Survival of the Fittest: A Zombie Apocalypse Game (Still Accepting)

Started by Kokaine, March 25, 2014, 02:07:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oberon

Nobody need a doctor yet? Hot damn! Someone break a leg or something! *chuckles*
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious.
It is the source of all true art and science.
A. Einstein

Lockepick

I'm going to withdraw my interest. I'm not finding any specific ideas I'm looking to play, and my docket is more full than I realized.

I wish you all the best!
Like what you see? I am currently looking for new plots!

Detailed List of O/Os and Plot Seeds

All of my image links were previously photobucket and broken -- I'm fixing them as I use the avatars again, or for current games. Please let me know if there is something that needs updating!

Kokaine

ATTENTION: Approved Characters now go HERE. If your character has already been approved, go ahead and move them over.

Also, our OOC thread is HERE. Feel free to get to plotting out starting points or connections.

~K.

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Kokaine

Quote from: lockepick on March 27, 2014, 10:57:45 AM
I'm going to withdraw my interest. I'm not finding any specific ideas I'm looking to play, and my docket is more full than I realized.

I wish you all the best!

No problem, best of luck to you as well :)
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

Clala

Been stalking this long enough. Expressing interest. Expect a CS soon! :)

AribethAmkiir

Will anyone allow my character to join their group?  Also, anyone interested in playing my character's fiance?

Full Name: Tiffany Rose
Nicknames / Aliases: Tiff, Rose
Sex: Female
Marital Status: Engaged

Former Occupation/Position: College Student/Photographer
Strengths:

• Quick Learner – Tiffany can normally do something after being shown once.
  • Athletic – While not an athlete, she is healthy and fit and is capable of running a few miles before getting tired.
  • Decent shot – By no means a marksman but can put down zombies efficiently enough.
  • Nature Lover – Lots of time in the Alaskan wilderness, as well as, Washington’s rainforests, and the Colorado mountains.

Weaknesses:

• In Love - Her fiancé is the love of her life and when it comes to him she’ll put her own life on the line in an attempt to protect him.
  • Compassionate - Despite the end of the world, Tiffany has remained compassionate toward other people.  When other people are as likely to kill you as a walker, this isn’t a good thing.
  • Nightmares – Honestly, after 6 months of surviving in a living hell, who doesn’t have nightmares?
  • Willing to trust – while she doesn’t trust at a drop of a hat, it isn’t overly hard to win her trust.

Special Gear:

• Yellow and black flannel shirt, blue tee, jeans, and hiking boots.
  • A tongue stud
  • Winchester rifle with scope
  • Glock 19 handgun
  • Hunting knife with 6” blade
  • A-frame backpack with sleeping bag

Height:  5' 3½" (1.61 m)
Weight / Body type : Doesn’t know, hasn’t found a scale in the last six months to check./ Short, and fit.  She’s on the thin side, due to the world going to shit.  She has a flat stomach and defined musculature, sculpted from six months of hard living.  The fact that her bra doesn’t fit her properly would suggest that her breasts have gone down a cup size or two.

Hair : Light brown hair, to the middle of her back.  What had once been blonde streaks almost makes her hair look two toned, as an inch worth of brown roots have yet to be dyed.
Skin : Most likely pale, naturally.  However, being outdoors for a good portion of the summer has left her with a very dark tan.
Eyes: Brown
Distinguishing Features :

• A pierced tongue
  • A tattoo of a dove on the back of her left hip
  • A rose on her ankle

Personality: Tiffany is a social person by nature.  She’s sweet, sincere, generous, and compassionate.  At least, she was before the zombie apocalypse.  Now, she’s quiet, alert, and cautious.  If in a safe place her natural personality will begin to surface, but it’s unlikely she’ll ever completely return to the fun-loving person she once was.

Tiff is more than willing to get her hands dirty, and doesn’t buy into the whole division of labor by gender.  However, she’s willing to just about anything the group needs and is more than likely at her fiancé’s side.

Likes: Talking, singing, dancing, playing cards, reading, fishing, and hunting.
Dislikes: Zombies, aggressive people, uncompassionate people, lazy people, complainers, eating cold beans from a can, not finding a safe place to spend the night, not having a safe place to call home.
Fears: Zombies, “bad people”, men (with exceptions), snakes, being eaten alive, turning into a zombie, losing her fiancé, and being alone.

History:

Born in Alaska, Tiffany has been a nature lover from the moment she could walk. At the age of thirteen, Tiffany moved to Port Angeles with her father after her mother died from breast cancer.  Her teenage years were not easy; with the loss of her mother and most of the people she’d known her entire life.  Despite it all though, Tiffany managed to salvage her high school career and made it into college at Washington State.  Her freshman and sophomore years in college flew by in a blur of drunkenness and stupidity and it was only due to living on campus, and a few friends who dragged her to classes with them, that she managed to remain in good academic standing.  Things changed when she began dating the love of her life.  He helped curb her rebellious nature, filled a spot in her life that had been missing since her mother’s death, and taught her to enjoy the small things again. 

The two were on their way to Port Angeles to share their engagement with Tiffany’s father when the outbreak occurred.  Their first encounter with the walking dead was at a truck stop people were using for shelter.  It was only a few days after the outbreak, and as more people gathered more stories were told about what was happening.  There had been wounded being cared for, and eventually, one of them died.  No one knew anything back then, so when the recently departed returned to life he bit three people, who got sick and died.  Three became eight and eight became twenty.  Within days the losses were overwhelming and Tiffany’s fiancé decided they needed to leave.  A small group joined them, enough to fill two vehicles full.  Seeing what had happened with the small population at the truck stop, they decided to avoid crowded places.  Someone said they had a cabin in the mountains, and the group decided to give it a try.

Weeks passed without seeing other people or the diseased reanimated corpses.  Tiffany began to think they were safe.  Then an accident occurred and someone was seriously hurt.  They did the best they could, but they all knew the man was in bad shape.  They made his last moments as peaceful as possible, and after he died, they shot him in the head.  They buried him and then continued their lives.  That was the first of their troubles.

Eventually, zombies began to appear in the area around the cabin.  More and more seemed to be finding the group.  After several months, they were forced to leave and find somewhere more secure.  While searching, they encountered hostile groups and had to kill people in order to survive.  Their small band shrank until it was just Tiffany and her fiancé.

After several close calls, they eventually met with another group and have been travelling with them since.

Sexuality: Heterosexual.
Sexual On's and Offs: This probably boils down to need and safety, not just from zombies but from getting pregs.  Passion, breast play, oral, being pinned, hair pulling… pretty vanilla.

Player : AribethAmkiir

Kokaine

@ Juggtacular and AribethAmkiir - Your folks are approved. Go ahead and post them in the character thread.

Just a reminder to everyone who is toting around a gun (yes this goes for my character as well), the supply of ammo is not endless! You will run out and there are no guarantees you will have successful supply runs/raids. >:)

My O/Os

Kokaine

Okay... looking for 1-2 people to start out with my Danika. She's probably had a very small group with her from the beginning though some have died and new people have come in, but she's not the sort to sit on her ass and cry.

Also looking for at least 1 other to start out with my Janelle who'd have have been might jumpy when you found her since she got separated from her fiance and would have been alone at least for a couple days. Basically whoever she ends up traveling with will be just getting to know her rather than having traveled with her for any length of time.

If interested, PM me or pop into the OOC.

My O/Os

Silence

I think I'll throw my hat in the mix, click spoiler for profile. :)

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Full Name : Guy Rollins
Nicknames / Aliases :
Sex : Male
Marital Status :  Widower

Former Occupation/Position : Bartender, entrepreneur (If you ask him)
Strengths :

Gift of Gab - The man could sell ice to an Eskimo. His ability to quickly assess a situation and talk his way out of bad situations used to be legendary. He isn't afraid of manipulating people to his advantage.. It is what has gotten him through life thus far.

Fisticuffs - He isn't a black belt in ju-jitsu & he has never put on a pair of boxing gloves. But he is a scrapper, Guy has seen plenty of fights in his day.

Scavenging - You can call it luck or skill, but if you need something he can likely find it. Always seems to find the preverbal gold that others have looked over when out scavenging.

Knife Fighting - He never liked guns, it's why he never loads the one he has. He was always able to sneak knives past bouncers & security and learned to be useful with them. The man isn't a ninja, but he knows his way around with them.

Getting His Hands Dirty - There are still nice people in this world and they don't have the heart to do what is necessary at times.. Guy is the one you turn to when a dirty deed needs finished.

Weaknesses :

His Mouth- It's a doubt edged sword, his mouth gets him in as much trouble as it gets him out of.

Poor Marksmen - He couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with a loaded shotgun.

His Lack of Sympathy Towards Others - He has trouble connecting with others, and people will find it easy to dislike him because of it.

Survival - While he comes off as someone who can handle himself. Guy depends on the group because he just doesn't have the necessary skills to survive on his own when it comes to hunting, trapping, First aid and the sort.

Special Gear :

Buck Knife (Given to him by his father) - http://www.foxqualityknives.com/content/177358/productimages/Buck_Knives_BU102.jpg

Buck Folding Knife (Given to him by his father) - http://www.bladehq.com/imgs/shop-by-brand/all-buck/buck-110-rosewood-0110brs-b-folding-hunter-large.jpg

Colt .380 Pistol with ankle strap.

Half a Pack of Marlboro's.

Old Brown Leather Jacket.

Height :5'8
Weight / Body type : 170 lbs. Guy is very lean and well built, not weak by any means.
Hair : Dark Brown Brown
Skin : Normal
Eyes : Grey
Distinguishing Features : Has a scar on his left hand from a knife fight back in 2005.

Personality : It's easy to see why he rubs many people the wrong way, he is the Michael Jordan of being a son of a bitch. His smart ass comments, lack of sympathy and overall chippy demeanor in a post apocalyptic world just piss people off. This is a man who wakes up and is happy he no longer has to pay taxes. Not afraid to throw someone under the bus for something he did and always trying to get information to use to his advantage. You could say that he is like a cockroach, he just finds a way to survive.

Likes : Strippers, The way the world is now, quiet reflection, getting one up on someone.
Dislikes : Authority know it all's, guns, good honest people, The Spice Girls.
Fears : Being alone again, it gives his hand the shakes just thinking about it.

History : His parents would be rolling over in there graves if they knew how there baby boy had turned out. He came from a good, hard working family. Plenty of role models in his family for him to look up too, but he always looked for the easy way out of things. Sleeping with the nerdy girls so he would get A's on his homework, finding ways to blackmail teachers into giving him better grades. Those are two of the main reasons he even graduated high school. And after graduation it didn't get any better.

Guy began bouncing around, working at different sleazy joints. Strip clubs, dive bars. Anyplace he could get paid under the table and it also provided him with more then enough juicy gossip to use on the side. One thing is he made sure to never get in too deep with the wrong people, while he was a conman he made sure to stay out of the business of the criminal underworld.

To the shock of many, he was married and happy for a time. He had proposed to a stripper named Britney, she was everything he had ever wanted.. Then again he was a simple man who was happy with a piece of ass on hand. After two years of marriage he had come home to find her on the couch, dead after an accidental overdose. It is one of the few things in life that actually hit him at his very core and he wasn't able to just brush off.

It's hard to tell when the end of the world truly hits if you constantly hang around in the slums of a city. Constantly surrounded by users, strippers, hookers, jons & other seedy characters.. These are the people who crawl out of the woodwork when the world ends. One day you walk into the joint and you see a half naked girl chewing on the bouncers leg like a piece of fried chicken.

After seeing that, he got out of dodge quick. The world was coming to the end of the line, and he was okay with that. For the last six month or so he has been scavenging to survive. Guy has run into a streak of bad luck, every group he has been apart of has ended up as chow for the crazies as he liked to call them. While has managed to survive this long without much trouble, he would like to find a stable group to latch onto. He see's it as the best way to survive because there is always strength in numbers.

Sexuality : Heterosexual
Sexual On's and Offs :
On's - Dirty Nasty Sex, there isn't much the man isn't up for.

Offs - Scat, Walkers, Does not enjoy having things inserted into his ass.

Player : Silence

Kokaine

Quote from: Silence on March 27, 2014, 02:35:26 PM
I think I'll throw my hat in the mix, click spoiler for profile. :)

Full Name : Guy Rollins
Nicknames / Aliases :
Sex : Male
Marital Status :  Widower

Former Occupation/Position : Bartender, entrepreneur (If you ask him)
Strengths :

Gift of Gab - The man could sell ice to an Eskimo. His ability to quickly assess a situation and talk his way out of bad situations used to be legendary. He isn't afraid of manipulating people to his advantage.. It is what has gotten him through life thus far.

Fisticuffs - He isn't a black belt in ju-jitsu & he has never put on a pair of boxing gloves. But he is a scrapper, Guy has seen plenty of fights in his day.

Scavenging - You can call it luck or skill, but if you need something he can likely find it. Always seems to find the preverbal gold that others have looked over when out scavenging.

Knife Fighting - He never liked guns, it's why he never loads the one he has. He was always able to sneak knives past bouncers & security and learned to be useful with them. The man isn't a ninja, but he knows his way around with them.

Getting His Hands Dirty - There are still nice people in this world and they don't have the heart to do what is necessary at times.. Guy is the one you turn to when a dirty deed needs finished.

Weaknesses :

His Mouth- It's a doubt edged sword, his mouth gets him in as much trouble as it gets him out of.

Poor Marksmen - He couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with a loaded shotgun.

His Lack of Sympathy Towards Others - He has trouble connecting with others, and people will find it easy to dislike him because of it.

Survival - While he comes off as someone who can handle himself. Guy depends on the group because he just doesn't have the necessary skills to survive on his own when it comes to hunting, trapping, First aid and the sort.

Special Gear :

Buck Knife (Given to him by his father) - http://www.foxqualityknives.com/content/177358/productimages/Buck_Knives_BU102.jpg

Buck Folding Knife (Given to him by his father) - http://www.bladehq.com/imgs/shop-by-brand/all-buck/buck-110-rosewood-0110brs-b-folding-hunter-large.jpg

Colt .380 Pistol with ankle strap.

Half a Pack of Marlboro's.

Old Brown Leather Jacket.

Height :5'8
Weight / Body type : 170 lbs. Guy is very lean and well built, not weak by any means.
Hair : Dark Brown Brown
Skin : Normal
Eyes : Grey
Distinguishing Features : Has a scar on his left hand from a knife fight back in 2005.

Personality : It's easy to see why he rubs many people the wrong way, he is the Michael Jordan of being a son of a bitch. His smart ass comments, lack of sympathy and overall chippy demeanor in a post apocalyptic world just piss people off. This is a man who wakes up and is happy he no longer has to pay taxes. Not afraid to throw someone under the bus for something he did and always trying to get information to use to his advantage. You could say that he is like a cockroach, he just finds a way to survive.

Likes : Strippers, The way the world is now, quiet reflection, getting one up on someone.
Dislikes : Authority know it all's, guns, good honest people, The Spice Girls.
Fears : Being alone again, it gives his hand the shakes just thinking about it.

History : His parents would be rolling over in there graves if they knew how there baby boy had turned out. He came from a good, hard working family. Plenty of role models in his family for him to look up too, but he always looked for the easy way out of things. Sleeping with the nerdy girls so he would get A's on his homework, finding ways to blackmail teachers into giving him better grades. Those are two of the main reasons he even graduated high school. And after graduation it didn't get any better.

Guy began bouncing around, working at different sleazy joints. Strip clubs, dive bars. Anyplace he could get paid under the table and it also provided him with more then enough juicy gossip to use on the side. One thing is he made sure to never get in too deep with the wrong people, while he was a conman he made sure to stay out of the business of the criminal underworld.

To the shock of many, he was married and happy for a time. He had proposed to a stripper named Britney, she was everything he had ever wanted.. Then again he was a simple man who was happy with a piece of ass on hand. After two years of marriage he had come home to find her on the couch, dead after an accidental overdose. It is one of the few things in life that actually hit him at his very core and he wasn't able to just brush off.

It's hard to tell when the end of the world truly hits if you constantly hang around in the slums of a city. Constantly surrounded by users, strippers, hookers, jons & other seedy characters.. These are the people who crawl out of the woodwork when the world ends. One day you walk into the joint and you see a half naked girl chewing on the bouncers leg like a piece of fried chicken.

After seeing that, he got out of dodge quick. The world was coming to the end of the line, and he was okay with that. For the last six month or so he has been scavenging to survive. Guy has run into a streak of bad luck, every group he has been apart of has ended up as chow for the crazies as he liked to call them. While has managed to survive this long without much trouble, he would like to find a stable group to latch onto. He see's it as the best way to survive because there is always strength in numbers.

Sexuality : Heterosexual
Sexual On's and Offs :
On's - Dirty Nasty Sex, there isn't much the man isn't up for.

Offs - Scat, Walkers, Does not enjoy having things inserted into his ass.

Player : Silence

He's approved. Feel free to head on over to the OOC and say hello or see about plotting an opening scene with someone :)

My O/Os

CurvyKitten

Full Name : Tina Startling
Nicknames / Aliases : BoomBoom, That crazy chick, Blondie, and probably a few more over the years
Sex : Female
Marital Status : Single

Former Occupation/Position : TA in collage and Veterinary Assistant as she was going to school to be a Vet.
Strengths :
Athletic: Tina is incredibly athletic, from gymnastics to cross country running she has been training since she was little. She has taken these skills to easily traverse the harsh terrain or to get away from those pesky fast running zombies. Still such a pain in the butt when their fresh.

Survivalist: Even from the time she was little her father would take the family out in the woods and teach them out to survive. By the time she was 12 her dad was letting her go out with her older brother for survival treks through the woods. Drop them off in the middle of nowhere and have them find their way back home. Or a more urban form of survive where they spent a few weeks in a city with Some may find it harsh, but after a while it was actually kind of fun. Learning everything from shelter building to explosives(talking home made, think anarchist cook book with a military touch)...don't ask...well ok ask but she'll only want to show you why it's so fun. :P

Veterinary medicine: Tina always had a love for animals, and even if her father would have rather seen her take over the family shop. Her mother encouraged her to follow her love of animals and to study to become a Veterinarian.

Combat: Her father an ex-marine made sure his baby girl knew how to protect herself. Needless to say his combative skills were passed down, despite her smaller stature she packs a punch when someone really pushes hard enough to find out.

Marksmanship: Bows, handguns, and hunting rifles she's been taught how to use them all rather efficiently.

Weaknesses :
Strength: She isn't as strong as the others around her, she smaller stature kind of limited how strong her body could become. But she doesn't let that stop her in the least.

Reckless:She tends to be a bit reckless when it comes to taking on a situation. She seems nearly fearless and doesn't ever seem to hesitate when it comes to fighting to survive.

Uninhibited: Be it what she thinks or what she wants Tina doesn't idea it. After all with the world the way it is and not knowing if you have another day why hold it all in. It has been known to piss off a few people, and to get her into some interesting situations.

Seems a bit crazy: Most would think Tina has lost her mind with the way she goes through this new world. In reality she is completely sane and very much understands what is going on around her, but where is the fun in always being so utterly serious about everything?

Bad knee: Tina hurt her right knee when she was younger, torn ligaments and due to this it does cause pain and hinder her at times.

Special Gear :
Two small throwing axes, lovely collection of small home made incendiary devises, one colt 45 rarely used, machete, a necklace with three dog tags on it and a cross. One dog tag from each of her brothers and her father, and the cross from her mother.
Inventory:
stuff in her pack...thanks to good old dad. Clearly used and some of supplies now gone(noted in gear)

Military Modular Sleeping System
ALICE Pack (the rucksack itself)
Military Enhanced Load Bearing Vest
Military Individual Equipment Belt (Large)
(2) Military Small Arms Ammo Cases with Alice Clips – can hold 3 mags She has 2 left on partial clip in her hand gun
(1)  Military 1st Aid/Compass Pouch with Alice Clip
Food and Water:
Canned food, a good bit of ramon, lollipops, jerky, chips basically what remains after her last raid of a small store
2  Military 1 Quart Canteens with Canteen Cover and Alice Clips
Water Purification Tablets, only half of them left
Tools and Equipment:
Pocket Knife – 3 ½” Folding knife – stainless steel
8” Survival/Hunting Knife – With Carrying Sheath and Aluminum Handle that has a compartment which contains: sewing kit, safety pin, buttons, fishing line with hook, matches with flint paper, and compass.
Multi-tool Hammer – 5” emergency claw hammer tool with nail puller, bottle opener, 2 ½” knife, 3” fine/corse file, 2 ½” metal saw blade, 2 ½” wood saw
Items for her Bug Out Bag:
Binoculars
mp3 player
Waterproof Matches – 1 box of 40 32 matches
Match Holder case
Emergency Whistle
Bandanas
Frogg Toggs brand Adult Emergency Poncho used
(10)(7) 8” Plastic Zip Ties
550lb Survival Paracord – 25’ used
1 pair Work Gloves (Large) with coated rubber grip used
Magnesium Fire Starter – Magnesium block used
Cooking, Hunting & Fishing:
(3) Small game snares used
(1) Emergency Fishing Kit in a small case (3 ½ x 2 1/2).
Other Great Items:
6 31/2 -pack Slow Burn Candles. 5” candles burn 5.5 hours each. Over 30 hours burn time!
(4)3 Emergency candles – Tealights – burns 4-5 hours each
(1) 9 LED mini-flashlight dead
(1) Life Gear Flashlight with SOS Flashing Mode
Large first aid kit Now used and various medications that she grabbed from her vet office. WHAT they still work :P here take this tranquilizer and call me in the morning
deck of cards
clothes
Height : 5' 1"
Weight / Body type :115 Lbs. Tina is a short stature little firecracker, the soft curves that make her utterly feminine are only enhanced by the toned lines of her muscles. She has trained all her life for a time she honestly didn't think would ever come. But now that it has Tina's body is more then capable of handling what ever comes her way...dead or alive. Measurements 32B-28-34
Hair :Blonde
Skin : white
Eyes : Emerald green
Distinguishing Features :
Surgical scar on her right knee,
Personality :
Tina is certainly a strange one, most everyone has a dark cloud that fallows them around. They have this air of being beaten down and tired. But Tina seems to have a great deal of energy, and positivity that just flows from her. A smile on her lips and sway to her hips she takes on the world with gusto. She seems to have a soundtrack for her own life that is always play...even as she is curb stomping a zombie. Explosions, core, unlimited travel, and a few really good sex scenes...I mean really what more could a girl ask for?
Likes : Strawberries, lollipops, dismembering zombies, dancing, karaoke, having a good time, music, Rain,
Dislikes : Bullies who needs them now a days, bandits...again really after all we have been through already, Spiders horribly creepy things, people who are mean to animals, lazy people there is just no point to it now, whining yes things suck but bitching about it gets you know where,
Fears :
Yes in all that has happened in this world she has the most horrible fear of spiders. And would more then happily throw you at it while she yelled "KILL IT!"

Never finding her family ever again, she believes if she was able to survive then surely someone form her family was able to.

Spending the rest of her life alone, she doesn't do well alone for long...boredom is a bitch. Can strive a person crazy in this day and age.

History :
Tina's life seemed utterly ordinary from the outside world, popular and happy. But in truth as she would spend her weekends with her family learning how to survive the end of the world. To a little girl it was just the way her family had fun and spent time together. To her it was camping, and getting to beat up her older brothers(she has 2 of them) and get away with it. The world her was her playground not just the back yard. Her father being ex-marine had a great deal of PSD when he returned from his last detail. The army discharging him due to his mental state and over aggressive(almost obsessive) approach to survival. Her father believed the world was going to go to shit, granted he believed it was going to be all out war. In a way he wasn't wrong, it just wasn't the war he was expecting.

Tina grew up learning everything from math to how to mend a broken leg or survive a snow storm. She was never the strongest physically so she had to learn how to adapt. She took to marksmanship so she didn't have to get up close and personal with her target. And even when she did Tina learned to use her speed and agility to her favor. Her dad always made sure to keep her on her toes and able to protect herself. Her mother knowing and encouraging her to not just fallowing what her father wanted, but find what made her happy.

So when high school came Tina began to grow and became a lively young woman. She was popular and easy on the eyes, her older brothers would normally protect her but they always joked how she was the scariest of them all. But who would think such a lovely girl would be anything but sweet...and sexy as hell.

When the end came Tina was in college and her brothers were in the military. Her mother and father ran a campground, and had their own line of survival gear. Life was good, and even as the end came her family somehow found their place. Her brothers of course made it home, and her family took to traveling when the campground was over run. At one point they got separated from each other, but Tina has no doubt in her mind that she will see them again. They were survivors, and even on her own she took her lessons to heart. Now nearing the colony she finds herself running low on lollipops and soooo wanting some living human contact.

Sexuality :  Straight...but now a days getting close to a woman doesn't seem so bad either so bi curious
Sexual On's and Offs :
Ons:Good kissers, strong men, kinkiness (lets face it she isn't really afraid to try almost anything once), the outdoors, passion as in heat really giving into the moment. Be that slow and sensual or hard fast don't hold back how you feel,
Offs:bad kissers seriously a girl should not be think is he gay or eww I'm going to be sick, bathroom play, someone trying to permanently scar her she likes her body the way it is, animals, vore, 

Player : Curvykitten
model used: Hayden Panettiere

DarkAngel111

Character Name:  James Wytte
Nickname: JV (unknown to the group)
Marital Status:  Engaged.

Former Occupation: Green Barrette Unit Commander.
Strengths: Good at close Combat, Stealthy, Patient
Weaknesses: Distrusting, Not very Social.
Gear:Wearing his standard Body armor, M9 Handgun (1 clip),A bow sturdy military grade(20 arrows), Quiver, Yarborough Knife.

Height:6’1
Body type: Muscular
Hair: Dirty blonde
Skin: White tanned.
Eyes: Green
Distinguishing Features: 7 bullet wounds, numerous knife and other cuts. His back is partially covered in burn marks.

Personality: Cautious, Disciplined, distrusting, Little emotion, Family issues(weak spot)

Likes: reading, Keeps in shape trains regularly despite the circumstances.
dislikes:Liars, Anyone who likes to prey on the weak.
Fears: Getting bitten and returning as the dead.
History:  James Wytte came from a family who was quite wealthy; he had found at the age of 9 that he was actually adopted, although till then his parents had treated him as their own, once they had their own blood (a son born) they had treated him differently. At the age of 18 he had moved out, and soon joined the Army, he had not talked to his adoptive family and had no wish to have any part in their wealth or inheritance. James had lived most of his late teens in bad company and as such he was a tough kid, and quickly grew to the Special Forces branch. At 27 he was accepted into an elite Green Beret Unit and after rigorous training in close stealth combat. At 29 he was already second in command for his unit and weapons specialist for the team.
During the very first reports of the chaos, James had landed after a tour back on US soil, they were called in before the outbreak, and were asked to be on duty back on US soil. But they had been attacked on their way to the base, They were still equipped with their field equipment, and thus the 12 men team had survived a few days, The command base they were to report to was a 4 hour drive away. But The trip was never completed. Almost everyone in the team had one after another, left to check or make sure their families were safe, James had left when the last of his teammates had suggested that he go to his Fiancé’ and daughter. It was almost a week into the outbreak when he reached his house, and he saw his house vacant, it seemed they had packed and left, there was a note on the door of his house which read
“Dear James,
Elena and I are going wit-

The remaining letter had been torn off, with bloody finger marks in between, the other end of the letter still stuck to the door read:
--I hope you find us before it is too late.
Love, Jennifer.

Sexuality:Straight
Sexual On’s  and offs: Same as profile states.

Player: Darkangel111

Bloodied Porcelain

Full Name : Kella Daugherty
    Nicknames / Aliases : Kel, Kells, Ella
    Sex : Female
    Marital Status : Recently Single

Former Occupation/Position : Mechanic
    Strengths :
    • Mechanic – If it’s a machine and/or has an engine, she can fix it
    • Tough – Growing up around rough and tumble types has rubbed off on her. You won’t see her flinch or shirk away from pain
    • Underestimated – Being short, fairly slender, and female means most people don’t expect her to be as tough, strong, or ruthless as she can be
    • Driver – A consequence of being well versed in all types of vehicles from semis to motorcycles: If there’s gas in it, she can drive it
    Weaknesses :
    • City Slicker – Growing up in the city has left her with limited knowledge of how to survive without the luxuries of electricity and running water
    • Stubborn – Not the most adaptable person ever
    • Prickly – Doesn’t always play well with others
    Special Gear :
    • Plumber’s Wrench – Taken from the shop she worked in. Traditionally used by plumbers, but they were a specialty shop and you can never be too prepared…
    • Glock 19 (9mm) – Taken from the body of her boyfriend after he died in her arms. She’s a good shot with it, thanks to his mother who insisted the woman of any man in the club needed to know how to shoot properly
    • Heavy Motorcycle Jacket – Custom fitted to her, it’s somewhat distressed due to a  lack of proper care, but it’s not too old
    • Motorcycle Gloves – Self explanatory
    • Tool Box – Filled with tools and kept in the lock box in the back of her pickup. Covers most tools necessary for quick repairs on a vehicle

Height : 5’3”
    Weight / Body type : Fit but with plenty of curve to show off in the right clothing.
    Hair : Red, long
    Skin : Fair
    Eyes : Sky blue
    Distinguishing Features : Heavily tattooed (full sleeves on both arms, back covered in various pieces)

Personality : Tough and tomboyish, Kella is the type of woman most people wouldn’t want to cross. She’s unafraid to throw a punch, and less afraid to run with the boys. She’s a total gearhead grease monkey, and had a talent with all machines from a young age, though her passion lay in vehicles and motorcycles. Unafraid to curse emphatically, Kella is prone to bouts of “colorful” language that would make a sailor blush. She’s got a take-no-shit attitude and very little patience for people who talk too much or try to bull shit her.

Beneath her harsh exterior, however, one will find a dedicated and true friend in Kella Daugherty. She has a somewhat “Mama Bear” stance toward those she cares about, and will go to any lengths to protect the ones she loves. Devastatingly loyal, this has gotten her in to trouble in the past, which has made it harder for people to get close to her in recent years.

Likes : Cars, Motorcycles, Trucks, Engines, Grease, Rock and Metal Music, Tattoos, Leather, Good Alcohol, Pool(Billiards)
    Dislikes : Spoiled people, Anyone who looks down on those around them, dresses, anything overly girly
    Fears : Dying and coming back as a walker (death in itself doesn’t really phase her), being abandoned by someone she cares about, having another person die that she feels she should have protected, being locked in a dark, cramped space, that someone will learn about her bad history

History : Born in Las Vegas, Kella’s father was a mechanic known for his work on muscle cars and motorcycles. One could almost say she was born with a wrench in her hand, because from the moment she could lift one, it wasn’t uncommon to see her toddling around with it and pretending to “fix” things. She performed her first oil change as a young child, and it was all downhill from there.

Her father, who had been disappointed when the doctors had been wrong and she’d been a girl instead of the boy they’d assured him she would be, was more than happy to foster his daughter’s love of engines, and by the time she was a preteen, she was working in his shop in whatever way she could… from cleaning up to actually performing repairs, learning from the mechanics he had employed.

When her father died of a massive heart attack, Kella was only 18, and though she inherited everything (from his debt to his shop), she felt lost. Broken hearted, she threw herself in to her work, taking any client that wandered in… including a motorcycle club her father had several times turned away with one excuse or another. They paid well and seemed to abuse their bikes more than normal use should, so they brought in plenty of revenue for the shop, but they also brought something else…

Kella’s first serious love.

She’d had crushes and boyfriends in highschool, but nothing like this. He was dark, broody, and had danger written all over him. Their relationship was fast, loud, and intense… He took Kella to get her first tattoo weeks after they met, building up her confidence enough to do something her father never would have approved of. The two were like oil and flame, explosive in all the best ways, but he was bad for her and the day that hit her, was the day his knuckles connected with her jaw.

Kella doesn’t really remember much about that fight as she took several hard blows to the head during it, but when she woke up in the hospital three days later, she was told that she beat her boyfriend half to death with a wrench, causing him massive internal bleeding. No charges were filed by either party, and after Kella gave her statement about him trying to kill her (supported by the repeated blows to her head and the hand prints around her neck), the DA chose not to pursue murder charges when he passed away.

It took three years for Kella to recover enough mentally to trust another man, and when she finally found him on her fourth year, the two were inseparable. Part of the same motorcycle club as her deceased ex had been, he was involved with plenty of illegal things with the rest of the club, but was utterly devoted to Kella in a way that shocked her. The two spoke of marriage often but he never popped the question and she never asked why.

When the end of the world began and Vegas was swallowed by the dead, Kella and her boyfriend gathered all the supplies they could manage and were loading her truck with the dead got to her shop. He was with her when they fled the shop and the two were driving like hell to get out of Vegas, which was more like a war zone littered with walking bodies than a city. They managed to find a largely unlooted looking gun shop and she was outside keeping watch with his Glock 19 when another woman was seen running toward them.

When Taylor came from inside the shop he had only ammunition with him, informing her that he’d found them in the stock room. Apparently the place had been cleaned out after all. Kella was just moving to get in to the truck when the woman they’d seen jumped in to the bed of the truck. After a brief standoff during which Taylor tried to talk Kella in to not shooting the woman in her truck, the redhead relented and the three drove off.

Taylor after the three were raiding the shops on the strip, a bite he received from a walker causing him to die in Kella’s arms. She blames herself to this day for not being able to protect him or take care of him better. She and Danica have been traveling together ever since, never stopping for more than a couple days and often using Kella’s trusty truck as protection from the elements.

Sexuality : Bisexual
    Sexual On's and Offs : See here for more specifics
    Ons: Rough, hip-bruising sex, dominant partners, putting up a fight, pain
    Offs: Wimps, submissive partners, bathroom play

Player : Bloodied Porcelain
    I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
    I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
    ~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
    She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

DarkAngel111

BP..
    holy..
    I don't even have words lol.

That is just... *speechless*
    I would probably plant a flag on that one if I can? :P

zenpai

WIP

Full Name : Victor Mitchel 
    Nicknames / Aliases : Vic.
    Sex : male
    Marital Status : widowed

Former Occupation/Position : Farm boy/ Combat engineer
    Strengths : military training, Used to hard work. Very DIY(Do it your self) , nerves of steal
    Weaknesses : tunnel vision (under stress), emotionally cold, Non-confrontation
    Special Gear : BBU's, Rain Gear. bible, wrench, multi tool, 4lb sludge.
    Duffer bag. MP5 with 20 9mm rounds. 9in Ceramic knife with guard

Height : 6'1
    Weight / Body type : 180/ Muscular build
    Hair :Black
    Skin : brown
    Eyes : brown
    Distinguishing Features : Scars on left arm from an IED.

Personality :

Dislikes : chaos,
    Fears : that all hope is gone.

History :

Sexuality : straight
    Sexual On's and Offs : On are almost anything. Off are scat, necro, mutilation. And any thing having to do with them.

Player : zenpai
    I heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Life seems harsh, and cruel. Says he feels all alone in threatening world. Doctor says: "Treatment is simple. The great clown - Pagliacci - is in town. Go see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. "But doctor..." he says "I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

Rorschach's Journal. October 12th, 1985: Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."

Bloodied Porcelain

There will be no planting of anything, flags or otherwise, on/in Kells. You gotta work for that shit. :p
    I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
    I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

DarkAngel111

lol
    I don't know about on
    But I will definitely work on planting something IN her :P

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: zenpai on March 27, 2014, 04:32:48 PM
    WIP

Full Name : Victor Mitchel 
    Nicknames / Aliases : Vic.
    Sex : male
    Marital Status : widowed

Former Occupation/Position : Farm boy/ Combat engineer
    Strengths : military training, Used to hard work. Very DIY(Do it your self) , nerves of steal
    Weaknesses : tunnel vision (under stress), emotionally cold, Non-confrontation
    Special Gear : BBU's, Rain Gear. bible, wrench, multi tool, 4lb sludge.
    Duffer bag. MP5 with 20 9mm rounds. 9in Ceramic knife with guard

Height : 6'1
    Weight / Body type : 180/ Muscular build
    Hair :Black
    Skin : brown
    Eyes : brown
    Distinguishing Features : Scars on left arm from an IED.

Personality :

Dislikes : chaos,
    Fears : that all hope is gone.

History :

Sexuality : straight
    Sexual On's and Offs : On are almost anything. Off are scat, necro, mutilation. And any thing having to do with them.

Player : zenpai

You might want to think about changing his name. We already have a Victor.

AribethAmkiir

BP, I think she's hot enough for my girl to go bi!  :P

On that note, still looking for someone to play Tiffany's fiance.  Or, maybe I'll just kill him off...

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: AribethAmkiir on March 27, 2014, 04:38:10 PM
    BP, I think she's hot enough for my girl to go bi!  :P

On that note, still looking for someone to play Tiffany's fiance.  Or, maybe I'll just kill him off...

Psh. She's hot enough for most ladies to go bi. :p

Kokaine

@ Curvykitten - Damn... chick is hella geared up though! I'll allow it because she doesn't have anything too crazy... though no promises her stuff won't get stolen or lost going forward >:) Approved.

@ DarkAngel111 - James is Approved.

@ BP - Danika's travel buddy is approved  ::) :P

My O/Os

DarkAngel111

James is Engaged As well,
    So If anyone wants to play the Fiance they can :)
    Although the Name on the note is changeable :)

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Kokaine on March 27, 2014, 04:41:57 PM
    @ Curvykitten - Damn... chick is hella geared up though! I'll allow it because she doesn't have anything too crazy... though no promises her stuff won't get stolen or lost going forward >:) Approved.

@ DarkAngel111 - James is Approved.

@ BP - Danika's travel buddy is approved  ::) :P

Nods~ I googled survival packs and found that, with the way her dad is it was probably already packed and ready to go. I got rid of the mre's, folding stove and a lot of the one use stuff that was there and noted stuff that was used and so forth. And yeah I foresee either friends, mooches, or people trying to hoard her stuff as possibilities.

Also she is open for links, and if anyone wants to play a member of her family I am open to that as well. With some of our military people maybe they knew her dad or brothers? I'm willing to tweak a few things to make it work. :)

ABV0331

Well I can see I need to check this posting more often, if there is still room, I am willing to toss another male into the mix. and seeing that most EVERYONE is from a military background I am guessing I'll go for my usually wrench in the gears criminal ;). If anyone is opposed say so, but central California(I have lived there for a few years and now live two hours south of the basic area) is a huge meth trade and other such things, so stand for reason that a criminal would have that survival edge. It is just an idea, but if anyone says no go, let me know and I will rethink it before I post the sheet.
    Always up for a fight.
    Always down for a drink.
    Always there for a toke.
    Always here for a smoke.

Kokaine

Quote from: ABV0331 on March 27, 2014, 04:52:12 PM
    Well I can see I need to check this posting more often, if there is still room, I am willing to toss another male into the mix. and seeing that most EVERYONE is from a military background I am guessing I'll go for my usually wrench in the gears criminal ;). If anyone is opposed say so, but central California(I have lived there for a few years and now live two hours south of the basic area) is a huge meth trade and other such things, so stand for reason that a criminal would have that survival edge. It is just an idea, but if anyone says no go, let me know and I will rethink it before I post the sheet.

Criminals are fine... just be aware that it might affect how readily you are accepted into a group if it's found out. Also, if he's entirely antagonistic (meaning hellbent on disrupting things or causing chaos only) I won't approve him so try to have some balance in there.

My O/Os