What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beguile's Mistress

Sleeveless maroon sheath, beige bolero style jacket with elbow length sleeves, sheer beige stockings and beige heels

Beguile's Mistress

Pale yellow slacks and matching long-sleeved cotton blouse, black leather ballet flats

AmberStarfire

A navy blue gypsy-style top and khaki slacks.

They're casual comfy clothes, though I went out in them earlier.

Beguile's Mistress

Dark green linen slacks and an off-white long-sleeved Oxford cloth button down shirt with low-heeled white sandals

Beguile's Mistress

Chocolate brown slacks and a tan, long-sleeved tailored shirt with oxblood loafers

Beguile's Mistress

Khaki wrap skirt with a red cotton blouse with elbow-length sleeves and white low-heeled sandals

Beguile's Mistress

Black slacks, a denim blue long-sleeve top with faded white polka dots, black ballet flats

Kurogane

Stained white t-shirt, drab grey sweatpants....slummin' it this evening.

Beguile's Mistress

Pale yellow 2-piece outfit:  A-line skirt and short sleeve shell with a wide neck line and black leather ballet flats

Hellknight

A horizontally striped blue-white t-shirt and camouflage c-string.

Beguile's Mistress

Black cotton slacks with a torn knee, pale blue long-sleeved dress shirt, black leather ballet flats.

AmberStarfire

A red fitted t-shirt and khaki slacks. Not the most colour-matched but they're perfectly comfortable. :)

Hellknight

Nothing because I'm already in my bed. Before that I had dark blue Jeans, black socks, black underwear and yellow/green/blue checkered shirt.

Beguile's Mistress

Leaf green slacks and a white short-sleeved blouse with a leaf print pattern in green to match the slacks, white low-heeled sandals

Bruja

Hunter green scrubs, black leather clogs, hair twisted up in a clip, pale blue lab jacket and rimless almost rectangle progressive glasses.

Merry Gentry

jean shorts, pink tshirt, and black candies flip flops
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Beguile's Mistress

White slacks with skinny dark blue stripes, white tunic-style long sleeved cotton blouse, white low-heeled sandals

Beguile's Mistress

Black slacks and a mint greet cotton blouse with elbow length sleeves, black leather ballet flats

AmberStarfire

A Star Wars t-shirt (grey with the Star Wars logo in silver sequins) and navy cropped slacks.

Merry Gentry

pale blue tank top, black yoga pants and fluffy peach socks.. my toes are cold!
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Beguile's Mistress

Khaki slacks and a pale blue polo shirt with oxblood loafers

Beguile's Mistress

Maroon slacks, cream silk long-sleeved blouse, oxblood loafers

Beguile's Mistress

Off-while long-sleeved shirt dress with floral print of pastel flowers, white low-heeled sandals

Beguile's Mistress

Pale yellow wrap dress with a white mini diamond pattern and below-the-elbow sleeves and low-heeled white sandals

Poolboy

Dark Grey suit with a black button down shirt and red tie.