Rage of Dragons (D&D 5e; recruiting Female characters)

Started by Naughty Miss Adventure, September 25, 2017, 07:43:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

towerhouse

I'm interested, but I may be too late to submit something by this week.
-TH

On/Offs

Lockepick

Few more questions!
1) Standard DnD (Greyhawk, I think?) gods?
2) Is it alright if we put placeholders in our history? I mean, the map is great, but I don't want to pick a name and suggest it's a big city just to find out it's actually a small dwarven farm.
3) I assume we're already in a group? And already in 'harem mode?'
Like what you see? I am currently looking for new plots!

Detailed List of O/Os and Plot Seeds

All of my image links were previously photobucket and broken -- I'm fixing them as I use the avatars again, or for current games. Please let me know if there is something that needs updating!

Sol Lua

I'd like to put in a character for consideration if I may.  Not sure if all of the slots are spoken for.  She popped into my head after reading this thread.

She can be a combat healer, at least if she feels like it.

Background
Elysia (Ely)
CN Female Tiefling Cleric (Trickery)
Height: 5'6"  |  Weight: 143lbs |  Age: 22
Background: Outlander

Description: With a medium height and build Ely might be able to hide behind her dark hair and blend into a crowd were it not for the unusual beauty of her race.  Her open grey eyes and easy smile tend to disarm most people, even if the smile makes them want to look behind them.  On rare occasions where she's pushed to be serious and use her Legacy her eyes flash red.  While travelling she wears her armour along with a simple, strong spear and a shield emblazoned with her holy symbol.  When dressed down she usually picks up a few local pieces to experiment with their style, keeping them for a while before discarding them as she moves on.

Personality: A carefree soul, Ely wanders wherever she will in search of things that pique her interest, from an interesting stone to a grand city.  She lives for adventure, experience, and combat, rushing headlong into any situation without much regard for the long term consequences.  She often plays tricks on people just to see their reactions and thinks of life as one big game to enjoy.  She has her priorities, they're just different from other people's and she doesn't see why they all have to be so serious all the time.  Rather than having a hard time forming connections, Ely barely forms them at all, able to walk away from anything without looking back, but consequently not really valuing anything either.

Background: Without any clue of who here parents were, Ely's earliest memories are of spending years with a small family in remote Thulefall.  She was more like a stray turned pet than a family member, coming and going as she pleased.  Sometimes she helped out around the town, picking up bits and pieces of whatever craft interested her at the moment and earning a few coppers.  She didn't have much use for them, but they made the family happy.  Other times she vanished from town for days on end, wandering in the wild and shadowing people hunting or gather in the woods around town.  When people picked on her she fought back, and she became pretty good at it.  Even most of the older boys learned not to tangle with her, although she was usually up for a sporting fight for fun.

People may have suspected, but it wasn't until the first time she used her Legacy that they knew for sure she was a cursed child.  It was a simple thing, she made the harvest fire flare up harmlessly and laughed herself silly when all of the revellers startled.  But enough people had seen her eyes turn red, and soon there were whispers.  So one morning she got up early, made breakfast for the family before they woke, grabbed an apple, and walked away from the town.

Even an experienced and gifted girl should have died in short order out in the northern wilds, but as luck or fate would have it she ran across a pilgrim.  He was a wanderer and a cleric, finding joy in whatever the road had in front of him.  She wandered with him for a long time and learned a great deal.  How to read, the value of money, how to really live off the land and travel safely, and most importantly about divine magic.  She found it fascinating, and after travelling with him for a while she learned to pray and was amazed when her prayers granted her magic.  Finally one day they came to a crossroad and went their separate ways with only a quick farewell.

As a young woman Ely decided she wanted to see more of the northern continent, so she settled in Skullenport for a while, finding work and saving up for some armour.  She knew how to fight, but she convinced some soldiers to teach her how to properly use weapons, shields, and armour.  By the time she'd saved up enough coin for some decent protection she was able to go toe to toe with some of them.  Now more likely to survive, she continues to wander, venturing further from towns and roadways to find real adventures.

An element of chaos in the campaign, and I think there could be fun contrast with Knarfy's more duty bound character.  Ely's a cleric who heals people (sometimes), but their world views are so different.

If accepted I'd go with War Caster as the free feat.  She'd be right up in melee.  I also left the diety intentionally vague for now, not sure what kind of pantheon you're planning on using.

As a side note, I DM with a group in real life, and I do know how to play a chaotic character in a way that's fun and not disruptive to a campaign.  Timing is everything.

Character Sheet

Elysia, Boundless Wanderer
Level 4 Tiefling Cleric (Trickery)
Str 10    +0
Dex  14  +2
Con 16   +3
Int 9       -1
Wis 16   +3
Cha 15   +2

HP: 35/35
Attack: +5, 1d8+3
AC: 18
Save Proficiencies: Wisdom, Charisma
Skill Proficiencies: Athletics, Insight, Persuasion, Survival
Tool Proficiencies: Flute
Arms Proficiencies: Simple Weapons, Shields, Light/Medium Armour
Languages: Common, Infernal, Goblin
Background Feature: Outlander

Racial Abilities
Darkvision 60ft
Hellish Resistance- Resistance to Fire Damage
Infernal Legacy- Thaumaturgy cantrip and Hellish Rebuke (1/day) (CHA)

Class Abilities
Channel Divinity (1/rest)
    Turn Undead
    Invoke Duplicity
Blessing of the Trickser

Bonus Feat: War Caster

Default Spells

Attack +5
Save DC 13
1st 4
2nd 3

Cantrips
Guidance
Mending
Sacred Flame
Spare the Dying
1st
Charm Person (D)
Cure Wounds
Detect Magic
Disguise Self (D)
Shield of Faith
2nd
Hold Person
Lesser Restoration
Prayer of Healing
Spiritual Weapon

Gear

Spear
Shield (Emblazoned with her Holy Symbol)
Dagger (4)
Light Crossbow (20 Bolts)
Explorer’s Pack
Hunting Trap
Flute
Breastplate
Backup Holy Symbol (Pendant)
Traveler's Clothes
a pouch containing 10 gp
Immovable Rod

FollonStars

Divara
CN Female Human Warlock (Archfey)
Height: 5"10'  |  Weight: 150lbs.|  Age: 24
Background: Charlatan

Description: Standing taller than most human females, as well as showing more skin than most females, she turns heads wherever she goes. On both sides of her lower waist, she has numerous horizontal claw-like scars and deep indention marks.

Personality: Arrogance and sarcasm as her main defense, she never lets people see who she is on the inside; the scared little girl that she was 10 years ago. She intentionally dressed scantily in order to attract men and women alike, similar to how monsters will lure children into the night; with sweet promises that were never intended to be carried out. She will stop at almost nothing to get what she wants, only hesitating when it involves the lives of innocents. Her morales are questionable, but she still has some goodness inside her heart. She would stay next to a true friend through anything, but her goal will always be first. Nearly nothing else matters outside of her goal.

Background: She grew up in a little village known as Haven, her parents simple farmers who have never traveled farther than Witch Hill. She lived happily with her younger brother and parents, until her village was attacked by cultists, killing her parents and neighbors, leaving her with scars on more than just her body. They took her brother, as well as every child under the age of 10. Where they were taken, she doesn't know, but she will soon. She will find her brother.

She became a dealer of information, traveling from city to village to ruins, in search of the cultists who took her brother. Even with all the information she has accumulated, she hasn't heard a single hushed whisper as to where the children may have been taken, or even why they were taken.

One day during her 18th summer on a trip to some nameless village, her horse was shot by a poisoned arrow in the dead of night. Half-crushed by the carapace of the slowly dying horse, orc bandits came from behind the trees. There, on the forgotten dirt path, the orcs forced themselves on her. Once they were finished, they left her there, bruised, scarred, and bleeding out; and it was there that she was certain her death would come. Instead, an aged elven warlock happened upon her. He carried her dying body to his small hut. That is where Divara got her new name, and spent the next 3 years learning how to protect herself with magic. Divara viewed this man as a fatherly figure, but after she had become sufficient in her magic, she knew she must leave to continue her search. And so she left, with a promise that she would one day return to the warlock once she found her brother.

Now, she continues her search for her brother, using her body to gather information, her magic to defend herself, and her undying devotion to her brother keeping her from complete and utter despair.

(sorry for the shit picture, it was the only one I could find that vaguely showed what I wanted her to look like)

Lockepick

Gods/Cities/Regions to change as needed!

Limbic
CN Male Human (Variant) Thief/Swashbuckler
Height: 5'7"  |  Weight: 115lbs  |  Age: 18
Background: Criminal - Previously a saboteur, infiltrator, and occasional assassin.

Description: Limbic's career being nimble and quick shows in his trim frame; narrow shoulders lead down slender arms to quick fingers, and a flat, toned chest and stomach lead to deceptively thicker hips. Full red hair only adds to the amount of times he's mistaken for a female, and reddish eyes help steal attention even away from his lithe body. He alternates outfits based on whether he's seeking or trying to hide from attention; not afraid to show skin, including the scars he suffered at the hands of the Cult of the Dragon that make him recognizable. When trying to be incognito, billowing cloaks over leather armor help obscure some of his lines.

Personality: Limbic has always lived by his own rules -- whether it's breaking free from his orphanage or picking which jobs and clients he works for -- and that's how it'll always be. He's motivated more by baser interests: creature comforts, wealth, fame, and adrenaline. He's after the cult because it's exciting and he has more of a carte blanche without society's scruples getting in the way. When it comes to love, he's similarly free, and is uninterested in chasing any targets; he much prefers to be chased and 'encouraged' to be submissive, even if it's his true nature in the bedroom regardless.

Background: An orphan, a young Limbic was raised in Northgard, in a temple of Berei, goddess of family, hearth, and agriculture. It didn't take long before he learned that a life of moral life lessons and hard labor was not the life for him, and he escaped the temple to live in the streets. It was through luck, apparent innocence, and good looks that got him through his youth, but he eventually learned to get by on the wealth of others -- either through donations or theft, and as time went on, he found theft was more satisfying and lucrative.

He trained himself to live on the streets, and even as a young teen he had garnered a reputation as being a saboteur, and occasional assassin, for hire. Though he was young, his prices were cheap enough; Limbic too naive to charge more than he needed, since the excitement was part of the reward.

When he was 17, he was hired by a noble to infiltrate another noble's home to look for information for blackmail. He instead found that the noble was part of the Cult of the Dragon, giving asylum to other members and serving as a main hub for them in Northgard. Limbic was captured, but in between painful interrogations, he managed to escape -- having to fight his way through the members of the Cult there. He escaped just as the guard were coming to raid the home, having their own suspicions of the noble. They saw Limbic leave and regarded him as a Hero for taking out the base for the cult -- assuming he did so intentionally.

The noble who hired him didn't out himself, and Limbic had no reason to tell them it was all basically an accident. He got to ride out the glory that came with his 'heroism' -- and it felt good. From there he decided it was more rewarding and safer to play the Hero. His motivations were selfish -- fame, wealth, adoration -- but nobody seemed to mind about his methods if he was targeting the Cult...

All of my image links were previously photobucket and broken -- I'm fixing them as I use the avatars again, or for current games. Please let me know if there is something that needs updating!

Zaer Darkwail

Nevermind the custom feat, I figured way to make inteligence work for me :P. It's Arcanist feat from Unearthed Arcana (+1 int, arcane as trained skill and prestigitation and detect magic spells learned and detect magic can be cast without spending slot once per long rest).

Nesnys
Lawful Neutral Female Dragonborn Rogue 3 (Arcane Trickster)
Height: 6'2'ft  |  Weight: 160lb  |  Age: 15 (counts as fully physically and mentally mature adult by her species standards)
Background: Urchin

Description: Nesnys is over six foot tall redhead, that in itself would draw many stares but ones which cause most trouble for her are pair of curved horns, fine green scales framing her face and long scaled tail coming out from rear of her pants (she always needs custom slash hole into pants to allow her tail move out from them). She is lean in build, athletic and has quite decent cup size and her eyes are topaz in color but serpentine (as is her tongue which can flicker and get surprising long when she flexes it out). She has fine green scales in other parts of body but those are private! She wears simple clothes along with snugly fitting leather armor/jacket and pants and wields a pale green colored steel rapier with curved and thin blade.

Personality: Nesnys is bitter for her own excistence to extend and keeps everyone a punching distance away from her (both literally and emotionally as well). She is practical minded scoundrel and has no hesitations whatsoever to steal from richer folks but she does not steal from poor and rather gives them some coin when she can. However she has attraction to shiny things; gems, jewelry or piece of beautiful art and she is always disheartened to sell beautiful shiny things for simple gold coins. She has dislike for humans in general but she usually judges people individually but she makes very quick judgement are you one of 'them' or a expection to her rule how she views humans. Once she sets her opinion it's hard to budge or change it. She is not bloodthirsty nor ruthless by default, but when ired or when someone tries kill or harm her, she shows no mercy.

Background: Nesnys was born to human noblewoman who was from Harverghast from city states of Valinnar. Her mother was sorceress with draconic bloodline which she had kept secret for years since her sorcery manifested and she had married with nobleman from Hellsgard as form of noble alliance between noble houses. But her birth was not taken kindly as Hellsgard was city renown for dragonslayers since sealing of Gaularuthor and Nesnys father was heir of oldest clan of dragonslayers! So her draconic features were viewed as act of treason by local laws and local laws also burned sorcerers on pyres if discovered! So mother, just immediately after labor, had to fight for her life and flee with newborn child in her arms. She used magic disguise herself and her child which she named Nesnys. She took care of the child, disguised, living as charlatan who used magic to steal and charm people to get coin, but her father did not forget the slight and so he was always on run after his runaway wife and with mission kill her and his 'dragonspawn' as matter of honor. So when father found Nesnys and her mother, then mother fought against her father and his collected personal soldiers, teleporting Nesnys away and in blaze of fiery inferno blasted herself and her father in flames of fury.

Leaving Nesnys alone, orphaned since age of five. Since then Nesnys has lived alone, mother had taught her little magic but she did not become sorcerer like her mother was but a thief. Survive streets and then later on mastering some of her innate magic in form of illusions and enchantments, most common magic mother had used and which she was most familiar with. Humans shun her and she shun them in back. She disguises her appearance whenever she comes new town and keeps deception going long as she can until discovered and she moves on again before people come seek slay her. By blood and right she is noble to both noble families but she has no interested to either, viewing both as traitors to her mother as neither noble bloodlines helped her nor her mother in moment of need. She lives on a lonely excistence, survive only because her mother died for her and only company in form of small green mouse which is her pet but also her familiar.

Naughty Miss Adventure

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on September 27, 2017, 10:18:48 AM
Feat description
Different Source of Power
Unlike most others in your profession your magical knowledge draws from different origin or source. So thus your magic works differently from others of same profession and allow access some power from other casting class similar to magic you wield.

• You can swap your primary casting stat from one to other (allowing swap between Intelligence, Wisdom or Charisma be primary casting stat).
  • Pick single cantrip from caster class which primary casting stat matches with your chosen primary casting stat (Charisma = sorcerers, bards, warlocks, Intelligence = wizards, Wisdom = druids or clerics), you can use the cantrip as if it belonged to your class originally.
  • Pick single skill from other casting class (which primary casting stat matches with your chosen one) skill list and you gain proficiency for it.

Explanations of perks; Swapping casting stat should be significant shift in power from individual (from paladin perspective turning it into wisdom or intelligence means paladin must had completely different viewpoint on things personal level). Class saving proficiency often key to the fact that given stat will be invested on as well (late game saves will be high given stat to point you almost always succeed where as with this split the stat changes and so you can have decent saving score in two or even all three stats thanks heavy investment to new casting stat).

So only additional perks is for extra cantrip (not major thing overall as magic initiate does that and more) and extra skill is for classes which may lack knowledge in casting career where cantrip (or new casting stat) is based on. Example being that as arcane trickster ironically does not have any means to gain arcane as trained/proficiency in besides background pick which may not fit to rogue in start (or invest a feat).
I'm willing to allow the ability score swap and either the bonus cantrip or the bonus skill proficiency.  Generally, I'm seeing the 'Ability Swap' function as being the big pull of such a feat; a player who would like to swap the casting ability score obviously has designs on other things, which the swap will largely facilitate.  The cantrip (especially since it becomes considered part of that class you're adding it to, and not stuck at 1st level like other cantrips gained from feats) or bonus skill rounds it out nicely, but, if taken together, makes this feat a bit better than normal feats.  So, I'll allow it under the following auspices:

Feat: Unorthodox Caster
Unlike most others in your profession your magical knowledge draws from different origin or source.

• You can swap your primary casting ability score for another, chosen from among: Intelligence, Wisdom, or Charisma.
  • Choose from either of the two below options.  Once chosen, it cannot be changed.
    • Pick single cantrip from a spellcasting class whose primary casting ability score matches with your newly chosen ability score (i.e. Charisma for sorcerers, bards, warlocks; Intelligence for wizards; Wisdom for clerics or druids).  You add the cantrip to your spells known and can use it as though it were part of your spell list.
    • Pick single skill from Arcana, History, Nature, or Religion.  You gain proficiency with that skill.

Quote from: towerhouse on September 27, 2017, 01:45:18 PMI'm interested, but I may be too late to submit something by this week.
You'd be welcome to towerhouse.  Since turnout has been good so far, I'll probably wrap up recruitment by Tuesday next week.

Quote from: Kathyan on September 27, 2017, 02:33:11 PMReally tempted to make a dragonborn too after reading about them in the setting.
It should be interesting to see :-)

Quote from: Lockepick on September 27, 2017, 06:48:54 PMFew more questions!
1) Standard DnD (Greyhawk, I think?) gods?
2) Is it alright if we put placeholders in our history? I mean, the map is great, but I don't want to pick a name and suggest it's a big city just to find out it's actually a small dwarven farm.
3) I assume we're already in a group? And already in 'harem mode?'

• The setting has no gods - they've long abandoned the world after the cataclysm.  Divine spellcasting is mostly powered by faith and a strongly personal connection with the chosen domain (for clerics) or with the spirits of the natural world (clerics or druids).
  • I mentioned that the setting is open to be built by the players themselves.  Feel free to give your creativity free reign.  If I notice any inconsistencies with what I had in mind (and I can't bend it a bit to suit), I'll let the relevant player know of it.
  • My current plan is to put some of the players in small groups if I can see a quest I could provide based on their shared bios.  Some can arrive solitary.  The group will be built at the start of the game, although I'm not averse to everyone meeting in a tavern :P

That said, if people want to build such connections and start everyone already grouped together, so much the better.

Sol Lua, Follon Stars, Lockepick, Zaer Darkwail; no complaints with the characters so far :-)
Ons & Offs (last updated: 15.08.21)
Absences & Apologies (back after a near year-long absence!)
Current Status: Not Accepting New Games; Muse: Erratic

Visit Eridor, where the Black Gate has been opened! (Long-term D&D 5e project)
Visit Carla at The Breeding House of Vinicus

Zaer Darkwail

Ah, well thanks for accepting part way the custom feat idea :). But after discovering arcanist I think it's better choice (thematic wise as it makes sense her mother taught her arcane arts before she passed away and she inherited the skills as she matured up). Anyways I ask is +1 rapier okay uncommon item for her? Expect instead piercing it's slashing (as it's more light bladed saber than something meant for poking, take much inspiration from the pic I found for my char).

Lockepick

Quote from: Naughty Miss Adventure on September 28, 2017, 09:35:49 AM

• The setting has no gods - they've long abandoned the world after the cataclysm.  Divine spellcasting is mostly powered by faith and a strongly personal connection with the chosen domain (for clerics) or with the spirits of the natural world (clerics or druids).
  • I mentioned that the setting is open to be built by the players themselves.  Feel free to give your creativity free reign.  If I notice any inconsistencies with what I had in mind (and I can't bend it a bit to suit), I'll let the relevant player know of it.
  • My current plan is to put some of the players in small groups if I can see a quest I could provide based on their shared bios.  Some can arrive solitary.  The group will be built at the start of the game, although I'm not averse to everyone meeting in a tavern :P

That said, if people want to build such connections and start everyone already grouped together, so much the better.

1. I'll adjusted Limbic's backstory accordingly!
2. I ended up just picking a town name/area that looked interesting -- went by 'size of city icon' to suggest city size. I'm more than happy to swap it out for any other 'medium to large city' if it means being better connected to another PC.
3. I'd much rather start as a group instead of 'meet a tavern' -- especially if we're suppose to be in love, you know? Even if we start off split up for some particular quest/factor. I tried to offer some details on the relationship 'dynamic' between Limbic and Arodel -- or at least what Arodel is getting himself into! XD

If we DID make sheets (with the understanding that we're not necessarily in the game yet) -- how would you like them? Myth Weavers? Or something formatted in the forum itself? Just realized Arodel was in myth-weavers, so I assume that's the preference!

Quasar

Quote from: Lockepick on September 28, 2017, 10:49:13 AM3. I'd much rather start as a group instead of 'meet a tavern' -- especially if we're suppose to be in love, you know? Even if we start off split up for some particular quest/factor. I tried to offer some details on the relationship 'dynamic' between Limbic and Arodel -- or at least what Arodel is getting himself into! XD
Just to throw in my own two cents, I think rather than playing out the first meeting, most of that could be done OOC so as to save a little time and, maybe awkwardness at having to - *ahem* - feel each other out.

Of course, I suppose, it's all dependent on how the game will begin in the first place.
Quasar's Bangs (Requests; Updated 2017.08.25)
Quasar's A/As (Updated 2017.08.12)

Knarfy

I am fine with either.

The beginning of the game is definitely the roughest part though, so it's probably best to start after the initial introduction at the very least.
Godbound: Erry day I'm shillin' it
My O/O thread
Why isn't Knarfy posting? - probably because he is lazy
"The most iconic hentai is essentially Lovecraftian, in that it portrays sexual pleasure as beyond human comprehension, to which the only possible response is a descent into hedonistic madness." - Anonymous

Naughty Miss Adventure

Quote from: Lockepick on September 28, 2017, 10:49:13 AMIf we DID make sheets (with the understanding that we're not necessarily in the game yet) -- how would you like them? Myth Weavers? Or something formatted in the forum itself? Just realized Arodel was in myth-weavers, so I assume that's the preference!
I don't have a strong preference for Mythweavers as opposed to another method.  As long as you can get it up legibly, I'd be fine with that.

Quote from: Quasar on September 28, 2017, 02:56:47 PMJust to throw in my own two cents, I think rather than playing out the first meeting, most of that could be done OOC so as to save a little time and, maybe awkwardness at having to - *ahem* - feel each other out.
Quote from: Knarfy on September 28, 2017, 07:05:24 PMThe beginning of the game is definitely the roughest part though, so it's probably best to start after the initial introduction at the very least.
An idea I will certainly take into strong consideration.

Zaer Darkwail

I have created sheet for Nesnys (the green crystal amulet counts both as memento from her mother and serves as her arcane focus for spellcasting). Still wait GM decision is +1 rapier (which does slashing damage) okay uncommon item choice.

Knarfy

My O/O thread
"The most iconic hentai is essentially Lovecraftian, in that it portrays sexual pleasure as beyond human comprehension, to which the only possible response is a descent into hedonistic madness." - Anonymous

Naughty Miss Adventure

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on September 29, 2017, 08:38:22 PM
I have created sheet for Nesnys (the green crystal amulet counts both as memento from her mother and serves as her arcane focus for spellcasting). Still wait GM decision is +1 rapier (which does slashing damage) okay uncommon item choice.
+1 weapon is okay.  Slashing likewise okay, with the caveat that if you want/need to inflict piercing damage, you will not be able to use this particular rapier with finesse to do so.

Quote from: Knarfy on September 27, 2017, 12:59:12 AM
Branwen
LG Female Half-elf Paladin/Favored Soul
Height: 5'10" |  Weight: 155 lbs|  Age: 29
Background: Knight of the Order - Branwen is a member of the Order of the Raven: an independent knightly order dedicated to thwarting the Dragon Cult through aggressive action. She was taken in by the order after cultists killed her parents, and has been in their care as long as she can remember.

Character Sheet

Branwen, Beak Captain of Raven 67
Level 4 (1/3) Half-Elf Paladin/Favored Soul Sorcerer, Knight of the Order
Str 16 +3
Dex  8 -1
Con 15 +2
Int 10 +0
Wis 13 +1
Cha 17 +3

HP: 30/30
Attack: +5, 1d8+3
AC: 18
Save Proficiencies: Wisdom, Charisma
Skill Proficiencies: Athletics, Insight, Intimidation, Perception, Persuasion, Religion
Tool Proficiencies: Playing Cards
Arms Proficiencies: Simple, Martial, Shields, All Armor
Languages: Common, Draconic, Dwarvish, Elvish
Background Feature: Knightly Regard

Racial Abilities
Darkvision 60ft
Fey Ancestry - Advantage vs Charm, immune to magic sleep
Skill Versatility - Proficiency in 2 skills

Class Abilities
Divine Sense (4/day)
Lay on Hands (10 pts)
Spellcasting (Sorcerer 2nd)
Favored Soul (Divine Magic, Favored by the Gods)
Font of Magic (3 pts)
Metamagic (Quickened Spell, Empowered Spell)

Spells

Attack +5
Save DC 13
1st OOOO
2nd OO

Cantrips
Green Flame Blade
Guidance
Mending
Spare the Dying
1st
Bless
Cure Wounds
Guiding Bolt
Shield
2nd
Spiritual Weapon

Gear

a heavy mace (warhammer)
a shield
a dagger
an explorer’s pack
Chain mail
a holy symbol
One set of traveler's clothes
an Order of the Raven signet ring
a pouch containing 10 gp
Looks good, though I think Lay on Hands should be down to 5 points for being only a 1st level paladin.  Did you have an Uncommon magic item in mind for her?

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Naughty Miss Adventure on September 30, 2017, 03:58:18 AM
+1 weapon is okay.  Slashing likewise okay, with the caveat that if you want/need to inflict piercing damage, you will not be able to use this particular rapier with finesse to do so.

Yeah, did not ask rapier be dual dmg purpose but more specific that instead piercing it just slashes stuff (so it matches pic mostly as pic wields a single edged curbed light blade weapon).

Sol Lua

Added a character sheet to mine as well.

Requesting an Immovable Rod as my magic item.  So useful, and so many ways to mess with people.

Lockepick

I have a sheet mostly done -- I'm just stuck between two different feats -- I was going to make a decision based on the group.

Basically which 'Magic Initiate' I take. One gives me Booming Blade to help me with combat, the other gives me Guidance to help me be a better skill monkey. Depending on how martial/skill the group ended up, I'd take one or the other.

Zaer Darkwail

For swashbuckler booming blade would be serious boon. Also if both our chars get accepted (rogue heavy as we both are skill monkeys and engage in melee), it would create clear differing thematic between the duo. But otherwise if want focus be 'the da best' in skills wise, guidance would be ideal pick.

Knarfy

Quote from: Naughty Miss Adventure on September 30, 2017, 03:58:18 AM
Looks good, though I think Lay on Hands should be down to 5 points for being only a 1st level paladin.  Did you have an Uncommon magic item in mind for her?

Woops! Sorry, was doing 2/2 at first then changed half way through.

I did look through the DMG for stuff, but it was late and I decided to just post the character and go to bed instead of picking one. I'm thinking maybe a Luckstone?
My O/O thread

Naughty Miss Adventure

Quote from: Knarfy on September 30, 2017, 12:27:53 PMI did look through the DMG for stuff, but it was late and I decided to just post the character and go to bed instead of picking one. I'm thinking maybe a Luckstone?
Luckstone works.

Just as a note, though not publicly, I'd players to think a little bit about the story of how they came into possession of their item.

FollonStars

So, I have played an actual D&D campaign in real life, but I had more experienced players to help me make my character sheet. Is there a good wiki or something for me to read on how to properly make it?

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on September 30, 2017, 08:57:56 PM
Is this still recruiting?

So far as I know; yes :)

Quote from: FollonStars on September 30, 2017, 02:12:01 PM
So, I have played an actual D&D campaign in real life, but I had more experienced players to help me make my character sheet. Is there a good wiki or something for me to read on how to properly make it?

There is wiki with info on backgrounds, feats and spells. But besides that there is Beginner's guides.