The Pack: Looking For New Captives

Started by Urbanzorro, May 28, 2010, 09:23:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Urbanzorro

IC

Even though it was only 10 years ago no one can remember why the bombs first fell, or who they first began to fall upon, and in all honesty....I doubt we ever will, not that it matters, we know that the bombs fell, the ground shook, and the cities crumbled. In a single day...Washington, New York, Moscow, Tokyo, Hong Kong, even here.....what once was called Texas all gone. Those of us who survived were forced to adapt to a new life in a new world. A world where gasoline and oil were worth more than gold. A world where the rule of law no longer existed and the only law was rule by strength. We had to build new townships out of the wreckage of our old cities, scrape up what ever fuel we could. And simply try to survive. But some of us chose a different path....some of use chose to take what and who we wanted, to live of the body of the old world, to raid from one town to the next. Know simply as the raiders these men and women are feared across the land.

OOC

Ok this is a continuation of a game that is currently in progress, it is a game of post apocalyptic raiders and slaves. As the game has progressed we've lost a few of our captives and are looking to catch some more! The game is VERY easy to join as the story follows a band of raiders who move from place to place, therefor you actually don't have to do ANY reading to join the game unless you want to, simply because you will join be being captured as the raiders come to where ever it is your character is. So I invite you all to have some fun! The character sheet is as follows

Name:
Character's Sexuality:
Bio:
Player's limits:

If you're interested feel free to post up your character on here. I'll be checking the thread daily and I'll work you into the story almost as soon as your character is up. If you want to take a look at the original interest check here is the link.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=69770.0
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

elfguy

Let me just add that right now we have 4 very active raiders (2 females 2 males), as well as around 4 captives, and we could add more. This is a very fun game so far and the raiders have wildly different personalities, fun for everyone is to be had! So please join in if you like the setting.
----

applesauce

Name: Carly
Looks(Image):
Character's Sexuality: Bi
Bio: Carly was a member of a group of survivors in what used to be a suburban area. Little did she know what one day her fate would take a dramatic turn... downwards.
Player's limits: No mutilation, No pregnancy.

Urbanzorro

Glad to have you aboard! Send me a PM and we can discuss how to bring you in.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Caela

elfguy

----

Caela

Cool. I'll write up a bio and see what y'all think! :D

Caela

Name: Lyra

Looks(Image):

Character's Sexuality: Heterosexual

Bio: Lyra and her father had been the mechanics for a group of survivors. At first they had wandered the roadways but gradually fuel had begun to run out. Used up, or simply hoarded by raiders. Eventually they had no choice but to settle in a small town. The town itself had no need for mechanics but there were always Raiders coming through and you could make a decent living off fixing the cars, bikes, and other jurry-rigged vehicles they drove.

About two years ago (it was hard to keep track of specifics these days) her father had died leaving her their shop. Doing work for Raiders had always been dangerous, not it was moreso because she didn't have her father to protect her. Where before she could stay under a car or in the office while he handled the business she now had to handle it herself and more than once she'd felt her heart slamming as a Raider threatened to just take her along with them because he liked her work.

The danger was almost enough to make her close the shop but fixing vehicles was all she knew. She'd be starving in weeks if she closed down, so she dealt with the Raiders and did her best to look as messy and grimy as possible, hoping they wouldn't look past the grime and would leave her alone.

Player's limits: Bestiality, scat, urine, maiming, scarring, death.

If y'all like it I was thinking she could be in the next town they come to when someone needs something fixed and either one of the Raiders can look past the grime she keeps herself covered in or just thinks carrying their own mechanic would be a good idea...assuming of course someone isn't already handling that. I figured they'd know how to handle the basics on their vehicles but Lyra would be able to handle all the major stuff. I can change that though if need be, I don't know what everyone is doing as I'm still working my way through the original OOC.

Let me know what you think and what needs changing! :D

elfguy

A real Megan fox eh? Hehe Urbanzoro will probably set that up with you by pm when he logs on.
----

Caela

Yeah, I always liked that shot of her and honestly I, personally, like real pictures for my characters...partly though that is just because they are easier for me to find. :D

Bloody Rose

Name: Mikoto Mishida
Looks:
Character Sexuality: Bi
Bio: She was born in Japan, ever since little she loved to have fun and be silly around people. She was the family clown as it were. A couple of years later she moved with her family to united states. She loved her new house and her new friends. Her father worked with the government. She lived a happy life, until she got to her tenth birthday.

That day, that fatefull day when everybody died. Her mother was the only one that survived. She and Mikoto were now in a world that just ended. They learned to survive, trading and moving around. When Mikoto was 15 years old her mother was murdered and raped. She managed to escape, she ran and ran her body never resting.

Now she is 20 years old, she had learned to survive and trade. She also learned to defend herself. She knew what people wanted because of her mothers death, she was not going to be like her. She smirked and continued on, not really caring for anybody but her.

Players limit: Removing of limbs, death and scat. Other than that go all out.

elfguy

Damn, a lot of nice preys for our raiders to enjoy!
----

Urbanzorro

feel free to have her in the base either as a trader or a member of the base.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Bloody Rose

So I guess I got approved.  May I have the link to the rp?

Bloody Rose

Well she is now in a corner of the base eating. Perfect spot to grab from behind.

elfguy

Here's a question for the recent arrivals if I may... Who will have a fairly high posting rate? Just trying to plan who I want to focus on when inside.
----

Bloody Rose

Im online everyday from work or home. I post everyday ^^

Caela

I post pretty regularly in the evenings from home. Try to post every day and have more time on weekends as well. I can't post during the day though because I can't get online from work...hehehe, I work in a hospital OR,  they don't let us play around on the computer while operating. :D

elfguy

Alright Zarazel unless there's objections ill go for your location, at least initially. Hope you like topless biker chicks.
----

Bloody Rose

Keaira

Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

Mr Marks

Hi- are you a. still looking for new captives and b. open to the idea of males playing female characters?

Dexter Wiggles

I think the game is pretty full right now, but you might want to pm Urbanzorro to find out for sure. He's the main guy running the game.
Got a job with a long commute so I'll not be able to post much for at least the next few weeks, probably only once or twice a day.

On's and Off's
Introduction

Mr Marks