Song Titles

Started by Eranil Morathim, June 02, 2011, 12:08:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adammair

Anesa

Adammair

(Way to connect the two, camille! I had actually forgotten about that song until you mentioned it, now I don't think I'll be able to get it out of my head.) :P

I Wanna Sex You Up

Anesa

LateNightKiss

To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Wyrd

Ragtime Dandies!

Anesa

LateNightKiss

What lies beneath?
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Wyrd

Beneath these waves
Ragtime Dandies!

LateNightKiss

Waterman. *Giggles*

Anesa

Bridge Over Troubled Waters

Wyrd

Black sea of Agony
Ragtime Dandies!

LateNightKiss

Wyrd

The loneliness in December 
Ragtime Dandies!

LateNightKiss

Anesa

Adammair

Hazy Shade of Winter

Anesa

Adammair

Anesa

Hot Child In the City

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

“I didn’t want to kiss you goodbye — that was the trouble — I wanted to kiss you goodnight. And there’s a lot of difference.”
Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

breathplay

Mordred

*See Pillory*

breathplay

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

“I didn’t want to kiss you goodbye — that was the trouble — I wanted to kiss you goodnight. And there’s a lot of difference.”
Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As