[Looking for F] Let my (male) Villain Break your Heroine!

Started by Wveth, February 22, 2018, 09:18:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wveth

Hello ladies! I do not usually do anything this dark but I have a craving for a specific kind of one-off mind break RP.

So I need someone to play some kind of heroine, like a warrior princess or something. I'll play her greatest enemy who commands a legion of foes. She gets captured, dragged into my character's dungeon and raped by him.

But to her surprise, he's giving her the best sex of her life. His big cock fills her up like nothing else ever has, and it's absolute bliss when he makes her come. She starts to associate it with pleasure so much that she even comes while sucking it.

So the big pay-off is that she soon becomes his willing slave after battling with intense shame and guilt; but she can't take it and gives in to the pleasure. In the end, she forsakes all the people she swore to protect, casts off her vows to her kingdom and lets it be conquered by her enemy, just so she doesn't have to live without him and his cock. I don't want it to take too long to get to that point, but obviously there has to be some build-up for that to be hot, right? ;)

Is any lovely lady interested? Look at my FxM kinks for info about what I'm into specifically, although it'll probably be more rough than usual for me. I like to RP via PMs and I expect a post a day, usually, with some nights/days of several posts when we're both on. Let me know by posting or by PMing me!

Thanks for reading  ;D

Wveth

Catherine7

Hi I've been away for a while, but would love to pick up again with a really intense RP such as this.

I have a fantasy in which I'm a Celtic princess, taken as hostage by her enemy. In my version, it is the conqueror that becomes enamoured with her and she resists his advances - though they are extremely brutal at times. The idea here is that she expects nothing but this kind of treatment and it is her duty to suffer for her people.

YC will become increasingly eager to break her and she will eventually succumb, becoming his slave, though they are still enemies.

Is this something you might be able to play with?

I also have a similar plot in which a witchfinder arrives in a small village and is so attected to a local barmaid that he has her arrested and imprisoned on charges of witchcraft. While she is imprisoned he can do anything to extract a confession, though he is likely to prolong her confinement to enable him to continue raping her.

Cath xxx

Wveth

Hey, I have enough interest in this idea for now! Sorry to disappoint anyone, especially Catherine up there, because I do like the idea. But I've got a few different ones getting ready and I'm gonna have to pick one or two now. I don't want to start too many. Thank you for your interest though!