searching for fantasy/exotic rp

Started by OmegamanX, November 24, 2009, 09:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OmegamanX

Hello everyone I haven't been on here for long but im looking for any Female to Rp with me, However im taped out of ideas for now, so If you have some ideas you want to share im open So PM me...as long as there is no Rape, pedophilia, gore [includes death and mutilating], or scat involved.
“But with dogs, we do have “bad dog.” Bad dog exists. “Bad dog! Bad dog! Stole a biscuit, bad dog!” The dog is saying, “Who are you to judge me? You human beings who’ve had genocide, war against people of different creeds, colors, religions, and I stole a biscuit?! Is that a crime? People of the world!”

“Well, if you put it that way, I think you’ve got a point. Have another biscuit, sorry.”
-Eddie Izzard

FlaminGlory

Would you be interested in a PrinceXPeasant pairing?

OmegamanX

“But with dogs, we do have “bad dog.” Bad dog exists. “Bad dog! Bad dog! Stole a biscuit, bad dog!” The dog is saying, “Who are you to judge me? You human beings who’ve had genocide, war against people of different creeds, colors, religions, and I stole a biscuit?! Is that a crime? People of the world!”

“Well, if you put it that way, I think you’ve got a point. Have another biscuit, sorry.”
-Eddie Izzard