AFMBE (Revised) - Surviving Harrowington

Started by ZK, January 15, 2007, 04:41:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZK

Hi all, I know, I know. It's been a while. But I decided a nice idea, as strangely is doing a freeform. I thought, hey, why not do a system zombie game too? I'll be using the All-Flesh-Must-Be-Eaten system, revised edition which uses the revised Unisystem. No real knowledge with the system is needed, it's real simple and easy to learn. It'll be a nonsexual game filled with many twists and turns. Drama and combat of course. Everyone will be playing as "Norms" from the start and may become Survivors later on in the game. It'll be episodic, giving players a chance for a "stop" point in the game.

I'll also be using One of the Living as well, so I do plan on taking the game past the "Run away from the undead!" bit...

So, just looking for a few interested and bam, I can start. :)
On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

cassyk001

Ajoxer

Heck, I've statted myself up once in AFMBE...
I have a shock collar, designed for maximum Player/GM efficiency. If you see that I have not properly been fulfilling my duties in posting regularly, or a game being held back because I haven't posted, PM me and give me hell!

Swedish Steel

Oooh, zombies! The only horror genre I actually like, mainly because I'm pretty sure I can outrun a zombie. I'm interested. Norms, Survivors, Living...are those classes or what? I have used Unisystem before, but never All-Flesh-Must-Be-Eaten.
"Ah, no, not bukkake chef! Secret ingredient always same."

On Off page:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=5467.0

ZK

Norm, Survivor and Inspired.

Basically [Heroic Mortal, Super-Human and Magic User]

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

Ajoxer

That's probably charitable- A norm would be you or me, a Survivor would be the football jock, the swat team member, or the military soldier. The two Inspired given as examples were a priest and a goth chick.

Yum. Goth.
I have a shock collar, designed for maximum Player/GM efficiency. If you see that I have not properly been fulfilling my duties in posting regularly, or a game being held back because I haven't posted, PM me and give me hell!

Lirliel

"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

ZK

Okay, I looked things over and I'll allow Survivors at start to have more physical and combative roles. So, you could be a biker, seasoned security guard [that seen a war at least once], police beat cop and such.

But you can also be said professions as a norm too, just not as experienced. And no, it'll have many chances for roleplay over rollplay...afterall, in AFMBE rollplaying takes more around the account of fighting and or fleeing the undead.

Muse

A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

ZK

Okay, enough players. Board will be up by Friday. Think of what you'd like to be until then.

ZK