heart broken Kitty

Started by Sabby, March 13, 2008, 08:34:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabby

Modern setting where the only difference is everyone are cat people.

Poor cat boy suffers a devestating break up with his first love, who he had been with since high school. He falls into a depression, stops eating right, and naturally, his house becomes a total mess. His best friend, a cat girl who has secretly loved him, but suppressed that because he was in love, offers to help him clean up and cook for him. He refuses her several times, but she bugs the hell out of him and he eventually gives in.

Its the height of the mating season, and a few girls have offered to drown his sorrows in sex, but when the break up happened, he swore abstinance, and so far, he's sticking to it. No sex. Ever.

So Cat Girl wants to slowly work her way in and make him hers, because she loves him and hates seeing him suffer like this.

Sweet, if tragic freeform romance ^_^ looking for one considerate BFF cat girl, soon to be a GF cat girl.

Jeramiahh

You've got to stop posting such fantastic ideas when I'm weak on willpower... not to mention, I've got the perfect character for this, too.

So tempting...
I'm not shy. I'm silently stalking my prey.
There are two things that are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not quite sure about the first one.

Sabby

Well, if your going to step down on anyone of my games, then it should be this one, as Fyrangel already signed up. If you still wanna try, I'm all for a second go :) maybe we can switch the sexes around or have it a lesbian story, or a gay one.

Jeramiahh

Bah, then I'll let it be. =P Just struck me as a good idea, and I might take you up on the lesbian one if I ever get an itch for a game, again.
I'm not shy. I'm silently stalking my prey.
There are two things that are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not quite sure about the first one.

Sabby

Heh, I'd love a lesbian a lesbian kitty game with you :) so if I get impatient waiting for room in your shedule, I'll just have Tetsuke do bad stuff to Momoko :P