A Little Extra Cash - Detailed dad/dau plot. (M looking for F)

Started by Evolution, August 08, 2021, 05:04:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evolution

I'll get straight to the point so you can jump to the plot a little faster.  I prefer to write in a modern setting, posts ranging from 4 paragraphs all the way up to 8+.  I don't need long and detailed posts but I would prefer to write someone who prefers longer posts.  I enjoy the naughty smutty stuff but I also like character building, and world building.  It's nice when the roleplay feels like the characters are in an actual world and not just in their own little capsule. As far as kinks go I'm pretty flexible, though my ons are: oral, vaginal, anal, consensual sex, non/con, rough sex, gentle sex, exhibitionism, sexy outfits, incest, multiple partners/group/gangbangs.  Limit wise I'd say things like gore, scat, the usual gross stuff, as well as feet.  Here is an example of my writing style. https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=166667.0

A Little Extra Cash (Dad/dau, can either be consensual or non consensual)

For this I'm thinking a lower/middle class setting.  The Dad is in his.. Lets day mid to late 30s, he is a single parent, either the mother passed away a long time ago or maybe even ran off.  He is someone who works in construction, maybe throughout the years he has worked his way up to foreman so he still does physical labor from time to time but mostly he has a crew that works under him.  He's the kind of man that is built, has rough hands, and is relatively fit due to his job.  The daughter could be 16+.  I can see the two having a fairly normal relationship as far as a father and daughter go.  Now I was thinking that the daughter is really smart, always has been, because of that he was able to get her into a really good private school, even before college.  Of course it does stretch his finances but he does it for her.  Most of the other students at the school are more on the rich side, maybe the daughter always feels like shes a step behind in that sense.  She can't exactly get a new iphone every few months when a newer model comes out.  So she ends up getting this part time job at this erotic cafe.  It's still a modern setting so I'm trying not to stretch the realism too much.  I'm thinking it's something along the lines of a strip club without any strippers?  They serve alcohol, the girls wear next to nothing though there isn't any sexual interaction since a lot of the girls aren't 18. So it's one of those establishments that skirts on the edge of the law without breaking it?  Anyway the daughter isn't exactly the 'slutty' type or anything, but she figures that's an easy way to make some good money for just a few hours of work, all without her dad knowing.  Things would get interesting when by chance the dad ends up checking out the cafe one night when his daughter is working there.  He has never seen her in that light before... After seeing his daughter dressed that way he knows that he has to have her, no matter how wrong it is.