The Gingerbread House (All Welcome - Open Rp)

Started by Aislinn, July 28, 2013, 11:50:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ariel

Ariel grins. "They're all yours! Nasty things," she laughs.
Not accepting new RPs

Apologies | Ons/Offs | Finds | Requests + Rumbelle Craving

Mr BadGuy

J looked back and forth at the odd crew. There was a man tearing off a fridge door... very inefficient, he'd let all of the cold out. Then there were a few sitting, eating... jelly beans? This certainly was a strange place. "Am I dreaming? Jelly beans, fridge doors being torn off, gingerbread houses?" He sat down and took what would fit in between his thumb, forefinger and middle finger, placing them in his lap. He took one and allowed it to sit for a few moments, eating slowly and one at a time.
My search thread: In progress ^_^

Ariel

"That's the Gingerbread House for you!" Ariel said with a giggle and held out the jar of jelly beans. "C'mon, sit down, kick you feet up and relax."
Not accepting new RPs

Apologies | Ons/Offs | Finds | Requests + Rumbelle Craving

Mr BadGuy

J followed her advice, leaning back and relaxing. As much as he could try, that is. "This is a weird place. But it's kind of cool." He scratched his chin, and looked at the fire. "What's that run off? Redvines?"
My search thread: In progress ^_^

onetoughguy2014

Groggily opens his eyes, blinking and looking around the room. Rubbing my eyes as I sit up and try to get my bearings.
Ugh too early. I need coffee. Like a big cup of strong black coffee.
"Those who know what's best for us must rise and save us from ourselves." - Rush, "Witch Hunt"

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=210098.0

TheWhiteEmperor

Abscences and Apologies || On's and Off's

I will be gone for an indeterminate amount of time. Sorry for the inconvenience. Love you all, you will be missed. 7/9/16

FierceChaos

onetoughguy2014

Quote from: TheWhiteEmperor on July 22, 2014, 07:18:45 AM

"Who left the fridge open?"
Spurs out my coffee laughing
I needed that. That just made my day.
Goes to clean up the mess I just made
"Those who know what's best for us must rise and save us from ourselves." - Rush, "Witch Hunt"

TheWhiteEmperor

Glaring in the general direction of Chaos, his oldest and truest friend, but also the most difficult and brutish. Smirking to the reaction of the other male, he laughed in return.
"Thank you. I aim to please," he said with a wink. After introducing himself to the others as Leon, he made his way into the home which had been filled with the sweet, lightly spiced aroma of gingerbread. "So, how is everyone doing?"

I will be gone for an indeterminate amount of time. Sorry for the inconvenience. Love you all, you will be missed. 7/9/16

Dys Astyr

Is perched in one of the trees, singing silly songs and wearing a paper sailor hat, plinking beans into the house through the open windows.

Tigers are mean! Tigers are fierce! Tigers have teeth and claws that pierce!

Tigers are great! They can't be beat! If I was a tiger, that would be neat!
Alive! Trying to catch up but there is a lot, please be patient! Thank you. <3

FierceChaos

"Leon about time you showed up here my bloodlust was beginning to build," said Chaos as he tossed the chicken bone on the table next to himself. Standing up he said " let us get out of here my sword thirst for blood."

TheWhiteEmperor

A steady clack of something pinging against the floor turned his attention elsewhere for a moment. Something was skittering across the floor. Slow, but one-by-one. Once he caught sight of a bean, he looked to the window only to see another flip through it. A cock of his brow was all he could manage on the matter before Chaos was spewing something from his froth hole.

The calm, collected of the two brothers-in-arms turned and acknowledged his friend's unnatural condition. A condition which Leon had made his personal mission to appease when he could; the frightening bloodlust for battle. "Ahh, then let us step outside. I would rather not disturb the integrity of this home. I rather like it," he stated plainly before dissipating in a brilliant show of white particles.

"Hey! What are you muttering about tigers?" asks a handsome voice from below the female poet. He had planned this spot for his encounter with Chaos, only to discover the true origin of the beans he'd noticed before. "Are you alright?"

Dys Astyr

Tigers are nimble and light on their toes-

Her slightly off key singing is interrupted, and she looks down with a slight frown at the interrupter, plinking a bean toward him without really aiming it. Taking a moment to adjust her paper hat she addressed him in as business like of a tone as she was capable, which was rather not much.

We regret to inform you that this chapter of G.R.O.S.S. is not accepting new members at this time. We appreciate the interest you have shone in our fine organization and will forward that to the global headquarters.

TheWhiteEmperor

Quote from: syk on July 22, 2014, 12:00:42 PM
Tigers are nimble and light on their toes-

Her slightly off key singing is interrupted, and she looks down with a slight frown at the interrupter, plinking a bean toward him without really aiming it. Taking a moment to adjust her paper hat she addressed him in as business like of a tone as she was capable, which was rather not much.

We regret to inform you that this chapter of G.R.O.S.S. is not accepting new members at this time. We appreciate the interest you have shone in our fine organization and will forward that to the global headquarters.

The bean harmlessly bounced off the man's forehead, his face blank with an unamused stare. "I'll take that as a no," the man stated, taking a few strides away from her perch to distance himself. She's clearly not quite... all there, Leon pondered, feeling lightly sympathetic for her.

Dys Astyr

Continues to plink beans at anything that catches her eyes, resuming her song about the many merits of tigers, though there are clearly no tigers in the area. Tilting her sling shot to an odd angle, she launches a bean at the brass bell outside the gingerbread house door, it hits with a resonant tiiing, then ricochets back toward the stranger, passing closes enough to his ear for the soft whistle it makes to be audible, before becoming lost harmlessly in the grass. Turning her face up to the sunlight filtering through the leaves her singing becomes even louder and more nonsensical.

If I was a tiger I'd have caught the star,
gleaming so tempting from afar.
With predator's pounce so full of grace,
I'd have torn it from its resting place.

onetoughguy2014

Ducks the flying bean that whizzed past my ear
Hey watch where you are firing those things!

Dys Astyr

Blows a raspberry in response to demands that she be more responsible with her beans.

Never!

TheWhiteEmperor

Portrait

Leon looks toward the house, seeing the man from before having a bit of a fuss with the girl he'd encountered. It would seem she may have been aiming for him instead, but alas it never made it far enough to effect the white-haired male. Scratching at the back of his head, he chuckled to himself as he wondered where his bloodthirsty liability had wandered off to this time. It sure was taking him longer than usual to engage in combat with his eternal friend and rival.

"Hey, could either of you see if the mindless brute has fallen asleep on me?" Leon asked, looking to both the male and female he'd spoken to before.

Dys Astyr

Sorry, I don't take requests. Read the sign.

Gestures vaguely with the sling shot. Surprisingly enough there is a sign, but as it's drawn in pictoglyphs is rather unreadable. She plinks a few more beans into the distance, muttering under her breath. Seemingly she is talking to someone, but no one is there.

Now you've made me lose my place, bad form sir. What verse was I on?

TheWhiteEmperor

She was proving almost as difficult as the berserker always has done. Still, he smiled and shrugged off the sign as it seemed more like an amalgam of her own creations in a secret, self-designed language; rather than the alternative of some foreign, derelict language of a people not yet educated by words.

"I believe it went a little something like this:
With predator's pounce so full of grace,
I'd have torn it from its resting place.

...or somewhere close to that premise," Leon stated, as if he hadn't really been paying too much attention, though he obviously had with his perfect recital.

Dys Astyr

Ah yes, the part about ripping him from his heavenly abode. That is rather the best part don't you agree?

She plinks another bean in a high arch, listening as it clatters softly against the roof tiles. Absently a smile flickers across her face as she attempts to "remeber" the next portion of the song, which doesn't exist yet.

In darkening sky none can see
Just who will emerge, the star or me?
Yet what is more tangled of fate,
than this tiger and the star she ate...

onetoughguy2014

Heads back in with a small bag
Hey Syk, here!
Tosses over a new bag of beans
It's to help your aim. :)

Dys Astyr

Catches the bag and in one smooth motion bows from the waist and doffs her paper hat.

This contribution to my arsenal is appreciated good sir, it shall not go to waste.

onetoughguy2014

Quote from: syk on July 23, 2014, 12:44:24 AM
Catches the bag and in one smooth motion bows from the waist and doffs her paper hat.

This contribution to my arsenal is appreciated good sir, it shall not go to waste.

Pulls out the umbrella I got and opens it up.
Just in case rogue beans start heading this way.

Dys Astyr

Launches a handful of beans up in the air, which fall like rain drops on the umbrella.

Preparedness is a virtue. As are picnic lunches.