Werewolves of Miller's Hollow Episode 3 [Villagers Win]

Started by Xillen, May 24, 2009, 03:09:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadySky

((I have and I am right now, no answer yet  :())
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Trieste

Shrug. If he doesn't reply in a day, the existing wolves could come forward, and we could start another game on our own. I didn't see anything in A&A indicating that he'd be away.

Marguerite

*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

pianoman7117

(Aww that stinks, hope he's all right. I kinda want to wait for him to come back before letting the wolves reveal themselves..What do the rest of the players think?)

Trieste

Ryven

I think we should wait.  It's only been two days.  I know if I'm busy or sick, I don't exactly have time to get to the computer always.  Give him a bit more time.

pianoman7117

*Smiles* It's ok Trieste, its just I really want to prove some people that I was right all along >.>

Autumn Sativus

If everyone really wants to start another game, you can always let this one go as it will for the time being and start another one up on your own if you have someone who's willing.

My only question is if Xillen would mind someone kind of, stepping it and yoinking the idea.
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

LadySky

Well I was hoping Xillen would have already posted by now. *Looks around searching...*

He told me he was busy and I offered to run the game if he needed help but he said he had just been busy for a couple days. Have not heard anymore from him but I am about to YIM now.

If he does not mind and is too busy to continue I would be happy to start another game, this one can be finished when he returns.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Desan

I don't want this one to end >[ it's so close to being done.
And I don’t really give a f-ck, and my excuse is that I’m young.

LadySky

Yeah I know! I want to stick to Miller's Hollow, I am attached to this little village now! I just YIM'd Xillen, waiting on him to respond.

I want to get this thread to a 1000 posts to, we are sooooooooooo close!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marguerite

Well, does he not use a dice to throw the roles? Do you have one, Lady? I have no clue how it would be to assign roles.

LadySky

I am not sure how he does it, I am pretty sure it's dice. We could figure it out I bet though. I still want to finish this one though, we are just so close! :-\

Autumn Sativus

I have a set of die. I'm guessing he does something like rolling a D20 for each person. If they get X number they become this, Y number they become that, etc.
Us against the world

Nadir

Marguerite

It could be considering how fast he got out the roles.

Trieste

There's always War of the Roses, but you'd have to wait till the next round.

Marguerite

Val is thinking of doing a second version too.

Ryven

I saw War of the Roses.  It seems similar.

LadySky

It is just prettier! LOL   :P  No word from Xillen yet folks  ???

Marguerite

Instead of wolves it is thorns and instead of peasants it is roses. The bee is in place of the seer and ladybug as the guardian.

mannik

Quote from: Marguerite on June 10, 2009, 09:39:46 PM
Well, does he not use a dice to throw the roles? Do you have one, Lady? I have no clue how it would be to assign roles.

He told me how he assigned roles...hold on...*Digs through PMs*

Here it is...

I divided the players into 4 groups of 6.
Per werewolf I rolled one die to determine the group (rerolling any 5's and 6's) and one die to determine the person in that group. If that person already was a werewolf, I would reroll for the current werewolf from scratch.

After that, I placed the remaining people in 3 groups of 6.
For the special roles, I used 1 and 2 for the first group, 3 and 4 for the second group and 5 and 6 for the third group.

Of course everyone that was neither a Werewolf nor a special ended up as a peasant :P

I'm not entirely sure if quoting this PM is against the rules...but here it is anyway.

LadySky

*sighs*  Still no reply from him, I think he is playing some game that has him on a raid? That is what he called it anyways.

Autumn Sativus

That'd be WoW... he's on the WoWcrack I suppose. xD Expect to see him in a couple of months. (I kid.)
Us against the world

LadySky