MusicNeverHasEnoughRoleplays [MUL][Updated Sept. 21/21]

Started by MusicNeverDies, June 13, 2008, 09:18:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MusicNeverDies

Welcome

Updated: September 2021. Looking for a few games to get me back on the horse, please contact by PMs.

You are obviously here because you are looking for a partner with whom you can role play. I am looking for much the same. Huzzah!

Basic stuff to know;
  • I generally match length. Give me a lot I'll return the favour. On that same note, give me too little and I won't have much to give back, and we may need to chat OOC to figure out a solution.
  • I reserve the right to refuse roleplay from you. - I look at the games of those who ask me for a Roleplay, and if I think already that our writing styles are not compatable, I will not waste either of our time. Please be respectful to this.
  • I play Dominant and submissive, however you will have a hard time convincing me to play a Dominant female to a sub male.
  • I play almost any gender, including cis male, cis female, NB, gender fluid, and trans questioning, but likely never someone transitioning simply because I don't have the knowledge of the process and I don't feel comfortable with it.
  • I need some sort of plot or idea.
  • Male in my plot requirements doesn't mean you have to be male, just the character. Same with any specified character gender.
  • I have a degree in English. I work as an English teacher and freelance writer. As a result, I see enough poor grammar at work - I do not want to deal with it when I am trying to have fun. I'm not expecting Tolstoy, but I don't want to need a decoder ring.
  • I live in Asia so I will be doing most posting late or early, relative to North America.

There is a deal of specific information about my roleplaying on my Wiki.
    That needs updating.

Come at me with your offers, I like picking other peoples brains.

Message me with any interest/questions/concern, or post here. Ons/Offs are in the sig.

**If you are interested in a Roleplay but don't have any interest in any of my plots, please drop me a link via PM to your 1/1 thread, or any idea you think might be in my wheelhouse, and we can talk.**

MusicNeverDies

Plots

[M=Male/Male]
[H=Heterosexual]
[F=Female/Female]

Current Craving: Insubordinate Infatuation // Mage Master

An Offer You Can't Refuse[VAN][BON][NC]
[M/H]
When an older man starts messing up on the job, it is generally passed off as age and the man is given less responsibility. When the man is stubborn and refuses to take any less than his current load, it causes problems. When the employer in question happens to be the largest crime syndicate in the city, and the old man not yet a Made Man, disaster is unavoidable. To avoid her father getting knocked off as a liability, the old mans daughter presents herself to the boss as a gift. It starts as paper work and cleaning up messes, and moves into a darker realm.

This story could be played out many ways, with the daughter simply becoming like a sexual slave for the boss, or with a love story developing. She could develop a love of the job and join into the forces. Perhaps used as a source of income by being whored out, or given to another group to stop a war. The possibilities here are endless depending on how we wish to take it.
Preference towards: Daughter

In the Shadows of Candles[VAN][BON][NC]
[M/F]
Victorian socialites have standards to uphold, morals, decency- standards. One of the widely accepted ideas about them is that they find someone of the opposite gender and pair off. When two socialites of the same gender take an interest in the other it poses a problem. The world at this time would like to hide the fact that homosexuality exists, and the two boys[or girls] have to do the same. But after their first few encounters their lust becomes harder to contain, casual glances at parties lead them into linen closets for dark desires to be met.

Studio 7[BON][NC]
[M/H/F]
Studio 7 is the place for the kinky folks of the town. It is a specialized club, aiming for the horny males who are into the BDSM community. The club is a haven, every table is equipped with at least one girl chained to it, ready to follow commands. All the girls are in little or nothing. The walls are decorated with women chained up, some simply chained and gropeable, some locked in place and being steadily stimulated by electronic toys or customers, some are lined up waiting to provide oral. Essentially, it is a place of pure bliss.

As far as a story is concerned, there are many situations a story can develop here. One is that of the manager trying out a new girl, two workers, etc, etc. This is really just a setting.

Also, you can bring to me any idea you think would be fun to play out in Studio 7.

'One' Night Stand[BON][NC][EX]
[M/H/F]
A women searches online for a one night stand with a stranger. She finds it, and enjoys, then leaves without a word. The next day she is back on the same site, looking for another new partner to fulfill her fantasies with. However, the first partner was instantly taken by the women, and using another alias takes up her second offer as well.

On the second 'date' it can take a turn to the nasty, abduction, obsession side, or the more consensual passionate side. Personally I hold a preference to the story becoming nasty and gritty after the second, or perhaps third, encounter.
Preference towards: The woman

Bad Banking[VAN][BON][NC]
[M/H/F]
Our male has been going through a rather unfortunate spurt of bad luck. His girlfriend, whom he loves, dumped him. His college kicked him out of his program. His house was seized. With nothing to lose and nothing to hold on to, he decides to try to start a new life. In order to do that he needs money. With nothing for collateral, no bank will give him money. So he decides to make a withdrawal of his own.  He breaks into a bank and begins a hostage situation, where everything is (insanely) going as planned. That is, until he realizes that one of the hostages can identify him. His ex girlfriend.

He of course still loves his ex, so he would not want to dispose of her. However, he can't risk hist identity being leaked. He can try to talk her into joining him, or force her to become a member of the little heist, making it into a sort of kidnapping when/if he gets away. The possibilities here become endless.
Preference towards:The Robber

Eyes on the Prize[VAN][BON]
[M/H/F]
A celebrity inspires all sorts of attacks, from rabid fans to competing celebrities, to over zealous paparazzi. Many have bodyguards to help ward these away. One such celebrity has one close bodyguard, who is also her driver and friend. Whenever the celebrity is on set or in the recording booth, he gets a sort of break. In that time, he begins to talk to the celebrity's boy/girlfriend. The bodyguard and boy/girlfriend begin to fall for each other, and have to keep it hidden from the celebrity, even as the passion grows. 

This could develop with them continuing to keep it hidden from the celebrity, but perhaps the paparazzi finds out and they get thrown into the spotlight, and under a microscope, or get pulled into some blackmail situation. This could also have a deal of age play involved, with the bodyguard being in his thirties or early forties, and the celebrity and their boy/girlfriend being in their early twenties.
Preference towards:Either

Insubordinate Infatuation[BON]
[M/H]
A typical officer/new recruit storyline. A soldier is rapidly rising in the ranks, in charge of training a new group, and he is ecstatic about this responsibility. He is a real Drill Sergeant, in your face, loud, commanding and takes no disrespect. Which is why one of the newer recruits catches his eye. The (wo)man is sarcastic, rude, disrespectful, a clown of sorts. And yet, is very athletic, incredibly skilled. The new (wo)man is actually the child of a military man, so s/he knows his/her stuff perfectly, and yet is resentful and fools around, not looking for a promotion that could take away so much of his/her life, as it did his/her fathers.

Due to this less then exemplary behavior, the Sergeant has the Private do more then all the others, sometimes waking him/her in the middle of the night to run obstacle courses or jogs. The two develop an odd relationship, one they try to hide from everyone. This comes with a sort of competition between the two, the Private trying to make a fool of the seargent, and the seargent trying to finally tame the wild beast into a soldier. Note. I began a game in this plot here, and that gives a good example of the plot.
Preference towards:The Private

Mafia Maid[VAN][BON][NC]
[M/H]
A member of a high class gang has to do an assassination, the owner of a small corner store has stopped paying protection and lashed out against the gang. A member from the gang comes and kills the owner, not noticing the young woman hidden behind one of the isles. As he goes to leave he spots her. He intends to kill her as well but can't bring himself to do so, the why is up to you, lust or a compassion, or something else entirely. But he can't leave her on her own since she is a liability to the gang. He takes her back to the headquarters, there she is made into a maid of sorts, but kept on a tight leash. There is an infinite amount of characters that can join in at that point.

This game might require doubling/tripling/a lot of charactering up. There can be someone in the gang who wants her, so he has his way with her. A girl in the gang jealous of the new maid and trying hard to get in the pants of the guy who brought her in. Anyone really. I am perfectly fine with doing this with one other person and us both taking on a few characters. But I'll be more picky about who I chose to RP this with because of it. If I get multiple replies about this I will see about making it a small group game.

Mage Master:[BON][NC][EX]
[M/H/F]
An entire kingdom is ruled by a dictator Mage. One of the few remaining Mages in the world, so very few can oppose him. After some time, none try. He enforces a strict rule over the country, keeping the taxes high and the citizens locked within his borders. The entire country is consumed by poverty, to keep his castle well-stocked and in perfect condition. The only people in enviable circumstances (besides himself), are those who work directly for him. The others are barely sustaining their families. One such family is in dire need of food for the three children, and both parents. As a last effort, the father steals a weak cattle from the Mage's farm and tries to sell it.

Instead of the cow selling, the Mage's men see it and report it instantly. The Mage himself then shows up at the household to make an example of what happens when one steals from him. He kills both parents and the two pre-pubescent sons, then almost does the same to the 17 year old daughter. However the girl catches his interest. She does not cower like the rest and is unafraid to look him in the eye. He decides to take her to his castle. The reason for this is up to you. Perhaps he senses the ability to preform magic and wants to either keep her down so she never learns to control it, or wants to brainwasher her into obeying him and then train her to use her magic for his aid. Perhaps she simply is curious as to why she does not cower, and can not kill her until he gets the satisfaction of breaking her. Perhaps he simply wants a sex slave who will not fold at the first sign of him. Countless options for this one.
Preference towards: The daughter

Loyalties Lie[VAN][BON][NC][EX]
[H]
A couple has been together for a very long time, and are deeply in love. Over time a revolution has broken out in their land, and though they don’t mention it at first, both have strong opinions about it. One day one of the pair makes it known that s/he thinks the revolutionaries are insane, fighting a bad fight and for a worse cause. However the other has firm belief in the revolution, and is appalled. One joins the revolution, and one joins the governments fight against it.

They have to converse in secret, both being known members of their respective factions, and so banned from being seen together else someone call traitor. They try to work out their difficulties but the pressure becomes intense between them. Perhaps even, if we wanted to go that route, one finally snaps and at one of their secret meetings has the men from his/her faction capture the other, for information. If things go downhill from there or perhaps a change of heart occurs, well we'll see.
Preference towards: If we go the route of one turning in the other, I'd like to be the one turning the lover in. I see that as the revolutionary instead of the government.

Noticeably Noble[VAN][BON][NC]
[H]
A girl has sought nothing more in her life then to become a knight. She has the determination, skill, and love of the job. The only thing she doesn't have is the anatomy. Only males can be knights, so she takes it upon herself to disguise herself as a male, binding her breasts down daily and cutting her hair short. She then runs away, finding a new kingdom and making up a story to explain away any family or background, casting herself (now a himself) as a sole entity, alone with no past or future, except as a knight. An established knight takes an interest in the new figure, taking ‘him' on as a squire. After some time training the Knight notices some peculiar things, and eventually discovers the secret of his squire.

How the story develops from that point is up in the air. It could turn into a romance of him trying to keep her identify hidden and let her continue her training, or he could threaten to blackmail her with the secret and used the leverage to make her his slave.
Preference towards: Squire[/size]

Retired Plots
Secret's Out
Secret's Out[BON][VAN][NC]
[M]
Made men in the mafia have one special treatment in prison. They all manage to avoid becoming someone else's play thing, people just know better. But what if a made man got stuck in jail and was upset no one was taking him? The man is intelligent, rich, he wouldn't go to jail unless he let himself get caught, and there is only one reason he wanted to be caught. Homosexuality in the mafia is a death sentence, homosexuality jail is a natural occurrence.

Once the other prisoners learn what the big made man wants many are willing to oblige, some of them bearing grudges against that mafia and taking it out on him, some just wanting a nice piece of ass, perhaps, as time goes on, some one even begins to fall for him. Many possibilities, just throw your idea at me and we'll run with it.
Preference towards: Either

Yo Hoe, Yo Hoe, a Pirates Life for Me
Yo Hoe, Yo Hoe, a Pirates Life for Me[VAN][BON][NC]
[M/H/F]
A runaway boards a pirate ship, looking to escape at the next port and start anew. The stowaway is promptly found, however, and brought to be the Captains new plaything. Or perhaps the plaything of the entire crew.

Lights, Camera, Action
Lights, Camera, Action[BON]
[M]
Two actors have been butting heads since thy both burst onto the Broadway scene. They always compete for roles, and hate each other. Finally, each man gets his dream role. (Preferably as Jean Valjean and Javert of Les Miserables, or second choice to Mark and Roger of Rent) The only problem is that playing opposite him is that man he loathes. Both are far too full of pride to quit the show. They begin intense rehearsals, often being the last two in the rehearsal space, working their brains out. Well all the alone time and intensity, built on top of the hated, leads to their passionate hate turning to pure passion.

Of course, after the night in question, neither would want to talk about it, or admit to himself it even occurred. Yet whenever they near each other on stage, their hearts begin to race. This roleplay would have a lot of seduction and foreplay, much more than actual sex. And I'd like it if my partner has a running knowledge of whatever play we chose, I'd specifically like to get them actually rehearsing scenes and knowing lines/the plot.
Preference towards: Actor in the role of Javert/Roger

Prisoner of War

[H][VAN][BON][NC][EX]
The Princess of Aldia is the only girl in a family of four brothers. Her country and all her brothers are in the war fighting, her people are dying and she can not take it. She runs from the castle and dresses as a man, joining the forces to help defend her nation. Her brigade is ambushed, most of the warriors being killed, some being captured. She is among the captured. The captured warriors are brought to the general of the opposing army, an ex-knight of Aldia. He instantly recognizes the princess and takes her as a hostage. As his hostage, he can use her as he wishes.

I've found that this story progresses best when there is some history between the two, though the princess may be too young to recall it. One such example is the general quit and fled because in defending the carriage of the princess when she was very young, his own son was killed.
Preference towards: Either

Cannon
Cannon Universes:
[/b]
I do not tend to play Cannon characters, and may need convincing to let you play one opposite me. These are simply the worlds and settings I enjoy playing in.

Buffy:The Vampire Slayer
Cowboy Bebop
The Dark Tower Series
Dragon Age
Gundam
Labyrinth
Les Miserables
Repo! The Genetic Opera
Star Trek
Star Wars
X-Men

Note: 'Man' and 'women' in the plots are interchangeable in many cases, though I will likely not play a game in which a female is completely Dominant over a male. Also, even if I state a preference, I will 99% of the time be wiling to play the other role, I state it simply because otherwise there is often the 'well what role do you want?' 'I don't care, you chose' conversation.

Just a few pairings I have yet to think up solid stories for.

Assassin[&]Assassin
Assassin[&]Target
Band Member[&]Member of Rival Band
Bodyguard[&]Assassin
Bodyguard[&]Client
Captain[&]Ensign
Con artist[&]Thief
Cop[&]Murder Suspect
Cop[&]Prostitute
Cop[&]Rookie
Criminal[&]Cop
Criminal[&]Criminal
Detective[&]Serial Killer
Enemy[&]Enemy
Enemy[&]Enemy's girlfriend/boyfriend
Enemy[&]Enemy's Mentor
Enemy[&]Enemy’s best friend
Forest Spirit/Nymph[&]Human Explorer
Hostage Taker[&]Hostage
Hypnotist[&]Hypnotized
Inmate[&]Warden
Knight[&]Knight
Knight[&]Queen/King
Master[&]Slave
Mafia Don[&]Member’s daughter/son
Mafia Don[&]Opposing Don
Mafia Don/Member[&]Federal spy
Mafia Don/Member[&]Other Mob’s spy
Mafia Member[&]Don's daughter/son
Military Officer[&]Citizen
Military Officer[&]New Recruit
Military Officer[&]Officer
Military Officer[&]Prisoner of War
Pirate[&]Naval Officer
Prince(ss)[&]Knight
Prince(ss)[&]Prince(ss)/Prince(ss) from a warring country
Prince(ss)[&]Servant
Prince(ss)[&]Villiager
Superhero[&]Sidekick
Superhero[&]Villain
Twin[&]Twin's Boy/girlfriend
Vampire[&]Vampire Hunter
Villain[&]Sidekick
Villain[&]Villain

Restless

Woah, I like that StrangerxStranger on the plane one, among others. That sounds like my kind of story, haha. If nothing else, I'll be stalking that thread for a good read.

MusicNeverDies

Heh, are you a more Dominant or submissive character, RP wise? Because I'm really looking for a Dom for that play, and if you are I'd be happy to play with you!

Restless

Hehe, lucky days, I much prefer being Dom. :)
So coolness. Should we discuss the details over PM or have you no preference as to specific locale and the like?

Samhain

I love your  Studio 7 idea. I'd be willing to play any part if you like.

I also really love the plane idea and if something falls through or you want to start a different type of thread with that theme look me up  ;D

MusicNeverDies

Majority of plots moved to post#2, cravings moved to post 1. Still working on it.

MusicNeverDies

Cleaned up a little, cravings listed only so it's not as daunting.

Transgirlenstein

I am interested in either that first one or that last one actually.
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Tom

I'm also interested in the first or last one :)

MusicNeverDies

Fight to the death?

:P

Either of you have a stronger preference of one over the other?

Transgirlenstein

I really like the first one but I would not be opposed to taking the one he wants the least.
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Protocol

If you're not already overwhelmed with rp, I have a strong interest in vampire related stories lately. The vampire/slayer plot you posted sounds very cool.

Tom

I actually like the first one best, if that's okay with you, trippingsatyr. But in the end I'll leave the choice to the owner of the plot. With the first story I can go with either a f/f or m/m story, whatever you fancy the most.

MusicNeverDies

MusicNeverDies

Updated. Plots added back. Some added, some deleted.

Still feel free to approach me with yours.

MusicNeverDies

Alright. I'm back from a break and looking for RPs.

I'm still open to any of your ideas. Just drop me a PM.

Federico

Hello. I could be interested in -don't ask, take-. PM for details, cheers.

Fed
On vacation until September - Ons and Offs | I am a baladeur
He started to dine at Denny's | From Friends

HiddenLover

I am so in love with the Prisoner of War idea. Is it still up for grabs? If it is, shoot me a PM please!

Saku

Hey! I'm interested in Prison Powerplay and I PMed you. So PM me back when you get a chance :)
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

MusicNeverDies

Done over and new plots added. Looking for new games.

Sir Haley

I love your idea for Discriminant Predisposition.  I'll send you a PM.
Sir Haley the Courageous

Ons and Offs

Absences and Apologies Updated 12/26/16

My Introduction

WhiteyChan

Hey - you seem like you've got some good ideas. I'd be willing to take part in any of the plots where you're looking for a submissive character, male or female.

MusicNeverDies

I'm back from a hiatus, and looking for games.

Drop me a Private Message if you are interested.