by Friday at Midnight we will have announced the luck winners - so take this chance to leave your mark on the set by submitting your own unique cards and commenting on each-others'. Let's try to make this game so wonderful that Rhianon becomes an Elliquiy tradition.

-Stairc

Vergil1989

True, you're right but I still would need a lot of practice and a good combination of cards to do any good in a match lol.  Anyway, here's one card I hope makes it.  Ever play Warrior Within?

The Beast  This card will transform one person into a mighty and powerful monster with a very nasty appetite.  Basically, the Beast will be the ultimate in fantasy related tentacled fiends is what I had in mind.

Jarod1

Treasure: Vow of Chastity

Not quite as wide reaching as others, but still a nice treasure.  Vow of Chastity protects the user from a sexually based assault.  You've got a summons or another player trying to fuck you play the card and it will redirect towards another player at random.  Lasts the turn.  (could be a limited number of uses or just once.)

Patriarch

Two more interesting cards! We'll change Vow of Chastity so you can use it on any player - robbing another of a sexual encounter they might WANT as well! More flexibility equals more fun.

iridum248

Here's an idea:

Substitution:

This treasure lets you 'impose' the encounter you drew onto another player, which warps to shape their perspective; It's up to them whether they choose to 'buy out' of the fantasy, or go with the flow. However, they also claim the reward, if any. This token is a small, cute doll-version of yourself.

Dissolver:

This treasure, in handy window-spray format, dissolves inorganic matter *very* quickly. There's enough to melt someone's clothes off, while doing them no harm, or to break the lock on a chest or a dissolve a fair-sized hole through a door for escape. It might also be useful against a golem or another inanimate object-turned-creature.

Meliai

Here's my first batch of cards! I've got the day off work tomorrow so I should be able to come up with plenty more then. ;D This was fun.

Treasures:

Mirror Mirror - This item can be used immediately after another player has had their turn, but before the turn's consequences have gone into effect to invert a choice they made. This treasure comes in the shape of, surprise surprise, a small hand mirror.

Panacea - This item instantly reverses all changes to the target player's body. Comes in the form of purple potion in a small glass vial.

Tome of Insight - A thick, leather bound book with weathered, mostly blank pages. Writing a question about one of your fellow players on a blank page will result in the information appearing on the opposite page. Vanishes after three uses.

Desensitizing potion - A cool, clear, oil-like substance that dulls the sense of touch on any skin it is applied to. Useful if you need to outlast another player for a trial or, say, are about to get raped by something huge and scary.

Pink Haze
- This treasure appears to be a small glass orb filled with pink smoke. Throwing the orb will cause it to break where it lands and spread the encased smoke over the nearby area. Players and/or creatures who inhale the smoke become sleepy sluggish for two turns.

Liquid Confidence - No, it's not alcohol. Drinking this translucent red potion will banish all of the player's fears and insecurities for three rounds. Has the unfortunate side effect of making the user somewhat foolhardy and shortsighted...Okay fine it's pretty much alcohol.

Permanent Ink - An opaque, black potion that, when applied to a part of your body that's been altered by some game effect, causes that effect to become permanent. The change will no longer wear off and will not be effected by dispelling treasures like the Panacea. The “ink” fades after your turn is over. Cannot be used on other players.

Vengence!!!
- This treasure comes in the form of a small, hand-stitched doll with indistinct features. Using it will cause the last person who inflicted a negative effect of some kind on you to endure the same.

Summoning:

Pixie Cloud - level 1 - A group of glowing pink pixies appear and swarm the player, burrowing into their clothes.

Imp
- level 1 - A tiny demon appears and steals an article of clothing from the player. If the player is already nude, the imp instead moves their game piece to an unfavorable spot on the current ring.

Twisted Clone - level 2 or 3 maybe? - A duplicate of one of the players is summoned, but rather than aiding the summoner it attacks them. Twisted Clones look identical to the original player save for faintly glowing gold eyes. Their personalities take the worst, most aggressive and repressed aspects of the original personality and make them the doppleganger's driving motivation.
*This of course is a modification of Miss Nazora's treasure card from a few posts back c: This one could also be a good group effect, with a duplicate of each player being summoned.

Submission:

Enchanted manacles - a pair of silver manacles lock the player's wrists together. The key appears on a random spot on the player's current ring of the game board, the first player to reach the key acquires it.

[edit] Thought of a couple more! [/edit]
    {{A/As updated 5/8}}           

CurvyKitten

Name: Rena Conners
Weight: 145
Height: 5'7"
Measurements 36-c, 28, 34

Personality: Rena is a strong wild and dominate woman, at least as for as one can see. Being raised by her father a army man, he did his best. But less face it a man..much less a military man he raised a tomboy a strong willed, not afraid to take on the world tomboy. She's never one to hold back her thoughts or give into what people think she should be or who they want her to become. He father always raised her to be true to herself and spoke how her mother was such an amazing woman before she died. How the world would  light up when she walked in it. How she could get anyone to talk to her even on their worst days. And Rena has always tried to be like that. never judging anyone always excepting everyone. And most of always living live to the fullest. So no she isn't a virgin, but she isn't the full on slut. She's love to her fullest she'd say. The people she's given herself to she'd give all herself to well almost all of herself. All except  her darker kinkier side.

A side that is shown in her sketches, her sketch book has all her secret fantasies held within. Bondage, submission, the want to fully give in to someone. The need to to full fill that kinky side, kiss a girl, three some, and all those dark nasty secrets she holds within.

Some of her art
http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=bondage&order=9&offset=48#/d1o26bj
http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=bondage&order=9&offset=144#/dcwh87
http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=bondage&order=9&offset=120&offset=168#/d29lcwj
http://browse.deviantart.com/manga/?q=bondage&order=9&offset=72&offset=120#/dh8ru6
http://browse.deviantart.com/manga/?q=slave&order=9&offset=0#/dp6i46
http://browse.deviantart.com/manga/?q=master&order=9&offset=48#/d16rsg0
http://browse.deviantart.com/manga/?q=master&order=9&offset=168#/d2ad6e7
http://browse.deviantart.com/digitalart/drawings/?qh=&section=&q=bondage#/d23cim5

Likes:Music, dancing, her art, partying, losing her self to a good book, meeting new people, late night movies, stormy nights, and when they find that one spot on her neck that makes he twitch.

Sexual orientation: she says she is straight but she finds herself wanting to play with a girl from time to time.

Sexual experience:She is no virgin but she has come across your normal males now a days. Think they can make a girl touch the hem of god but really they just make her look to her watch to see if their done yet. She's had more orgasms by herself then with anyone else. But knows she has skills when she can get a man to twitch for 20 minutes after a blow job. "It's ok honey I'll drive."
Relationship status: single moved around to much to stay in a relationship

Bio: Rena was born in transit her mother trying to get to the army base her father was at. Hence the reason she is the only baby you'll see that can get in to three different countries no problem. Her mother being Russian, her father American, and she was born as they crossed into European territory. Her father jokes how she always pulls from the three. The brash American, the strong will and beautiful Russian, and the passion of the European. Rena was the girl that always explored and fallowed her heart, was never afraid to go see what that noise was. Which drove her father up a wall at times. But it also allowed her to see places in the world most would ignore. Meet people that most would over look. "You'd be surprise what you miss in this world, once you take the time to truly look."  She may have traveled the world but part of her has always wished to stay put long enough to put down roots. The only person she has ever had as a consent in her life is her father. her mother having died when she was little. But now...she wanted more, wanted to really connect and be with people. More so, be with some one. Be able to really show who she is and who she was to people. Not just show them the surface because there wasn't enough time  to go deeper. Now she's here at her fathers newest and longest assignment yet, one he promises to hold for some time. So she is going to try and explore some more of herself...and of the others around her.

Ons: She is a switch, buts that's because she has never come across anyone strong enough to be her dominate. music, bondage, being seduced woe a girl will you,  touching, licking, general foreplay sometimes teasing is a good thing, massages, a bit more she is still learning
Subconscious desires: woman, being taken against her will, slave/master
Offs: scat, watersports, torture,force pregnancy,

Sorry this took so long to get up, between moving and my car dieing on me..well yeah. I wanted to get this right and make a profile that counted and something I could truly get into. I will try and catch up on the thread and see what I can help with and come up with in my happy little mind. I will talk to you all soon.

Patriarch

Fantastic all three! I love the dissolver idea from you iridium, and we already have something almost exactly like substitution in the game. Melial, your ideas are far too numerous in their excellence to go into why I love them, and Curvykitten - just a wonderful, rich and deep character profile overall.

I look forward to seeing what more you three will have to contribute, especially since both Melial and Curvykitten have hardly posted in the thread until now!

What do you all think of each others' ideas? Believe it or not, we kind of value your opinions. *winks*

Rubicon

Treasure: The Entendre Divider: This defensive treasure is designed to allow a player a single opportunity to avoid an encounter by changing the conditions of that encounter. This is done by figuring out an appropriate euphemism -- or 'double entendre' -- that applies to the encounter, and then changing the encounter to literally reflect the statement. As an example, the classic plumber-seducing-a-housewife setup/fantasy is often referred to as 'cleaning her pipes.' This treasure would change the encounter so the plumber was literally applying cleaning agents and techniques to reduce blockages in the housewife's plumbing.

Note that this treasure takes some skill to properly use. One could take a euphemism like 'he had a ten inch cucumber' to describe an oversized penis, which this treasure would alter to mean the summoned in fact did have a large vegetable -- but nothing would then stop the summoned from then using the cucumber to masturbate the player.

This treasure cannot be used on an opponent's fantasy or encounter. It can be used when the player is drawn into and forced to participate in such an encounter, however. The physical token is a wire cheese slicer.

Sunday

FFffff.... I feel really useless at the cards >.> everyone is coming up with such great ideas.
I blame my conservative englishness!!!!

Dorian Grandale

I just read through all the suggestions and characters here. I have but one thing to say, that is "Awesome!"

I'll put my noodle to work on some suggestions, but  I think I'll wait for the second game to submit a chara profile. Excellent work, masters and players! I'll be watching closely.  ;D
"There ain't no sunshine when I'm low, how I'm low.
People tell me life's a game, I'm not playing.
Bitches don't mean shit to me, anymore.
I have taken my blows, I'm still standing.."

Patriarch

*smiles* Glad you feel that way Dorian! I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with.  XD

Jarod1

Body Alteration: Gender swap

This is not a transferance of souls, this card affects only the player and transforms the body of the one affected  to the opposite gender.  The affect lasts until it is countered 

Trial: Act of Defiance  You begin this as a prisoner, and are interrogated for information using various sexual and bondage method.  The goal of the trial is to endure until you are released.  For each level the trial become more difficult and longer.  For each level a turn.  You lose 2 points for every answer you give.

Nazora

Treasure Card

Scale Model- This card becomes a magical scale that gives the owners the power to shrink themselves, other players, or summoned creatures. It is true shrinking, so one is scaled down to size while bodily proportions remain the same. Can cause shrinkage at fractional scale, either 3/4, 1/2, 1/4, 1/10, 1/16, 1/32, & 1/64. It can be used three time to 'adjust size' then it disappears and effects become permanent until it is dispelled by another potion or game device. Clothing does not shrink when this card is used.

Vodoo Doll- The player receives a small Vodoo doll and five pins to use against another player or a summoned monster. When pushing the pin in, the player can say what sensation the player is feeling around the limb or area that is pierced. Choices can be heat, cold, pain, pleasure, tickling, itching, etc.

So many good cards, this is an amazing group. 
All about what I like!

Patriarch

*grins* Yep, it definitely is.

I can guarantee that at least one of the four cards will be making their way into the final piles... But I won't say which yet. I'd like to keep them a surprise. ;)

CurvyKitten

I like the voodoo doll on maybe a
Puppet master one
The player can fully control what a player says or does, possibly have it even more of a
possession card.
the player can possess any one of their choosing even if it's one of the Npc?

Jarod1

Treasure: 

Full restore  In a game this rough your going to need all the help you can get.  This Treasure fully restore the stamina of a player and remove all status effects.  May only be played once, but it can be played at any time

Not sure what catagory this should be in

Wheel of fortune or misfortune:  Much like in the game wheel of fortune the player gets to spin a wheel for a prize or punishment.  (the effects will be many of of the same that are on the card but this just adds an element of chance to it.)  Some of the spaces will aid the player, while others will be less helpful.

CurvyKitten

you know by the looks of some of these cards, how about a good old fashioned Get out of jail free card...lol

Patriarch

LimitlessNikkie

I can't believe I didn't see this till now I would have been really irritated if I hadn't seen it till tomarrow...

Anyway I just read the whole thread and it looks so fun. I have a couple card ideas and will be posting a bio later tonight.

Treasure cards

Give and Take
This card can be used to gain one turns worth of points from another player but you have to preform said players fantasy in front of the other players.

Exclusion for 2
This card can be used before any group card. Pick one player to be excluded with yourself from whatever is taking place. Lasts for one turn.

Pick a Friend
This card automatically awards a turns worth of points to the card hold and who ever the card holder picks.

Payback
Send a player of your choice back a ring.

I know they're kind of simple but I was trying to promote competitiveness among the players *shrugs* I might make a few more tomarrow

Patriarch

Great to hear Nikkie. I look forward to reading it, and enjoying your further card submissions!

Also, right now - we have compiled every single card we need - though we're always looking for more to throw in - except for six level 4 (the highest most badass level where dragons are summoned to ravage you - or demon lords) Submission/Domination cards.

Throw us your ideas!

LimitlessNikkie

Katerina 'Kat' Answorth
Sexuality: Bi favors guys
Likes: Music, singing, dance, high heels, short skirts, dressing to make the guys drool, being the center of attention, a good book, and choclate chip cookies.
Dislikes: Beef, the smell of lavender, techno music, and 'macho' guys.
Relationship: Kat doesn't do a standard relationship, she is currently 'relationship' a couple of diffrent guys though if asked will claim to be single and unattached.
Sexual Experience: minor except for the recent rush of 'boyfriends' Kat dated only one guy threw highschool, the same boy she lost her virginity to.
Ons: Kat likes dominate partners, rough sex, and minor bondage. (she had a few NC fantasy's she's never dared explore before but still harbors secretly)
Offs: extream pain, vore, and any kind of bathroom play.
Dress: On an average day Kat could be seen wearing one of these: one, two, three, four, five.
Personality: She lives each day like she doesn't have another and since she's come back the trait has just become stronger. She takes risks normal people wouldn't think to, has no fear be it of other people or of heights. She loves to laugh and joke, gets along with people easily able to find something in common with almost everyone. She is a flirt when it comes to boy but has a thing for exceptional girls. Kat tries her best to never be serious having far more fun just taking everything as it comes and dealing with it when it becomes an issue. Of late she's changed her stance on relationships and no longer dates instead doing the friends with benefits thing and because of that with guys she's become more outrageous and having never been rejected she has no fear telling a random guy she'd like to see the back seat of his car.
History: Kat has been drawing attention to herself since the day she was born. Her mom had been a journalist and her father a photographer. Her mom wasn't due for another two weeks and there was a big story on the line and she just had to get to Paris to her contact.
It was while she was in Paris that Kat was born in the back seat of a french taxi cab racing for the nearest hospital.

Not much has changed since then. Kat has always been the type to lead a big life. She started preforming when she was 7 starting with a ballet class performance and branching out from there. At 9 Kat did relay for life and was on the news for her team earning the most money that year. She traveled abroad the first time to Australia at 12 with the junior ambassador program and made local headlines. At 13 she won class president for her school. At 14 she fell in love for the first time with a boy who sat in front of her in English. At 15 she lost her virginity to that boy and joined the varcity soccer team as the only softmore on the team. The summer of her 16th birthday she took off for two months on a cross country road trip with her two best friends. At 17 she won captain of the soccer team and lead them to the companionship, she got her first tattoo and she got engaged. At 18 she had her first broken heart and she disappeared for several months. At 19 she came back with longer hair, a brighter smile and a new out look on life.

Aside for the big things Kat is a avid runner, she was in every type of club in school ranging from academic to recreational. She preformed regularly within the comunity. She's an active volunteer. She's a vegetarian, is likely to be seen at the library, the only karaoke place in town with her friends, sneaking into the clubs she's too young to get into and just over all having a good time.

Note: Posting availability is every day though less on weekends.

Jarod1

Summons

Rise of the Sex machines:  No I'm not talking about terminators though it is something similar.  An AI system of some sort is sommoned from the game.  (The form of this machine could be anything.  It could humanoid in appearance like a cyborg or a terminator, or it could be something less humanoid in appearance a machine with man limb that can bound the player while it has it way.  Whatever the form it is able to fully satisfy itself with either male or female)  I am thinking that this could be a higher level summons

God / Goddess of desire and lust  A god or goddess of immense beauty is summoned looking to satisfy its urges.  This summons is made even tougher to resist, if incredible strength and speed we're not enough, it also generates a aura of desire that draws the object of its affection in making it incredibly hard to resist.  (I would probably consider this summons to be a higher level summons 4 or 5. 

Patriarch

Fantastic character post Nikkie, especially considering it's so last-minute!

Now, an update... The final hours are approaching, and Yasarra and I will have a decision for you soon. We've narrowed it down to the final four candidates for our maiden voyage. Now it's just deciding which of the four is sadly voted off the island. This is so difficult, why do you all have to be such wonderful writers?!?

yasarra

To All the Delightful Gentlefolk That Have Applied:

Thank you so much for your interest.  It's been so very, very difficult, but we've selected our trio for the maiden voyage of Rhiaji.  Now, please keep in mind that once we get a feel for it, we may very well start a second game (the cards are made, after all.  A lot of work went into it, and thank you everyone for your submissions!).  Also, after discussing things with Stairc, we've decided that some challenges may involve outside players.  So, those of you who didn't make this round may get an early taste as a player NPC.  That being said...

Congratulations to you all for the creation of such terrific characters.  Our final selections for the first installment of Rhiaji are:

Rubicon
Nazora
and...
Meliai

See you three in game!  *grins passes around the cookie plate*

Vergil1989

Sounds good, though I do wish I had made the final cut.  Oh well, no biggie lol.  See you in the IC when and if I am called before my round begins.

Patriarch

*smiles* I'm sure we'll be able to find a spot for your Vergil. There are an awful lot of NPCs, very few of them human, to play!

And again, thank you EVERYONE for making this game so fantastic. It couldn't have happened if it weren't for all the incredible work that was put in by each and every poster in the thread. There's a part of all of you in the game - and we're lucky that it's there.

Please, keep in touch and read along as we head out. We'll definitely be calling on some of you, and we're always looking for new ideas on how to make the second game even better - or add more cards!

Until then,

Stairc

Meliai

Oh wow!!! After seeing all the other awesome characters I didn't think I had much of a shot! EEEEEEE I am so excited, thank you guys!
    {{A/As updated 5/8}}           

Patriarch

*grins* You're very welcome Melial. We're excited too!

For you lucky three players - you now have one week to come up with your 20 'fantasies'. There will be five per ring, so vary them in intensity and duration. Level 1s are basically 'foreplay'. Level 4s are quite beyond intense. levels 2 and 3, naturally, fall between.

This is your chance to personalize your play experience. Fantasies can be anything that presses your buttons, and since it will only be drawn by you - you needn't worry about it matching other players' tastes. They can even occur outside the room the game is taking place in. The magic of Rhiaji will summon you there. Go crazy, and have fun. When you're finished with your 20 naughty ideas (five for each level), PM (don't post, let's keep this a surprise from the other players) them to me or Yasarra before this time next week and the game will begin!

Now, there's absolutely no reason you can't come up with your 20 fantasies faster than that. The sooner you all finish, the sooner we can begin.

Looking forward to reading them,

Stairc and Yasarra

Nazora

I could not find a happy face happy enough to express my joy. It should be fun coming up with fantasies, but I hope to have them all submitted this weekend.

:-) >:) O:) :-)
All about what I like!

yasarra

Wonderful!  We're giving a week so people can make sure they submit what they really, really would like to see happen to their character (or characters, as the case may be).  Love to see what you all cum...errr, come up with!  *sits back, nibbling a white chocolate and macadamia nut cookie*

Patriarch

Great t hear it Nazora! The sooner you find the perfect fantasies, the sooner we can begin! But don't anyone feel rushed - we're giving you the whole week for a reason *laughs*.

Here's to a great game in the making!  XD

CurvyKitten

Aww..I didn't make the final cut. Aww well, good luck guys and have fun. Maybe I can join the next game. If I can think of any other idea's I'll be sure to let send them your way.

Patriarch

Thanks a bunch *hugs* it was the most competitive application process I've ever seen! We're looking forward to hearing more ideas, and there will be quite a few opportunities for cameos!

CurvyKitten

I'm always up for a cameo or even playing one of the NPC's that oh so lovingly... subject the players to their ordeals.

Vergil1989

Sashira

This sounds like a lot of fun. :-) I'm down to play NPCs, male, female, human or monster. I'd have trouble writing for something "mindless" (i.e. a tentacle monster) but otherwise would have fun with various roles. Let me know if something opens up.

Vergil1989

Depending on your playstyle, but not all tentacle monsters are mindless my friend nor do they have to be.  Lol, anyway, had to throw that out there lol.

Patriarch

*smiles* Good to hear!

For those of you who are interested, Yasarra and I are writing a Rhiaji 'prequel' thread detailing how the game of Rhiaji came to be, who created it... And what purpose it serves.

You can follow along here. https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=86582.0

Jarod1

I didn't make the cut, ah thats too bad.  Oh well maybe next time.  if you need help with anything give me a call.

Rubicon

Quote from: yasarra on October 22, 2010, 06:26:14 PM
To All the Delightful Gentlefolk That Have Applied:

Thank you so much for your interest.  It's been so very, very difficult, but we've selected our trio for the maiden voyage of Rhiaji.  Now, please keep in mind that once we get a feel for it, we may very well start a second game (the cards are made, after all.  A lot of work went into it, and thank you everyone for your submissions!).  Also, after discussing things with Stairc, we've decided that some challenges may involve outside players.  So, those of you who didn't make this round may get an early taste as a player NPC.  That being said...

Congratulations to you all for the creation of such terrific characters.  Our final selections for the first installment of Rhiaji are:

Rubicon
Nazora
and...
Meliai

See you three in game!  *grins passes around the cookie plate*

Whoo hoo! I'm excited to be a a part of this! I'm going to have some away-from-net time over the next couple of days, which will be a perfect chance to write up the fantasies list offline and get it submitted.

Rubicon

Quote from: Vergil1989 on October 22, 2010, 08:40:55 PM
Depending on your playstyle, but not all tentacle monsters are mindless my friend nor do they have to be.  Lol, anyway, had to throw that out there lol.

Gorthax is willing to penetrate you, seductive human female, but Gorthax does not understand why this must all happen so quickly. Gorthax has wants, and Gorthax has needs, and Gorthax wishes to know seductive human female's wants and needs too. Perhaps we should begin simply, with a feast upon the golden honey of the T'chara, while perhaps Gorthax reads seductive human female some self-written poetry. Gorthax is more than nine penile extensible limbs, you know. Gorthax's most seductive organ is his brains.

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Rubicon on October 23, 2010, 09:01:55 AM
Gorthax is willing to penetrate you, seductive human female, but Gorthax does not understand why this must all happen so quickly. Gorthax has wants, and Gorthax has needs, and Gorthax wishes to know seductive human female's wants and needs too. Perhaps we should begin simply, with a feast upon the golden honey of the T'chara, while perhaps Gorthax reads seductive human female some self-written poetry. Gorthax is more than nine penile extensible limbs, you know. Gorthax's most seductive organ is his brains.
you get points...all I have to say. I'm not into tentacle monsters..but that just made me giggle. so yes..points.

Patriarch

*laughs* Glad to hear it Rubicon! And Jarod, we'll definitely give you a call. In fact, I'd count on it.  ;D

Ironwolf85

are you still accepting players I'd like to submit a few squares.
possable compulsions or transformitive affects, and punishments, thinking like how Peter kicked the jumangi game and got monkey-ified.
oh man my head is abuzz with text now.
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

yasarra

Hi Ironwolf85!

We have all the players for the first round (a small group), but, we will be inviting others to npc and cameo, and we are always happy to receive new card ideas.   :-) 

Patriarch

Yes, Ideas are good! More ideas! Let us hear what your mind is abuzz with!

Ironwolf85

one of them, this being a sexual game and such, might be somthing like "you moved ahead as much as desired. Till payment is made, nothing will quelch your loin's fire" or somthing to that effect, it means untill you go back that many paces, your libito becomes unquenchable. literally you cannot get off no matter what. on the other hand this could cause a person to orgasim until conditions are met.
let me see... another could be "Missing peices, borken hearts, feel the other's lustful parts" basicly the person feels everything another player feels sexually. That could mess you up big time.
of course in refrence to my avatar "That sound you hear of pistons pounding, howling metal that set hearts resounding. Forged in fire of lustful flame, never relents till finds his dame." my orignal character was based on victorian style industry, and some furry friends that just thought it'd be badass.
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.

Ironwolf85

the idea of the tenticle plant monster prodoucing some... avatar or somthing. instead as it finds more lovers, always hunting the person that set it free from the game.
that was what he meant I think.
PS good joke there

Nazora

All about what I like!

Patriarch

Don't worry Nazora, we have yours and Melial's Fantasies and they're both steamy! Just waiting on Rubicon's now.

Rubicon

Sorry for the delay! It should be in later tonight. :)

Patriarch

Patriarch

Also... Barring unforeseen complications (such as zombie apocalypse or Rubicon not finishing the list tonight) we'll be beginning the game tomorrow evening! The link shall be posted here as your hostess, Yasarra, begins the opening post.

You might want to all PM eachother to figure out how you're acquainted, if you haven't done so already. Otherwise, you'll have to figure out why you're there and playing a game on the fly.

Rubicon

I can't speak as to the Zombie Apocalypse, but I did get my lists submitted, so... ;)

Patriarch

Excellent to hear. Neither rain nor sleet nor snow nor horde of undead...

yasarra

(Finally!)

Character Profile

Name: Raquelle Kirkland
Weight: 140 lbs
Height: 5'9
Measurement 38B (full B)

History:

Raquelle grew up as close to normal as any rocker’s daughter could, living in a quiet neighborhood with her mother during the school year, but out on the road with her dad in the summertime.  Spoiled?  Yeah, maybe just a bit.  But then, when you have eccentric parents like hers and you’re an only child, sometimes…it happens.

Upon graduation, she began actually going on stage with him for a song or two that they had written together.  She absolutely loved it, but her father was insistent that she get a degree because,  “The music industry is a fickle mistress, sweetie.” He told her, “You should have something you can fall back on in case things don’t work out.”

She loved traveling the world with her father, seeing all those famous places that people dream about. 

So, she enrolled at a university’s chiropractic college.  Either way, she’d be able to get her hands on GUYS!

Personality: Raquelle is a bit of a wild child.  Playing guitar for her garage band after classes, she’s a flirt, a tease, a…look, but don’t touch kind of girl.  If she wants you, she’ll come to you, but otherwise, no.  She’s the kind of girl that has a fake id and sneaks into clubs whenever she can.  She gets in trouble, but it’s the mischief variety.  She’s not one to go vandalizing a place or anything like that.

As a friend, though, she’s got anybody’s back.  She’s not afraid to take the blame since her parents half-expect her to be the instigator.  It’s something she’s grown accustomed to.

Sexually speaking, she’s had a couple of boyfriends that she’s given it a go with, but nothing beyond the standard missionary/cowgirl things.  That doesn’t mean there isn’t more she’d like to try, just…it’s kind of difficult to find a guy that she likes that wants to broaden her horizons.

On's:  Exhibitionism, teasing, guys and girls, submission, light bondage, fantasy creatures (sentient variety capable of communication)

Offs:  urine, feces, vomit, pain (beyond spanking), gore, vore, straight up beastiality

Patriarch

For those that wonder the wonders worth wondering... I'll be posting in the above game thread once Rhaiji (the board game) has begun.