What is the avatar above you thinking! 2010.03.18

Started by Blaed, March 18, 2010, 04:29:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drow Denizen

Well... That might be something to nibble on...
You might say it's sexist to treat women like objects, so you can ogle their luscious rounded boobies and melt away between their smooth milky thighs as the sweat runs in rivulets from their writhing, sensuous body, but...sorry, I forgot where I was going with that.

lenka

can you see the purple aura around me?
(seriously..I can see it)

Drow Denizen

You might say it's sexist to treat women like objects, so you can ogle their luscious rounded boobies and melt away between their smooth milky thighs as the sweat runs in rivulets from their writhing, sensuous body, but...sorry, I forgot where I was going with that.

lenka

Stop staring at me!

(seriously look at your back..the purple haze)

Drow Denizen

I know they say you can have an aura, but that's just ridiculous...

lenka

maybe if you come into my aura Lenka...you can feel it out for me?...that's it...come closer...

Drow Denizen

lenka

you know I'm desirable.....and I'm shiny....well the ruby on my stick is!

Drow Denizen

Diamonds might be a girl's best friend, but I'm not that picky.

lenka

I like girl that can take a good grasp on life!

Drow Denizen

I like someone with a layered personality; so I can get to peel away the layers.

yuna0417

Please...please kidnap me I so I don't have to go see the Matron Mother.

Rubicon

Autumn52

Come with me if you want to live.......that is what he is thinking I am sure of it....

Huggles and goes with him
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Rubicon

If I'm posed like this, wearing this little... why are you still over there looking....

(Happily takes Xandi with him -- he wants her to live, and besides, it's a joy to carry her in flight!)

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Rubicon

Go ahead... take a gooooood look... you know you want to....

finewine

[tr][td]
O&O[/td]
[td]A&A[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td]
"There is always some madness in love,
 but also some reason in madness...
That which is done out of love
takes place beyond good and evil."
 -Friedrich Nietzsche
[/td][/tr][/table]

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

finewine

Do you like the bows or are they too much?

[tr][td]
O&O[/td]
[td]A&A[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td]
 -Friedrich Nietzsche
[/td][/tr][/table]

Rubicon

You may wonder why I like to watch... but that is because you haven't seen what I have seen....

finewine

Come with me.  I will take you away from this place that is about to be destroyed.

[tr][td]
O&O[/td]
[td]A&A[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td]
 -Friedrich Nietzsche
[/td][/tr][/table]

doom29169

Hiddenhart

Rubicon

To have shoulders this great, you have to sometimes deal with muscle strain. Owww....