Awaiting acceptence, may as well pass the time.

Started by Miss Kathinja, December 11, 2012, 04:25:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josietta

Yup! There can definitely be more than one soldier. The spots open are passengers. You can be any profession you want really. It just helps to have a profession that is useful for the setting. :)  And have a good reason as to why they chose your character for the ship travel.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

shadowsoflove

Quote from: Josietta on December 19, 2012, 07:12:13 PM
Yup! There can definitely be more than one soldier. The spots open are passengers. You can be any profession you want really. It just helps to have a profession that is useful for the setting. :)  And have a good reason as to why they chose your character for the ship travel.
Mmm now you got me wanting to play a head doc. Ill post in occ as soon as i can.

Josietta

Sounds good! :)  Look forward to seeing the sheet!

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

nmorgan64

any need for a female yoman or someone to do communictcation male ham operator in rl.

Blythe

Hello, nmorgan64.

I see you have found our PG-13 non-adult roleplay request section, and that's great! However, please remember to take a look at the dates of individual posts in the threads that interest you before you post as some of the requests you have posted in, such as this one, are no longer active. It is frowned upon on Elliquiy to post in inactive threads. Threads that are created more recently would be better choices to seek roleplays from. You could also create your own thread with ideas for a roleplay. :D

In addition, please make sure to check back in your introduction to answer questions left for you there. This is necessary to continue the approval process. Since this thread is not active, it is being locked. Thank you! :-)

~Blythe