The Cult of Artemis (Extreme Lesbian Cult, Recruiting!)

Started by Angie, April 27, 2015, 05:28:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angie

So I and the lovely Chrystal have been talking about an idea she had for a lesbian cult worshiping Artemis, and I offered to GM. Can't have a game without players though, and that's why we're here!

First and foremost, this game will be Extreme. No way around this, it's going right into Extreme. You will see why with all the planned 'activities', but yeah, Extreme. There will also be non-con, and because this is a good place to put it I offer Chrystal's Zeroth Law of Non-Con games: "If the character says no but the player says yes, proceed. If the player is saying no, stop it."

Secondly, while the RP will be open to all players male or female, players are expected to play female characters only and, well, more of Chrystal's rules:

Quote from: Chrystal on April 27, 2015, 04:08:08 AM
I, personally, have no problem with male players playing, under the following conditions:

1) You respect a female player's right to want to play only with other female players. This should go without saying.
2) If you find your character is not doing anything, and there are other male players' characters not doing anything, go play with them! (This has been an issue in other games I've run)
3) No futa. All characters are female.
4) Let's keep the boobs to a reasonable size, shall we, hmm? And no lactating!

Got all that? Good.

Players will be playing as members of this lesbian cult, though how willing they are is a matter of the player-some characters will be kidnapped and enslaved into the cult (with possible brainwashing added in), others will be members who are quite happy to be part of this little cult. As for setting, it'll be mostly our world, with a little extra-the Goddess we're worshipping actually DOES exist and DOES grant her favored a few blessings. This mostly manifests as the cult getting obscenely lucky, but nothing overtly 'magical'.

The plot will be mostly sandbox, me and Chrystal have a few ideas stewing but nothing concrete as of now. I will say that the plot will focus mostly on the cult itself, and there won't be much Out Of Cult stuff, simply because all the interesting stuff is going to be in the cult and the plot follows the interesting stuff.

Players may have two characters, but one of them must be a Priestess of the cult until we get 4 priestesses. After that, you can make whatever you like. If a priestess drops, it'll go back to this restriction until we're back to 4. The Hierarchy will be detailed a little further down, but I will be looking for "Priestesses", and there will be 4 of those slots open. Characters will be more or less regular humans, with pretty much no knowledge of that supernatural luck stuff i mentioned. The roles will be detailed down below in the hierarchy section.

Now, Game Pacing-which is a pretty touchy subject. So I'm putting it all on the table right up front:

• If you are going to be absent for more then a week at a time, send a message to me and Chrystal.
  • I would like two posts a week, but as long as you make at least one post a week, I can live with it. After all, this may be dark, extreme, and incredibly messed up, but it's also meant to be fun!
  • Players that message us will have their characters move "off screen" for a while until they return. Players that DON'T will be messaged by me after a week of inactivity, and then moved off-screen for a week. If after this week I don't hear back, that character's getting enslaved. You have been warned.

And finally, at least for this post, there will be a tagging thing set up, see below posts for details.
[/list]
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Angie

Cult Hierarchy

High Priestess: - Me.
Priestesses: 4 Slots open. These are the dominant bitches who do my bidding.
Acolytes:  these are the girls who have been there a while and actually enjoy the daily ritual of sexual torture. Some of them may even be allowed to inflict punishment on the lower ranks.
Initiates: Members of the cult not fully accepted into the cult yet. They are still undergoing "initiation". Initiates may become Acolytes later on, after, well, lots of stuff.
Sacrifices: NOT what you're thinking. The 'sacrifice' thing will be detailed below (and I promise, it's in THIS post!), but this particular 'role' is filled by people who are next to partake in piercing/tattooing rituals. There will be no ripping out of still beating hearts.
Pets/slaves: The lowest rung. These girls are those who refused to break, refused to accept the cult's ways, and ended up being left permanently gagged, hands encased in leather mittens, knees shackled, the worst offenders could even be blindfolded. This would be where any reporters or cops would normally end up.

Expected activities

Orgies: Well duh, but yes, expect this.
Drug/Alcohol Use: I'm hesitant to include this, but with the Zeroth Law up there, I'll include it for people who want their orgies good and drug fueled!
Torture: Everything from whipping it good to potential suspension play and everything in between. The torturers will get creative-and again, Zeroth Law.
Bondage: Oh how could I forget this?
Piercing/Tattooing: I mentioned this up above, under the sacrifices thing. Me and Chrystal spoke about this, and we came up with the idea of making the 'sacrifices' more symbolic of devotion to the cult. For example, the High Priestess is more or less covered with tattoos signifying her devotion to the Goddess. Becoming an Acolyte or Priestess might require piercing/tattooing of not as high a scale.

There's probably more stuff I'm forgetting, which will be added later.

Cult Beliefs

1: The Soul of the Bear: Artemis demands that the 'bear' be worshipped (i.e. lesbian sex and lots of it). Through worship of the bear, we serve our Goddess.

2: The Heart of the Bear: Artemis demands that we experience the pain of the animals we have tormented. Through pain, we are purified and come closer to our Goddess.

3: The Claws of the Bear: Artemis demands that our enemies be hunted and destroyed. Through this sacred hunt, we follow the paths of our Goddess.

4: The Eyes of the Bear: The face of our High Priestess is shown only to the Goddess and those who have served Her enough to be graced with it. The High Priestess keeps her face covered by demand of the Goddess (I just wanted to throw something in about the High Priestess wearing a mask)

5: The Pelt of the Bear: Members who break our laws shall be subjected to punishment. Through torment, penance. Through anguish, peace.

Angie

GM Info

I (Angiejuusan) am the GM. The lovely Chrystal is my Co-GM. This is set.

When it comes to handling the environment, I'm fairly casual about it. Should a character require an item in an environment where it can be expected to be found (a whip in a torture room, a beer in the fridge), the character can find it. Certain items would be harder to get (i.e. a pair of silver moonstone earrings) or events might make it harder to get things (like a fire of some kind), but for the most part, if you need it, you can probably get it.

A similar situation happens with NPCs-NPC Cult Initiates/Pets/Slaves can be created and used if you need a throwaway character for some reason. Non-Cult NPCs will likely be handled by me and Chrystal. Think of NPCs like a shared resource between the group-anyone can use them, but don't abuse them, because other people need them.

I will be as active as I can, both IC and OOC. There may be times when decisions need to be made-some will be handled by me and Chrystal, others will be put to a vote of active players. Finally, if PvP does happen...it would have to be private or some arranged combat (like a wrestling match), and I'll let you two work out who wins ahead of time, when you do, call me and/or Chrystal. 

Angie

Extra Stuff:

You see this Oath of the Drake? Sign it if you haven't already, put a bit in your signature.

As always, respect other players and what they don't like. If a scene is getting uncomfortable for one (or both) participants, cut to black.

New players can easily join-new inductees, kidnapped victims, or one of those faceless nameless NPCs becomes a named faced PC.

Third person writing style, just because it's what I'm comfy with.

Angie

Character Sheet:

[b]Player ID:[/b]

[float=right][img height=300 padding=5]Picture goes here[/img][/float]

[b]Name:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Rank Within The Cult:[/b]

[b]Job Outside The Cult:[/b]

[b]Height:[/b]

[b]Weight:[/b]

[b]Build:[/b] (If not obvious from image)

[b]Hair Colour:[/b] (If not obvious from image)

[b]Eye Colour:[/b] (If not obvious from image)

[b]Distinguishing marks:[/b] (Especially any not in the image)

[b]Likes:[/b]

[b]Dislikes:[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]History:[/b]

[b]Any Other Info:[/b] (optional)

Character submission rules:

1) All characters become the property of the game, should the player drop out, for the sole purpose of keeping the game going.

2) All characters must be human female and at least 16(?) years old. No male characters and no futa/hermaphrodites. Any trans-gendered characters must have completed the transition and now be fully female.

3)The GMs reserve the right to reject any character we consider does not fit the game, without giving a reason, however we will usually attempt to give one, and make suggestions as to how the character can be made acceptable.

4) Submitting a character implies that you have read and are in agreement with all the requirements and rules of the game.

5) PM sheets to me and Chrystal. You need both of our approvals to get in.

6) Everybody will start off having been involved with the cult for at least a couple weeks. This is a pacing issue-I've seen a lot of games die because people wanted to start off "outside the plot" so to speak, and I don't want that happening.

NOTES:

Player ID: Your Elliquiy Login ID

Picture: Preferably a person in the public eye who's pictures are in the public domain. If the picture shows nudity below the waist please use a spoiler tag labelled "NSFW". (If you don't know how, please ask).

Name: The name of the character.

Age: Priestesses must be 21 - 30. Acolytes should be 18 - 25. Initiates 16(?) to 21. Slaves can be any age.

Rank Within The Cult: Priestess, Acolyte, Initiate or slave. Acolytes and below can also be sacrifices.

Job Outside The Cult: Priestesses can hold a regular day job as well as running the cult. For everyone else, this is what they did before.

Height & Weight: If you are able to do so, please could you post in metric and imperial units? There are free websites that will convert for you. Also there is a height/weight chart here: http://www.weightcalculatorwomen.com/foto/BMI-women-chart.gif Yo can use it to work out how much your character should weigh for her height and build.

Build: If the picture is head and shoulders or the model is wearing baggy clothes, please say what their body type is.

Hair Colour: If the image is monochrome, or the model is wearing a hat.

Eye Colour: If the modey's eye colour cannot be determined for whatever reason.

On all three of the above, you can answer "As Picture" if you wish.

Distinguishing marks: Things like tattoos, piercings, scars, birthmarks, etc...

Dislikes: Please say five things that make her go AAAGGGH!

Please note that the above two are CHARACTER likes and dislikes (see rule zero). For example, if you put that she hates being spanked, but spanking is in your ons, expect spanking!

Personality: What is she like as a person? What floats her boat, what pushes her buttons, how does she respond to other people and situations? Please write at least one decent length paragraph, preferably two.

History: How did she get to the cult, why is she here, what was she doing before she came, as much back-story as you want to put in. Please write at least three good sized paragraphs, preferably more.

Any Other Info: If there's anything else you think we should know that isn't covered above, please list it here.

Angie

Tagging:

There will be a tag system just to help keep things straight. The code is as follows:

[float=left][img height=200]Character image here[/img][/float]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Location:[/b]
[b]Tagged:[/b]
[hr]

"Tagged" for those who don't know is just who you're in the scene with and interacting with. "Open" means you're open to new characters entering the scene, leaving it out means you're doing something private and respect people who are, my dears.

Angie

Anything that doesn't fit in the above posts

Well, nothing for now.

Lynnette

I'm interested. I would like to know more about the cult itself though and its practices, primarily the latter since it was referred to in the first post but there's no information about it, it just says it'll get back to it.
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

Angie

Working on it, darling! The first post was getting really long and I decided to break it up.

Lynnette

Quote from: Angiejuusan on April 27, 2015, 05:34:12 PM
Working on it, darling! The first post was getting really long and I decided to break it up.

<3 It's fine, just wanted to make sure it wasn't meant to be there but forgotten (Something I'm waaaay too good at doing myself)
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Chrystal

Hi Reaper.

We're still sort-of working out all the details of the cult itself, but Anjie will post what we have as she gets to it and add more as we work out the details. Always worth looking back at the opening posts from time to time...

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

BeckyAnnn

QuotePlayers may have two characters, but one of them must be a Priestess of the cult. The Hierarchy will be detailed a little further down, but I will be looking for "Priestesses", and there will be 4 of those slots open. Characters will be more or less regular humans, with pretty much no knowledge of that supernatural luck stuff i mentioned. The roles will be detailed down below in the hierarchy section.

Does this mean that everyone has to play a priestess, or does this ONLY apply to those wanting two characters?

Lynnette

Quote from: Chrystal on April 27, 2015, 05:40:45 PM
Hi Reaper.

We're still sort-of working out all the details of the cult itself, but Anjie will post what we have as she gets to it and add more as we work out the details. Always worth looking back at the opening posts from time to time...

Chrystal <3

I'll keep an eye out <3

Quote from: BeckyAnnn on April 27, 2015, 05:41:50 PM

Does this mean that everyone has to play a priestess, or does this ONLY apply to those wanting two characters?

Going by the formulation, I'm 99% sure it means that those with more than one character must have a priestess. If everyone had to play a priestess, it would make the game horribly unbalanced.
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Chrystal

I just PMed Anjie to ask her to clear that up....

The point is that we need SOME priestesses - they will be the dominant bitches. If everyone makes two subs and no-one makes any D's the game dies pretty quick!

So, the idea is that until all the priestess slots are filled, anyone wishing to make a second character must have at least one character be a priestess. Once all the priestess slots are filled with active characters, people may make two lower echelon characters. However if a player playing a priestess drops out, the restriction goes back in place on new characters.

Does that make sense?

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

BeckyAnnn

Quote from: Chrystal on April 27, 2015, 05:50:21 PM
I just PMed Anjie to ask her to clear that up....

The point is that we need SOME priestesses - they will be the dominant bitches. If everyone makes two subs and no-one makes any D's the game dies pretty quick!

So, the idea is that until all the priestess slots are filled, anyone wishing to make a second character must have at least one character be a priestess. Once all the priestess slots are filled with active characters, people may make two lower echelon characters. However if a player playing a priestess drops out, the restriction goes back in place on new characters.

Does that make sense?

Makes perfect sense, Chrystal.  Sorry to be asking the obvious but you know how I am about assuming things.

Angie

Edited that bit in, now back to work. Oh so much work...

GnothiSeauton

Tentatively interested here.

Would like to see and learn more of the cult and its principles before committing.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Angie

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on April 27, 2015, 07:11:01 PM
Tentatively interested here.

Would like to see and learn more of the cult and its principles before committing.

And I knew there was something I was forgetting...me and Chrystal will need to discuss and figure that out soon. Thank you for reminding me!

Nymphadora

A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪

Neo In Matrix

I'll put my character once the character sheet is up. However, I'd want to ask one thing. Will pet/slaves category be subjected to all 5 things and more in expected activities? Or they'll just remain bound? hehe. I hope they are victimized in everything. If so, I'll play a nosy freelance reporter who doesn't have a family and no friends. No one will search for her if she's vanished. :).

| O/O Thread | O/O - F-List (Male) | O/O - F-List (Female) |

| Ideas (All Genders) | Face-Claim List and Galleries |

| a/a | RPs |
Apologies. Slow posting due to workload. But trying to match uo will quickly do. Thanks for your patience. .!!! :)

SlipperySue

Definitely interested, and would see my character at the lower end of the cult somewhere, although if necessary I would have a 'stab' at being an acolyte.

Chrystal

Okay, there is something I mentioned to Anjie, when we were discussing the hierarchy - and my reasons for not wanting to run the game - and that is, that what we can't have is everyone being a reporter or cop! I don't think we got as far as actually discussing mechanics of how to prevent this.

My best suggestion is that there be ONE such role available, and the first player who requests it (in this case, Neoextra1) has the role reserved for them, pending an acceptable character sheet being submitted.

There is another, similar role that I can see people jumping at, but I'm afraid it's already taken - My character is going to be the girl looking for her sister.

I'm open to offers on who wants to play the sister...

AurelieCatena

I would be interested in playing a Sacrifice. The idea of being horribly tortured, tattooed, pierced, defaced, etc... just makes me cream.

I understand that I'll have to wait until the 4 priestess slots are filled, right?

Chrystal

*giggles*

I think... I'm waiting for Angie to get back to me on this .... that the idea is that "Sacrifice" is a stage that initiates and acolytes pass through from time to time in order to advance to the next level...

However, we could set it up so that Sacrifice is a specific role within the cult...

By the way, Aurelie, it was while I was thinking about this group game that I posted that one-shot idea!

AurelieCatena

Then I'm applying for an acolyte position, just about to be sacrificed. But the idea of being a "professional" sacrifice pleases me a lot.

QuoteBy the way, Aurelie, it was while I was thinking about this group game that I posted that one-shot idea!

I had figured it out! However, I think I prefer this context. I was more interested in the torture than in the heart-ripping part. So, a sacrifice based on tattoo and piercing is perfect for me.

Nymphadora

Perhaps the High Priestess would like a personal slave/pet? :D
Maybe the pet of the High Priestess is the sister Chrystal is looking for. *grins more*

Pet would be my first choice.

Initiate my second choice.

A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

Angie

Hey, hey, look at that! Is that a character sheet I see? You bet your sweet molestable asses it is!

SlipperySue

Face claim for my character:  Margot Robbie

Character sheet to follow shortly.  Character name is Debbie Daniels

Angie

I know I still have cult culture and beliefs to do, but I've been hit with some really weird fatigue-like, two days in a row now, I wake up and I'm still ready to sleep.

BeckyAnnn

Quote from: Angiejuusan on April 28, 2015, 03:01:55 PM
I know I still have cult culture and beliefs to do, but I've been hit with some really weird fatigue-like, two days in a row now, I wake up and I'm still ready to sleep.

That's me every day.

Chrystal

We're working on the culture, practices and beliefs... There may be bears involved - or at least bearskins... as well as bare skins!

Nymph, if you want to me m/c's sister I have no objection to that.

Neo In Matrix

Working on character as I type this. Well, it will be a slave character that will be captured. In fact, she herself falls in their clutches. Dumbo. :). Bar Refaeli will be the reference pic. She will be a 6 months out of college freelance reporter. She was a nerd in college but well, she's a hottie now but her studious nature didn't allow her to make any friends. And well, her family died in car crash 2 years back.

As we talked about some super-natural stuff, I have a suggestion if everyone agrees. Once everyone gets a special tattoo(tramp-stamp), and is fucked by high-priestess and her priestesses along with eating their juices, the goddess doesn't allow the girl to betray the cult. I mean, the girls cannot say anything to anyone outside. When they do, they forget it and the authorities at cult comes to know about it. She can be punished but the secrets of the cult never goes out.

| a/a | RPs |
Apologies. Slow posting due to workload. But trying to match uo will quickly do. Thanks for your patience. .!!! :)

Angie

Actually there's already a reason why the cult never gets reported on-the cult gets lucky breaks WAY more often then probability suggests. Say a spy infiltrates them, someone loyal to the cult somehow learns about it before the betrayal. I'm keeping the supernatural element as low key as possible.

Neo In Matrix

| a/a | RPs |

Neo In Matrix

@Angiejuusan

Sent the character to you. Please let me know if any changes are required. In Likes/Dislikes, I haven't included anything sexual, though if you want, I can add. Basically, all players likes will be her dislikes. :) But still I can mention some specifics if you want.

| a/a | RPs |

Chrystal

Quote from: neoextra1 on April 28, 2015, 11:18:34 PM
Alright. No problem. It was just a suggestion. :)

Actually, it's a pretty good suggestion. If we hadn't already figured out how to keep the cult secret, we'd probably have jumped at it!

So, let me give an example of what sort of luck the Cult gets:

Let's assume your character has somehow managed to smuggle a smart phone into the compound (anything larger would be too hard to hide). Let's also assume that she has some sort of network coverage? So she's in her room typing up her expose on the cult, and just as she's about to post it, the signal drops off. So she saves her work to a file on the phone, and waits. Just as the signal comes back, there's a tap on the door and someone comes into the room, so she hides the phone.

And at that precise moment she gets a call from one of those companies that want you to claim money for an accident you had recently (that you know nothing about). She could have sworn she had the phone set to silent, but somehow she has accidentally turned the ring tone back on...

That is the sort of luck the Cult enjoys.

FBI files that get lost, misfiled or accidentally deleted, missing persons reports that get buried under a tonne of more important cases, or accidentally knocked off the detective's desk into the waste paper basket, or have coffee spilled all over them making them illegible. Unexpected tax rebates, and random donations of money would also be a part of it, together with the priestesses having jobs that allow them to work when they feel like it...

Just a few random thoughts about things that the Lady Artemis is doing behind the scenes for her newly revived Cult.

SlipperySue

Makes an awful lot of sense for the Goddess of the Hunt to be subtle.

AurelieCatena

Quote from: Chrystal on April 29, 2015, 03:14:15 AM
Just a few random thoughts about things that the Lady Artemis is doing behind the scenes for her newly revived Cult.

That reminds me of the "Illiad"... which probably was your source of inspiration for this anyway.

As for my character, I thought she might be pretty high in the hierarchy at the beginning, even somewhat haughty, and, as we start the RP, she suddenly has a revelation. Artemis talks to her during her sleep and she suddenly knows she must do more for her, she must offer her body to the goddess, and thus she signs up for all the most terrible forms of sacrifice.

More generally, Artemis being the Goddess of hunting, maybe there should be a ceremonial hunt at some point? That would be girl hunting of course. And of course my character, as a sacrifice, would be one of the preys.

Angie

If you've ever played PAYDAY 2 you know EXACTLY how incompetent the FBI can be. Five dudes can break into the main office by ramming their truck into the front door (a la Terminator), hack every server and leave even after you threw 200 cops at them. This is of course after they exploit the fact that your idiot staff left the security keycards LYING ON THE GODDAMN DESKS IN PLAIN SIGHT.

No surprise Artemis is taking advantage.

Aurelie: I'd prefer it if your character's dream is just that-a dream she misinterprets as a vision. Or maybe it is a vision. I want it to be vague instead of us coming out and saying "Artemis sends visions".

Ceremonial hunts...depends. We might need a large expanse of open land that no one checks, or private land one of the Priestesses owns...

Lynnette

I'm working on my priestess at the moment. Since you mentioned that two sheets had come in, would you mind saying what roles they were since they aren't to be seen yet?
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Angie

Only one's been sent in so far, actually, neoextra's. And he has a couple edits Chrystal asked of him.

EDIT: His lady's a slave.

SlipperySue

Still working on my character, but every time I think I have it, I start changing it or lose it.

Lynnette

There wouldn't happen to be anyone here with magical picture-finding skills who could help me out a bit, would there?
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Chrystal

Quote from: ReaperDouble0 on April 29, 2015, 02:31:21 PM
There wouldn't happen to be anyone here with magical picture-finding skills who could help me out a bit, would there?

I'm pretty good, what are you after?

Lynnette

Quote from: Chrystal on April 29, 2015, 03:28:28 PM
I'm pretty good, what are you after?

For this one, I was thinking asian. Skin tone isn't that relevant (I.e. Pale or a more toned look is pretty irrelevant), dark hair (preferably black but dark brown works), would love someone with a few tattoos and a bit of bust as well.
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Chrystal

Lynnette

Quote from: Chrystal on April 29, 2015, 04:08:44 PM
How abou Maria Ozawa?

NSFW

Hmm... She looks good, I might go for it. I sent a request to Christa earlier though, so I'll wait it out and see if she has anything else more... I dunno, befit my idea of how the character would be I guess, though Maria is pretty spot on to be fair. Oh well, I'll wait it out, but thanks Chrys <3
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Chrystal

By all means. It's not like I have a target to meet providing images for people....

... Yeah, you totally reminded me of some of the customers I speak to, who say, "Oh, yes, I like that, but I need to give it some thought, call me back in a day or two", and then when I go to call them back, I see they've gone to the website and ordered... *eyeroll*

But, no, seriously, if you have another source, that's fine. Those two pics are already loaded on my Elliwiki by the way, so feel free to use them if you wish. They won't vanish!

Angie

Added new character creation rule about how all characters must start having been involved with the cult for at least a couple weeks. By extension, this means that everyone will also know each other at game beginning.

BeckyAnnn

Quote from: Angiejuusan on April 29, 2015, 04:48:22 PM
Added new character creation rule about how all characters must start having been involved with the cult for at least a couple weeks. By extension, this means that everyone will also know each other at game beginning.

So, kidnap victims have already been kidnapped?  That's no fun.  Lol

Chrystal

The logic behind this is based on Anjie and I having the same experience with group games that simply withered away because everyone wanted to "join" the story and no-one wanted to be there at the start.

Think about it: If every player character we have is out there waiting to be kidnapped, who is going to do the kidnapping?

If the game were about the kidnapping, then it would work, but it isn't.

GnothiSeauton

Sounds like it could be a lot of fun, but I'm going to officially pull out my interest.  Hope everyone has a lot of fun!
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Angie

Right. In my mind, we kind of already know what we're here for, and a plot should cut to the interesting parts. In fact, I have a book called "How Not To Write A Novel", and it basically recommends this course of action (cutting to the fun parts).

Sorry to hear that, GS. Good luck in your future endeavors.

Nymphadora

I'm afraid I'm going to have to pull myself from the game during this stage.

RL is having a field day with me. New job, chaos at home a lot of stress and a lot less time in general.

I am sorry, I was really looking forward to this as well but I just can't justify joining another group game right now.

Have fun!!
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

VioletPanda

Oooooh count me in!
     I'd like to play an Initiate if possible. I can possibly play a Priestess, but I less experienced in a Dom role.... :/

Current Muse: Meh, not super driven right now

My A/A PageMy O/Os

AurelieCatena

Quote from: Angiejuusan on April 29, 2015, 11:00:34 AM
Aurelie: I'd prefer it if your character's dream is just that-a dream she misinterprets as a vision. Or maybe it is a vision. I want it to be vague instead of us coming out and saying "Artemis sends visions".

Yes, this is how I was imagining it. My girl will be quite enthusiast in the original sense of the word. Taking her wishes as reality, seeing everything through a powerful mythological lens.

I think she will have been trained as an archaeologist, specialised in Mycenaean civilisation. At some point the greek sun (call him Helios) will have hammered his rays too much on her uncovered head and she will start to have visions and dreams. She would be one of the early adepts of the cult. She might even have had some influence on the rituals.

VioletPanda

Hey quick question on the compound- it'd have to be someplace semi remote to keep nosy people away. Couldn't they also own some of the land around it. Would it be enough for a hunt?

My A/A PageMy O/Os

Elzith

If you're short on Priestesses, I'm happy to give it a go so at least everyone else can have whatever role they're after. Though feeling a little bad over the number of games I've dropped out of recently :/

Chrystal

Quote from: Nymphadora on April 29, 2015, 08:33:34 PM
I'm afraid I'm going to have to pull myself from the game during this stage.

RL is having a field day with me. New job, chaos at home a lot of stress and a lot less time in general.

I am sorry, I was really looking forward to this as well but I just can't justify joining another group game right now.

Have fun!!

*Hugs Nymph* Sorry to see you go, sweetie, but reality comes first. You know where we are if things ease up for you.

Quote from: LukaWolf on April 30, 2015, 01:03:53 PM
     Hey quick question on the compound- it'd have to be someplace semi remote to keep nosy people away. Couldn't they also own some of the land around it. Would it be enough for a hunt?

Miles of empty desert (and/or dessert) in every direction. Anyone attempting to flee the compound will have to walk for days with no shelter, no food and no water, braving rattlesnakes, scorpions and tarantulas...

No-one owns it because no-one wants it. There is one road in and out, it's monitored constantly, and has some really perilous twists and turns in it that the unwary would not drive easily... I'm also wondering if we should have some sort of "Bat cave" or "Tracy Island" like disguise on the road, perhaps a bridge that is clearly collapsed when looked at from one side but is definitely still there from the other - a bit like in Indiana Jones And The Last Crusade?

What does Anjie think?

Quote from: Elzith on April 30, 2015, 01:08:07 PM
If you're short on Priestesses, I'm happy to give it a go so at least everyone else can have whatever role they're after. Though feeling a little bad over the number of games I've dropped out of recently :/

Priestesses would be welcome

ThisWildeGirl

If you've got room for anymore unwilling supplicants who need to be taught the light of the goddess, I'd be happy to throw my hat in the ring. I've been looking to explore a piercing/tattooing kink recently.

VioletPanda

Looking forward to starting. I've already fixed my sheet and resubmitted.  ;D

My A/A PageMy O/Os

SlipperySue

Elzith

We're meant to be submitting characters already? Huh. Thought this was just the interest check, so will send something off tonight.

Chrystal

The interest check thread is in the "people seeking groups" forum.

Dhi

There seems to be a dearth of priestesses and I'm as ever up for playing a domme. I find myself in a mood to play a nonwhite character, and have a five alarm model in mind, but the last time I brought a black domme into a group game it turned out nobody was really into that. Since this is an NC story idea and not a dating platform I feel like I have to ask the fully frank question of whether subs would be attracted to a black domme.

SlipperySue

Quote from: Dhi on May 03, 2015, 05:51:48 AM
There seems to be a dearth of priestesses and I'm as ever up for playing a domme. I find myself in a mood to play a nonwhite character, and have a five alarm model in mind, but the last time I brought a black domme into a group game it turned out nobody was really into that. Since this is an NC story idea and not a dating platform I feel like I have to ask the fully frank question of whether subs would be attracted to a black domme.

Way I see it the Goddess is colour blind, and so is Debbie and me for that matter.  A Domme is a Domme, a Priestess is a Priestess and that is all that matters.

Elzith

Sent my character sheet off, though ended up getting fairly stuck.

Chrystal

Dhi! *pounces*

Hi babe. My subby character would definitely be attracted to a black domme.

This raises another question though: As Nymphadora has withdrawn, would any of the priestesses or acolytes care to be my character's missing sister? Be aware this will result in lesbian incest. If you are interested, please let me know as I need to create my character and it would be good if they could have at least a vague family resemblance and possibly some shared history!

I'm quite happy playing a black or Asian character by the way.

Lynnette

Quote from: Chrystal on May 03, 2015, 07:38:18 AM
Dhi! *pounces*

Hi babe. My subby character would definitely be attracted to a black domme.

This raises another question though: As Nymphadora has withdrawn, would any of the priestesses or acolytes care to be my character's missing sister? Be aware this will result in lesbian incest. If you are interested, please let me know as I need to create my character and it would be good if they could have at least a vague family resemblance and possibly some shared history!

I'm quite happy playing a black or Asian character by the way.

I'm willing if you wish. I'd have to make some minor tweaks to my sheet, but it shouldn't be a problem really.
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Dhi

The estranged sister angle would be very cool if you decide to play a black character. The model I'd like to use is Esther Baxter, for reference. Since the theme is Artemis and we have a remote facility in the desert, this shot came to mind for me:

Maybe an animal preserve to hide the cult's activities behind miles and miles of protected savannah, roamed by deadly animals who the priestesses need not fear, funded by a bottomless charity fund?

Just an idea!

SlipperySue

BeckyAnnn

Quote from: Dhi on May 03, 2015, 11:13:54 AM
The estranged sister angle would be very cool if you decide to play a black character. The model I'd like to use is Esther Baxter, for reference. Since the theme is Artemis and we have a remote facility in the desert, this shot came to mind for me:

Maybe an animal preserve to hide the cult's activities behind miles and miles of protected savannah, roamed by deadly animals who the priestesses need not fear, funded by a bottomless charity fund?

Just an idea!

Damn, she's hot!

Chrystal

Heh, yush....

I'm happy to have either of you be my big sis. I will see what I can come up with.

Not sure about the Africa headquarters idea though... Angie? What do you think?

Angie

Africa headquarters could be an intriguing twist, actually. i had yet to give location any thought, being in Africa makes a lot of sense. The cult HQ could be underground, and thus kidnapping is made easy with the wide tracks of unsupervised land.

As for more willing recruitment, the Priestesses, in their day job, probably keep an eye out for potential recruits and might approach them with an offer...obviously we'd have to be smart about it, we can't just ask any potential lesbian, but as long as we only approach those with masochistic/sadistic tendencies, we get lucky enough to find new members... >:)

Lynnette

Quote from: Angiejuusan on May 03, 2015, 11:50:53 AM
Africa headquarters could be an intriguing twist, actually. i had yet to give location any thought, being in Africa makes a lot of sense. The cult HQ could be underground, and thus kidnapping is made easy with the wide tracks of unsupervised land.

As for more willing recruitment, the Priestesses, in their day job, probably keep an eye out for potential recruits and might approach them with an offer...obviously we'd have to be smart about it, we can't just ask any potential lesbian, but as long as we only approach those with masochistic/sadistic tendencies, we get lucky enough to find new members... >:)

It does bring in the localization problem though, seeing that a majority of the population of Africa have dark skin, opposed to say the US which has a more multicultural population.
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Angie

Could be up north, close to the Mediterranean Sea. The Atlas Mountains provide plenty of land to lose yourself in, it's fairly close to Greece (heh) and is a prime location for a nature preserve due to the high amount of endangered or extinct animals in the area.

Or we could throw logistics to the wind and just be like "African cult, whoo!!!"

SlipperySue

If we are locating in Africa, and I have no objection, I would like to rename my character to something with an Afrikaan twang.

Sigrid van der Merwe sounds particular good, anywhere bar Africa stick with Debbie, but a little African flavour works I think.

Chrystal

Or we could plop the cult in the Australian outback, or the Mojave dessert...

Or, (my preference) not actually state where it is at all. The main thing about North Africa is the problem of Islam. This is a dual edged sword, in so far as they are quite likely to react very violently against a Pagan cult, and yet the simple fact that lesbians in Muslim countries are under pretty much automatic sentence of death means more potentially willing recruits....

There is also the issue of where the Priestesses work in their day jobs, and the massive issue already mentioned of multi-ethnicity. Plus, all the character sheets submitted up to now would need to be changed.

SlipperySue

Quote from: Chrystal on May 03, 2015, 01:14:59 PM
Or we could plop the cult in the Australian outback, or the Mojave dessert...

Or, (my preference) not actually state where it is at all. The main thing about North Africa is the problem of Islam. This is a dual edged sword, in so far as they are quite likely to react very violently against a Pagan cult, and yet the simple fact that lesbians in Muslim countries are under pretty much automatic sentence of death means more potentially willing recruits....

There is also the issue of where the Priestesses work in their day jobs, and the massive issue already mentioned of multi-ethnicity. Plus, all the character sheets submitted up to now would need to be changed.

I think you are right, there is no real need to state where it is, just it is remote but not that remote that day jobs can't be carried out.  Also the world is a relatively small place now, and many areas are multi-racial and cultural.  The Goddess will provide for Her huntresses.

Angie

VioletPanda

So we can make whatever characters we want? Mine won't have to change? We are just "in a desert somewhere?" cool.  Any idea for a starting date?

My A/A PageMy O/Os

Angie

I'm intending to get an OOC thread up by tomorrow afternoon. And also a character thread, to be posted into once you've received approval from us both. As for the IC thread, that's a bit more up in the air.

AurelieCatena

I would certainly be attracted by a black domme. No worries!

Chrystal

Okay, so... I have two options for my character. I'm putting it to a vote.

If I play as Dhi's kid sister:
Big Sis
Little Sis

And if I play as Reaper's kid sister:
Big Sis
Little Sis

Either way, I'm going to be the slightly dorky but too-smart-for-her-own-good kid sister who tracks down the cult somehow and ends up getting herself kidnapped by it, only to find that she's been abducted by the older sister she was looking for...!

So, obviously if one of either Dhi or Reaper don't like the model I chose to match their claim, I'll go with the other, provided the other does like. And Angie gets final veto. But I'm totally undecided which I want to play! So, any preferences?

Angie

Angie will not veto, as I find all of them sexy.

Lynnette

Quote from: Chrystal on May 03, 2015, 06:03:49 PM
Okay, so... I have two options for my character. I'm putting it to a vote.

If I play as Dhi's kid sister:
Big Sis
Little Sis

And if I play as Reaper's kid sister:
Big Sis
Little Sis

Either way, I'm going to be the slightly dorky but too-smart-for-her-own-good kid sister who tracks down the cult somehow and ends up getting herself kidnapped by it, only to find that she's been abducted by the older sister she was looking for...!

So, obviously if one of either Dhi or Reaper don't like the model I chose to match their claim, I'll go with the other, provided the other does like. And Angie gets final veto. But I'm totally undecided which I want to play! So, any preferences?

I'm not really biassed here either >_> Only thing that annoys me with the one who would be connected to mine is that the glasses look so unevenly placed, and I can't tell if it's for trying to be cute or just... I don't even know. I can close my eyes and act as if I can't see it.
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Chrystal

Quote from: ReaperDouble0 on May 03, 2015, 06:18:09 PM
I'm not really biassed here either >_> Only thing that annoys me with the one who would be connected to mine is that the glasses look so unevenly placed, and I can't tell if it's for trying to be cute or just... I don't even know. I can close my eyes and act as if I can't see it.

There are more pics of her Here - Caution NSFW.

I went with her because she has the same shape face and is younger looking than Maria (your picbase), and I sort-of wanted someone with glasses to look dorky.

Lynnette

Quote from: Chrystal on May 03, 2015, 06:32:16 PM

I went with her because she has the same shape face and is younger looking than Maria (your picbase), and I sort-of wanted someone with glasses to look dorky.

Oh thank god the glass-tipping thing was only in that one image. The other images look good to me, I'll let Dhi throw in her words though, as I'm pretty unbiassed and I'm fine with it either way :)
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

BeckyAnnn

Quote from: Chrystal on May 03, 2015, 06:32:16 PM

Pretty sure Chrystal has a thing for dorky red heads.    *winks at Chrystal

Dhi

For a geek I dig Little Sister, but both models are great and I'm sure not going to complain if you end up choosing either one. What age should your character's older sister be?

SlipperySue

Chrystal

Umm... I did the coin flip thing and made my mind up while the coin was in the air.

I hope everyone is okay with my decision. As reaper has already submitted her character, and Dhi has not, plus Dhi's image is somewhat older than Reaper's, giving me a bit more lee-way regarding the age of my character.... (Plus Esther Baxter has bigger boobs).

So, yeah, sorry Reaper, but I'm going with Dhi. You both said you were cool either way.

Dhi, PM is on the way.

SlipperySue

Lynnette

Quote from: Chrystal on May 04, 2015, 06:01:19 AM
Umm... I did the coin flip thing and made my mind up while the coin was in the air.

I hope everyone is okay with my decision. As reaper has already submitted her character, and Dhi has not, plus Dhi's image is somewhat older than Reaper's, giving me a bit more lee-way regarding the age of my character.... (Plus Esther Baxter has bigger boobs).

So, yeah, sorry Reaper, but I'm going with Dhi. You both said you were cool either way.

Dhi, PM is on the way.

xD By all means, I just offered it since you wanted to have someone to chase after, I didn't really care either way, and yeah, it's probably an advantage to do it along with someone who hasn't sent in their sheet yet, makes it easier to intertwine backstories and stuff after all.
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Elzith

Leaving E for a while/permanently, so don't worry about me sorting a character out or anything. Best of luck to you all.

Dhi

SlipperySue

Quote from: Elzith on May 04, 2015, 11:48:06 AM
Leaving E for a while/permanently, so don't worry about me sorting a character out or anything. Best of luck to you all.

Sorry to hear you are going, all the best.

Angie

MissAlyssa

Is The Cult of Artemis still accepting submissions? I've very interested!

Lynnette

Quote from: MissAlyssa on May 29, 2015, 04:38:23 PM
Is The Cult of Artemis still accepting submissions? I've very interested!

At the moment, we lack a GM and won't be able to start off the game before that position is filled. I think I'd wait it out and see if someone with a desire to GM shows up :)
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread