Revelations' RP emporium! (M for F characters! Updated 3/9/24!)

Started by Revelation, March 12, 2021, 01:06:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Revelation

Current status: Looking for 1-3 new roleplays.

Hello Elliquiy! I hope you’re having a good day when you read this. At the moment I am currently looking for some new roleplays, and I felt a fresh/’new’ RP request thread would be a good idea to help consolidate what I’m looking for and what I desire. To that end I’ve decided to make this request thread and I hope it will be of some interest to people! In general, the things I look for/enjoy tend to follow alongside romance, a good mix of story/erotica, fantastical elements, and in general enjoyment for both partners. Now I could write on and on about myself as a writer, but I think working out a bullet point list will go a long way towards what I like and how to best present myself, so I’ll do so below.

A little bit about Revelation!

• Male writer, can write male and female but mostly looking for Male roles opposite females at this time.
  • EST timezone, can reply once every day to once every few day, will try to let partners know if it takes longer than 5 or so days to reply.
  • I write in third person and past tense only.
  • Big fan of anime/anime-esque plots, so expect a fair amount of those
  • That being said, not all plots are gonna be based around that.
  • I like a good mix of story and smut, presenting ratios is hard and some ideas might err more towards one or the other
  • My O&O's are a little out of date as of this moment and I intend to fix them next, but for the most part my basics all remain!
  • I like to use/see anime-esque faceclaims for RP's but such isn't necessary!
  • I love world building, idea sharing, and in general plotting for RP's!
  • I can be chatty OOC and like partners who appreciate that.

Plots and pairing big and small!

So this shall be the meat of this post and request thread in general. This is where I intend to post my ideas, pairings, and general RP thoughts/musings. I will list larger/more detailed plots first, followed up by loose pairings and ideas. In general though expect mostly fantasy styled RP's with some trappings here and there of modern RP's and such! I'll try to list them according to their genres, so expect a fair amount of fantasy, modern, and maybe even sci fi plots. If any of these ideas appeal, please send me a PM!

Fantasy & Mythology
To reclaim what is rightfully theirs
So for this RP – the inspiration might be somewhat obvious to those in the know, but in short I really liked the idea of a noble in exile from a country that was conquered and his lineage overthrown in the war. Perhaps it happened when he was but a child, or maybe it happened more recently – but either way, he’s lived as an exile for some years at the least, seeking out a humble life for the most part… That is until those who had conquered his kingdom seek to expand their domain. Having never thought of himself as a leader before, he soon finds himself possibly leading the defense of the village he lives in, only to find himself as a reluctant resistance leader in a war effort. I could see this going any number of ways but the politics of war, and conflict, would certainly be high up there. The idea could be two resistance leaders, or perhaps a noblewoman from a nearby, friendly kingdom he allies with… To maybe even one of the enemy commanders he forms some sort of forbidden relationship with.

This idea is basically based off of Fire Emblem and similar stories but is by no means limited to them.

Demon turning a new leaf
For this RP, I liked the idea of playing a powerful demon – maybe something like the lines of a demonic prince, lord, or some other similar, fancy, title. Most would expect him to be a cruel and rapacious person given his title and prestige, however over the centuries he has come to find that being fueled by nothing but wrath and anger to be painful. He’s not looking to completely turn over a new leaf outright (At first), but I did like the idea of him seeking something more, perhaps looking even for romance or perhaps some sort of lasting peace in the abyssal realms. The idea could be his partner is another demon who seeks similar peace, maybe a damned soul he takes a liking to, or even an angel or some other form of supernatural being, be it her having been captured or maybe something a bit less dire such as the two having once been enemies with the demon perhaps having recently saved her life, or from other demons. The overall idea would be a demon (or pair, of course), gradually becoming more ‘good’ in a sense, not outright… But enough that I think it would be seen as strange by their peers.

Unlikely Heroes
This is set in a world where adventurers, heroes, monsters, dungeons, etc, are quite common! Perhaps there are even the anime cliché of adventurer guilds as well. There’s a thriving industry based around the prospect of adventure, dungeon delving, and monster hunting to put it simply. This story would revolve around a newbie hero, someone just trying to make his way in the world who takes on an unusual adventuring partner: A monster. Since he’s meant to be the equivalent of a low level to start with, I really liked the idea of pairing him with something that goes along with that in the form of a ‘low level’ monster. A slime girl, a goblin, maybe a mischievous kemonomimi. Something that would give them an opposites attract pairing, basically. Perhaps the monster is intent on proving her kind to be more than just fodder for the average upstart adventurer, and/or perhaps she’s a heroic individual of her nature! Either way, I do like the idea of playing around with anime/RPG tropes and cliches, so while there is the potential for meta concepts such as levels and such to come into play, that is not a necessity.

A most drastic change (genderswap)
I’m putting this under fantasy because well, it’s a fantastical idea but it can be a modern day RP as well. This is going to be a niche idea, so I’ll cut to the chase. This is about a male being genderswapped into a female, and them having a romance with a male partner. It can happen by a curse, magic, random universal mishap, however we go with it – one of the main characters is now a woman when they were a man before. I like the idea of them being forced to adjust to their new life, perhaps feeling emotions or things they have never felt before, dealing with well, being something they haven’t been. Perhaps there is a species change as well of some sort, if we wanted their life to be completely upside down.

Again, I imagine this is gonna be niche, but I figured I’d toss it out anyways and see if there are any takers.

Flesh on Fur (NEW)
Hello! So this is another RP – possibly closely tied to monster girls but not quite. I am looking for something in the vein of human male with anthro female. This is a bit of an unusual swerve for me since I’m not usually too into anthros/furries, but as of late I’ve seen some rather enjoyable Kemono style art of female furries. This can be modern day where kemono/furies are just part of every day life, or maybe a fantasy setting involving anything from arranged marriage, to a shrine maiden who garners the interest of a traveler or some sort of warrior, to…. Well, about anything truly. I am generally open as to the kind of furry lady, but cats and foxes seem to hold my interest the heaviest. I think I’d really like a romantic RP involving two travelers in a fantasy setting, but something more domestic and slice of lifey like two college roommates could also be pretty fun.

Demons in hell
Henlo Elliquiy users! This is a pretty broad RP request, but I did want to make a simple/broad RP idea. This story takes place in hell, to put it simply! Demons exist, and this follows a noble of hell who has been betrothed to a lesser demonic noblewoman. This would involve a bit of worldbuilding but I liked the idea of two demons navigating a world where they may be more noble or ‘good’ compared to others of their kind, but are still demons in the end. Perhaps there’s an ongoing civil war in hell between archdemons, and the two get caught up in said conflict. Perhaps the lady demon is actually an angel that is undercover as she tries to discern what’s going on in hell! Or maybe the demon is betrothed to a mortal soul who finds herself in hell. Lots of ways we can go with this, but romance would definitely be key!

Lamia love
New fantasy plot! I have way too many and should probably trim.

I’ve had a particular hankering to play opposite a lady lamia for some time. Something about them is just… enticing. I really liked the idea of an RP involving one of course so this is my shot at one! I figured a lamia might work best in a more hot/arid environment so here goes…

My ideas here are pretty simple.

Idea 1: Something of a novice treasure hunter/adventurer getting in over his head when he hears of fantastical treasure hidden deep within the mountains of the local desert, possibly the tomb of an ancient king or hero or the likes. He goes in, but was not expecting there to be a living guardian. The guardian is a lamia, perhaps someone who took up residence in the cave, or has been bound to it in some way. She’s meant to defend the tomb against intruders if the latter, but she doesn’t necessarily have to kill them. Perhaps she finds MC enticing in some fashion, and decides to keep him after ambushing him or besting him This sounds like a plot for a submissive m but I would prefer they be switches in the relationship on an equal level. If she’s bound, perhaps there is some method of freeing her from her geas that the adventurer could work on?

Idea 2 is simple, but ripe for being in depth. My thoughts for this one was a young prince or famed warrior who rescues a lamia from some some sort of danger. Another monster, perhaps human hunters after her, something along those lines. He saves her from the danger and well… Her kind are bound by an oath of servitude or she feels she owes him her life, something along those lines. Maybe an arranged marriage situation?

I’m open to other ideas with lamia ladies for sure, but these were just two that came to mind.

The Familiar
Another idea I’m interested in for roleplay. This RP would involve a wizard/warlock/magical type summoning a familiar. In this world magic users often form contracts with a familiar they summon – be it something celestial, demonic, fey, or elsewise in nature. This particular mage/familiar is unusual in that while most familiars are bestial in nature, this one is a humanoid and far stronger than the usual familiar. I liked the idea of a conflict between the two (IE: Who is the real familiar in such a relationship? Perhaps the familiar is able to buck against the contract/bonds that keep them subservient), or maybe the mage summoned the familiar to help them on a quest or the likes. I am open to playing either side of this RP, and am more than open to discussion regarding storyline and characters.

Mermaid
Maritime fantasy this time around. I’ve always had a thing for mermaids and the like, so this is focused on them in particular! I thought the idea of a fisherman or pirate rescuing a mermaid from some sort of dire fate and said rescue indebting the mermaid to them in some form or fashion. We could go with the cliché (but fun!) trope that said life debt implies marriage, with the human being surprised by this, or perhaps the two are entangled in some other fate. Rival pirates? Hunters who are seeking the mermaid out? I’m pretty open with this idea, and as per usual I feel the best way to go about this is to work with a partner for a fun plot!

Sacred corruption
Once more into the breach with a fantasy RP. This one is meant to focus around the idea/plot of a holy woman or nun perhaps being the target of a demon in some form or fashion. Perhaps the woman’s parents made a deal with a devil in order to save their daughter’s life, but in turn the demon was to request the daughter’s hand in marriage when she had grown. They agreed, but in the end thought that by her becoming a holy woman, that such a fate could be avoided by her. Of course things are not as simple as that, and the demon desires his due now that the woman has grown into a beautiful maiden… Or something along those lines, I thought elements of corruption and potential loss of innocence could all be relatively fun things to play with, so that’s the kind of angle I’d be looking for!

A fallen kingdom
They had lost the war – and the enemy was storming the capital. In a war against an evil nation or kingdom, the side of good has fallen yet not all is lost. A knight escapes with the princess through a secret exit within the castle as the last few holdouts buy them as much time as possible. Fleeing in to the country side, they face the stark reality of enemy victory as they seek to find safe harbor in another kingdom or land. This is kind of an action/romance story I had in mind where the two are either able to find a way to throw off the tyranny that has taken over their kingdom, or if we wanted to perhaps it’s a truly lost cause and they simply seek shelter from the oncoming storm. Maybe the Princess has some sort of gift or power that makes her especially wanted by others, which could be another reason she’s hunted besides being the last of the noble line. Can they find peace or find some way to save their people?

Mundanity in fantasy
Another fantasy RP let’s gooooo!

So I really liked the idea of a mundane, somewhat slice of life RP in a fantasy setting. Rather than a sweeping epic story, I really thought an idea about ‘little’ folk. Like, a rancher/farmer, a blacksmith, a tavern owner, something along those lines. I would prefer both characters be somewhat ‘mundane’ in profession, but they could have access/skills with magic or so on. It’s kind of a vague idea/thought, but it’s somewhat based off of games like Stardew, Story of Seasons/Rune Factory, and Sun Haven. Just really the thought of two people in a fantasy world, meeting and having a relationship could be fun. That being said every story needs a long term goal or thread I feel, and perhaps there’s a more ordinary threat to their town/life. Rather than an epic demon lord or the likes, what if they have to band together to fight off bandits, or make sure a certain festival goes off without a hitch? It’s pretty open I admit, but I was hoping to discuss any particulars with a partner!

The knight and his charge
Inspired by a certain game’s storyline, this involves a knight of sorts – not a knight in shining armor, but a darker and more vicious knight, one who would executes his foes without remorse and seeks justice at almost any cost. Curiously, he has a charge to protect. Someone innocent, someone who has done nothing wrong yet the higher powers of the world seek her head despite her being pure. The knight defends her valiantly, violently, and completely… But is he truly defending her, or does he simply seek to sate his bloodlust or some other purpose with her as the perfect excuse? Does he truly know what justice is, or shall he learn what it means?

Vampire and his muse
So I don’t often play vampires, and this is one of those rare times I will. I’d like to play a vampire opposite another supernatural being – Nymph, Angel, Elf, something beautiful and unusual. I liked the idea of her being sold at an auction for supernatural beings  with him being the one who purchases her. In short, in addition to being a vampire, he is an artist – and when he saw her he was stricken with her and had the desire to make her his muse. I liked the idea of a tumultuous romance here with a few potential twists and turns. I’m pretty open to what you play, as long as you don’t object to playing opposite a male vampire. I think this could be fantasy or modern-supernatural.

A rekindled war
Over one thousand years ago, a demon lord laid waste to the mortal world. After a bloody war, a chosen hero managed to strike down the demon lord and scattered his armies with the help of a chosen few. Unable to kill the demon lord for one reason or another, the hero and his part elected to imprison the demon and ensure he could never imperil the world again.

The centuries passed, and all but a select few forgot the demon lord, who largely faded into myth.

While mostly unconscious during this time, some part of the demon remained lucid, thinking upon what it had done, and why it ended up imprisoned. Over the countless years, said part the demon turned from wanting vengeance, to simply seeking some form of solace.

In the modern days, monster and demon kind are hunted as vile things, even those who are innocent of any crime are killed without remorse. Yet both had a dim hope – unlike mortal kind, they had not forgotten their champion. What happens when one monster or demon frees a once powerful demon lord, who now feels conflicted about embroiling the world in another war?

This is sort of a cliché plot, but I really liked the idea of a reluctant ‘hero’ for demons and monster kind. My ideal partner would be a lady demon of some sort or a monster girl for this, but I am super open to whatever my partner desires!

'Civilized' monster
Hello! So this plot is a pretty simple one. I’m always a fan of playing a monster that’s more than they appear, mostly in the manner of a monster that’s far more intelligent and ‘civilized’ than how he appears. Whether it’s an unnaturally erudite Minotaur, or perhaps an Orc that was raised humans and has adopted their customs, the idea of playing a male monster that’s able to interact with others in a more respectable setting/manner is always of interest to me. I’d love to play opposite someone who feels the same way, and I am pretty open to the type of monster I’d be looking to play as for this plot, as long as said monster isn’t just a mindless brute.

What to do after saving the world?
So this RP is a fantasy RP, with a bit of a twist. The world's been saved by our characters already. Be it defeating the dark/demon lord, stopping some sort of otherwise inevitable war/calamity, or just saving it from some other terrible fate, the characters have won and get to enjoy life. Maybe they were traveling adventurers who worked together, or what if one was a villain or the villain of the story, who were redeemed in the end? Would they be trusted by the populace? Could the hero potentially protect them from those who would seek them harm? Or perhaps they just enjoy lazy days together and rejoice in the peace they brought about!

Piracy
So pirates are usually cool, right? I liked the idea of playing a pirate in some form of fantasy world. Be it perhaps a naval based world where quite a bit of the known world is ocean as far as the eyes can see with privateers and pirates aplenty, or perhaps something a bit more exotic like a diesel/steampunk setting where airships are more commonplace and piracy happens in the skives above! Perhaps MC was once a naval (Or aerial) officer who was abandoned or betrayed by his country and turns to piracy or privateer mercenary work to make ends meet. Or maybe he's a freedom fighter against a tyrannic government. YC can be another pirate, a rival captain, maybe some sort of supernatural being, or all of the above! But I do think an adventure in the high seas or the blue skies would be quite enjoyable

Angel/Demon pairing
This particular fantasy RP is about an angel/demon pairing, and I would be happy to play either side of said RP. The general idea is that a demon and angel must work together for some reason or another – perhaps they are cursed to never be separated lest their souls be snuffed out, or perhaps the angel is a fallen one, banished to the mortal planes and comes across a similarly trapped demon, with the demon potentially desiring to corrupt the still good angel. But I’m always a fan of unlikely pairings or pairings that are at odds with one another, and I also like the idea of the angel possibly saving/redeeming the demon as well. Perhaps there is a mixture of both corruption and redemption, both sliding to a more neutral state so to speak.

Demon girls are awesome
So this is another short and simple fantasy RP idea – though as fantasy it could fit into traditional medieval fantasy or modern fantasy. I’ve been itching to play against a demon girl , be it succubus or not – a bit cliché, I know. But the short of it is, I liked the idea of her either being the familiar to a mage of some skill, or perhaps opposites clash and it’s a completely mundane person who summons the demon and is somehow bound to her. Of course there’s the idea of someone like a sellsword or mercenary being bound to a demon he accidentally frees as well, but I sort of like the idea of contrast here. Maybe the demon girl has been seeking a way to escape or be free of hell as well, thus she has reasons to keep the human who has freed her safe and in good condition, so to speak. Either way I like the idea of a romance forming between the two, something that would allow the two to be close together and intimate.

Witch of the woods
This is an RP I had thought of, but is somewhat loose in nature. Basically, I really liked the idea of a witch hunter hearing rumors of a witch somewhere in the wilds and taking it on himself to investigate her. I was thinking perhaps he gets injured while looking for her - attacked by a beast/monster/bandits, and said witch comes to his aid or finds him and helps to mend his wounds. Clearly, she is not an evil witch like the stories of her kind speak about, but still there is something different about her. As the hunter struggles to figure out what's going on, I did like the idea of others in his order looking for her - or even him, and perhaps seeking to bring the witch to 'justice' and branding him as a traitor.

The Nymph
She's a spirit of nature - quite literally. An embodiment of it, created by the ambient magic of the world. I would love to explore something involving a nymph and someone else - perhaps a druid or ranger type who seek to help her protect her woods/forest/home, or perhaps even the other side - a darker force subverting the natural order and seeking to claim the nymph as their own. There are quite a few directions we can go with for this, and I think it could be rather fun to explore those avenues, it's a bit of a loose plot, but ripe for brainstorming.

Trapped in a VR MMO
So I wasn’t sure where to best put this, but I liked the idea of one of those fancy VR MMO’s coming out and the game being corrupted somehow – basically people can’t quit/leave the game, and its ambiguous at best as to what happens if someone ‘dies’ during the game. Naturally we’d play two characters caught in this MMO of sorts, finding ourselves unable to leave and working together to fight for our lives in a dangerous world. I wasn’t too certain as to whether to put this in fantasy or sci fi, so I’m plopping it in modern to see what sticks and if I can’t find anyone to discuss this plot with! It’s pretty cliché I know, but I still think the idea has a lot to play with.

The Dark Lord and his bride redux
I tried this idea before, but I'm looking to give it another go. The idea is that a typical 'evil overlord' type finds a woman in his life that he has a romantic affair with. A woman he can let his proverbial hair down around and perhaps find some peace outside of whatever conquest, tyranny, etc he does. Is she a seer or sorcerer for him? Perhaps a priestess to the dark god he serves. Maybe even a succubi who seeks actual affection. Of course, there's also the potential for a heroine to fall, or even a random woman to catch his eye - but I do want her to be something a little unique, something that would catch the eye and grab his attention.

To save our Kingdom (Arranged marriage)
Two nations are at an uneasy peace, with war or conflict looming over the lands. However, the lord of one of the nations has a prophetic dream one night that bears heavy on his mind. War could be staved off, and both nations led to glory by a child of both royal families. Perhaps the other nation's lord has the same vision, with one seeking to wed their crown heir to the other lands princess. I liked the idea of exploring an uneasy alliance, a marriage between two people suddenly thrust in to the spotlight, and perhaps the burden of such a prophecy. Of course, it could even be a made up prophecy or perhaps there's a sinister motive behind the marriage - any way we cut it, I feel it's ripe for discussion and plotting!

Isekai is not a bad word
So I have a love/dislike relationship with the Isekai genre. I hate how cliche it is, but I enjoy some of the tropes it has. Basically, this idea is kind of open and can be a guy isekai'd into a fantasy world or a gal - but I would prefer it be a more anime-based fantasy setting rather than anything overly realistic. If It's a male, I would prefer to play the role, perhaps he's someone who has some sort of special gift in the other world, be it expert swordplay or some use of rare magic, and finds himself being thrust into a more savior role despite having no idea how to handle such a role. If we go with a female protagonist, I could see her as being in the same role, but myself playing a knight or something along those lines as a guardian/ally to her, perhaps.

Beauty and beast inspired RP
(NSFW!) Image! (NSFW!)

The picture above is what inspired the RP, though the beast itself would more than likely look more wolflike/werewolfish than boarlike – As I find a wolf would be better than a boar. The plot itself would be a cursed man with the shape of a beast who would be a warrior of some sort – A general of a small country. Rumors say that he was once a common soldier who became a knight... Only to rebel against a corrupt noble who was killing his own people. With the nobles dying breath, he cursed the knight to take the shape of a beast, and to be alone. Others say that a demon cursed a man who desired power and prestige, and even more state that he is just a demon himself – Whatever the case, he is a warrior of repute, and despite his monstrous visage is in control of a small kingdom that does seem quite loyal to its reclusive master. As of late, he has begun to wage war against another small kingdom, and has been winning. The king of the other land had become desperate, seeking to appease the monstrous general at any cost... Offers of riches, land if he stopped, and trade did nothing to appeal the wolf... Though one day, the king did get a letter saying that the war would end – If the warlord was to be given the princess/the daughter of the king as a wife and lover.

The princess herself is young (18-21 or thereabouts), and younger than the prince who would be rightful heir. Snubbed and doomed to more than liekly be wed off for political reasons as it is, she would be carted off in a carriage, dressed rather scantily as per the wolf-lords orders to await an uncertain fate as she arrived.

Her arrival would begin the start of the RP, of course. I am seeking for something that might start out with a more aggressive beast and a somewhat demure princess – Though not a complete ingenue. As she discovers a softer side to the rough beast, she would soon find herself as a budding queen, with a strong being who seeks to claim more land and become a true king himself. Perhaps she would be interested in helping conquer her old country, seeking more power and to get back at a family who only used her as a bargaining chip? And of course, the people would need a loving and beautiful face, a populace who would think she has tamed the beast when its the other way around...

Red Riding Hood
(NSFW!) Okay, after this one I promise the cheesy takes on fairy tales will end! (Maybe!) (Semi-NSFW)

So again, image with an idea. This one won’t be as involved, but I always do like lovely girls lost in the woods. Whether she’s a noble on a trip, a merchant, just some lovely woman from a nearby village, she’s found herself lost in the woods at either day time or night time. There are rumors of dangerous beasts in the woods, from bears, to wolves, to... Other things. Another wanderer finds her, a ranger/hunter who offers to take her back to village before nightfall. Why before the night? What sort of secrets does the man know? And... What if they don’t make it back before dark?

Hunter & Kitsune RP
So this RP idea has been partially inspired by a multitude of things, but in general the idea is simple. I was initially thinking this would take place in a mythologically steeped/inspired feudal era japan, or perhaps warring states period. In this RP a male demon hunter (Who could be an ordinary human, or perhaps half Yokai/Oni of some sort) plies his trade as a demon hunter amongst Japan, seeking to fell supernatural beings for pay. One job/mission involves him hunting down a demon of some sort, which could be the Kitsune itself, or a demon who has injured a Kitsune that MC comes across and helps. One way or the other, the Kitsune is spared by MC and the two strike up either an accord of some sort or even a relationship. I liked the idea of exploring Japanese mythology and some history, but mostly this would be somehting we could shape and mold together to our own desires.

Sultry Nights & Desert Heat
I am looking for a partner of any gender interested in writing a lady character opposite a male character. As you can slightly guess from the topic name, this is a fantasy RP based around a desert setting, and not entirely unlike a sword and sandal setting or something akin to Robert E. Howard’s Conan series of writings. However, I am seeking to place my own spin on things, and in short – I am looking for a partner interested in crafting out an exciting, slightly pulpy adventure with a good amount of story and lewdness. If you are not a fan of drawn/anime-esque art, slightly less serious settings, lewd/erotic situations in RP’s, or just think we may not particularly mesh as writers together I totally understand and wish you a good day! Now, if you’re still interested after reading the above, my idea will be explained further below after these introductory paragraphs. I’m looking for a partner who doesn’t mind a varying pace for posts, first off. I can sometimes write 2-3 posts a day, sometimes it might be a post every 2-3 days or more. I have a slightly busy life at the moment, and really – I do not expect constant or on time posts from partners either, so consider me a slightly chill partner as far as that’s concerned.

Post length wise, I am looking for a few decent paragraphs per post. Let’s say 2-3. You don’t need to write a doorstopper every post, but I like descriptions of scenery, emotion, characters, and more in a post to bounce off of and work with. Conversely, don’t feel pressured to post more than what you need to. Sometimes, a quick line or few lines of dialogue & action keep a pace going great, and overall I would prefer my partners enjoy what they write rather than feel forced to. So again, no pressure. We’re all here to have fun, and I want to make sure that is paramount!

Finally, I am a visual person and would like to use faceclaims and images for characters. I prefer drawn/anime styles for this matter, and while I won’t outright turn away real people faceclaims, it will be a slightly uphill battle to impress them unto me. So again, if that’s not a thing you’re up for, that’s totally alright!

Now, on with the show idea!

It is a land swathed in sand, baked by the unabating sun. And, it is a time of strife. 20 years ago, the largest kingdom in the lands fell to betrayal and greed, and ever since the fall of the Arkoshian kingdom, the lands have been split into petty feuds as countless warlords seek to stake a claim for themselves, and other kingdoms and burgeoning empires try to claim the land for themselves. This story follows the paths of wandering warrior, a man who seeks to make his own fortunes with a mysterious past. A skilled swordsman who was once a gladiator in a slavepit, he found his freedom by slaying his owner, and seeks to put together the secrets of his past. All he knows, is that he once had a silver ring as a child, plucked from him by the man who came to own him for most of his life – and, a ring he recently recovered by slitting the man’s throat in his escape attempt. He’s a good man, a bit rough around the edges, and while initially coming across as selfish and at times slightly callous, it is a facade for a soft heart that cannot stand to see the weak in plight… And unfortunately in these troubled times, plight comes aplenty to the beleaguered.

It is also the story of a vestal priestess-sorceress, a woman who has great mystical power and command over the arcane… At a price. She must remain a virgin, as her type of magic can only be channeled by a pure maiden. For most of her life, she too has been a slave to greater powers, those who would seek to use her gifts to bring destruction onto her foes and to venerate the gods. Loathing of her fate, she has sought a way to free herself to little avail. Whether it be by magical artifact or painful force, she has been a slave for most of her life… Until her master crosses the wrong ex-gladiator, and finds himself with a fatal case of being murdered. Upon hearing the tale of the priestess-sorceress, the gladiator offers her freedom with him, as he promises not to harm her, and would seek to grant her her own life, should she help him uncover his past.

Thus, a tale of swords & sorcery under the harsh desert sun. Is the gladiator an orphaned prince from a fallen kingdom? A nobody who learns that despite having no true lineage, that greatness comes from deed and action rather than birth? Is the priestess a human, or is she something different from the mortals that have made the desert their home? Does she have a mystery of her own to solve, or does she get caught up in this story by a stroke of luck?

Either way – I expect there to be lots of action, adventure, and outright lewdness in the desert lands. One day, they may uncover a sand baked tomb rife with desert beasts that may contain untold riches and fortunes. Another, they must travel through a bandit ridden canyon, using stealth and illusion to hide themselves. And the very night after they may share a passionate evening under the desert moons at an empty oasis. Vestal-virgin does not mean she is forbidden all acts of pleasure, merely that her maidenhood must remain in tact.

This story can have an overarching plot, or we can have a variety of vignettes and constant travel with the two, it’s a pretty open idea. But in short, I’m looking for lewds, story, and adventure in a world we can craft and devise together! If you’re interested, hit me up and we’ll discuss the deets! Please send me a private message rather than posting in this topic, thank you!

Egyptian styled RP
So this is another RP idea using an age of antiquity as inspiration. In short, I really like Egyptian history & mythology, and really liked the idea of an RP based off of both! The idea is a prince who is either heir to become Pharaoh, or perhaps already a Pharaoh who seeks a bride. I liked the idea/thought of him picking a temple priestess as a bride, or perhaps a peasant woman who attracts his attention when he's out doing his required duties as Pharaoh. I thought the idea of her either being close to the gods, or perhaps a world apart from the nobility and finding her place in a setting where she finds herself with both power and prestige might be of interest. Or, I liked the idea of tapping more into mythology, perhaps playing (humanized) versions of the gods or something akin to that - either way, I feel there's a lot of possible directions an RP like this could go!

Mutual harem play
So I know lots of people here like harems and such - as do I of course, but the opportunity to play with one is rather rare as obviously playing so many people for 1 partner is often a thankless or more detailed task. I have something of a solution for that - though it requires two roleplays. I would happily play a harem of characters for an interested partner... Provided they are willing to do the same for me, and are open to discussion on what the characters and plot are. Maybe it's one of the below stories, somewhat modified? Or it could be something completely new and different - i'm pretty open to ideas on this front, and would be happy to work out two fun roleplays where we both satisfy each other's desires!

Maid/Master RP
This is another fantasy setting, I had thought about the idea of playing a young noble who had either been raised as one by birth, or elevated to nobility after service in a war or due to his family’s status as merchant. The young (around 25 or so), Noble has a good heart and a sense of humility which would make him favored around the city and among its people... But not so much in the court of intrigue and politics. Having to deal with constantly learning the best way to deal with other noble and get what he wants, he’s a bit surprised by the new maid/servant his family has employed! Both lovely and kind, she just so happens to also have a keen mind for politics and helping him deal with the varied social situations of nobility. It’s something of an unlikely and even taboo relationship (Nobles are obviously suppose to wed other nobles), but I liked the idea of them having to keep their relationship hidden!

Orc & Elf
So normally Orcs and Elves are presented to be enemies in various fantasy settings and roleplays. This isn't quite a break from tradition, and I'm sure this is an idea that has been done, seen, and heard before a thousand times. That being said, I liked the idea of Orcs and Elves not liking one another - how much the don't like one another can be up for discussion, but the core of the idea is that despite their enmity/rivalry, an Orc comes across an Elvish woman of some sort under duress/in trouble. It could be she's being attacked by other orcs, perhaps she's sick or lost, or perhaps some other reason for her woes. Whatever the reason, the Orc tenuously comes to her aid, possibly out of pity or sympathy. He helps her, and despite their mutual distrust of one another, the two stick around. Perhaps the orc grudgingly accepts to help her get back to her kind, or to somewhere safe. Obviously if other orcs saw him helping their enemy he'd be branded a traitor, but it's a risk he's willing to take. Eventually, the two fall in love or some deeper relationship, what would their life be like after that?

Monster Girls are the best
So yeah, I have a thing for monster girls. A mighty thirst, to put it lightly. I'm always on the lookout for monster girl RP's, so this is my callout to any willing to play as one. I'm always in the mood for a fantasy monster girl RP, be it a valiant knight perhaps finding himself attached to a Lamia or Succubus, or perhaps a priest who accidentally summons a hellhound girl, or... I'm not sure. But the basic idea is, human and monster girl. If you're interested, I'd be happy to work out the deets!

Modernity in all its forms

The broken seals and a sacred task
A modern day fantasy RP, with a variable setting. I liked the idea of playing a descendant of a demon hunter or some sort of monster hunter who exiled and sealed dangerous creatures away. Years, possibly decades or longer pass and the bindings that sealed the beasts elsewhere have begun to fray and fracture. Perhaps my character is responsible for them fully breaking somehow, or perhaps he gets tricked/coerced into doing so. Whatever happens however the end result is a bunch of demons/beasts being released and seeking to cause havoc in world once more. Not all is hopeless however as a single spirit or being remains, being something of an aid/attendant or the likes who vows to help the descendant with the monster problem. Could be an RP set in japan as well, with the demons & spirits that were sealed being dangerous Yokai of some sort that we can determine before/during the RP. Perhaps his supernatural assistant has some sort of ulterior/secret motive?

Supernatural assassin and mate
OK! So I really liked the idea of a modern RP that incorporates fantasy (As per usual). I really liked the idea of playing a supernatural assassin or hitman style character. Whether he’s like sort of a freelancer who either goes after whoever pays him, or maybe part of an order that might say, police their own kind or supernaturals is up for discussion. That being said, he’s been doing it for a while and is pretty good at it though he’s lived a relatively solitary life for the most part. Enter your character – who is another supernatural and either his latest target or someone related to them. I liked the idea of the characters being soul mates and MC being unable to harm or kill YC, perhaps instead seeking to either retire or elope with them which could cause any sort of problems we desire. Whether it’s his organization not allowing such a thing to happen to a general malaise between supernaturals of different kinds mating, I liked the potential conflict and romance therein.

Both characters must be supernatural. I am open to what they are, however

Manticore Squad
Monsters have always existed, separate from humanity but of equal importance to the world. Monster kind and humanity had been in conflict for ages, but with more modern advancements and a desire for peace between both kinds, a tentative city has been built between on the border of monster lands and human lands. A city for both peoples to mingle and itneract in. Of course, with such a tumultuous clashing of races, there is a need for law enforcement that can handle both monster kind and human kind. Enter Manticore Squad – a government agency comprised of both man and monster that’s meant to handle any sort of criminal activity and resolve it with as little trouble as possible.

So! This is an RP involving monster girls in the modern day, but rather than pure slice of life shenanigans, I’m looking to involve action and other elements in the RP. Both characters would be agents of Manticore Squad, most likely rookies who joined together. Xcom: Chimera Squad was a strong inspiration for this RP but knowledge of it isn’t necessary whatsoever.

Battlefield Education
This is an idea that's based off of certain manga and games. Tenjou Tenge, Ikkitousen, Rival Schools, maybe a pinch of highschool DxD and a dash of River City Ransom. In short, it's a world where the supernatural is more commonplace and people can have supernatural gifts from an early age. Schools dedicated to training and honing these supernatural gifts are in place, and the best way to let teens and young adults let off some steam? Fighting in tournaments of course! Most of these supernatural abilities manifest in more combat applicable ways, and the government is vested in keeping these youths from being a problem. Of course, delinquents form gangs all the same, and with the law in the cities strained as it is, it's up to other students to keep them in check. This is kind of a silly and high octane action RP, but I think it can be easily swerved into any direction we want!

Office Lady
I don't know why, but lately i've been wanting to do an office lady style RP with anime-esque shenanigans. It's nothing special, but a balance of work life and romance with two coworkers falling in love sounds like it could be a blast if done well! It could be a regular slice of life plot, or perhaps some supernatural shenanigans could be included within it. One or both of them being monster people, magic being involved somehow, etc etc. I think a fantasy element to it all would be fun, but mostly just want office ladies!

Wanna go for a ride?
So this is a bit unusual for me. Part of me is interested in exploring the life of a racer - preferably an underground one. I liked the idea of a young and upcoming racer of some sort starting out his career. Does he have a close relationship with his mechanic? Does he meet with a woman with some sort of ulterior motive? Perhaps he falls in with the wrong crowd and the mafia/yakuza/something get involved, or perhaps there's a cat and mouse game with a detective/investigator or the likes. I think this one is pretty open and ripe for discussion, so I'd be happy to work out the details any way you'd be interested in!

Adopt a petgirl
So this idea isn't a very complex one - I like the idea of a young man 'adopting' a cat/dog/etc girl from an agency of sorts. Perhaps animal people are a 2nd class citizen who need to have a human owner/master. I wouldn't want to focus heavily on the petplay or master/slave aspects of it but it might come into the plot all the same, at times - I think it would be a fun romance/slice of life style story, and one that could be ripe for potential additions or tinkering to how a partner and I would enjoy it!

Foreign exchange student
This is a modern day RP, and involves a female foreign exchange student living with a family in the US. I liked the idea of her being a bit naive and unaware of her looks and the effect it might have on whoever i'm playing as - whether it's another student she might be living with, or perhaps a (slightly) older figure hosting her. A slow building romance or erotica piece about the two falling together and perhaps some other drama (The male is perhaps in a relationship with someone else and is thus cheating on her with the other student), or perhaps something else we can invoke in the RP. If we wanted to add a supernatural element/fantasy element to it, she could be a monster girl from another world, or some other supernatural being (Or he could be one as well). In any case, I think it's an open idea with a few ways it could go!

Supernatural beings in the modern world
So this idea is something of an abandoned plot from an RP I did elsewhere. The long and short of it was that the supernatural exists, and while the initial idea has them as in the shadows for the most part, this RP doesn't have to be that way. But it was something of a west side story/Romeo and juliet affair where a Kitsune family and an Oni clan were vying for control of Japan's more supernatural elements, yet a Kitsune Woman and a male Oni found themselves attracted to one another. This is just the idea from the other RP, but I mostly wanted to explore the supernatural in a modern day setting along a similar affair. Japanese spirits would be great since they're so varied and interesting, but if you wanted to go with humdrum vampires and werewolves, well... I think we might be able to work out something all the same, still!

Science fiction!

Space opera/Pirate RP
Sci fi RP this time! I really liked the idea of a space opera setting, with a master/subordinate angle. Specifically, space pirates. I know, kinda cliché but… I thought the idea of a space pirate captain and their subordinate/most trusted companion being a couple sounded pretty fun. Perhaps he’s a naval officer who was left for dead or betrayed and most of this crew turned with him when it came time to rebel? Or perhaps he’s the scion of a powerful trading family, one with a writ that basically says as long as he’s working in the best interests of his people, that he is largely free to ignore conventional laws and protocol (Thanks Rogue Trader). Either way, these are just a few ideas, but ultimately the idea of people living on a ship and having adventure sounds like fun!

Cyberpunk demon hunters
So this is a more sci-fantasy concept, something akin to shadowrun if you’re familiar with it. I really liked the idea of a somewhat cyberpunk setting with some magic/mystical elements. Demons and monsters are commonplace, perhaps seeking to gain a proper foothold into the material world. Our characters would be agents of a demon hunting organization seeking to keep the world safe from this threat. It could be something kept in the shadows and a masquerade of some sort of kept up, or it oculd be a far more open thing with demons being a very real threat in everyone’s lives. I think the idea cuold be anything from episodic monster hunting, to something more specific such as trying to find a way to permanently cut off contact with the demonic realm seeking to invade the ‘material’ world

Space bounty hunters
So I like the concept/idea of dirty pair where a pair of (Not so amazing) mercenaries/guns for hire tote around a galaxy to solve problems for people, get into trouble, and try to enjoy life. They can be humans, one or both can be an alien, or something along those lines but I foresee this as a potentially episodic RP where the two get into hijinks and maybe a bit of trouble in between trying to make cash. Outlaw star is also a minor inspiration!

Mecha RP
So this is my sole Sci fi idea at the moment. I'm a big fan of Mecha and big robots in general. This is a pretty loosey-goosey plot, but I really liked the idea of playing around with this idea. Be it two mecha pilots in a futuristic war scenario, perhaps a Mecha pilot and an Engineer in some form of sci fi racing, or perhaps even a Pacific Rim pastiche where two pilots synch up in one giant robot to protect humanity from some form of horror, this is a pretty broad open idea that'd allow us a fair amount of playing around!

Operator and android
In this Sci fi RP, the main roles would be a male 'operator' of some sort, be he part of the military, a private contractor force, a bounty hunter/mercenary, or something along those lines - and a female android who has been assigned to help him. The android is meant to be a contrast to him to compliment his skills - possibly a hacker or some sort of combat agent but no matter what, she could be able to handle herself in a firefight. I admit this idea is partially based off of Girls Frontline and Arknights somewhat, so if you are familiar with either that'd be a huge benefit. But basically I liked the idea of exploring a cyberpunk/sci fi setting where Androids are relatively new and are still being explored, but they have the same gamut of emotions and feelings that a human would, so... Can love bloom on the battlefield?

Fandom Plots

Pokemon college
So with Pokemon S/V coming out with a school setting/theme for the entry, I was thinking of adopting a similar idea but placing it in a more appropriate college setting. Students would be aspiring trainers or some other related to pokemon profession, and would interact with one another, train in battles, and perhaps travel abroad in search of new pokemon for their teams! The game just released, so I'm looking for an RP inspired by Sc/Vi more so than I am looking for a 1:1 story of it but in college.

GODDESS OF VICTORY: NIKKE
What is it with gacha games and hot android ladies? OK, so much like Girls Frontline, this involves a post apocalyptic sci fi setting where human commanders lead squads of android women soldiers in a bit to retake the earth from extraterrestrial robots. While the game has a slew of canon characters, I would also be quite interested in following a commander/Nikke android that's made for this RP specifically. Since the setting is still kinda loosey goosy, I feel we could play around with it quite a bit!

Girl's Frontline
While I don't anticipate many people here knowing of the game, I always felt the idea of combat androids to be pretty interesting and that's what GFL Is all about - though all the androids are cute girls. It doesn't have to follow the plot at all, and can be anything from a simple slice of life RP between someone who owns a T-doll and the doll, or maybe there's a mercenary duo of human/T-doll, or something along those lines. The gravitas and drama of the series is pretty interesting, so I think there's a lot that could be done with the setting.

FFXIV: Zero to Hero
So I'm a big fan of FFXIV, Eorzea, and all that's entailed within it! This is an RP based off the game. I very much like the idea of playing neophyte/'new' adventurer's in the world making a name for themselves. Be it a gladiator and thaumaturge/mage dealing with action and adventure in Ul'dah or Thanalan, or perhaps an Ishgardian who finds themselves on the path of the dark knight alongside a companion of some sorts - I very much like the idea of trials and tribulations that would come with the two exploring the greater world around them and the various threats. Perhaps they both have the Echo and seek to deal with the various Primal threats whenever the bigger/more important heroes are away. I wouldn't want either to be the Warrior of Light - primarily because I think there's a large avenue to explore outside of that aspect of the game! I'm open to just about any race pairings but Roe's might take a bit of convincing... And no Lalafells/potatoes please!

Pokemon: Prepare for trouble
So normally most pokemon stories are about adventuring and being a champion - I'd like to focus on a slightly different aspect. Pokemon always has a lot of colorful villain teams, and I'd like to faff around with them a bit. Playing team rocket agents up to no good, or perhaps team aqua/magma members in a forbidden relationship or something like that. It's a bit barebones but playing the bad guy is not something I do often, and is something I'd love to give a go! Of course this being pokemon I wouldn't want things to be grim dark, I would like some levity and lightness to it all!

Pokemon: The ranger
In universe, Pokemon Rangers are an organization that seek to help preserve the natural life of pokemon, and to make sure they aren't poached or otherwise used for illegal means. I figured playing an up and coming ranger alongside another ranger or perhaps a pokemon trainer could be fun. Again it focuses a little on a dfifferent aspect of pokemon than the whole champion thing, allowing us to do our own slice of life in the pokemon 'verse.

Fate/RP
So I am a fan of the fate/ setting/world as portrayed by Type-Moon. My ideal RP's would either be something alongside a master/servant pairing, be it in a grail war setting that we build from the ground up (This would require us to play multiple NPC's as well in order to flesh out the roster), or perhaps a Grand order like situation where instead of a grail war, the master/servant investigate various singularities or or problems in something of a 'Sitaution of the week' RP. Both are quite appealing, and while I would prefer canon characters to play opposite of, I would certainly be happy to play canons for a partner in a doubling up situation as well!

Monster Hunter
So the world of monster hunter is as vast as it is poorly explained. High tech looking weaponry and lost ruins of a more advanced age alongside clubbing the shit out of giant dinosaurs with weapons made from the bones of other giant dinosaurs. In short, I'd like to play a pair of hunters and portray their progress from rookie hunters facing some minor monsters, to perhaps hunters who are capable of holding their own against an Elder Dragon! A good amount of story, RP, action, and potential romance all rolled up into one package

Azur Lane
So I'm only a minor novice when it comes to the lore of AL, but the ship girls are rad cute and I would love to play opposite of one or two. I'd portray the role of a commander, with my partner's character being one of the eponymous ship girls who acts as his right hand/closest aid/companion. Simple stuff, can be slice of life or something more actiony

Exalted
It is a age of strife. The Scarlet Empress has gone missing and the Solar Exalted have been unleashed onto Creation en masse once more. From the underworld rise the threat of the Deathlords and the Abyssal Exalted, while from Malfeas itself, the bound primordials-turned-Yozi lash out against their prison and seek to use the Infernally corrupted solar shards they possess to their own ends. I think the world of Creation offers a vast range of potential pairings and characters, from two dragonblooded seeking to make a name for themselves, a Lunar seeking their mate be they Solar or Abyssal, or perhaps a Sidereal taking an interest in another being. There are a dozen stories here that I think could prove interesting, and would love to see if anyone is interested in this!

Tiny pairings and such, open to creativity!

Modern Pairings
Model/Photographer
Teacher/Student
Boss/Secretary
Vampire/Human
Werewolf/Human
Werewolf/Vampire
Human/Monster Girl

Fantasy Pairings
Dancer/Guard
Nymph/Ranger
Paladin/Demon
Oni/Kitsune
Demon/Priestess
Arranged marriage between different races
Twisted Fairy Tales
Orc/Elf
Human/Monster Girl
Maid/Master

Fandom pairings
Final Fantasy XIV
Pokemon
Fate/ Series
Monster Hunter
World of Warcraft
Exalted (TTRPG)
Rune Factory

Changelog
3/12/21: Thread went up. Hello, world!
5/17/21: Added a pair of ideas based off of FFXIV and Pokemon.
7/17: Added The Dark Lord and his Wife, A Fate/ fandom RP, a Monster Hunter fandom RP, and an Azur Lane fandom RP.
8/17: Added a Red Riding hood and Beauty & Beast inspired RP idea pair.
10/19: Added Isekai is not a dirty word, along with Operator and Android.
12/21: Added a supernatural modern day plot labeled 'Supernatural beings in the modern world'.
1/15/22: Added three new ideas. The dark lord and his bride Redux, To save our kingdom, and Wanna go for a ride.
3/17.22: Added two new ideas. Trapped in a VR MMO, and Exalted.
3/28/22: Added three new ideas. The Nymph, Office Lady, and Pokemon Ranger.
4/12/22: Added Witch of the Woods in fantasy!
5/29/22: Added a new idea: Demon girls are awesome (In fantasy)
6/13/22: Added a new idea in Modern: Battlefield Education
7/11/22: Added a new Angel/demon pairing in fantasy.
7/27/22: Added a Piracy idea in fantasy.
8/21/22: Added Manticore Squad in modern RPs!
9/10/22: Added Girl's Frontline to Fandom RP's, Added Space mercenaries to Sci fi, and added What to do after saving the world to fantasy.
11/3/22: Added 'Civilized monster' to fantasy.
11/18/22: Added Godess of Victory: Nikke to Fandom RP's. Added Pokemon: College to Fandoms.
1/16/23: Added 'A rekindled war' to fantasy!
2/9/23: Added Vampire and his muse.
2/28/23: Added the Knight and his Charge.
3/17/23: Added Mundanity in Fantasy to Fantasy plots, and added Rune Factory to fandoms.
4/6/23: Added supernatural assassin and mate to modern RPs.
5/20/23: Added 'A fallen kingdom' under fantasy.
6/16/23: Added 'Sacred corruption' under fantasy.
7/3/23: Added The Familiar and Mermaid under fantasy!
7/20/23: Added The Broken Seal to modern and Cyberpunk Demon Hunters to sci fi!
9/24/23: Added Lamia Love under fantasy!
10/18/23: Added 'Demons in Hell' under fantasy!
11/12/23: Added 'Flesh on Fur' under fantasy!
1/9/24: First new idea of the year! Space Pirates/Space opera in Sci-fi!
2/7/24: Added 'A most drastic change' under Fantasy!
2/24/24: Added 'Unlikely Heroes' under fantasy!
3/9/24: Added 'To reclaim what is rightfully theirs' and 'Demon turning a new leaf', both under fantasy!

Revelation

Bump given I've added some new ideas! Mostly fandom though.

Revelation

Revelation

Four new ideas - three fandoms, and one fantasy RP. Giving this a loving bump!

Revelation

I've added two new fantasy ideas, so looking for some new partners!

Revelation

Added two new ideas, and still looking out for some new partners!

Revelation

12/21/12 Update: I added the plot 'Supernatural beings in the modern world'. Of course, my other plots are open as well.

Revelation

1/15/22 update: Happy new year everyone! I've added three new plots to the main thread. The dark lord and his bride Redux, To save our kingdom, and Wanna go for a ride. Since they're brand new I'm bumping this thread!

Revelation

It's been a month, and I've been a bit busy but trying to keep on track with my RP's. I'm going to go ahead and bump this.

Revelation

Gonna go ahead and give this a bump since I added two new ideas to it! Trapped in a VR MMO and Exalted!

Revelation

It's been only around ten days since I last bumped this thread, but I do have 3 new ideas - The Nymph (Fantasy), Office Lady (Modern), and Pokemon Ranger (Fandom).

Revelation

I've added a new idea (Witch of the Woods) under fantasy. Check it out!

Revelation

It's been a bit over a month, and I have free time. looking for an RP or three!

Revelation

I've added a new idea In fantasy (Demon girls are Awesome). Check it out! Though I am not solely looking for that idea either.

Revelation

Added a new idea in modern: Battlefield Education. An RP based off of manga like Ikkitousen and Tenjou Tenge! Knowledge of neither is required, but it's just a small list of inspirations. Check it out!

Revelation

7/11 update: Added Angel/Demon under Fantasy, something a bit new and hip to try and attract some new stories! Check it out!

Revelation

7/27: I've added a Piracy idea to my fantasy RP ideas! Come check it out! Still open/interested in new roleplay plots as well.

Revelation

8/21/22 update; I have added a new RP (Manticore Squad) under modern RP's. A monster girl/law enforcement RP! Check it out! Of course, all my other ideas are open too.

Revelation

9/10/22: Added 3 new ideas.  Girl's Frontline to Fandom RP's, Space mercenaries to Sci fi, and What to do after saving the world to fantasy. Still game for discussing just about any plot idea here. Check em out!

Revelation

It's been a month so I am bumping this request thread! Still on the hunt for some new RP's!

Revelation

Bumping with a new idea: Civilized Monster. Still looking for new RP's of all sorts!

Revelation

11/18/22 bump: Added two new fandom RP's, Pokemon: College, and NIKKE. I am eager to discuss most any of my ideas though!