Not Your Normal Harem Show - Game has STARTED, Applications are still OPEN.

Started by Top Cat, June 25, 2014, 10:22:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rave

iiiiif it's possible, I'd like to try and steal either the Butler role, or the last Guard. I did notice 'Reserved' next to the Butler option though, I just wonder if that's still the case!

LeSane

I'm close to finishing the Butler profile as we speak. I had a bit of difficulty trying to find a picture I liked, but it should be done in the next five minutes or so.
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

Rave

Quote from: Scarification on June 28, 2014, 12:36:35 AM
I'm close to finishing the Butler profile as we speak. I had a bit of difficulty trying to find a picture I liked, but it should be done in the next five minutes or so.

Ahh gotcha. If it's possible then, I shall work on a guard character sheet if the second guard role is still free!

Top Cat

Quote from: Rave on June 28, 2014, 12:37:56 AM
Ahh gotcha. If it's possible then, I shall work on a guard character sheet if the second guard role is still free!
Yes, the second Guard is still open. =^_^=
O/O / Story Seeds
Current posting speed: Slow to moderate. Most threads should get a response within 24 hours, with occasional dips as RL makes demands.
If I am more than a week behind on a story post, please feel free to PM me about it.
I am present in Elliquiy's Discord channel. If you want to chat about a story idea, feel free to DM me there.

LeSane

Character name: Douglas Amestris
Nickname (if any): Doug

Race: Homunculus (Only the former Heir knows of this; Is presumed human by all else.)

Job/Role: Butler

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Sexual Experience: Moderately inept
Sexual Preferences: Oral, Femdom, Tanlines, Powerplay, Tomboys, large breasts, etc.
Sexual "Offs": Scat, Vore, heavy mutilation, Tentacles, Urolagnia, etc

Basic personality: For the most part, Doug personality is decidedly amicable and cheerful, even to the point of being considered annoying by his closest acquaintances. He nearly always appears randomly, jovially butting in while something important is being discussed and is rather well-known for shirking his duties. Behind this behavior, however, is a markedly trustworthy, serious and particularly intelligent young man who always goes the distance to look after the people close to him.

All of this may just be an act however part of his buoyant demeanor may actually be a shield to protect himself and his loved ones from the darker aspect of his artificial life. He is a realist, decisive and shrewd, who is able to cut out what is unnecessary and focus on the most important aspects of a given situation. He has a keen eye for detail noticing unfamiliar patterns in behavior of those he is around.

Douglas, despite all his goofball antics, is a rather wise for his age and is prone to doling out sage advice to the people he has invited into his extended family, including The Heir, and some within the household in order to make sure they take the correct path to the happy future. He is commonly seen with one of two people either it being his grandfather whom in his 'old age' is immobile and must be transported via wheelchair or The Heir. If one sees him alone Doug tends to act unfamiliar with his surroundings giving a the goofy and lovable nature he harbors more prone, and shines through.

A description of your character:
Normally
Doug noticeable brown skin is darker than most of the others in service to the household. He has medium length hair that was fashioned oddly until they grow longer (Doesn't have beads in his hair) . His hair is parted on his left side. He often has a soft smirk upon his face, with his dark amber eyes slightly squinted. Doug is very tall with lean muscle. He normally wears form fitting clothing of various earthy tones, and cargo shorts, with sneakers.

Working
He typically dresses in an outfit that consists of black trousers, a six button double-breasted tailcoat, and a grey vest. He has the crest of the family on his shirt cuffs and tie; He also sports a pocket watch with a chain and chained silver lapel pin. It is traditionally worn by the house's head butler and handed down each male generation. His white gloves conceal the black fingernails which make people question why they are painted in the first place. His hair is pulled back in a short ponytail, yet one strand tends to find its way in front of his face.
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

Rave

Quote from: Top Cat on June 28, 2014, 12:39:24 AM
Yes, the second Guard is still open. =^_^=

Fantastic! I have something a little surprising in store then. Definitely not going to be your typical macho guard  :P

Top Cat

Looks good, Scari. Kick him on over to the holding pen. ;)
O/O / Story Seeds
Current posting speed: Slow to moderate. Most threads should get a response within 24 hours, with occasional dips as RL makes demands.
If I am more than a week behind on a story post, please feel free to PM me about it.
I am present in Elliquiy's Discord channel. If you want to chat about a story idea, feel free to DM me there.

Rave

Character name: Seti (No known last name.)
Nickname (if any): -

Race: Werecat.

Job/Role: Heir's Personal Guard.

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual (But can be a little...adventurous with the same sex). 
Sexual Experience: Limited, relies on instinct to tell him what to do.
Sexual Preferences: - Same as Player's - See Signature.
Sexual "Offs":  Same as Player's - See Signature.

Basic personality:

Seti does not act, look, nor dress like what you'd expect from a guard. Hell, most people mistake him for a woman when they first see him, let alone expect him to hold such a physically demanding position. He is very friendly and aloof, and can often be shy towards people he does not know. Very pure of heart (and open to corruption  ;) ), He often finds himself getting in his own way to help others, the heir first and fir-most. Ever since he was brought into the household by the Heir's father, to grow up and simultaneously watch over and protect him, he considers himself the Heir's close friend and guardian, and trusts him the the highest degree. He shares common traits with cats, as he is easily distracted by a ball of yarn, and adores cold milk.

This all changes, however, when danger is sensed around the heir. His species allows him to fully transform into a cat, and Seti has a wide array of control over his forms. Once danger is sensed, Seti can transform into a giant, Black-Panther like Puma that's twice the size of common ones in the wild. His greatest weapon is this surprise, as many have made the mistake of considering him weak before falling prey to his fangs. The size of his transformation can also vary, as some can find him swaying his tail around the mansion in the form of a small, black cat. In this form, he often spies or infiltrates places that are impossible to do so by humans, and keeps watch over the heir without alarming any others who may surround him.

Top Cat

Definitely interesting! =^_^= Approved, head on over.
O/O / Story Seeds

nailcrosser

Since the rival has been snagged and we have an abundance of demons, could I reserve the mage? I'm thinking of a Dr. Strange-esque holy man who often bites off more than he can chew. A slacker exorcist. He's more concerned with getting laid than banishing demons to the nether planes or sealing dimensional rifts.

Top Cat

Quote from: nailcrosser on June 28, 2014, 09:34:54 AM
Since the rival has been snagged and we have an abundance of demons, could I reserve the mage? I'm thinking of a Dr. Strange-esque holy man who often bites off more than he can chew. A slacker exorcist. He's more concerned with getting laid than banishing demons to the nether planes or sealing dimensional rifts.
Heh! Sure, that sounds interesting. =^_^=
O/O / Story Seeds

Zeth

Oh noes! We are at almost equal amounts of male to female characters. Some one submit more women quick!

Top Cat

Some more background of the world that we'll be in.

Oerth seems very similar to our Earth at first glance - there are cars, portable communication devices, long-distance flying ships, and, frankly, most of the things you'd expect to see in our world. What it also has are magic and magical races.

Centuries ago, this was a stereotypical fantasy world, with monsters and heroes fighting constantly; hamlets, walled towns, and castles; a fierce, non-ending struggle between humans and... well, everyone else, although not always at once. Magic and metal were the tools of offense and defense; other races were captured and enslaved, or killed and disposed of. Technology and magic were fierce foes, with magic generally being the upper hand, as it only relied on the caster's own energy and force of will to accomplish things, while technology required so very much more.

Then, nearly 200 years ago, something happened. An industrious young man discovered that magic and technology didn't need to work separately. Learning how to build technological devices as a student in the artificer's guild, while hiding the fact that he was actually able to cast magic as well, he started some very secretly attempted experiments, trying to use magic and technology together, working to achieve the same end task, instead of fighting against each other. And he succeeded.

When these creations, neither magic nor technology, but a blend of both, were discovered, both the magicians and the artificers were horrified. He was forced to flee from his home, and take up a deal with the nearby King - a deal that essentially made him a slave to the throne, but let him continue his experiments unopposed. By the time he died an early death, 20 years later, his developments had changed the way the world worked. While the old-school magicians and classic artificers resisted and rejected this new way, they were vastly outnumbered by the common folk who could see the benefits from some of his creations.

Over the next few generations, the world changed due to his work. Wars stopped happening so frequently, as there were new ways to get resources that didn't involve capturing and plundering one's foes. Peace broke out for the first time in millennia, and the differing races started trying to work with humans (and each other), instead of fighting against them. Nonhuman races were allowed to walk into human lands without being captured, killed, or enslaved; trade between the races' governments started to provide new angles and new ideas in the blossoming Magitech.

Today, there's a general, but not always perfect, peace between the races. Human lands - which include cities that now look more like our world's cities, with typical city centers, highways, suburbs, and all the rest - now allow other races to mingle, live in human lands (which are becoming less and less "human" lands over the years, and becoming more of a mixed melting pot), and grow. There's only three demands to nonhuman races - first, they must not attack or harm others. Second, they must generally obey the laws. Third, they must look more-or-less human - walking (or sliding) around with nonhuman features like centaurs, nagas, satyrs, sphinx, and so on are frowned upon - it's considered terribly rude to not look "normal" when there are magical ways to shift one's appearance and more closely match the "socially-approved" style. Two arms, two legs, and one head - anything more than that was scandalous. Nonhuman tails, ears, wings, and horns, on the other hand, are considered fashionable, and it's not uncommon to see humans walking about with fake ear jewelery or other fashionable accessories along that line.

While there are still battles, still some heroes and villains in the world, some monsters that cherish the idea of eating humans and humans that just want to kill monsters, the world is more settled now than it ever has been. Race is starting to be less important than friendliness, consideration, and skill - being able to get along, do your job, and not eat your coworker for lunch. There's even signs of cross-breeding - which has happened for millennia, but previously, halfbreeds were viewed as monsters, and shunned by everyone - and the half-breed children becoming accepted almost as much as their pure-breed counterparts.

Perhaps humanity and the other races will disappear one day, replaced by their mixed-breed children and grandchildren. But that's a story for another day.
O/O / Story Seeds

Top Cat

One detail for story-telling: The official authority chart for the household property.

These people are in charge, with those at the top being the highest authority (when available).

Winterbilt Family
(Tim, essentially)
II
Butler -- Lawyer
II
Groundskeeper -- Gardner -- Housekeeper -- Nurse
(Each only at their area of expertise)
II
Head Chef
(Can overrule others, even higher-ranks, if the subject is food or cooking, or presence in the kitchen)
II
Everyone else
II
Cousin Mandy
(had authority removed after the painting incident)
O/O / Story Seeds

Moon Hound Hati

Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Kimera

Top Cat

Quote from: Moon Hound Hati on June 28, 2014, 05:59:59 PM
Hope head chef is the boss of the kitchen. :<
Of the kitchen, yes, but only of the kitchen. I'll adjust that a bit.
O/O / Story Seeds

Moon Hound Hati

Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Top Cat

Just a reminder that the game will be starting officially on Wednesday. I'll be adding a few location-threads over the next few days, as well as creating Tim's emotional grid, plus there will be a few things going on behind the scenes (and even completely on-scene) before then, though.
O/O / Story Seeds

Idlewyld

Here's my RTJ if you're still taking characters

Character name: Maeko Matsuoka
Nickname (if any): Mae-chan

Race: Human

Job/Role: Tailor

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual leaning towards Bi
Sexual Experience: None
Sexual Preferences: Fairly inexperienced, so she's going to be wary towards anything.
Sexual "Offs": Anything "perverted"

Basic personality: Maeko is your basic tsundere. Somewhat cold and standoffish on the outside, but warm within. She has a very favorable attitude for high fashion and insists everyone dress properly.

A description of your character: 5'4" inches. 110 pounds. Short brown hair and brown eyes. Square glasses. Relatively small bustline. Always dresses to the nines. Possesses just the slightest hint of a French Accent.

Top Cat

Looks good! I don't think we have a classic tsundere in the cast yet. Go ahead and pop her in the Index. We'll be starting in the next few days. =^_^=
O/O / Story Seeds

Inari

NSFW

Character name: Akia
Nickname (if any): /
Race: Kitsune
Job/Role: Maid
Sexual Orientation: Omisexual
Sexual Experience: Former pet
Sexual Preferences: Oral(giving), Vaginal, anal, foreplay, light bondage, masochism.
Sexual "Offs": (Everything in my offs)
Basic personality: Cheerful, playful, mischievous, cuddly
A description of your character:

Akia was found abandoned as a kit on the door step of a shrine. There the owners decided to adopt the cute little thing and raise her as one of their own.  She was adored by her adopted family and over time she ended up becoming her step-brother's little pet. At first it was simple fun stuff, like cleaning his room or playing maid for the day in exchange for being petted or given sweets without the parents knowing. But as they grew older the demands became more and more perverse. Even though both of them knew it was wrong they found they just couldn't stop. That was until their parents caught them. She was kicked out on the street and he was sent to college abroad.

After wandering the streets aimlessly she finally found an ad offering room and board in exchange for being a maid. Akia figured she had played maid growing up so didn't think it would be too difficult. Since then she has worked as a maid at the house.

Top Cat

At least a basic description would help, yes please. =^_^=

Edit: Once you've got that, though, you're approved for your #2 character. ;)
O/O / Story Seeds

Rave

Hnnnrg, another Neko-Chan, and this naughty?

Seti is going to have a very good time in this house >.>;

Inari

Hope the update is better~

I also look forward to Seti's reaction to them both. X3